Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Hot event Items and Event suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot event Items and Event suggestions

Hello Community

As you may have recognized the rewards given out in the daily hot events have been improved and still will be!

We would like to hear your feedback about this and what kind of items you would like to see there!!!

Also if you have suggestions / ideas for new events please post them as well!!

Cheers,

Leviathan
    Hero's assembly member
    Exodus - s29
    Line-ID: Leviathan23
    Need Customer Support? Click Here
    Want to help make Wartune: HOH better? Click Here

Things are getting better, I agree in that but there are still more things that need to be fixed.
    - fate stones were taken away from the Astral madness event, the 60-90 per week that event gives is insane compared to the wheel.

- Events need to be more diverse, they offer the same rewards at the same time each week, they should change it up.

- something I'd like to see more is mount whips, I think they should become more available, it takes 10s of thousands of whips to max, and we rarely see them in events. I know Russian wartune has events where you get almost enough whips to max to the next stable level, based on your current stable level, that would be nice.

- I like how dark/light essences are being introduced into the game gradually, but the amount is way too low. It would be nice to be able to have a usable amount. On pc, a light sylph seal is usually available for 200 of the monthly items.

-something I absolutely hate is how new items are only introduced through the hot events, and we have no way to obtain them normally (e.i. mount hooves, truncheons, purgatory keys, holy forge materials)

I know I may come off as harsh, but the events are improving, and I'm overall happy about that.
    s32, member of Hellfire, Hero's assembly Representative

Comment

I'd like to see our daily check in rewards upgraded as well as VIP shop and heaven horns

Comment

the game changed so much, i feel like the 80 level players are the only one who benefits in the game.we should have events like pc version events. when u can choose between A B C items on a hot event. based on what u need or ur level,this way nobody will comment anymore, we should have gem whips spelcrum unlimited events with better rewards ,at least for gems to get back the same level gem.once a month so a player can gather more things or buy them .u guys removed whips from gems event and put those shards. thats good for someone who want to make gear fast,but for campers is not. they want whips spelcrum mahra, .With the new sylphs in the game we should have more mahra and spelcrum rewards and the price for them to be cheaper. where is the online event? those were great events and only for the players who are playing hours and hours.why u erased that event? we should have an unlimited time login event to get some prizes for every day u login on the game to make people play everyday. We have too few events or features in the game, u can make all mpd spire events in 2 hours then u get bored and stay all day waiting for a wb or a sb. Why sylph equipment why crest and halidom and why not some features like jewel hunt or fishing,give the players some fun in the game.where are the cloths in the monthly event .we should have a different set of cloth every month in that event.

Comment

new event

Exchange:
          Eternal hearts to any from married chest
          Roses hazel hearts to any from married chest
          Insignia to empire truncheon
          Bounty quest scroll to boock of exp
          Shadow cristal to boock of exp
          Fashion core to any fashion cloathing set(25/25/25:1)
          Little rune stones to any rune(guardian, chaos rune...etc)+back exchange bruality heal and blood rune to little rune stones 1:25 (its back interest to tank trials)
          Legstone to refine cristal(1 stone to 1 refine)
          Mount spirit to old mount (+10,+20...+30)
          Soul cristal to mount whips (20:1)

Advensed reward for:
          Comlite any lvl in necropolis, catscombs, purgatory maze, sky trials, mpd, dragon invasion and spire. (2x,3x reward)
          Stable lvl(2lvl-250 whips, 3-700, 4- 1500, 5 -3000,6-3900,7-5900,8-8000,9-12000,10-15000 + anything more ... etc)
          Online time

Special chest with prezent for VIP4,6,9 (can buy for bount balens)

Have 1,2,3, green, blue, purpule, orange, red sylph

So... Will be greit to add monthe NAME, ore week name... Weekend of BLOODFANG!!! have 1,2,3,4,5% damg in wb and get 2x,3x,4x.. gold ore daru... Crazy sky trials (kill any boss and grab reward again)... Empire week (in solo campain, mpd, catscombs, necropolis, maze add empire chest(random value special event item (hero medal is good too) and change this item to: mount, whips, mahra, sepulcrums, gems, hoofs...etc))

Wanna see magic pot hammers in game again.

Vip shop with awesome prise (possible to buy any for bount balens)

Add pls more hero medal in event... 1 medal in event is not good.

Sorry for my bad english.

You artazel (80lvl 285k)
          Last edited by artazel_S29; 10-19-2016, 06:33 PM. Reason: add hero medal vs special event item.

Comment

I really like the events, but there should be more exchange events. There's a lot of stuff we don't use anymore that's just taking space. As for the post above. I have been suggesting a rune extravganza event for God knows how long. But still no win.

Comment

daily

would love to see syl arena as part of a daily event points spread out gens and whip events cant save if every weenkend we have an event
              ⚀ bashfuL ⚀sigpic

Comment

A divinity shard to divinity stone exchange would be desireable. Also, please offer advance sepulcrum as a reward for the advance sepulcrum events rather than the standard mahra.

Comment

We little people still need standard mahra , btw love your clothing.

Comment

Some of the suggestions may be repeated but here are some:

- Since we have team pvp and solo pvp events, a sylph arena event would fit, imo. As for rewards can also suggest future sylph equip shards, gold, seps.
                    - Any way we can have a daru exchange or event where we can exchange daru for items, like a limited time shop? Most players have max daru and nothing to do with it;
                    - For those that already have 3rd tier sylph, maybe a mahra/sep exchange for adv mahra/sep;
                    - Please bring back fate stone exchange;
                    - Where did the online events went to? Remain online for 1h/2h.
                    - Resistance cristals synth;

As for changes (I know it's not what is asked, but will post it anyways), I think weekly vip rewards could be improved as well as wishing wall.

Comment

Balens recharge reward

Lvl 3 exp books completely disappeared from the balens recharge reward or from the balens spend reward. I really like to see them back it will help us a lot.

Comment

Balens recharge reward

Hi we have lucky wheel now but we don't have balens recharge event, we have gem package in the store but we don't have gem shyntesize event! Would be nice if you can guys fix this ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pityu33 View Post
                          Hi we have lucky wheel now but we don't have balens recharge event, we have gem package in the store but we don't have gem shyntesize event! Would be nice if you can guys fix this ty.
                          Recharge events are always on Monday & Tuesday....
                          Hero's assembly member
                          Exodus - s29
                          Line-ID: Leviathan23
                          Need Customer Support? Click Here
                          Want to help make Wartune: HOH better? Click Here

Comment

... and more

Originally posted by artazel_S29 View Post
                            Exchange:
                            Eternal hearts to any from married chest
                            Roses hazel hearts to any from married chest
                            Insignia to empire truncheon
                            Bounty quest scroll to boock of exp
                            Shadow cristal to boock of exp
                            Fashion core to any fashion cloathing set(25/25/25:1)
                            Little rune stones to any rune(guardian, chaos rune...etc)+back exchange bruality heal and blood rune to little rune stones 1:25 (its back interest to tank trials)
                            Legstone to refine cristal(1 stone to 1 refine)
                            Mount spirit to old mount (+10,+20...+30)
                            Soul cristal to mount whips (20:1)

Advensed reward for:
                            Comlite any lvl in necropolis, catscombs, purgatory maze, sky trials, mpd, dragon invasion and spire. (2x,3x reward)
                            Stable lvl(2lvl-250 whips, 3-700, 4- 1500, 5 -3000,6-3900,7-5900,8-8000,9-12000,10-15000 + anything more ... etc)
                            Online time

Special chest with prezent for VIP4,6,9 (can buy for bount balens)

Have 1,2,3, green, blue, purpule, orange, red sylph

So... Will be greit to add monthe NAME, ore week name... Weekend of BLOODFANG!!! have 1,2,3,4,5% damg in wb and get 2x,3x,4x.. gold ore daru... Crazy sky trials (kill any boss and grab reward again)... Empire week (in solo campain, mpd, catscombs, necropolis, maze add empire chest(random value special event item (hero medal is good too) and change this item to: mount, whips, mahra, sepulcrums, gems, hoofs...etc))

Wanna see magic pot hammers in game again.

Vip shop with awesome prise (possible to buy any for bount balens)

Add pls more hero medal in event... 1 medal in event is not good.

Sorry for my bad english.

You artazel (80lvl 285k)
                            I agree 100%, and would add even more:
                            In Vip lucky wheel, no more impossible to get gems lv 6 or 7, but something different and with a better drop rate. Lv3 gems, truncheons, adv soul crystals, mahras and sepulcrum, divinity shards and stones, hero medals, titan materials, dark and light essence, etc... would be greatly apreciated.
                            I mean, we have to collect hundreds of them, so why not to put one or two in vip wheel?
                            And again, many players have expressed the hope to see features that could be good for ALL, not only the big cashers: fishing, jewels mini game and such.
                            Why not, Gaea?

Comment

Events suggestions

Hi ! I suggest then we can trade scroll sylph exp for gems, equipments sylphides or shard for sylph avancement.

In pvp, that's be better that we can choose when we have to start a fight and get off auto starting plz ... that is very a desagreement.

If is possible, that could is very nice if we can trade marerias, balens, gold and all we can accumulate in our inventory with our husband or wife ...

in battle garden, we can't accumulate honor when we have the maximum limit, and we can't obtained gifts for events of honor and I hope then we will can just accumulate honor for the event to win gift.

I suggest too then we can buy any item with Balen's bound and participate to the magic pot with it . Anyway, it's not a must because balens bound drop fast , that should be just a choice with strategic using.

Is it possible to use the skeleton keys for winning gems when we meet the woman do to fight ourself in multiplayer dongeon ? That should be a must , because we accumulated this keys just for opening box in multi player dongeon ... in the internet version, we can to use the keys like that ...

I hope to change me VIP tokens against bounded balens.

Thank you for thinking about this suggestions and your reply.

I'll be waiting for the code.

Beltegeus , S9

Comment

Working...
                              X