Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Cheating/manipulation of guild battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N
    Originally posted by ChronosS29 View Post
    How can you speak of respect, since all the nastiness, hatred and negativity always starts with you
    In my defence I would like to ask you how I was supposed to have started tonight's nastiness, hatred and negativity when I was actually at work when it occured. My comments tonight have merely been to inform the server of this thread and to inform them that they have the ability (and the right) to put forward their opinions and that includes those within your guild as well as in others. I felt the need to do this after being shown the screenshots af what was said by all. The hatred, nastiness and negativity is being caused by the situation you and those within your guild created due to your guilds bad sportsmanship and greed and your blatant use of underhanded tactics and fowl play, and is effecting people in all guilds. You would need to be blind if you are unable to see the negative effects the actions of your guild are creating.

Enough is enough, time to listen to those you actually play the game with and play fair.

Im am not crying, whining, moaning or whinging. I am mere exercising my right to free speech. The reason you don't like it is because you are fully aware your actions are unfair.

Comment

I agree that this guild jumping problem needs to be sorted. I personally like the idea of also having cool down for being kicked from the guild just like when you leave a guild, but many of the people from legends are cashers so can get around this by buying a cool down item from the shop. However I like the idea of people not being able to join the guild battle for a set amount of days because this cannot be speed up. This would limit the amount of jumpers but not necessarily stomp out the problem all together if the period of time that you have to wait isn't long enough. I also feel that 5 days is a reasonable amount of time for new guild members to wait before they can be entered into guild battle. Or another option is like it has been made in world chat (however by a legend member) is to give the insignia and honor rewards or a percentage of to the rest of the guild, this way the lower guys won't miss out on rewards so wouldn't need to jump.

Comment

Please, please resolve this issue!

Originally posted by COSMOSLAVASH View Post
        @Provectus
        - 8 guilds are by design, it is not a mistake. It is not the concept to make it super easy and give everyone free rewards - players have to fight to earn them like a tournament / competition. So players have to create strong guilds to get into the top 8 to be eligible to fight in guild battles to be eligible for those rewards.
        - the selfish part is not wanting more active guilds, it is requesting Kabam to kick out members from a strong guild and force them to join smaller guilds.
        - how do I know? because only a couple of people have been asking for what you are asking.
        - I do not have any tool to give you statistics, but even if i had, I would not be allowed to share such information.
        - the top 4 idea, I am sorry i did not understand it, I am happy to read again if you have time to explain it maybe a different way. Sorry for not understanding.

@DWreck's idea:
        "Impose a kick cooldown on joining a guild ONLY when rejoining a guild you were most recently kicked from."
        + "time: 96 hours"
        At the first look this could be a win-win solution, I'd love to hear from other players (10+) what they think about this.

@Darwi_18's idea:
        "Don't allow people to join guild battle until theyve been a member of that guild for at least 3 days.
        Don't include a members BR in the guild BR until theyve been a member for at least 3 days."

Also sounds good, I'd love to hear from other players (10+) what they think about this.

@S4_Frostybear & others
        "lower maximum limit of guild members from 210 (when only 30 can join GB)"
        (the main purpose being to push guild leaders to kick out inactive players)
        I'd love to hear from other players (10+) what they think about this.

To conclude: tell your friends to come and give their input on this topic, so we can see a lot of opinions. If we have a lot of people supporting a good solution I can then use this as proof to go to Kabam and fight to get things changed.

I don't particularly wish to start a debate about the actual jumping itself, but I'm a long standing player and have never been angry like i was today following our guild battle. I am used to losing, it's not nice, no one likes it but we deal with it as part of the game. Many a time has our guild lost to exodus (the guild that Legends decided they wanted to beat) but it was fine. We all took it on the chin. Infact no different to like when legends beat us before. We would always say "Thx" to whoever beat us. So I don't mind losing (I lose in PvP, I lose in gb, no big deal), but when it comes to a battle that we could have won (and I say could have cause it would have been close against mirage), but then found ourselves completely over-run and over powered by players that had decided to merge to beat exodus, purely for their own gain, that made me really angry.

Now whichever side you are on, for or against the whole jumping thing. I know for sure I did not enjoy today's battle and it was not because I got beat cause before this has never been an issue. It spoilt my game and spoilt my evening to the extent that I didn't want to play anymore. Seriously miffed.

So, yes, I imagine those who are jumping couldnt care less about those who it adversely affected. But I for one would like to see some thing implemented to resolve this issue for all players.

I am not even against someones suggestion (which would benefit legends) saying that a guild win should transpire into a guild reward for all guild members and not just the gb participants as I don't have a particular issue with any guild. I can understand legends wish to have all their players get rewards. Unfortunately their method to achieve this aim is really annoying the hell out of others, and then this is where I personally would draw the line.

Anyway, if I had to pick from the earlier suggestions to resolve this issue, I do like many peoples suggestion about lowering max guild size to a more reasonable number. The positives have been mentioned by many.

I am definately for the idea of a waiting period, perhaps better termed a "probation" period whereby people need to wait eg. a week before they have "earnt" the right to represent their guild in gb. They still have access to all other guild facilities, but cannot represent until a week has elapsed.

I am less keen on the waiting period before rejoining. For example someone has accidentally left our guild yesterday and alrdy has a one day wait. A confirmation box would resolve it, but if a change were to be made then I feel the one above holds more meaning and is the better of the two.

Thanks for your time cosmos lavash and hope this can be resolved sooner rather than later.

Comment

I do feel a confirmation box would help indefinitely, not just in this jumping situation

Comment

To rosey, you didnt read the whole thread but jumped straight to conclusion.
            The issue not about everyone joined in one big and powerful guild to fight other guilds.
            The issue is people are abusing the "jumping guild" to earn rewards from guild battle before rejoin the main guild for the weekly prize.
            As I stated before, if you join other guilds for battle, u shouldnt receive the weekly prize from main guild as you "technically " NOT that guild members in guild battle.

I agree with the cooling down to become full member.
            Players still get guild upgrade benefit, but could not able to get weekly guild battle reward or participating in any battles.
            48 hours is a fair number as people may leave their guild on friday after final guild battle , so they can join other guild to fight on Monday.
            This also prevent players join Wednesday war, and join back to war on Friday to receive the weekly reward.

Comment

Hello to all,

I am in favor of a reduction in the number of maximum guild members. Given only 30 can participate in a guild battle (instead of 50 in the PC version) perhaps guild size also be reduced to 60% of the side of pc versions? Maybe even 15 members allowed per guild level, to a maximum of 150?

I am also in favor of the three day delay in getting the member's BR being added to the guild's BR, and the delay in participating in guild battles, and being compensated for weekly guild battle rewards. Three days seems sufficient as the GB matchups are chosen on Sunday. So if a player wants their BR to help the guild get into the battle they need to be a part of that guild starting Thursday night. To cover the other part of inactive players having their BR counted, can their BR be removed from the guild total after 30 days inactivity?

I am not in favor of the rejoin delay after a kick, and would rather see a confirmation button before kicking a member. Kicking a member is normally done for a reason, and that is reserved for those that the guild master has appointed to officer positions. A cooldown period after being kicked from the guild seems unreasonable, if the player's BR and 3 day guild battle participation/reward restrictions are in place.

Comment

The guild BR rankings place Mirage in 11th place tonight with 177122 BR rating. Not even high enough BR rating for a place in guild battles.
                Justice ranks 5th with a BR rating of 639021.
                Mirage is scheduled to fight Exodus tomorrow in GB. A battle they do not deserve to fight in when you see their true GB rating without the manipulation of the numbers by the three guilds that joined forces to form Legends (or the guild jumpers) as they are called by others.
                Kungpow is scheduled to fight Justice tomorrow. Justice's BR rating is held by a majority of the players being ghosts. They left a handful behind to take care of the kicking and accepting of members from Legends on guild battle day.
                Divinity holds the 6th place ranking with a BR of 514778 with not one active member as they all joined Exodus, they do not jump back to their guild on GB day so is composed 100% of ghosts.
                Legends BR rating is 7893902 tonight.

Let's take a look tomorrow right before the Guild Battles and see what the BR numbers are and the outcome of the battles.

Comment

48 hour cooldown upon joining a guild before being able to participate in guild battle. My vote and something i think kabam should seriously implement if they want to keep servers active.

If you merged i to one guild just to win and get the highest gb rewards then you deserve the loss in gb participation. There are places for 8 guilds in guild battle, and by giving up your guild you should then suck it up and deal in the guild you sre in.

Jumping into dead guilds just for getting extra prizes is a clear and obvious attempt to be greedy and selfish. You are fighting against guilds that have done the right thing by staying true to their guilds and doing the best that they can. A server dies without equal challenge and competition, and this sort of selfishness ruins the game for you as well. Because you will see your fellow guildies and your server players leave

And the all the money and time and effort is wasted because you were unable to just do your best with the people you chose to fight beside and had to try and geta few extra whips and soul crystals a week over having a healthy and competitive server.

30 whips 200 soul crystals.......... A week...... Is that worth your server? Your gaming experience?

Im from merged server 2/3/6 Loki is our giant, and they once tried this too, though nothin like the joke of what your doing. And they too saw how damaging it was to the server and banned it from happening very quickly.

Be better then greedy children and have some damn honour. Stop making your guild a joke.

Comment

Seriously sick of your comments which are only for your personal property and after we are the immoral ..... I will detail some point, and I will not come back above:

1- We have not merged we have created an alliance between us Mirage Legend and Justice.
                    2- jumping between guild we organize bother you? Because you want to make guild battles against guilds .. no one is more glorifying for your own love?
                    3 And say we only believe us when we do this together in groups in order to enjoy everything to everyone I find this thought around.
                    4. Last, continue to denigrate us if you want, we have found a method of operation to help our BL mounting even in a big Guild is little to be that bothers you so much in the background .. . i dont no?

Good luck to all.

Comment

The alliance

Fauvette,

Nothing personal, but an alliance cannot be made for gb. The name itself tells you it is a "guild" battle. That is one guild vs another guild to see which guild is stronger. The point is not to see which guild has the most big friends to help them win the fight. That is a pointless exercise.

Although the kick/guild jumping is allowing for this "alliance" to work, i do not believe it was ever intended this way. If 3 football teams made an "alliance" to beat the current top of the table team, do you think the FA would allow this? Or even if it was just a school match, if one team decided to call in players from 2 other teams for EVERY match just to win do you think this is right or fair? It does not happen in the real world because this sort of play is banned for obvious reasons. You either merge and become one team and then play under that name or you remain separate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fauvette View Post
                        we have found a method of operation to help our BL mounting even in a big Guild is little to be that bothers you so much in the background
                        I think your wording is wrong here fauvette, try replacing the word operation with manipulation and this statement is 100% correct.

One thing that we can all say is certain from the volume of posts to this thread is that there are a lot of people who are in agreement that what you are doing and the way you are all manipulating the bounderies of the game for your own personal gain, without care or thought for anyone else on the server, is WRONG.

It may just be a case that this type of blatent manipulation has not been recognised before and this is why as of yet the game bounderies allow for it. It's not just 1 or 2 people swapping guilds, it's calculated manipulation to ensure that legends are all rewarded whilst other guilds lose out to your greed. As COSMOS has said in a previos post, everyone was aware of the limits to guild battle participation and if this was not to your liking then maybe you should not have all moved into 1 guild which has left you in the position you have to manipulate the system at all.

Sometimes in life we have to make sacrifices, by all joining forces and becoming one, (for the sole purpose of overpowering the server) the sacrifice here on your part should therefore be having to miss some battles.

You can make as many excuses and try to smart talk your way through this situation with talk of alliances as much as you wish, it will not change the fact that you are all manipulating the game bounderies for your own personal gain and creating a lot of bad feeling with everyone on the server.

Maybe you will be happy when everyone gets so hacked off with your blatent carefree attitudes they all stop playing, (I know a lot of people are already close to giving the game up, I had to spend hours following guild battle on Monday convincing half of my guild not to quit the game) and when the only people left to fight against on the server is yourselves. OH HOW MUCH FUN THAT WILL BE FOR YOU. And for kebam !! How much money you will lose for allowing this kind of manipulation to occur.

MuStArD (server 29 Europe)

Comment

G
                          Originally posted by Snoutlout View Post
                          Fauvette,

Nothing personal, but an alliance cannot be made for gb. The name itself tells you it is a "guild" battle. That is one guild vs another guild to see which guild is stronger. The point is not to see which guild has the most big friends to help them win the fight. That is a pointless exercise.

Although the kick/guild jumping is allowing for this "alliance" to work, i do not believe it was ever intended this way. If 3 football teams made an "alliance" to beat the current top of the table team, do you think the FA would allow this? Or even if it was just a school match, if one team decided to call in players from 2 other teams for EVERY match just to win do you think this is right or fair? It does not happen in the real world because this sort of play is banned for obvious reasons. You either merge and become one team and then play under that name or you remain separate.

You are spot on with this statement, this type of behaviour is not witnessed in real life due to regulating/governing bodies who ensure all play is fair. With regards to this game, KEBAM Are the regulating authority and therefore the responsibility of fair play falls partly to them. I agree that individuals are also responsible but some kind of bounderies are always required as it is obvios that some are not capeable of self regulation and look only to find ways to manipulate for their own personal gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fauvette View Post
                            Seriously sick of your comments which are only for your personal property and after we are the immoral ..... I will detail some point, and I will not come back above:

1- We have not merged we have created an alliance between us Mirage Legend and Justice.
                            2- jumping between guild we organize bother you? Because you want to make guild battles against guilds .. no one is more glorifying for your own love?
                            3 And say we only believe us when we do this together in groups in order to enjoy everything to everyone I find this thought around.
                            4. Last, continue to denigrate us if you want, we have found a method of operation to help our BL mounting even in a big Guild is little to be that bothers you so much in the background .. . i dont no?

Good luck to all.
                            When players only jump for prizes and jump back on friday thats just sad. Has nothing to do with creating an alliance. There are enough ways to create an alliance without guild hopping. So both guilds take rank 1 and 2 spot on friday? And they leave to get the Rank 1 prize? Im happy we dont have such crazy world.

Comment

I agree this needs to be fixed right away

This gives them a very unfair advantage and it's unfair to all that are not guilded with Legends guild one solution would be to make people wait a week to participate in a guild battle after they have guild jumped this is a very simple solution made by mustard that would fix this problem making the game fair for all those who are loyal to their guilds and are being cheated by people who will win at any cost even if it takes cheating to do so. Please look into this problem kabam as it effects all those on our server who are decent enough to play the game without cheating others out of rewards from guild battles.

Comment

I disagree with you chronos : you merge to be stronger, and so you win. It's all right. BUT if you do so, you have to accept having less reward (because being only first is not so good than being first, 3th, 4th and 5th).

It is unfair : i have joined weak guild and if we were first after, it is only the game. If you are first because you are a great negocitor, its fair. But being first only because you're cheating is unfair.

Even if we win today against legends (as we can expect that the strongest players will be against us today....), we'll not be first : we need to win 2 times ! This is unfair. In the same time, legends is sure to win his battle as it fight itself....

I agree with the 3 days delay before we can participate to the gb : this is bad for nobody. And if we want take a better reward than we should have with our guild, the br of the guild is lower for next week : the new member are not count in the brguild before 3 days.

Diane

Comment

Working...
                                X