Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Cheating/manipulation of guild battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COSMOSLAVASH
    replied
    small clarification from my side:

@Sonja thanks, but I do not decide things myself, the decision is made after the whole Wartune team discusses and picks what is best/fair/accurate for the whole game / as many players as possible, trying to always find WIN-WIN solutions.

@Kstef guild battles are like tournaments, all players actually have the ability to compete and fight in guild battles, so for example if in a player's current guild they never let the player join guild battle then the player can join another guild or create a new guild himself or herself; but if the player just stays in the current guild where they don't give the player a position then it is not fair to complain.

The 30 to 50 I already explained in the past; they tried to set 50 then the lag was too big, so they worked and concluded that 30 is the optimal number where players can enjoy. This was not anything evil, everything was done in the interest of players.

Merging servers has nothing to do with spending more. Over time maybe some people stop playing, new people come, etc, and as a result some servers end up with more players and some servers end up with less players. If a server falls below a certain level then it is best to merge it with another otherwise people have problems finding parties for dungeons, etc, so again this is done all for players.

I hope my clarifications helped,
    thanks,
    Cosmos

P.S. If this topic is now solved maybe stop fighting everyone everyone can have different points of view and that's fine, let's move on and enjoy the game and if there are any problems let's tackle them 1 by 1 together. Council members have direct contact with me, you can also inform them and they will inform me.

Leave a comment:

• kstef1975
    replied
    I believe all players deserve 3 guild battles each weekly not only the strongest ones. Kabam can't increase the number of participants from 30 to 50 therefore we must do all we can to ensure that all players get some honor and insignia than none at all. Start thinking the way players think not the way kabam thinks. They merge servers so that you'll spend more..

Leave a comment:

• blusifNoob_5Q7BG5M
    replied
    Hey I haven't posted in this forum since the first one aboit the issue as it was happening. But today I must break that silence... as mustard has said a line must be drawn and we must push past these issue or we will just see this server die... I love this gamenand the friends I have made but this petty bull **** needs to stop... most of us are adults here so lets all act like it please. Keri and boob y'all need to just cut the **** this drama is killing the server... and tbh exo has done a lot to keep quiet its hard though cuz as ppl we all reach a boiling point..so today I draw this line you guys can cross it and move forward or hell just let the ge die right seems like what we want. Hell negativity reigns on s27/29 cant you tell our player base still drops each day amd we still have squabbles..... so lets all trt to be positive about this and make changes to be a better group for us all to fight with... honestly im almost at my limit and I never thought id say that ****.

Much love no drama keep tje peace yo
    BLUSIF S 29

Leave a comment:

• Unipanda
    replied
    Originally posted by chucklesworth73 View Post
    Firstly I would like to thank COSMOS for his input in sorting this issue. It is greatly appreciated.

This topic was put up for discussion due to the unethical/unfair actions of a manipulating guild who were taking advantage of others by manipulating the bounderies of the game for their own personal gain. Input was recieved by many from both the server in question along with many from other servers. ( thank you to everyone for your views and for taking part in this discussion). The conclusion to this matter was was achieved as a direct result of the opinions of the mass majority of players who actively play Wartune.

Thanks also has to go to kebam for listening and taking action, the changes they intend on making will ensure this type of situation does not arise again in the future for all servers.

Secondly, in reply to panda, i think there is just too much water under the bridge.

Time to draw a line in the sand and move forward, can only change the future, not the past
    But are you willing to move forward? Is the server willing to do that? If not everyone agrees then we cant do that.

Leave a comment:

• chucklesworth73
    replied
    Firstly I would like to thank COSMOS for his input in sorting this issue. It is greatly appreciated.

This topic was put up for discussion due to the unethical/unfair actions of a manipulating guild who were taking advantage of others by manipulating the bounderies of the game for their own personal gain. Input was recieved by many from both the server in question along with many from other servers. ( thank you to everyone for your views and for taking part in this discussion). The conclusion to this matter was was achieved as a direct result of the opinions of the mass majority of players who actively play Wartune.

Thanks also has to go to kebam for listening and taking action, the changes they intend on making will ensure this type of situation does not arise again in the future for all servers.

Secondly, in reply to panda, i think there is just too much water under the bridge.

Time to draw a line in the sand and move forward, can only change the future, not the past

Leave a comment:

• Shunkou_27
    replied
    I agree with you, Uni. It would be nice if people could stop digging this up every single day. But as it stands, people are still butthurt over it, and they will continue to throw comments until they get tired/bored of it.
    The only thing I could imagine apologizing for is that I took no interest in the issue, and didn't care enough to debate for or against it.
    Anywhosies! Meow on you, Uni :3

Leave a comment:

• Unipanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Shunkou_27 View Post
    Unipanda, I will not apologize for something I did not take part in. And I have never taken sides about the matter, because frankly, I didn't care/bother. I supported Keris decision, because I felt it was the right thing to do. Not because people dictated it was. And why should Keri apologize for solving the guild jumping problem? That's insanity on a high level. I do however believe that it would be better for the server if everyone could come to an understanding. But some people are frankly too stupid, or simply too ignorant to care about anything else than their own opinions. How can you have a debate if one person is trying to have a reasonable discussion, and the other only shouts their opinion in your face until you get annoyed and walk away?

And Chicken. You act as if you are some pioneer for our server or something, but frankly, you just come off sounding like a complete and utter narcissistic c*nt. Cancel my subscription. I'm tired of your issues.
    If you don't take part in it then you don't need to apologize. Apologize for what you think that had gone wrong is what I mean. Like maybe Someone should have handled it another way instead of shouting in the world chat about what they thought was right or wrong. Anyway its your choice... I'm not trying to force you to do anything... I just want this issue to die already.

Leave a comment:

• Shunkou_27
    replied
    Unipanda, I will not apologize for something I did not take part in. And I have never taken sides about the matter, because frankly, I didn't care/bother. I supported Keris decision, because I felt it was the right thing to do. Not because people dictated it was. And why should Keri apologize for solving the guild jumping problem? That's insanity on a high level. I do however believe that it would be better for the server if everyone could come to an understanding. But some people are frankly too stupid, or simply too ignorant to care about anything else than their own opinions. How can you have a debate if one person is trying to have a reasonable discussion, and the other only shouts their opinion in your face until you get annoyed and walk away?

And Chicken. You act as if you are some pioneer for our server or something, but frankly, you just come off sounding like a complete and utter narcissistic c*nt. Cancel my subscription. I'm tired of your issues.

Leave a comment:

• Chicknboob
    replied
    Much <3

Um you mean your actions^^ that was sarcastic you obviously failed to beat us and our lowest was 50k yours 65? you will twist it and lie anyway to look good. People's hero. Ahhh ok one more thing, we have divinity that's empty and couldve guild jump lower too. we will let everyone else decide.

Bipolar chickn out

Leave a comment:

• Unipanda
    replied
    Guys. Please stop fighting. Stop blaming others for the things that have been done. Life is never fair, so why should it be on wartune? If you guys really wanted to stop Legend from guild jumping then why didn't you just do it yourselves instead of whining about it to Kabam? Anyways Keri has ban the guild from jumping so it doesn't matter anymore.

I want to compose something:
    Today during world boss, I want guilds to apologize to other guilds. Legends to others. Others to Legends, because if this keeps going on the server will die. I want Legends to apologizes for guild jumping. I know that it was to help people but it was also wrong in its own ways. I want Exdous, World and any other guild thats involved in this conflict to apologize to Legends. For they shouldn't have put fights in the world chat and pm the gm and talk trash if they did.

We have to look at this from two perspectives. Legends just wanted to help everyone get honor and insigna. The other guilds didnt like it. It was messing up the gb results and ect.

I hop that all the guild masters man up and apologize to each other, because if the gm apologize the people in the guild will too. Let today be a peaceful day and if this fails then I hope we will try tomorrow and the next day and the next. And remember this is just a game. You can always quit wartune if it gets too out of control....

Leave a comment:

• Shunkou_27
    replied
    Chicken, are you a ****ing joke, or are you seriously that stupid? Keri was made temporary guild master because Chronos was going on vacation. He never came back, and Keri ended up with the entire guild to take care of. And you claim he had full control? Are you seriously that stupid? I mean come on! How the hell are you suppose to keep track of, and take action towards every single person that guild jumps when you yourself is not technically GM? If you could take your head out of your *** for just a second, you'd realise that Keri tried to solve it without forcing the issue. Because if he did, it would end up with him having to kick people that didn't agree. He wanted to be diplomatical, and not a dictator. And from your biased argument, I can see that you seem to believe that guilds are dictatorships. We are a community of people, not cogs that work the way you tell us. Stop being so ignorant, and use your brain. Keri was against guild jumping from the start, and he even stated on monday that he wanted the guild jumping to stop, and that we were going to take a vote. And if the vote ended up supporting guild jumping, he was going to step down from his position of GM, because he didn't approve of guild jumping. THAT is how you diplomatically solve a problem involving several people. You on the other hand, only whine, backstab and act like you are some sort of saint. Because there is NOTHING even remotely sketchy with asking another guild master to throw GB, so you could gain personal benefits during class wars, right?

Leave a comment:

• Kerismatic
    replied
    In case you didn't notice though, we didn't try to lose. That was something that happened, you're no one to talk about honour. I'm tired of your bipolar behaviour where you're kind and nice to be in PM, but as soon as you move to the forum you talk this way. I am tired of you, you keep lying to me and you keep making assumptions based on what you believe to be true. I am willing to communicate with you, but I will not do so inside the game anymore - I am done with you as a person, you've quit enough times to have lost your relevance and I have given you more time and energy than I believe that you have deserved. You can either like me or don't, at this point I don't care.

What my Guild mates write to you in the game, I do not have any controll over. Because you see, when I Guild Master I think about the best for the guild, not for what appears to be the best for you. - Us offering to take Blusif to Lych nm, so he can teach your guild how we do it everyday resulted in you being upset because we didn't ask you personally first. When you had a fight in your guild chat you threaten to change passwords for the people inside your guild to end it all. You give the shine of being bipolar, egoistic and hypocritical human being and I find it sad that the real Kashira is not here to keep you in check, because I'm assuming that's why you've lost control now or it may be that you simply thrive on Drama. (I may be wrong of course, but ever since he quit you've been falling apart). Maybe the lack of drama was why you started talking about quitting?

I have never denied that I was in full control of my actions, I have not given you excuses and I have not given you anything pointing towards that I managed to stop it before this Monday. I am fully aware that my actions were wrong, I am fully aware that I could have handled the situation better and I am fully aware that the reason our server is in the state is partly because I didn't stand up for my beliefs earlier. I do apologize that I didn't solve this issue much faster than KABAM did, but I can't in any way solve what has all ready happened; I can only hope that you amongst others personally stop trying to undermine it further and keep a no-longer pressing issue on our server alive. If you're not even going to bother reading what I'm saying, then I guess that shows how much effort you put into getting your facts.

Stoner has asked me to do Moon nm with him - and I have on more than one occation, he has even asked me to be online at 01:00 ST and I showed up to notice that he was offline, this has happened twice. I have done it with him more than I have not done it with him and if he felt this way I find it strange that his communications to me when we missed a day was: "Hey, the less EXP for me the better." But I'm sure that you, knower of people would surely have realized that people are being less than honest with you? Maybe he was afraid to tell me the truth then, if he does I hope he reads this and knows that I do not blame him for leaving. I made it painfully clear that anyone who does not wish to be a part of the Guild I'm mastering that I will not hold it against them for leave - nor will I.

Leave a comment:

• Chicknboob
    replied
    Yes I did, and we agreed it would give more xp for everyone in the server. And even after Friday's fight i pmed you and said, "you could've made the fight a little easier" correct? Point of the whole thing is you merged to beat us. Even though you claim it was due to you being tired of being gm. And again your gm of legends. Now I have your members harassing me in game including messages from you as soon as I log. The fact that you were chosen as hero council being the one who caused the whole crisis in the first place is baffling. You can blame it on tuatha and chronos but you were gm and they're gone. You seem all sweet and innocent but after all these members come to me it's proven otherwise. Help yourself only be childish as your pm states and I will still help your members... Stoners reason for leaving was, he asked for 60 mpd nm for 3 days in chat and he was ignored bc legends only cares about 65k+ br as long as they can help win gb.. Germany was a guild that merged prior to you. The one ryzo is from . Thank you for allowing us to win friday guys. I promise I will try harder than rank 17 this time
    I stopped reading that's rediculously long. I just simply couldn't allow you to hide behind your words when you were in full control. Until I read that I have stayed out of all forum posts.

Leave a comment:

• Kerismatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Noob_5VD87BM View Post
    Of course 70% of your guild(s) thinks its ok. Your GUILD(S) are the ones doing and benefiting from it. Let's be honest here in essence you have 3 guilds your people move back and forth from to manipulate the standings of the guilds to remain in the top 8 and manipulate the outcome of the guild battles you participate in. There are other guilds that could have chosen to follow your path but did not deciding it was an unfair tactic and bully's the smaller guilds.

Do you really think you have good clean fight when you have to shuffle people from 3 different guilds to beat your closest rival? Then some of those people move again to beat World. Your guilds tactics and behaviors are ruining the entertainment value for far too many players in the game and we are losing too many of the largest cash players. We all know its the big cashers that keeps the game alive. Sure other people can play those toons for awhile but if they did not build the toon sooner rather than later the next one is just going to walk away and not pass it on. Is it really worth killing off the game?

Kerisma you also talk like your just helpless here. Your GM and can not say no, you kick or accept a kick for GB you will be the next one kicked permanently. I know for a fact you have kicked people from your guild for unacceptable behavior and if you look back at comments it would seem the majority think the guild jumping is unacceptable behavior. Sounds like your just opportunistic blaming Kabam for not making rules for or against when your more than able to make that a rule for yourselves as other guilds have done. You are the key to stopping it from happening or you still have two other guilds to send your jumpers packing to Justice or Mirage. Then they can rename one of those "Jumpers." Plenty of people would be willing to step up to those peoples positions. Other guilds don't do it and have plenty of officers and assistants so thats just a really lame excuse.

Cosmo this server is about to blow up again like it did when this began. Someone needs to move on this quickly or its going to be real ugly again. No one enjoys playing under those circumstances.
    Yes, I could probably have pulled the plug on the operation earlier and yes, I could probably have been more stern with my guildies and gotten away with it. I don't know about you guys though, but when I try to solve something that is hurting other people I try to do it without hurting the people I myself am involved with too.

As many of you may know, I was not the driving force behind the merge. Nor if I had been in a more sober state around when it happened would it have occured, however Chronos and Tuatha wanted this merge and pushed like crazy for it. I'm not saying that I am mistake free - but what upsets me is that it seems that no matter how hard I try to solve the issues that occured I got more and more dragged down by what other people wanted.

I pulled the plug, personally on the Guild Jumping. Stated in the guild chat that people who leave in order to guild jump won't be allowed back in again, but just as me taking a personal stand and not fighting in Guild Battle. This action will of course be falling on deaf ears because you guys think: "Sorry, not fast enough."

I got dumped with a guild in my lap, which was not only the highest BR guild in the entire game, but also the most dysfunctional attempt at co-operation I have ever witnessed. My personal life IRL prevented me from putting enough time and energy into fixing problems inside the virtual world, I have during this time sent mails to Cosmos to have this issue sorted, I've pleaded again and again with my guildies, I never re-promoted a guild jumper.

I wasn't helpless, this is very true, but I was not in a personal state where I was prepared to take the step to stop it. Why do you ask? Well, let's go with explaining it then. When these guilds merged together, it was under the idea that they would be Guild Jumping. For me, I just wanted a nice deal where it would be possible for me not to show up for a GB once. Woulda been nice, but this isn't what I got. What I got instead was about 50% of the people I used to actively play with leave the game almost instantly after the merge and it tore on me and my motivation to even care. No one is guild jumping anymore and there's nothing we can do to change what has happened.

I am very open to discussion, but I would highly appreciate if at one point, ONE SINGLE POINT someone would actually bother to listen to what I say in this matter from non-Legend members. I'm starting to think that that is thinking too highly of your humanity level, maybe you've decided to hate me no matter what and if so - there's little I can do. I was afraid, that if I pulled the plug on the Guild Jumping then I would stand there with no guildies, no friends and nowhere to turn. So human error due to fear is one of the biggest reasons why I took so long, I hope you can find that reasonable.

Originally posted by Chicknboob View Post
    Noob 5VD87BM very well put. He could've stopped it and did not, only after word was given kabam was going to put a stop to it. This week was the first week they didn't jump, and they lost. Shout out to lizard for keeping his word and staying in justice. As for not demoting the asst gm's/officer bc of a heavier work load... Only thing those titles allow is accepting/kicking lower titled members. All this bull**** has caused many to leave from all the guilds. Most don't want to deal with an hour fight in world chat. Exodus will always be on top, even against legends/justice/mirage/germany as one. We're a family and communicate. Id rather lose with honor or world "mustards" guild could have jumped to us and we would've won as cowards. We take losses and know were better. As to any of the original legend members who didn't jump and sat back bc "your br was to low" you're welcome in exodus along side stoner who joined today. We won't ignore your request for help. And last mus, ty for sticking it out and keeping your team together. I imagine it wasn't easy and you had many unhappy members who wanted to quit. Your guys are loyal or they would've hopes on the bus and guild jumped with the rest. Egazelle and fauv Id love some ignorant responce to this with a whole bunch of smileys
    I'm sorry Chicken, but your credability should all ready be questioned enough for me to have to do this, but I don't take kindly this so I will dignify you with a response anyways. I spoke to Stoner yesterday, he sent me a PM about leaving the guild. When I asked him he said that it was to try something new because he's been in Legends since S29 started. Maybe he told you other information, what do I know? Anyways, I refused to kick him from the Guild with this transition. As I had previously in this thread (or in world chat, can't remember at this point) stated that I will not kick any people unless they missbehave and I intend to keep that, I even told him that if he's jumping only for GB he's not getting back in, but if he wants his place mback in the future - then he will be more than welcome. If this had to do with how many GB's he got to join, he made it very hard to deschiffer considering that he literally told me he didn't do it to get more GB's.

As for Lizard... I don't even know where to begin to tell you how little you understand the situation there. Lizard is in Justice because he LOVES guild jumping, everytime I've mentioned anything about stopping it he's been on and on about how it's good for the guild and the low BR people, this is also one of the two reasons to why he stays in Justice. Lizard is Guild Master of Justice so that Guild Jumping could be possible and you're standing here commending him for it, well done, Mike is it? There is of course another reason that Lizard is still in Justice, that's because no one else touches his invaders. When I called out no more Guild jumping Lizard declined to come to Justice because he wants contribution without spending gold.

As for you guys winning this Friday, are you surprised? In case you haven't noticed we have lost to you on more than one occation. It's usually the same idea, you guys have a lot of people on and come with a strategy while I have become less than sober because it's Friday and AGM's have to work, or are out or equivalents of that. But tell me Chickn, where was your honour when you sent me a PM asking me to throw Guild Battle before Class Wars so you could personally get a better ranking, or is that something we should just let slip into our memory now that you "honourably won" or whatever you call it.

Who are Germans? Are you talking about Zuzammen or Sturmb├╝e? Because neither guild have merged with Legends, just to let you know.

You are probably the most hypocritical person I have ever met on the Internet, maybe you should go to a help center if it's so difficult to quit a game you claim to help? You've disappointed me, I thought you were one to go out with style. If you decide to stay however, just remember. All you gotta do is ask and I will give you next to any information you deem necessary.

Last but not least, thank you Cosmos. I really appreciate that this is getting a sollution, it has been a nightmare to me, our server and the people around me who had to listen to my complaints about MMO-drama.

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Sonja1220
    replied
    One more thing the only thing cosmo decision did for us was help put stop the argument of those trying to change myn and keri decision.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X