Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Holy Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal

I feel the holy seal is an unfair game tactic used by players as a crutch because they choose to level there character up faster without building their core thus giving an unbalanced PvP points gap. If this is a true skill then why don't it work in dungeons on monsters. If this is to stay I feel It should be restructured to only be used once per battle so as not to be as unfair as it is now. I'm not being a baby as I still can kill even with being spin more than once per battle however for the new character starting this is now impossible to win in battlegrounds because you can only level so fast and holy seal talent takes large amounts of gold which is hard to come by for new starters.

Yea I agree with you. A lot of players over use it. I've had players use it 3 to 4 times and I still win the battle. They're just delaying the fight. Seems to me they use it as a handicap cause there afraid they might lose. Whats really funny is a smaller player uses it a doesn't spin your head and then they use it again. Lol. Kabam should limit it once per battle. Also when the super big players use it when they can kill you with 1 hit. That's funny too.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's unfair since it has a 60 second cooldown. I will say some players rely on it too much though.

Comment

Should be one use, lame skill when you only lose because someone stuns you for 6 turns. Battleground in 60s hard enough as it is. With being hit multiple times by hs it's even more of a pain.

Comment

i wouldnt be upset at all if they removed hs but kept the talents on the outside. and to the people who say "if you dont like getting stunned lvl your hs" you are the weak asses who rely on hs to get any kills so how about you lvl up to the next bracket and see what your hs does for you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5WFVT2P View Post
            i wouldnt be upset at all if they removed hs but kept the talents on the outside. and to the people who say "if you dont like getting stunned lvl your hs" you are the weak asses who rely on hs to get any kills so how about you lvl up to the next bracket and see what your hs does for you there.
            Hs is the only way way for weak players to kill mega cash spenders.

Im a lv 68 - 58k br mage and I can kill some 67k br archer or 70k br warrior. If no hs, i am a dead meat.
            People complaint why I hs them all the time, and didnt have a fair fight. I would say if you want a fair fight, stop using your credit card in.
            It took me 3 months to do mpd to get enough stones for my lv 60 set with 2 legendary items. Thanks to that farming time, I gained enough experience to level up my hs.

If you are 5-10k br above someone and cannot kill them, it is yourself to blame first. Dont blame the hs.
            Peace.

Comment

Yeah but when your avg lvl 60 61 62 getting killed bease your stunned 6 rounds in a close fight with someone with a higher br in bg it's lame ho ly shield should only stun once or remove 100% stun rate. Plus most other talents are pretty worthless most classes have 2 or 3 that are worth using and they don't match with both skill sets

Comment

Originally posted by motr View Post
                Yeah but when your avg lvl 60 61 62 getting killed bease your stunned 6 rounds in a close fight with someone with a higher br in bg it's lame ho ly shield should only stun once or remove 100% stun rate. Plus most other talents are pretty worthless most classes have 2 or 3 that are worth using and they don't match with both skill sets
                That's why they should have a 2nd talent set to more match for PvP battles then other talent set for dungeons and agree holy seal is a crutch

Comment

HS is the most difficult skill to upgrade. If you spend money, can easily get 10k even 20k br jump in a week, but for HS, need long-term building.

So if I am stunned by others I never complain, this is their hard working effort. If you don't want to be stunned, then work hard and upgrade it yourself.

As we all approaching to lv99 of HS, it will eventually lose effect. So for those rely too much on HS, this will only give temporary advantage. Finally its your BR, Rune and skill setting determine.

Comment

HS is fair cuz ALL of us can use it, just need exp to upgrade it. Nothing special.

Comment

Yawn... We all have the same ability and access to lv holy seal. Seems fair enough to me. The only unfair thing about it is disabling for class wars allowing people to take advantage of talents but not hs.

Comment

I understand the annoyance with holy seal as a lvl 60 player going against a lvl 65 player but not the other way around.

Holy seal is capped at lvl 10 until a player reaches lvl 63 so any player at 63 can have just a lvl 11 seal and guarantee the ability to stun players below... I feel this part is wrong.

Why can't the cap on seal just be removed as it technically is already capped by how much xp points we can hold at each character level.

Comment

^ That's my biggest annoyance with it really, just the fact that at my level I can't raise it any further because of the cap. If holy seal is going to be a thing, I wish they'd remove the cap and let us level it partially so we could get it up to level 99 at any level by just slowly feeding it xp bit by bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggled View Post
                            ^ That's my biggest annoyance with it really, just the fact that at my level I can't raise it any further because of the cap. If holy seal is going to be a thing, I wish they'd remove the cap and let us level it partially so we could get it up to level 99 at any level by just slowly feeding it xp bit by bit.
                            bs..HS is good as it is now. You would be whole eternity on 50s levels.
                            Anything that money cant buy is excellent and should stay as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain_TM View Post
                              bs..HS is good as it is now. You would be whole eternity on 50s levels.
                              Anything that money cant buy is excellent and should stay as it is.
                              That's not what I suggested at all. Each time you upgrade it it requires more xp to reach the next level. So basically the lvl on holy seal will be limited to a players experience threshold.
                              E.g a player needs 40 xp to level up.. A players max holy seal would be the one that cost 39mil xp

Comment

Working...
                              X