Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Cheating/manipulation of guild battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys. Please stop fighting. Stop blaming others for the things that have been done. Life is never fair, so why should it be on wartune? If you guys really wanted to stop Legend from guild jumping then why didn't you just do it yourselves instead of whining about it to Kabam? Anyways Keri has ban the guild from jumping so it doesn't matter anymore.

I want to compose something:
    Today during world boss, I want guilds to apologize to other guilds. Legends to others. Others to Legends, because if this keeps going on the server will die. I want Legends to apologizes for guild jumping. I know that it was to help people but it was also wrong in its own ways. I want Exdous, World and any other guild thats involved in this conflict to apologize to Legends. For they shouldn't have put fights in the world chat and pm the gm and talk trash if they did.

We have to look at this from two perspectives. Legends just wanted to help everyone get honor and insigna. The other guilds didnt like it. It was messing up the gb results and ect.

I hop that all the guild masters man up and apologize to each other, because if the gm apologize the people in the guild will too. Let today be a peaceful day and if this fails then I hope we will try tomorrow and the next day and the next. And remember this is just a game. You can always quit wartune if it gets too out of control....

Comment

• Much <3

Um you mean your actions^^ that was sarcastic you obviously failed to beat us and our lowest was 50k yours 65? you will twist it and lie anyway to look good. People's hero. Ahhh ok one more thing, we have divinity that's empty and couldve guild jump lower too. we will let everyone else decide.

Bipolar chickn out

Comment

• Unipanda, I will not apologize for something I did not take part in. And I have never taken sides about the matter, because frankly, I didn't care/bother. I supported Keris decision, because I felt it was the right thing to do. Not because people dictated it was. And why should Keri apologize for solving the guild jumping problem? That's insanity on a high level. I do however believe that it would be better for the server if everyone could come to an understanding. But some people are frankly too stupid, or simply too ignorant to care about anything else than their own opinions. How can you have a debate if one person is trying to have a reasonable discussion, and the other only shouts their opinion in your face until you get annoyed and walk away?

And Chicken. You act as if you are some pioneer for our server or something, but frankly, you just come off sounding like a complete and utter narcissistic c*nt. Cancel my subscription. I'm tired of your issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shunkou_27 View Post
          Unipanda, I will not apologize for something I did not take part in. And I have never taken sides about the matter, because frankly, I didn't care/bother. I supported Keris decision, because I felt it was the right thing to do. Not because people dictated it was. And why should Keri apologize for solving the guild jumping problem? That's insanity on a high level. I do however believe that it would be better for the server if everyone could come to an understanding. But some people are frankly too stupid, or simply too ignorant to care about anything else than their own opinions. How can you have a debate if one person is trying to have a reasonable discussion, and the other only shouts their opinion in your face until you get annoyed and walk away?

And Chicken. You act as if you are some pioneer for our server or something, but frankly, you just come off sounding like a complete and utter narcissistic c*nt. Cancel my subscription. I'm tired of your issues.
          If you don't take part in it then you don't need to apologize. Apologize for what you think that had gone wrong is what I mean. Like maybe Someone should have handled it another way instead of shouting in the world chat about what they thought was right or wrong. Anyway its your choice... I'm not trying to force you to do anything... I just want this issue to die already.

Comment

• I agree with you, Uni. It would be nice if people could stop digging this up every single day. But as it stands, people are still butthurt over it, and they will continue to throw comments until they get tired/bored of it.
            The only thing I could imagine apologizing for is that I took no interest in the issue, and didn't care enough to debate for or against it.
            Anywhosies! Meow on you, Uni :3

Comment

• Firstly I would like to thank COSMOS for his input in sorting this issue. It is greatly appreciated.

This topic was put up for discussion due to the unethical/unfair actions of a manipulating guild who were taking advantage of others by manipulating the bounderies of the game for their own personal gain. Input was recieved by many from both the server in question along with many from other servers. ( thank you to everyone for your views and for taking part in this discussion). The conclusion to this matter was was achieved as a direct result of the opinions of the mass majority of players who actively play Wartune.

Thanks also has to go to kebam for listening and taking action, the changes they intend on making will ensure this type of situation does not arise again in the future for all servers.

Secondly, in reply to panda, i think there is just too much water under the bridge.

Time to draw a line in the sand and move forward, can only change the future, not the past

Comment

• Originally posted by chucklesworth73 View Post
                Firstly I would like to thank COSMOS for his input in sorting this issue. It is greatly appreciated.

This topic was put up for discussion due to the unethical/unfair actions of a manipulating guild who were taking advantage of others by manipulating the bounderies of the game for their own personal gain. Input was recieved by many from both the server in question along with many from other servers. ( thank you to everyone for your views and for taking part in this discussion). The conclusion to this matter was was achieved as a direct result of the opinions of the mass majority of players who actively play Wartune.

Thanks also has to go to kebam for listening and taking action, the changes they intend on making will ensure this type of situation does not arise again in the future for all servers.

Secondly, in reply to panda, i think there is just too much water under the bridge.

Time to draw a line in the sand and move forward, can only change the future, not the past
                But are you willing to move forward? Is the server willing to do that? If not everyone agrees then we cant do that.

Comment

• Hey I haven't posted in this forum since the first one aboit the issue as it was happening. But today I must break that silence... as mustard has said a line must be drawn and we must push past these issue or we will just see this server die... I love this gamenand the friends I have made but this petty bull **** needs to stop... most of us are adults here so lets all act like it please. Keri and boob y'all need to just cut the **** this drama is killing the server... and tbh exo has done a lot to keep quiet its hard though cuz as ppl we all reach a boiling point..so today I draw this line you guys can cross it and move forward or hell just let the ge die right seems like what we want. Hell negativity reigns on s27/29 cant you tell our player base still drops each day amd we still have squabbles..... so lets all trt to be positive about this and make changes to be a better group for us all to fight with... honestly im almost at my limit and I never thought id say that ****.

Much love no drama keep tje peace yo
                  BLUSIF S 29

Comment

• I believe all players deserve 3 guild battles each weekly not only the strongest ones. Kabam can't increase the number of participants from 30 to 50 therefore we must do all we can to ensure that all players get some honor and insignia than none at all. Start thinking the way players think not the way kabam thinks. They merge servers so that you'll spend more..

Comment

• small clarification from my side:

@Sonja thanks, but I do not decide things myself, the decision is made after the whole Wartune team discusses and picks what is best/fair/accurate for the whole game / as many players as possible, trying to always find WIN-WIN solutions.

@Kstef guild battles are like tournaments, all players actually have the ability to compete and fight in guild battles, so for example if in a player's current guild they never let the player join guild battle then the player can join another guild or create a new guild himself or herself; but if the player just stays in the current guild where they don't give the player a position then it is not fair to complain.

The 30 to 50 I already explained in the past; they tried to set 50 then the lag was too big, so they worked and concluded that 30 is the optimal number where players can enjoy. This was not anything evil, everything was done in the interest of players.

Merging servers has nothing to do with spending more. Over time maybe some people stop playing, new people come, etc, and as a result some servers end up with more players and some servers end up with less players. If a server falls below a certain level then it is best to merge it with another otherwise people have problems finding parties for dungeons, etc, so again this is done all for players.

I hope my clarifications helped,
                      thanks,
                      Cosmos

P.S. If this topic is now solved maybe stop fighting everyone everyone can have different points of view and that's fine, let's move on and enjoy the game and if there are any problems let's tackle them 1 by 1 together. Council members have direct contact with me, you can also inform them and they will inform me.

Comment

Working...
                      X