Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Hacked accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked accounts

Ive been playing for some time now, and I really must say I enjoy the game. Yes, there is some room for improvement, and I have things thats buggering me too in game. But one thing thats buggering me more than bugs after updates, overpriced items in shops, and the lack of descent support when writing a ticket to support, are the hacked accounts. While the bugs and the other stuff seems to be common for all of us, its not really ruining the fairness and the competion, although its very annoying, and should off course beeing taken care off by Kabam. But the hacked accounts are a different matter. I tried several times now to ask why Kabam are not doing anything about it, and just let those accounts continue to play. Not only do they spoil a little of the fun for the honest paying and not paying players, but they also steal away prizes and other stuff from both the players and Kabam. I always get the same answer, something with privacy and so on. And thats fair, as I wouldnt want others to know about, whats between me and Kabam either. But lets all be honest here, we all know most of the accounts that are at stake here, and yes it seems as some did quit on their own, while others continue to play. But the fact also seem to be, although obvious to most, Kabam does nothing about it, and I find it somehow hard to believe, that when Kabam can see in my account if I lost an object, and see my transactions, that they cant find those who are cheating. Or is it simply because they dont give a damn? Im not bitter or anything, as I said to begin with, I like the game very much, and will continue to play, but I also had to get it out my system, and maybe, if someone responds to this thread, see if others feel the same way ;-)

Originally posted by Daementis View Post
    Ive been playing for some time now, and I really must say I enjoy the game. Yes, there is some room for improvement, and I have things thats buggering me too in game. But one thing thats buggering me more than bugs after updates, overpriced items in shops, and the lack of descent support when writing a ticket to support, are the hacked accounts. While the bugs and the other stuff seems to be common for all of us, its not really ruining the fairness and the competion, although its very annoying, and should off course beeing taken care off by Kabam. But the hacked accounts are a different matter. I tried several times now to ask why Kabam are not doing anything about it, and just let those accounts continue to play. Not only do they spoil a little of the fun for the honest paying and not paying players, but they also steal away prizes and other stuff from both the players and Kabam. I always get the same answer, something with privacy and so on. And thats fair, as I wouldnt want others to know about, whats between me and Kabam either. But lets all be honest here, we all know most of the accounts that are at stake here, and yes it seems as some did quit on their own, while others continue to play. But the fact also seem to be, although obvious to most, Kabam does nothing about it, and I find it somehow hard to believe, that when Kabam can see in my account if I lost an object, and see my transactions, that they cant find those who are cheating. Or is it simply because they dont give a damn? Im not bitter or anything, as I said to begin with, I like the game very much, and will continue to play, but I also had to get it out my system, and maybe, if someone responds to this thread, see if others feel the same way ;-)
    never seen any hacked accounts. Any toon names I could be should be Aware of? And idk about hackers..but I know about the balen and gold generator.

Comment

Like aranx, sorry, I also don't know what hacked accounts you are talking about - there are no hacked accounts. Maybe you can explain what do you mean or if you have any kind of proof of any wrongdoings please create a ticket and report it and game support will investigate.

Comment

Well sorry for my bad explanation I thought calling it hacked accounts was sufficient, and easy to understand. But then let me refrase it :-) Cheaters. People who use, like Aranx said, gold generators and balen generators, or buy stuff and balens through a straw man, a hacker, if I may use the word here ;-) And yes there is Cosmo, and you know it just as I, but off course you will have to deny it, as long as youre doing nothing about it. Could be quite funny, to have a poll here, to see how many players, thinks that there are in fact, some accounts, that are allowed to play, although they are achieved mostly through cheating.

Comment

And one more thing, Cosmo :-) Im not going down that road, trying to point out players. Its your job, not mine. With the Technology you have in a game like this, its actually strange, that abnormalies are not easy for you too see. I cant help to think, that it would actually be a simple and good investment for Kabam, to simply have a little tiny program, that could trace big abnormalies in game, But thats just me :-)

Comment

Tbh those generators are scams. There's really no way of hacking. Those guys actually use cash. I'm on pc and mobile and I drop around 10k a month on my pc account

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5V6KLTH View Post
              Tbh those generators are scams. There's really no way of hacking. Those guys actually use cash. I'm on pc and mobile and I drop around 10k a month on my pc account
              Its quite funny you would say that, as Ive actually know for a fact, that a bunch of players, bought balens and mounts, that were not up for sale at the time, and who knows what else, from a straw man. If he was not a hacker, wonder what he was then? Hmmm that thought I will not finish :-) Payed to an account in Western Union, gather his buyers in a Skype group. Doesnt sound Kabamish ;-)

Comment

Hi Daementis, I am not hiding anything, I don't know of any hacking, gold generating or balen generating and nobody so far has reported anything like that to me; I haven't seen any proof that such things exist and if you have any proof you can create a ticket to the game support and they will investigate. Just because someone has a lot of gold or a lot of balens does not make them a hacker.

Comment

Really? I was sure, that when people spend money for balens, and have gold, that they were hackers. Come on lol Either youre in denial or youre just not properly informed. Or it is as Ive feared, no one gives a damn, as long as money keeps on Rolling in. But Ill tell you what Cosmo, Ill not rat anyone out, as I said before, but you give me youre email, and I will send you what prove I have, of organized cheat. May not be much, but it sure as hell, shows that somethings rotten.

Comment

And if you do accept my offer, I would very much appreciate, if you agree with me that is, post a thread here, telling everyone that Im right. But Im somehow afraid you want agree on those terms, as its your job to keep the players calm. Which also somehow undermines your posts to me, as I would find it very hard to believe, that a moderator, would say; Yes its correct, we have cheaters in our game, and yes we know that some are using illegal methods in the game. But we do very little about it. Cant help to wonder why, its neccessary for you to write in top of the chat, that you shouldnt buy balens from others. Since youre telling me its not happening ;-)

Comment

And if you do accept my offer, I would very much appreciate, if you agree with me that is, post a thread here, telling everyone that Im right. But Im somehow afraid you want agree on those terms, as its your job to keep the players calm. Which also somehow undermines your posts to me, as I would find it very hard to believe, that a moderator, would say; Yes its correct, we have cheaters in our game, and yes we know that some are using illegal methods in the game. But we do very little about it. Cant help to wonder why, its neccessary for you to write in top of the chat, that you shouldnt buy balens from others. Since youre telling me its not happening ;-)
                      no need to be acting like a smartass. If you have such a problem with these so called damn "hackers", become one urself. And I'm pretty sure there's no hackers. And the gold generator and balen generator, I think, is only for PC. So no need to take out ur aggravation on cosmos. He has not seen anything, I have not seen anything. Yet you continuously try to prove urself..with no evidence. And cosmoslavash says create a ticket..obviously he wishes to see. Yet u want his personal information? Like he is going to put that anyway near a forum. Got evidence? Screenshots? Send them through a ticket with an attachment. Not rant on here like a bafoon at cosmos.

Why do u even care if there's a few hackers? Its Just pathetic pointing out a mistake that Kabam has made a mistake or something? I dont think they have.
                      Ask this whole forum, if they have seen any hackers, and I think they would reply with an answer of near to 0 hackers.

Aranx

Comment

0 hackers seen here as well
                        Originally posted by aranx_S65 View Post
                        no need to be acting like a smartass. If you have such a problem with these so called damn "hackers", become one urself. And I'm pretty sure there's no hackers. And the gold generator and balen generator, I think, is only for PC. So no need to take out ur aggravation on cosmos. He has not seen anything, I have not seen anything. Yet you continuously try to prove urself..with no evidence. And cosmoslavash says create a ticket..obviously he wishes to see. Yet u want his personal information? Like he is going to put that anyway near a forum. Got evidence? Screenshots? Send them through a ticket with an attachment. Not rant on here like a bafoon at cosmos.

Why do u even care if there's a few hackers? Its Just pathetic pointing out a mistake that Kabam has made a mistake or something? I dont think they have.
                        Ask this whole forum, if they have seen any hackers, and I think they would reply with an answer of near to 0 hackers.

Aranx

Comment

So beeing critical and pointing out flaws is beeing smartass and pathetic. And I know very well that Cosmo shouldnt put his info out here, I assumed, as a moderator he could mail me from an official moderators mail. But thats all fine, I learned a lesson here, dont ask questions, do t be critical, when you see things, that are not legit. But the real smartass here is really you Aranx. When youre a paying customer, to a game like this, you would assume that, what youre also paying for, is also the integrity and security of the game, that its not corrupted. I pointed out, that its funny, that inside the game, its written, not to buy from third parties, and thats pathetic, and now I should become a hacker myself. Your logic is stunning. I said to begin with, that I liked the game very much, and despite this I would continue to play. I also wrote a ticket about this before, as I also wrote, but as I also wrote, gets the same halfauto replies. So here I thought writing a thread in a forum, under general discussion, would bring some focus to it, as many on my server, talk about it from time to time. And last time I looked, Cosmo, was a moderator here, so I sure as hell have the right to question what he says. I dont think I called him pathetic, or smartass or bafoon, I simply questioned wether he was properly informed on what ticket about this they recieve in support. And I offered to send what prove I had, so he could see for himself. And yes, I wrote some conditions, maybe thats what you think is smartassish, but I think, that if you really try hard, you would know why I wrote that, or are you just a puppet in a string.

Comment

You dont need to start calling names. Ignore aranx if he is being annoying in ur opinion... But i believe he is fine since all he was doing was backing up cosmos since u called cosmos a liar. However if support hasnt worked try pm cosmos since here isnt working.

So beeing critical and pointing out flaws is beeing smartass and pathetic. And I know very well that Cosmo shouldnt put his info out here, I assumed, as a moderator he could mail me from an official moderators mail. But thats all fine, I learned a lesson here, dont ask questions, do t be critical, when you see things, that are not legit. But the real smartass here is really you Aranx. When youre a paying customer, to a game like this, you would assume that, what youre also paying for, is also the integrity and security of the game, that its not corrupted. I pointed out, that its funny, that inside the game, its written, not to buy from third parties, and thats pathetic, and now I should become a hacker myself. Your logic is stunning. I said to begin with, that I liked the game very much, and despite this I would continue to play. I also wrote a ticket about this before, as I also wrote, but as I also wrote, gets the same halfauto replies. So here I thought writing a thread in a forum, under general discussion, would bring some focus to it, as many on my server, talk about it from time to time. And last time I looked, Cosmo, was a moderator here, so I sure as hell have the right to question what he says. I dont think I called him pathetic, or smartass or bafoon, I simply questioned wether he was properly informed on what ticket about this they recieve in support. And I offered to send what prove I had, so he could see for himself. And yes, I wrote some conditions, maybe thats what you think is smartassish, but I think, that if you really try hard, you would know why I wrote that, or are you just a puppet in a string.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSting View Post
                              You dont need to start calling names. Ignore aranx if he is being annoying in ur opinion... But i believe he is fine since all he was doing was backing up cosmos since u called cosmos a liar. However if support hasnt worked try pm cosmos since here isnt working.
                              I dont think Aranx is annoying, hes entitled to his opinion, as am I. I just dont see your point here, he called me a smartass, pathetic and a bafoon. So when he can call me that, I think Im entitled to answer him back in same tone. And I dont see where you see I call Cosmo a liar? Did I say that? Or did I merely implicate that there could be a conflict of interest, when a moderator answers to a thread, and did I question if he was properly informed. Yes that I did, but never called him a liar.

Comment

Working...
                              X