Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

[Vote Poll] RE: Merge Servers of S41 + S58 US East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Vote Poll] RE: Merge Servers of S41 + S58 US East

Greetings Heroes!

I am happy to inform you that the Gaea Wartune Team has seen the large magnitude of feedback on mergers from players and has agreed to setup a voting for each server pair so we can clearly establish which proposed pairs players are happy with and we merge those and which pair players are not happy with and those we should consider how best to solve.

This thread is dedicated to S41 + S58 US East

Please vote YES or NO if you support this merger or not.
    Voting timing is set until Friday (see time on the poll)

Please remember benefits of mergers
    > more activity = more friends = more fun = more competition
    > easier to find party for dungeons
    > easier to get help from stronger players
    > supporting servers with lower player base
    > more guilds = more competition = more fun Guild Battles
    Yes
    90.11%
    No
    9.89%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by COSMOS; 02-22-2016, 04:18 PM.

Yes

Yes for server merge. S58 and company is losing active members. This merge is the most fair and even merge that I've seen. There's no dominating factor and the br comparison is very similar. The only people against the merge are the ones who will lose rank and don't want competition. This is much needed.

Comment

yes for merge

Despite the non fact based and very emotional/opinionated negative responses for this merger, it is for the best. I'm from server 62 and the server overall is dying out. It is getting hard to find teams to run mpd and spire with. We have only a handful of 80s so it's difficult to get... legitimate.. multi player dungeon runs in. No matter how long any of the servers involved have been around, if we look with ... open.. eyes we will see how close each of our top 100 ranks in br are, therefore it is not as unfair as certain people are saying. Some of us actually play for fun and don't obsess over ranks so it would be nice to have some more active players to help improve the gameplay experience.

Comment

Yes to merger

I think this merger is a good thing.

Comment

s58 Merge

Yes, the merger for s58 is needed. The server is very unbalanced as it stands, s41 would balance it out very nicely. Everyone knows that mergers are inevitable the drama that is being stirred up is silly. So far the only people against this merge are the ones that will lose rank. I don't think Gaea should be catering to these power hungry control freaks. Im tired of hearing everyone with their sense of entitlement complain, the truth is there is always someone out there bigger and badder than you. Eventually all the older servers will be merged, I dont see how this is so terrible. Anyone that "quits" due to a merge was going to quit in time anyway, whining about it solves nothing. Mergers are a good thing, they mean more people for doing dailies, new friends and they bring back the competition! All of this only makes for a better gameplay.
          "Be careful when you blindly follow the masses... sometimes the "m" is silent."
          Bleez s58

Comment

Originally posted by Bleez s58 View Post
            Yes, the merger for s58 is needed. The server is very unbalanced as it stands, s41 would balance it out very nicely. Everyone knows that mergers are inevitable the drama that is being stirred up is silly. So far the only people against this merge are the ones that will lose rank. I don't think Gaea should be catering to these power hungry control freaks. Im tired of hearing everyone with their sense of entitlement complain, the truth is there is always someone out there bigger and badder than you. Eventually all the older servers will be merged, I dont see how this is so terrible. Anyone that "quits" due to a merge was going to quit in time anyway, whining about it solves nothing. Mergers are a good thing, they mean more people for doing dailies, new friends and they bring back the competition! All of this only makes for a better gameplay.
            Best 1st post on the forums I've seen since I play any type of game...

Comment

Vote

Yes for merge.

Comment

Merge

Yes to the merge

Comment

icritu

Yes for merge

Comment

spender

I agree with all above I spend more after a merger to keep up with the too players. Not only does it benefits players and makes game way more interesting and competitive its profitable for game which keeps our servers running and keeps attention on our game. The merge isn't a bad thing for anyone unless they just feel entitled and don't want to share the top. But whether or not they want it the game needs it to keep players interested . we have lost good players over time to a lack of interest. A merger keeps the interest in game flowing also . anyone on here votes no to a merger they need their head examined and a little less arrogance

Comment

NO

A vote No this Merge,
                      but Yes to another merge with a server Closer to us.

Server 58 does not just carry it's own, in fact... only few of them remain... 58,60,62,65 and 67 are the servers in question. Why does server 67 have to take on it's back again, older servers... this one being 26 servers away.

I'm all for new people and more activity, I just want a merge closer to home.

Originally posted by Bleez s58 View Post
                      Its interesting that those voting yes are already in top ten, have spent plenty of money to get there, yet in this case bleez is saying OTHERS are the ones "Power hungry, Control Freaks and with sence of entitlement?" This is coming from top br player folks, who would not move an inch from her post after merge.

What i have personally said before in other posts is that this merge would not be balanced to the larger bulk of players from server 58-67 since they are non cashers- light cashers. Yes, top 10 people cash like crazy and thats how they bought their br, but the majority actually take their time to do every part of the game... and it would be a huge unfair setback for someone who has started game months away vs serverown 41.
                      (KNOW how i know for a fact that some dont take time and effort in game? I was first Knight in these five servers to gain earth and sky dragon knight, before other knights 50k+ br even touched divine medallion)

Again, I would like a merge but with a server closer to our own, server 67.
                      Ferr Server 67

Comment

yes

Oh yes we need the merger, everything is just dead

Comment

Thank you

Thank you Ferr for solidifying what has been said about entitlement. You don't want to merge because you don't want to drop in a rank system despite gaining more activity, people, and potential help in daily events. Some of us care about the server as a whole and don't focus all of our attention on what others do or talk about how we obtain honor faster than others in a forum post regarding a server merge.
                          Last edited by Rayner7; 02-23-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

As always....

Originally posted by FerrKnight View Post
                            A vote No this Merge,
                            but Yes to another merge with a server Closer to us.

Server 58 does not just carry it's own, in fact... only few of them remain... 58,60,62,65 and 67 are the servers in question. Why does server 67 have to take on it's back again, older servers... this one being 26 servers away.

I'm all for new people and more activity, I just want a merge closer to home.

Its interesting that those voting yes are already in top ten, have spent plenty of money to get there, yet in this case bleez is saying OTHERS are the ones "Power hungry, Control Freaks and with sence of entitlement?" This is coming from top br player folks, who would not move an inch from her post after merge.

What i have personally said before in other posts is that this merge would not be balanced to the larger bulk of players from server 58-67 since they are non cashers- light cashers. Yes, top 10 people cash like crazy and thats how they bought their br, but the majority actually take their time to do every part of the game... and it would be a huge unfair setback for someone who has started game months away vs serverown 41.
                            (KNOW how i know for a fact that some dont take time and effort in game? I was first Knight in these five servers to gain earth and sky dragon knight, before other knights 50k+ br even touched divine medallion)

Again, I would like a merge but with a server closer to our own, server 67.
                            Thank you Ferr as always for proving my point. Let me be the first to point out that s67 with a top archer at 215k BR, that you claim carries s58, s60, s62 and s65 still cannot beat spire. Yet the other servers can... Beyond this I have no interest in arguing with you or your ignorance.
                            "Be careful when you blindly follow the masses... sometimes the "m" is silent."
                            Bleez s58

Comment

Server 62

So I am not really sure why when there is a merge discussion everyone seems to get hostile. A friend of mine checked out the server 41 (who is merging into our server) and they are almost a mirror image of our servers: 58, 60, 62, 65, 67, at this time. The server is kind of dying and, although I understand change is hard for people, in the end it usually ends up the best move for everyone. Now I know that there is going to be title losses (myself included), but when I weigh the options, it is either lose a title and gain more players (aka ACTIVITY), or keep my title and have no one to play with LOL.... logic says... merge the servers..

I appreciate that you have asked us for our opinion. I also understand some people are upset, but try to understand that this merge really is for the best.

Regards,

Angel `S 65 (aka 62) US E
                              ~ Kinzae S65 US East

Comment

Working...
                              X