Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Rose War Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose War Announcement!

Hello Heroes!

We are about to start our most romantic event for you to enjoy!

Another Rose War event starts 23 of June! Precisely: June 23rd 00.00 EDT - June 30th 23.59 EDT

Gift Roses, Receive Roses - get rewards for both actions!

1200-600-改文.jpg

You can find those items in our hot events or shop!

Rewards will be as follows:

Sending Roses

Ranking 1
    Mesmerizing Fox 1
    Love Triton 1
    Advanced Mahra 200
    Advanced Sepulcrum 200
    White Chalcedony 100
    Wonder Dust 150
    Gem Solvent 4
    99 Roses 3

Ranking 2
    Love Triton 1
    Advanced Mahra 150
    Advanced Sepulcrum 150
    White Chalcedony 80
    Wonder Dust 100
    Gem Solvent 2
    99 Roses 2

Ranking 3
    Love Triton 1
    Advanced Mahra 110
    Advanced Sepulcrum 110
    White Chalcedony 60
    Wonder Dust 80
    Gem Solvent 1
    99 Roses 1

Ranking 4
    Love Triton 1
    Advanced Mahra 80
    Advanced Sepulcrum 80
    White Chalcedony 60
    Wonder Dust 70
    Lv. 6 Will Crystal 2
    99 Roses 1

Ranking 5
    Love Triton 1
    Advanced Mahra 60
    Advanced Sepulcrum 60
    White Chalcedony 50
    Wonder Dust 60
    Lv. 6 Will Crystal 1
    99 Roses 1

Ranking 6-10
    Advanced Mahra 40
    Advanced Sepulcrum 40
    White Chalcedony 30
    Wonder Dust 40
    Lv. 5 Will Crystal 2
    99 Roses 1

Ranking 11-25
    Advanced Mahra 30
    Advanced Sepulcrum 30
    White Chalcedony 30
    Wonder Dust 30
    Lv. 5 Will Crystal 1
    11 roses 5

Ranking 26-50
    Advanced Mahra 20
    Advanced Sepulcrum 20
    White Chalcedony 20
    Wonder Dust 20
    Lv. 4 Will Crystal 2
    11 roses 2

Ranking 51-100
    Advanced Mahra 10
    Advanced Sepulcrum 10
    White Chalcedony 10
    Wonder Dust 10
    Lv. 4 Will Crystal 1
    11 roses 1

Receiving Roses

Ranking 1
    Wild Manasteed 1
    Riot Fighter 1
    Advanced Mahra 150
    Advanced Sepulcrum 150
    Golden Whip 100
    Grit of Styx 80
    Gem Solvent 4

Ranking 2
    Riot Fighter 1
    Advanced Mahra 100
    Advanced Sepulcrum 100
    Golden Whip 80
    Grit of Styx 70
    Gem Solvent 2

Ranking 3
    Riot Fighter 1
    Advanced Mahra 80
    Advanced Sepulcrum 80
    Golden Whip 60
    Grit of Styx 60
    Gem Solvent 1

Ranking 4
    Riot Fighter 1
    Advanced Mahra 50
    Advanced Sepulcrum 50
    Golden Whip 60
    Grit of Styx 50
    Lv. 6 Light Resistance Crystal 2

Ranking 5
    Riot Fighter 1
    Advanced Mahra 40
    Advanced Sepulcrum 40
    Golden Whip 50
    Grit of Styx 40
    Lv. 6 Light Resistance Crystal 1

Ranking 6-10
    Advanced Mahra 30
    Advanced Sepulcrum 30
    Golden Whip 30
    Water of Styx 150
    Lv. 5 Light Resistance Crystal 2

Ranking 11-25
    Advanced Mahra 20
    Advanced Sepulcrum 20
    Golden Whip 30
    Water of Styx 100
    Lv. 5 Light Resistance Crystal 1

Ranking 26-50
    Advanced Mahra 10
    Advanced Sepulcrum 10
    Golden Whip 20
    Water of Styx 70
    Lv. 4 Light Resistance Crystal 2

Ranking 51-100
    Advanced Mahra 5
    Advanced Sepulcrum 5
    Golden Whip 15
    Water of Styx 50
    Lv. 4 Light Resistance Crystal 1

IMPORTANT: It is not allowed to use multiple "alts" to generate a massive flood of roses to targeted accounts. All accounts with suspicious roses sent/receive number will be investigated and disqualified.

Best wishes,
    Wartune Team
    Last edited by Roy-Gaea; 06-22-2017, 11:01 AM.

Disqalified

Better disqalifed the Accs they Jump at sylarena Or Use accs for more points than normal we can do but that you Not intresst that so Many people do that 😤😤😤

Comment

Originally posted by VeritasMaximus View Post
      Better disqalifed the Accs they Jump at sylarena Or Use accs for more points than normal we can do but that you Not intresst that so Many people do that 😤😤😤
      A fix for Sylph arena is in progress....
      Hero's assembly member
      Exodus - s29
      Line-ID: Leviathan23
      Need Customer Support? Click Here
      Want to help make Wartune: HOH better? Click Here

Comment

Lol..a bs story

LOL

some made xxx accounts, lets say 50 accounts
        all take br to raise...take roses..other stuff

Today and in comming week they send roses..
        shouting in world thx for help..and diverent times send roses...
        lol even run mpd...
        And then Gaea has a magic tool...RIGHT
        use a prog like hide ip.. ore take random ip generator.. and then send roses
        MAKE A TUNNEL HIDE ALL, AND THE DEVS SEE IT ???
        NO WAY.................

IT S A BIG BULL**** STORY.....

BETTER:
        Make event rose war...
        Make a top list receive..send..maybe top 20, and great rewards..
        you only then have to investigate 20 accounts
        WARN: if malpractice is detected..account will be deleted ore suspended for 1 month
        Make daily reward for each player send/ received

Well you wake up:
        But now suddenly Gaea says...hey fair play, we invest rose war

Totally ignoring sylph arena ...wow for months...
        Totally ignoring batle ground..wow..for months... ( yeah the players with over 30 kills in 1 bg...even within 15 minutes...)
        and when an account needs to debuff with maxed dryads they atack another...

Verry verry sad

Comment

Alt abuse is not cheating

Manipulating "alts" is part of the game like it or not. I personally have used alts to give myself advantages in literally every area of this game. I prefer this approach to spending ridiculous amounts of money. Let's be honest, cash is king in this game. Being at the top requires massive spending and little skill. I find it more rewarding to grow without spending however and alt abuse opens many doors that would be closed and makes an otherwise dull game for nonspenders at least playable.

Comment

Imo

Originally posted by KimberBo View Post
            Manipulating "alts" is part of the game like it or not. I personally have used alts to give myself advantages in literally every area of this game. I prefer this approach to spending ridiculous amounts of money. Let's be honest, cash is king in this game. Being at the top requires massive spending and little skill. I find it more rewarding to grow without spending however and alt abuse opens many doors that would be closed and makes an otherwise dull game for nonspenders at least playable.
            Your right, i don t care much about peepz using alts...

But the abuse of it...

1) in bg: using Multi alts to get kills, to end on 1 place reward.. and if one alt gets to strong they atack another to debuff..
            we all know who they are.. i dont mind if you use 1 alt/ spouse.. solution they are using atm is not atacking in camp.. won t work..
            2) sylph arena: they locked on Monday the sylph arena...reason fair changes for all, lol so next many made alts..to jump in sylph arena..and get maxed out points
            reaction from Gaea...silence
            3) rose event: talked to some who get ..... roses...they told me, yes, i cheat..i take care of those acounts, so now i treat myselves

* i have 12 pm talks about this, promissed not too reveal names, and i wont !!! just wondering if Gaea will hold their promisses...
            And if you look at it...
            100 reward prices....
            all 100 cheat...they all have lets say 10 alts..
            daily investigation...1000 transaction, weekly 7000
            Next 200 cheat, they have 4 alts...5600

Do you believe Gaea ?... i don t... so i only send out 200 a day :0

Comment

These rewards though

Bahahahahahaha

Comment

Even though it doesn't specify, s94 is missing out. Is that intentional? If not, can we please have compensation for missing out? Eternal Hearts would be nice

Miranda s94

Comment

An Idea here

You know, it's fantastic that we have these events, however, do you think it might be humanly possible to add a filter for the next one so we don't have to see a GAZILLION rose messages flashing across our screen (in bg, in sb, in wb, EVERYWHERE). It's quite annoying and unenjoyable to sit there and have these flash on your screen when you are doing stuff. Not saying we don't need the announement but FFS get rid of the whole screen animation for us.
                  Archavian* - Server S38

Comment

99 roses from marriage tree

I've been annoyed for a while about this, and it's been happened get to me, my marriage partner no longer plays, isn't growing the toon, and has clearly handed it off to someone as an alt, and they have been farming only the tree obviously for the roses which they can then send to themselves during such events. Hence my wanting to get a divorce but this will be my expense and that's just not fair, so I no longer feed the tree nor farm it so it's in limbo, I know that mostly when they are used in a serious advantage farming game, they use computer robots. This is a problem for many aspects of the game, such as top ranking in say The Atoll boss, where the top team is day after day just a bunch of alts all being run by robots. This includes guild battles where these non real players take the majority of the spots in the battle, leaving real people who spend their real money left out in the cold. They are technically nots alts but accounts where the Real Person may one day come back, but until then it's being used to manipulate the game as each server dies and people leave in droves, due to some of the manipulation of the bogus players, cos really how can you aspire to be top 10 in solo arena say when 8 of the top ones aren't real. Plus the buying and selling of unbound items to gain an advantage.

But to the marriage thing this should be free...to divorce and get engaged, anyway rant over...sorry not over then of course there's the huge slap in the face creating an event for couples only...hey sucker take that SLAP
                    Last edited by Juliecollison; 07-03-2017, 08:55 AM. Reason: Additional text

Comment

Originally posted by Archavian View Post
                      You know, it's fantastic that we have these events, however, do you think it might be humanly possible to add a filter for the next one so we don't have to see a GAZILLION rose messages flashing across our screen (in bg, in sb, in wb, EVERYWHERE). It's quite annoying and unenjoyable to sit there and have these flash on your screen when you are doing stuff. Not saying we don't need the announement but FFS get rid of the whole screen animation for us.
                      whats anoying...biggest bull**** player is on the top rose team...and will receive reward
                      In battle ground everybody knows about the sky- team
                      using multiple accounts, jerry76 sky etc...and gues what..who s in top list roses...

Gaea should filter upon ip ( and automatic delete players with hide ip progs..ore moved ip adres)
                      But they wont..reason...cost money and time

Im was happy with the rose event: reason dailey getting advanced mahra
                      And i agree with arch said.. :-)

Comment

Oh shut up.

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
                        whats anoying...biggest bull**** player is on the top rose team...and will receive reward
                        In battle ground everybody knows about the sky- team
                        using multiple accounts, jerry76 sky etc...and gues what..who s in top list roses...

Gaea should filter upon ip ( and automatic delete players with hide ip progs..ore moved ip adres)
                        But they wont..reason...cost money and time

Im was happy with the rose event: reason dailey getting advanced mahra
                        And i agree with arch said.. :-)
                        Listen here you simple mind fool. That's great everyone knows the sky team. But u b.itch to damn much about nothing. I have mult accounts. I hoard a lot of stuff for events. The reason why you get in a pissed off mood, cause your parents didn't give you money like you want. Come on now. It's a game and if you can't spend don't atk others for your sorry accuses for a toon. Plus if you would read about gaeas terms it says nothing about having multiple toons. Go sit down somewhere

Comment

I don't bother with these types of events due to cheaters like that Zack dude on server one!

Comment

Working...
                          X