Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

[Vote Poll] RE: Merge Servers of S41 + S58 US East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?? Why

Originally posted by FerrKnight View Post
    A vote No this Merge,
    but Yes to another merge with a server Closer to us.

Server 58 does not just carry it's own, in fact... only few of them remain... 58,60,62,65 and 67 are the servers in question. Why does server 67 have to take on it's back again, older servers... this one being 26 servers away.

I'm all for new people and more activity, I just want a merge closer to home.

Its interesting that those voting yes are already in top ten, have spent plenty of money to get there, yet in this case bleez is saying OTHERS are the ones "Power hungry, Control Freaks and with sence of entitlement?" This is coming from top br player folks, who would not move an inch from her post after merge.

What i have personally said before in other posts is that this merge would not be balanced to the larger bulk of players from server 58-67 since they are non cashers- light cashers. Yes, top 10 people cash like crazy and thats how they bought their br, but the majority actually take their time to do every part of the game... and it would be a huge unfair setback for someone who has started game months away vs serverown 41.
    (KNOW how i know for a fact that some dont take time and effort in game? I was first Knight in these five servers to gain earth and sky dragon knight, before other knights 50k+ br even touched divine medallion)

Again, I would like a merge but with a server closer to our own, server 67.

Ferr, you know I <3 u... but Bleez spent money to get there... so she earned it... I get that your upset but how else can people who cash grow? Im just offering an alternative point of view. I do not want to argue. Trust me, I will lose my titles too but... I want the merge...
    ~ Kinzae S65 US East

Comment

Merge

Yes Yes Yes......Yes

Comment

First of all, Rayner... dont jump to conclusions simply because you want to defend your in game wife...
        I want activity, more players, etc.. just like you do, but in a more balanced way.
        Second, Bleez.. who is talking about spire? Who is arguying with you personally? Yes. Ignorance is the right word.

Third... Like I have said before if you read simply the Two First Sentences I wrote,
        I want a merge, more activity... but more balance. Like I have noted before in other posts, the larger bulk of our players are lvl60 to 70s. Merging with a server closer to us will indeed bring more activity, more competition to the larger sum of players, more help in mpds... and ability to sell crystaloid, leg stones, etc in market that other servers will want and some need.
        The top players already disbalance game with the cashing anyways, why are we trying to cater to their few high lvls and br? The greater view would be to bring help, balance to the other 95% and in the process... more activity.

And I honestly don't worry about rank Rayner, I enjoy my pvps and bgs just fine... but thanks for caring
        Ferr Server 67

Comment

Merge 41

Well we have heard all sorts of nonsense already. So I'm just going to say this, Bottom Line, this game is a business. Gaea knows that by putting s41 with s67 that we will spend more to catch up, just like we did when 58 came because they were bullies, especially bleez and rayner. So Gaea will profit more by merging us with 41, because so many more will spend as well. Bleez will still be top br player and biggest spender. What they hate is that even with the mergers, or guild from s67 is still on top. That has to hurt. But in the end, a merger will happen and that is good. But i do think it would bee better to bring a newer server. 67 is the youngest and we are a month from being a year old. Why not merge us with a server closer to s67? At the end of the day, a merger is much needed. And i truly look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthReno View Post
            Well we have heard all sorts of nonsense already. So I'm just going to say this, Bottom Line, this game is a business. Gaea knows that by putting s41 with s67 that we will spend more to catch up, just like we did when 58 came because they were bullies, especially bleez and rayner. So Gaea will profit more by merging us with 41, because so many more will spend as well. Bleez will still be top br player and biggest spender. What they hate is that even with the mergers, or guild from s67 is still on top. That has to hurt. But in the end, a merger will happen and that is good. But i do think it would bee better to bring a newer server. 67 is the youngest and we are a month from being a year old. Why not merge us with a server closer to s67? At the end of the day, a merger is much needed. And i truly look forward to it.
            I'm sorry who does the bullying? Let's take a peek at how Legacy talks to people on the server. Thank you DarthReno, Ferr, DeadBody and Chris211 all from Legacy for the following images.
            Attached Files
            Bleez s58
            Last edited by Bleez s58; 02-23-2016, 03:56 AM.
            "Be careful when you blindly follow the masses... sometimes the "m" is silent."
            Bleez s58

Comment

Yes!

Yes to merge. It sounds like s67 will only be happy if they get moved to their own server. You can't make the rest of us suffer because you are greedy.

Comment

I'd personally love for the merger to happen, 41 and its previously merged servers (43&45) have been dying for a while.

Comment

About time.....

Took you long enough

Comment

Originally posted by Bleez s58 View Post
                    I'm sorry who does the bullying? Let's take a peek at how Legacy talks to people on the server. Thank you DarthReno, Ferr, DeadBody and Chris211 all from Legacy for the following images.
                    First of all Bleez, your comments since I first made mine have not been constructive at all. They were simply written (and even your original and that's why I had to point it out and explain) to make the other side look bad by any way you could, so your view would seem a little better.
                    This is childish and divisive at best. In your own words, ignorant.

Second, Chris and dead body used to be in your guild... leaving and coming to ours. (Oh and staying) That says more negative about you than us.

Third, Steaknu your statement is completely invalid bases on all the information and statements give just by my own posts. Its not about isolation, it's about a better matching merge.

Last but not least... let's focus on the facts and things that will be better for server folks, not petty rivalries by bringing up things like spire titles. The reason I brought up my own honor titles in game, was to show activity among top be knights not for pride.

Just remember, heavy cashiers are going to heavy cash no matter what.
                    Why not create a competitive and more balanced environment so that the other 95% feel like wanting to spend on the game as well? Anyone is more likely to do so when they have to only go a few steps more... creating more movement, not months away of catching up.

Trying to bring some reason into this chaos and all I'm asking is for a better merge.
                    Ferr Server 67

Comment

Originally posted by Bleez s58 View Post
                      You really are that sad and lonely aren't you? It is a shame you have noone to blame but yourself. Saved screen shots (who really has that time) that are simply half the story of those conversations. Sadly i dont have any, didnt know they would be needed. A mere manipulation, and attempt to ruin the enjoyment of other players time AGAIN. Any angry sentence taking out of text, not seen what it is a reply too looks bad. You have spent months since the last merger trying to divide everyone against a single player. A player and woman who doesn't deserve anything you have said or done against her. I give you points for dedication, here you are still. But, don't you dare play the good guy and pretend innocence in any of those screen shots. From day one you have torn apart guilds and our server, driven away good cashers by doing just what you are here. Driving wedges between friends, manipulating stories and in forcing your "purchased" br over others. So to end with people talking to you the way they do is no surprise. We have no respect for you, and never will, you have not earned it. 15 years of online gaming now, and I can whole heartedly say I have never met a more dishonest manipulative person online then you. I think that says more than enough.

Comment

My B

Originally posted by Motr
                        Um spending isn't earning it's buying. Earning is putting in the work to do things not just throwing money at it. (Now before everyone attacks me) yes it's part of the game and people that cash do earn things as well. Just don't say spending is earning it is a false statement.
                        Good point. I agree. I spend but I also do the running to make that money count. Thank you for correcting me.
                        ~ Kinzae S65 US East

Comment

Server 41

From the votes it seems we will have server 41 soon! Looking forward to meeting some new people!!

Yay!!
                          ~ Kinzae S65 US East

Comment

Server Merge

I have to say I've yet to see this type of mud slinging in forums before, but then again, I don't post frequently in forums. I am in The guild which this controversy stems around, I also posted originally against this merger. However, contary to popular opinion it was not about losing rank, I am one of the despised cashers, and will probably continue to do so. When referring to people leaving game, it was not myself I was referring to, but the lower level br people who play, do not cash, and work extremely hard to grow and compete. Many are in Legacy, many since the guild began. I will not throw insults, or attack anyone on this forum, to me, that isn't constructive.

I actually visited Server41, found them to be friendly and welcoming, and did speak with people from there who visited our server. As to whether the two servers are well balanced I believe this may be so with upper level players. I know they have many more level 80 than we do. But as I haven't played server 41 I can't speak to the percentage of cashers vs non cashers. I do know in our server we have several heavy cashers, a mid range of those who intermittently cash, and quite a few who never cash. This was my basis for my opinion. It is entirely possible the merge will be successful, it also may mean those who never cash may get frustrated and leave game. For me, I just want a merge that does bring fair play to more than the top 10% elite.

Comment

Server 67

Originally posted by SteakNu View Post
                              Yes to merge. It sounds like s67 will only be happy if they get moved to their own server. You can't make the rest of us suffer because you are greedy.
                              Well not all server 67. Im from server 67 but i don't follow them like deadbody, chris, ferr, darthreno. You haven't looked up all yet. Check your words again. Thanks.
                              Kayto
                              Last edited by Kayto; 02-23-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

2B clear....

Server 41 comes with server 43 & 45.

Comment

Working...
                                X