Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Refined goddess blessing astral???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refined goddess blessing astral???

So this astral seems to be recommended for pretty much every class, but I would like to know wether what it does is limited to recived damage, or wether it's your own damage output that is decreased as well?

The astral itself says 'all damage is decreased' which leads me to believe that your own damage output may be effected as well... Which would kinda make it suck a bit.

Originally posted by Noob_5ZH7TZL View Post
    So this astral seems to be recommended for pretty much every class, but I would like to know wether what it does is limited to recived damage, or wether it's your own damage output that is decreased as well?

The astral itself says 'all damage is decreased' which leads me to believe that your own damage output may be effected as well... Which would kinda make it suck a bit.
    Lol that is not at all how it works. When it says all it means physical damage and magical damage. No astral has a negative effect except ruthlessness which raises and decreases your damage output.

Comment

Originally posted by SusanooEX View Post
      Lol that is not at all how it works. When it says all it means physical damage and magical damage. No astral has a negative effect except ruthlessness which raises and decreases your damage output.
      Guardian angel dont let u recieve crit heal to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by L0wie View Post
        Well that only decreases the chance. Doesn't completely erase it.

Comment

I'm a crit mage... And you can't crit heal on yourself lol. Heals is based on your own health and skill lvls as well as Survival which is in talents. Guardian Angel only decreases the chance to be hit with a crit. Which is good against archers and other crit players.

Comment

Originally posted by SusanooEX View Post
            Well that only decreases the chance. Doesn't completely erase it.
            Read above lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Papa Smurf View Post
              I'm a crit mage... And you can't crit heal on yourself lol. Heals is based on your own health and skill lvls as well as Survival which is in talents. Guardian Angel only decreases the chance to be hit with a crit. Which is good against archers and other crit players.
              Read description of that astro, it decreases not hit but crit.

Comment

Read description of that astro, it decreases not hit but crit.
                Your mistaken.. I have that astral as well as an Will Destroyer. I have tested it out many times. It has no negative effect on yourself. It decreases the chance of being hit with an crit from another player. I'm 52.8k br mage.. And I have yet to see any astrals that have negative impact on the user of that astral. I was a pc player as well, at 98k br mage.. That Guardian Angel Astral is meant to prevent you from being hit by a crit. You can't crit heal on yourself no matter how hard you try.

Comment

L0wie.. It decreases the chance to be hit with a crit.. Lets say a 40k knight can hit on average a 5k without getting a crit but then when critical hit does a hit and works lets say he gets a 10k.. Now lets say he is fighting a mage at 40k br with WD and Guardian Angel. Lets also say the knight usually crits every hit, bc he is just cool like that. Now lets have them fight.. Bc that mage has an GA the knight keeps getting the 5k instead of 10k hits bc the GA is preventing his chances of getting a critical hit on that mage.. And who wins is based on their own skills and what gear they have.

Comment

L0wie.. It decreases the chance to be hit with a crit.. Lets say a 40k knight can hit on average a 5k without getting a crit but then when critical hit does a hit and works lets say he gets a 10k.. Now lets say he is fighting a mage at 40k br with WD and Guardian Angel. Lets also say the knight usually crits every hit, bc he is just cool like that. Now lets have them fight.. Bc that mage has an GA the knight keeps getting the 5k instead of 10k hits bc the GA is preventing his chances of getting a critical hit on that mage.. And who wins is based on their own skills and what gear they have.
                    Description says that it decrease chance to RECIEVE crit by some percents. As crit heal is a crit u can not recieve crit heal if u equiped that astro, you will get only usual heal. And as for u - u use ewd so u disable crit that astro good for u as for me i am crit mage and i prefer to get crit heal. That astro affected only that person who equiped it. And its not negative, it only dont give a proc for crit heal.

Comment

I was a pc player as well, at 98k br mage.. That Guardian Angel Astral is meant to prevent you from being hit by a crit. You can't crit heal on yourself no matter how hard you try.
                      Me also came here from pc version. Mine toon there have 37k matk and 6k crit and determination lvl 9 i did bl up to 150k hp. Restoration usually more then 90k and no matter to which player, also on myself, cuz i dont use ga.
                      I give a link to post where was tested crit heal with or without GA http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...ian-angel.html

Comment

Description says that it decrease chance to RECIEVE crit by some percents. As crit heal is a crit u can not recieve crit heal if u equiped that astro, you will get only usual heal. And as for u - u use ewd so u disable crit that astro good for u as for me i am crit mage and i prefer to get crit heal. That astro affected only that person who equiped it. And its not negative, it only dont give a proc for crit heal.
                        First off I have Will Destroyer in my bag. I don't always switch to it. I usually always have my lvl 6 holy sniper equiped. Second you CANNOT get a higher heal just bc you have unequiped Guardian Angel equiped. Ask any experienced player in Wartunes. Many top players use that astrals when fighting against archers. Ik when I face archers I switch on my lvl 7 Guardian Angel and I whoop them. However when I fight them without that with my sniper's edge still equiped I loss badly.

Comment

Also crit healing may work on pc but here on mobile I have never recieved a Critical Heal. And I've been playing this mobile game since server 30 opened. I quit pc about 2 years ago.

Comment

Well actually that was a lie. I first started in server 18.. But then moved to 30 bc it was a new East Server.

Comment

Also crit healing may work on pc but here on mobile I have never recieved a Critical Heal. And I've been playing this mobile game since server 30 opened. I quit pc about 2 years ago.
                              First off I have Will Destroyer in my bag. I don't always switch to it. I usually always have my lvl 6 holy sniper equiped. Second you CANNOT get a higher heal just bc you have unequiped Guardian Angel equiped. Ask any experienced player in Wartunes. Many top players use that astrals when fighting against archers. Ik when I face archers I switch on my lvl 7 Guardian Angel and I whoop them. However when I fight them without that with my sniper's edge still equiped I loss badly.
                              Well actually that was a lie. I first started in server 18.. But then moved to 30 bc it was a new East Server.
                              I get crit heal to myself in moble version, what i do wrong? i choose way to not using GA and i dont to push others to do it. Mine expirience in wartune from dec. 2012, i quited pc version 3 month ago and play here half year already. Also i give u link with test that astro, it prove that GA decrease chance to get crit heal, that test did by mine ex-guildie from R2 s172. And mobile version basicly same as PC version in class balance, skills are same astro are same so....
                              I will stop with offtopic here as i give u some arguments to mine position and, of course, all will choose their astro by themself.

Comment

Working...
                              X