Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

[Vote Poll] RE: Merge Servers of S41 + S58 US East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

say truth

legacy say lies. all time when any try to speak against the bullys in legacy they attack. rubella no need to speak for it she have pack of dog do for her. dogs speak mean to people in chat and rubella say lol in guild it why i left legacy. all time for merge legacy say they no want and speak bad in all chats about 41. today they say nice and lie to vists from 41. most on this server are nice and help. all time i ask help from they help me and i just small player. all scared to talk the legacy dogs always attack you and say bad name to you if you say what they no like. that why all legacy hate any who say truths when the dogs lie. need merge for more nice people to kill legacy and say truth. legacy did all same when we merge last times.

Comment

Seriously?

Originally posted by meow View Post
      legacy say lies. all time when any try to speak against the bullys in legacy they attack. rubella no need to speak for it she have pack of dog do for her. dogs speak mean to people in chat and rubella say lol in guild it why i left legacy. all time for merge legacy say they no want and speak bad in all chats about 41. today they say nice and lie to vists from 41. most on this server are nice and help. all time i ask help from they help me and i just small player. all scared to talk the legacy dogs always attack you and say bad name to you if you say what they no like. that why all legacy hate any who say truths when the dogs lie. need merge for more nice people to kill legacy and say truth. legacy did all same when we merge last times.
      This is hilarious, Legacy is the nicest guild I've ever been a part of, and i was on s12 on kabam, name was Maximus. Rubelle is the most amazing gm I've had. S67 it's in no way greedy, but it's isn't easy being the youngest of a 5 server merge as we already are. There are still way more s67 players than any other we are merged with. And yes Kayto has no loyalty and runs to whoever the strongest are, that's why she is in Aftermath. S41, you'lllike legacy, we are a good bunch of chaps.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthReno View Post
        This is hilarious, Legacy is the nicest guild I've ever been a part of, and i was on s12 on kabam, name was Maximus. Rubelle is the most amazing gm I've had. S67 it's in no way greedy, but it's isn't easy being the youngest of a 5 server merge as we already are. There are still way more s67 players than any other we are merged with. And yes Kayto has no loyalty and runs to whoever the strongest are, that's why she is in Aftermath. S41, you'lllike legacy, we are a good bunch of chaps.
        Check yourself first. Who isn't loyalty? Second, I don't like drama like you darthreno "big mouth".

Comment

down to guild of dog

Originally posted by DarthReno View Post
          you say legacy nice. i laugh to you lie. all dog of legacy post here use mean talk speak bully. 41 going see truth at merge. legacy dogs going always be legacy dog. only happy speak mean and bully. truth going to show. all truth show in end. legacy dog try scare 41 to no want merge for dog and mean talk. down to legacy guild of mean dog
          Last edited by meow; 02-24-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

you say legacy nice. i laugh to you lie. all dog of legacy post here use mean talk speak bully. 41 going see truth at merge. legacy dogs going always be legacy dog. only happy speak mean and bully. truth going to show. all truth show in end. legacy dog try scare 41 to no want merge for dog and mean talk. down to legacy guild of mean dog
            Seems somebody has to clear up the reccord here because this is just getting no where with accusation completely not related to the topic.
            Many posts here have just been feeling towards other guilds and petty rivalry.
            Where are the logical and reasonable ideas that will benefit all guilds?

First, Meow what is your real in game name? Because most hare have the descency to show who they because they have no problem backing up their claims. Seems very susspissious to accuse and hide behind a name nobody recognizes. (Which can very well be made up in forums)

Second, "rubella don't need to speak for she have a pack of dogs"? Seriously? So anyone who is opinionated as I am, who has something to say and voices it out... is the 'GMs dog?' Each player in game is an individual and can share their opinions just like you are. It does not make them any kind of animal.

Third, "all time when any try to speak against the bullys in legacy they attack"
            Attack in mines? Because that is the one place where there has been drama every so often.
            If you mean mines then the TRUTH of that situation is that Legacy has always worked for "PEACE" in mines. As in, nobody attacks anyone, gets full cart of amethists, and gets out. This was also done when 67 merged with 65. It eventually came to be so. However... the only time that this was Not able to carry thru, was when we merged with server 58.
            Many times I have personally (even tho not gm, but agm at the time) have written private messages and written in world chat and during world bosses (trying to reach larger number of people) offering peace in mines. This peace was offered so everyone would be able to get full benefits of double amthist time.... But this was continually turn down by two top br players at the time, and leaders of top guild at the time, because it would not be beneficial to them and they wanted to keep attacking who ever they wanted 3-5 times in a row.

I have personally eventually given up in this matter, so has my gm, and other agms in guild. Many people from many different guilds, attack in mines... however, Legacy did try to offer peace in mines, as we have had in the past before merge with 58,60,62.(which they all came together)
            So if this is the information you are going with? You statement is False. Whats going on right now is the result of every guild gm failing to come to Peace agreements.

Fourth, other people as well as I, have tried to give reasonable and constructive reasons as to why merger should or should not happen. Trying to show what would be the best to most people in guild.... "need merge for more nice people to kill legacy" .... although that is a valid personal opinion, is not a constructive opinion that will benefit thelarger number of players.
            Every guild has competition with other guilds... it's a competitive mainly Player vs Player game. But petty rivalries should not be an accepted explanation.

FIFTH and last point.... --"you say legacy nice. i laugh to you lie. all dog of legacy post here use mean talk"-- and then again... --"down to legacy guild of mean dog"--- interesting contrasts.

Again, this Poll was started to get a vote of yes or No for merge... And some have tried their best to explain why this would not be the more beneficial to the larger portion of players. The 95% who don't cash to light cash.
            Explaining why a merge with a guild closer to server 65-67 who have the more active players... would be the more logical.

Please, let's focus on the topic. This is something that will affect a large number of "People". And the greater amount of players have still stuck around because of other "People". Other players who they enjoy chatting and gaming with. Don't make it more frustrating for these players to game by unbalancing their game world with far away server merges.

Thank you
            Ferr Server 67

Comment

Originally posted by Bleez s58 View Post
              I'm sorry who does the bullying? Let's take a peek at how Legacy talks to people on the server. Thank you DarthReno, Ferr, DeadBody and Chris211 all from Legacy for the following images.
              Oh see now, I have a couple of (recent) ss of my own. Who's actually the bully here? We're good people who who don't fall for your crap, and you can't stand that. So call off your pity party and pull up your big girl pants, it's time to "adult". And what was that damn word? Oh yes! HYPOCRITE.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes for merge

I have various levelled alts across s67 cluster and think merge would be a good thing especially to introduce more level 80 players for MPD runs - Many players will be running to lvl 80 for new rewards and features, and the more 80 players the more people there are to run Nirvana with.

PS you all know me I was Bionicle, i quit your server. All need to chill out its a damn game, stop bitching and if you dont like each other dont communicate and keep to your respective ingame circles/friends/guildmates. Its like being in a school playground and watching a kid hit another kid because "he hit me first". Not taking sides i have played alongside both guilds and players and like both of you, but please just get along with it, this is a voting poll so just state your vote ( had to make a point before saying that sorry - So dont call me a hypocrite ).

Thanks,
                Grath.
                - Member of Heroes Assembly
                - LINE ID: grathgaming
                My YouTube: Balenors Gamers
                My Blog : http://balenorsgamersblog.simplesite.com

Comment

🤔

Also if anyone is going to say merge a closer server - Make a server suggestion dont just say it fr the sake of saying anthing. Im pretty sure this server cluster is overpowered, even higher than many of the older servers. Merging a newer server is likely to upset them... And dont forget there could be a number of servers around 67 that are merged with older servers already so it wont matter e.g s64 & 35.
                  - Member of Heroes Assembly
                  - LINE ID: grathgaming
                  My YouTube: Balenors Gamers
                  My Blog : http://balenorsgamersblog.simplesite.com

Comment

Just a thought...

Originally posted by Helbrook View Post
                    Oh see now, I have a couple of (recent) ss of my own. Who's actually the bully here? We're good people who who don't fall for your crap, and you can't stand that. So call off your pity party and pull up your big girl pants, it's time to "adult". And what was that damn word? Oh yes! HYPOCRITE.
                    Participating in a pvp event does not make someone a bully neither does attacking a guild that has players farming players roughly half their BRs (160k knight attacking a 74k archer) yes, I am aware of my BR vs others. This is called retaliation. Legacy hits Aftrmath, Aftrmath hits Legacy...

It is very easy to get caught up in the "mud slinging". Again, as I already stated, I have no interest in arguing. Anyone that has to resort to name calling and so on to attempt to control players in a game has much larger issues to begin with. Much like this forum thread our server has turned into nothing but drama. This is why I say yes to the merge. The server needs balance not more drama, not more name calling. Maybe, a solution is to see if Gaea can undo this past merge and then merge s65/67 with what they feel is a better match for them and s58/60/62 can continue their merge with s41/43/45. I am sure this is a stretch but if we can be merged, I dont see why an unmerge is out of the question. Maybe instead of name calling and so on we try to find a solution to this matter.
                    "Be careful when you blindly follow the masses... sometimes the "m" is silent."
                    Bleez s58

Comment

Working...
                    X