Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Battleground

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battleground

    could there possibly be a way to match everyone based on their battle rating instead of however its done. some of us dont have a 130,000+BR and have no chance while the enemy camps out on opposite camps. for example i couldnt leave camp because 3+ people attacked me in a row, they all had 200,000+ while im at 96,000BR.

  • #2
    Bullying

    BG bullying or camping is the worst part of battleground. BR difference can be solved with dryad. They should make certain rules for camping which leads to bullying. What's the point of BG if you can't even go out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Its not out faul u guys dont know to camp a little .

      Comment


      • #4
        I completely agree there should be a way to make the BGs more even. IDC about the campers, its part of the game but when I go into a BG and the other side has a 220K and a 210K BR and the team I get in on has a 150K, a 74K and an 82K BR you know which side is going to get nuked. It isn't about skill it's about who can attack the weakest person and honestly a 100% Dryad Blessing isn't gonna make it any easier for that 75K BR to kill the 220K BR.

        Comment


        • #5
          Protection

          I think they should add the option of having a protection buff so no one can attack you if you are just in the bg to get the crystals
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I worked hard to get my br to where it is and I took my time getting there. I entirely disagree with this suggestion cause it defeats the purpose of having camped. If you chose to power level and get thrown in a BATTLEGROUND where you are completely outclassed and outmatched its your fault and your problem. Try actually putting some efort in the game, work on your br, camp and don't beg trade and leach off other players. If you don't don't like it well suck it up princess go play farmville because its probably more your style. Waaa waaaa waaa this player who took 18 months of dedicated gameplay to get to level 80 kills me in one hit because I took only a couple months Gaea please save me from big bad meanie....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ripplez View Post
              I think they should add the option of having a protection buff so no one can attack you if you are just in the bg to get the crystals
              BATTLEGROUND a place where you fight an enemy opponent.... BATTLE...ground....BATTLEGROUND... Not farmville.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nitestar41 View Post
                I completely agree there should be a way to make the BGs more even. IDC about the campers, its part of the game but when I go into a BG and the other side has a 220K and a 210K BR and the team I get in on has a 150K, a 74K and an 82K BR you know which side is going to get nuked. It isn't about skill it's about who can attack the weakest person and honestly a 100% Dryad Blessing isn't gonna make it any easier for that 75K BR to kill the 220K BR.
                Sorry to say this but, if one have 74k br and there is a 200k br on the other side, then there must be something wrong. Let's assume that is a lvl70/75 bracket bg. If one goes into that bg with 74k br, then they just asking to be killed. This is a pay to play game, true. But with some knowledge, one can develop a somewhat good toon.


                If people just get in bg to receive the end event rewards then it is simple, just get in about 6, 7 minutes before it ends. Can sit in spawn until it ends and get the rewards. Easy.

                If people go into bg to trade kills that's with them, to each their own. No one has the right to bitch about it, because people choose to do what they want.

                If you ain't ready to move on to next lvl because you know you will be killed in bg, then don't. There are plenty options to work in here. Camp, enhance your skills and br, raise astrals, soul level, ask for advice. And when you think you ready, then go. Don't rush. Rushing in this game sometimes don't go the way we think it goes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by violet View Post
                  I worked hard to get my br to where it is and I took my time getting there. I entirely disagree with this suggestion cause it defeats the purpose of having camped. If you chose to power level and get thrown in a BATTLEGROUND where you are completely outclassed and outmatched its your fault and your problem. Try actually putting some efort in the game, work on your br, camp and don't beg trade and leach off other players. If you don't don't like it well suck it up princess go play farmville because its probably more your style. Waaa waaaa waaa this player who took 18 months of dedicated gameplay to get to level 80 kills me in one hit because I took only a couple months Gaea please save me from big bad meanie....
                  There is no need to be rude. So you took some time to get your BR where it is and blah blah blah... Maybe you're the one who should get over it. You think that entitles you to degrade and insult other players who are making a suggestion in the SUGGESTION area of the forum? If you have an opinion, fine. All you need to do is state it. A lot of this game is teamwork and cooperating with other players. Perhaps you should consider switching games to one you can play solo then no one will need to listen to how rude you are.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nekowafer View Post
                    There is no need to be rude. So you took some time to get your BR where it is and blah blah blah... Maybe you're the one who should get over it. You think that entitles you to degrade and insult other players who are making a suggestion in the SUGGESTION area of the forum? If you have an opinion, fine. All you need to do is state it. A lot of this game is teamwork and cooperating with other players. Perhaps you should consider switching games to one you can play solo then no one will need to listen to how rude you are.
                    If u think that is rude you should see what players like the one complaining say in bgs.. Never ask for trade but demand, they order u to drop gear, call you names cause u beat them on auto ect.. Ect.. I've lost my patience with these whiners. They understand game dinamics they know they leveled to fast and then they go on forums to make a suggestion that if put in play makes all our work for naught.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      BG

                      Originally posted by violet View Post
                      If u think that is rude you should see what players like the one complaining say in bgs.. Never ask for trade but demand, they order u to drop gear, call you names cause u beat them on auto ect.. Ect.. I've lost my patience with these whiners. They understand game dinamics they know they leveled to fast and then they go on forums to make a suggestion that if put in play makes all our work for naught.
                      Look, most of us started that way, even though we didn't put anything on forums, we just took it and dealt w/ it, and with that we learned to do what was needed, the same thing is happening now a days w/ the newbies coming along the way, We could give them some advise what to do and not do. I do the same w/ my guildees, I tell them not to level too fast so they don't get beat up most of the time, but if we just complaint about them then were no better,

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by violet View Post
                        If u think that is rude you should see what players like the one complaining say in bgs.. Never ask for trade but demand, they order u to drop gear, call you names cause u beat them on auto ect.. Ect.. I've lost my patience with these whiners. They understand game dinamics they know they leveled to fast and then they go on forums to make a suggestion that if put in play makes all our work for naught.
                        I understand what it's like. I've been in BG haha. The players who want to complain and do as they wish can... Just as you can choose to ignore it. I wasn't targetting your opinion, simply how you chose to word it. BG based by BR instead of level would be interesting. No ones work would be going to waste since everyones BR would be within the same ranges. I think it would be fun and more challenging. Things like this are fun to think about and discuss but c'mon let's be serious for a second... We all know it's never gonna happen.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Then level caps are there for a reason, bg based on br is only fair if the level caps are removed. A low level 50 toon should be allowed 10 astral slots, holy seal 99, holy forge to 8, refined sylphs, dragon souls, crest and halidom etc or else don't level up if you can't br up. I'm with violet, tired of whiners in bg preaching and 'beetching' like I owed them kills.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bratty View Post
                            Then level caps are there for a reason, bg based on br is only fair if the level caps are removed. A low level 50 toon should be allowed 10 astral slots, holy seal 99, holy forge to 8, refined sylphs, dragon souls, crest and halidom etc or else don't level up if you can't br up. I'm with violet, tired of whiners in bg preaching and 'beetching' like I owed them kills.
                            having been on the other side of BG when i first started and knowing how frustrating it is to be spammed... i understand the frustration BG can cause. Im not condoning other players 'beetching' however its not always fun for some. when you first start playing, the camping idea can be hard to grasp when most games usually have you plow through levels. Some players cash, some have been camping at levels for months (and in some cases, years) or some simply are better at the game. whatever the reason, camping spawn and repeatedly hitting the same players over again can be really frustrating. Its also frustrating to have some entitled players that demand things but try to be a little sympathetic... not every player is like that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              High BR in BG

                              If I can suggest this, please can you match different BR levels in BG, specially during event times? We all want to try and get rewards from BG, but it is not possible when there is only high levelled BR players. I am only 54k, and can't get out of spawn area, since the higher players camp. Please assist, and thank you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X