Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New Server: Server 80 - US East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server: Server 80 - US East

New Server, Server 80 - US East, is expected to arrive beginning of March (see timings below)!
    All new players and any people who want to start on a new server and have a lot of fun are welcome to join, have fun, compete and the race to the top!

With the new server launch there are 4 weeks of launch activities which players can benefit from.
    These are special events and sales for a 30 day launch period. After this period the server will start participating in regular events that are run for all servers.

Expected Timing:
    PST - 2016/3/6 21:00
    EST - 2016/3/7 0:00
    EU - 2016/3/7 5:00

Last edited by COSMOS; 02-28-2016, 06:12 PM.

Originally posted by Oldroper
    I would agree: current trades are far superior to prem and for me this is a good thing: tournament wins should be the primary way to improve in the game. (...)

Again I think the only option for prem moving forward is another revamp. Probably a new token system mif something is to remain in place to support the non-spender in some way. This would probably involve some sort of token "exchange" in Sage to prevent a revolt...but at a high cost to prevent the new system being flooded by tokens immediately. This may annoy players, but at least it would apply to all. There are countless ways such a revamped system could work: it could be a straight Smaug 4.0 but with limited tokens per day; you may have to collect different types of token "shards" from various part of the game (campaign, mines, gob camps/wilds, even from player's cities) and require several of these to create one full token...etc, etc. You can see this would require a pretty major change however, so it was nothing Kabam would ever have done...I hope Gaea at least consider it.
    That would be a great way to prevent abuse: the new tokens had to be redeemed in the tower and for a token you would need shards from different activities meaning one would have to play all aspects of the game for advancing. Leaving normal premium with gala tokens from the mines with newbie stuff would allow new players to progress* to the point they could compete for the new tokens thus closing the gap between new players and habituees.

*premiuns dropping stuff useful just for newbies would mean they could mine more and progress faster. I believe the focus now should be on atracting and keeping new players and offer the habittues chez kom something challenging enough for them not to quit

Comment

Originally posted by PalmiraMSilva View Post
      I can understand why premium is dead but we really need a way a dedicated player can get the newest stuff. Increasing the number of tourneys - and those can be further increased- was a step in the right direction now we need something to replace galadriel tokens.
      I was going to post my own thread about this, but I figured yours was good enough. I saved up my tokens for this last premium and decided to dump them all. I still need alot of items to catch, I did record the results though and wanted to share. Here’s the results from my 4-token collector premium

I saved up 8,795 tokens, which gave me 2,198 chances at premium.

I gained 530 collector chests. Which is a 24.11% chance of a collector, I assume the drop rate is really 25%. More on these later. Other than collectors, my tokens gave me 8,537 chests. These chests yielded 7.023B might, which resulted in these troop totals (they’re alittle low, I lost count of about 250m might)

T3 > 13.4m
      T4 > 678k
      T5 > 27.92m
      Pikes > 2.33m
      Tact (10 might) > 4.93m
      Tact (100 might) > 23.28m

I think the tactical included about 10m woodmen if not more. There were two types of chests that gave massive amounts of woodmen and I got a lot of those chests.

Gems, I gained (9) Artamir 9 gems, (3) from the premium and (6) from chests. (7) Rainbow 8s, (3) from premium and (4) from chests. (2) of each color except (1) Citrine. Other items I tracked, 140 picks gained, 48 stamina, 40 reforge runes, 102 galad tokens, 7 tauriel tokens…and….4978 speed ups :/.

About the 530 collector chests. I didn’t realize till afterwards that they also contain (4) chests each. I didn’t keep as detailed information, but those 530 gave me another 1.07B might, (3) more rainbow 8s, some legendary 3 gear and a near perfect Lindir cloak.

Comment

Originally posted by Absolute 0 View Post

About the 530 collector chests. I didn’t realize till afterwards that they also contain (4) chests each. I didn’t keep as detailed information, but those 530 gave me another 1.07B might, (3) more rainbow 8s, some legendary 3 gear and a near perfect Lindir cloak.

So basically you got 1bi/1k tokens which is not bad at all. I only used 2k tokens, got a load of chests with zero might and gave up on premium. I got a bit under 1 bi for my 2k tokens so maybe I got a bad premium hour.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmiraMSilva View Post
          So basically you got 1bi/1k tokens which is not bad at all. I only used 2k tokens, got a load of chests with zero might and gave up on premium. I got a bit under 1 bi for my 2k tokens so maybe I got a bad premium hour.
          I'm trying to imagine what I would think of the premium if I didn't need artamir 9s or rainbow 8s...It's difficult to say if I would have thought all that effort was worth my time. I do like the might I got. I agree it's VERY T5 heavy. But I was drooling over the woodmen I got. I was actually happy about the demount runes too. While I have alot of those, with my current gems I can see burning through alot of those quickly. Finally I'm dying for reforge runes...I think even after I eventually reforge all my good gear, I can even see reforging Legendary 3s for tweaking other heroes. Plus, more gear will always come out in the future.

Again, I'm pretty sure I'd be far less enthusiastic about premium without the need for the gems. But I'm not sure it's entirely a waste of time, I think all of the filler items (RSS runes and speeds) flood the items you want and it makes you believe that you're not getting anything good. It felt like I got 100 speeds for every item I wanted, but that's not to say I didn't profit off of the premium. It was just a matter of not caring about what I was clicking and going all in.

Comment

How did you place in the collector comp absolute ?

Comment

New prem need

The fact that the forum moderators spit, they blind do not see that people are asked to include a new premium, with new prizes. A year has not been a new premium, my opinion of collectors dull tournament, you want to remove it, I do not need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_522X8R2 View Post
                How did you place in the collector comp absolute ?
                66th I think...somewhere in the 60s. I picked up the 60 chests from the special campaign, but didn't farm the campaign. I think if I hit with 200 stamina I could have placed 20th-30th, just couldn't commit that much time.

Comment

I was going to post my own thread about this, but I figured yours was good enough. I saved up my tokens for this last premium and decided to dump them all. I still need alot of items to catch, I did record the results though and wanted to share. Here’s the results from my 4-token collector premium

I gained 530 collector chests. Which is a 24.11% chance of a collector, I assume the drop rate is really 25%. More on these later. Other than collectors, my tokens gave me 8,537 chests. These chests yielded 7.023B might, which resulted in these troop totals (they’re alittle low, I lost count of about 250m might)

T3 > 13.4m
                  T4 > 678k
                  T5 > 27.92m
                  Pikes > 2.33m
                  Tact (10 might) > 4.93m
                  Tact (100 might) > 23.28m

I think the tactical included about 10m woodmen if not more. There were two types of chests that gave massive amounts of woodmen and I got a lot of those chests.

Gems, I gained (9) Artamir 9 gems, (3) from the premium and (6) from chests. (7) Rainbow 8s, (3) from premium and (4) from chests. (2) of each color except (1) Citrine. Other items I tracked, 140 picks gained, 48 stamina, 40 reforge runes, 102 galad tokens, 7 tauriel tokens…and….4978 speed ups :/.

I really do NOT believe those numbers, you get 1b for 1k tokens, I got 40m for 500 tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_65JLGSR View Post
                    I really do NOT believe those numbers, you get 1b for 1k tokens, I got 40m for 500 tokens.
                    Honestly, I don't believe your numbers. 500 tokens should always get more than that. The 80 tokens I spent in the prem got me about 100 mil might

Comment

Spent 32 tokens, received 8 groups of chests at least six months old. 32,000 tokens sitting idle yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Geek_God View Post
                        Honestly, I don't believe your numbers. 500 tokens should always get more than that. The 80 tokens I spent in the prem got me about 100 mil might
                        I got the massive amount of 100k t3, and around 150k t5.. a vast majority of the chests had ZERO might, most chests had runes and a handful of scraps in them, or those 20+ chests that only contain valto runes..

Comment

66th I think...somewhere in the 60s. I picked up the 60 chests from the special campaign, but didn't farm the campaign. I think if I hit with 200 stamina I could have placed 20th-30th, just couldn't commit that much time.
                          I only did the special campaign and got those chests from premium, can't remember how many, and ended up in 10th. And que he special campaign is fast, the one spot that has the higher dropping rate is 4 stamina per hit so you go through 100 refils in a bit over one hour

Comment

Another idea I've had about the whole premium fiasco.

Do you all remember the premium chest? When they were first introduced to the game they were buy only at first. Then made there way into premiums.

Here is what I thought about why not re introduce those but brought up to date with current items?

Now how you can get them? Of course buy them in the shop but also do the special chs maps that drop them with limited stamina hits like the collector comps. Players can mith stamina if they want to hit more. Also sage trades for season tokens for them and I also think they should take out the tokens in boxes and replace them with chances at premium boxes. They can add them to season prizes as well. If they are updated regularly then players will be happy and we won't hear this when are we getting a good premium again.

I don't know this seem like the fairest way for everyone to me and Kabam already has the tools in place to prevent it from being exploited by botting.

Comment

Btw I'm not referring to the chest you trade in the sage for the sorry items. I'm referring to the boxes that were premium in a box aka 100 packs, good gems, recent boxes ect

Comment

Working...
                              X