Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New event for VIP 9 and imperial mythic dragon earl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New event for VIP 9 and imperial mythic dragon earl

    VIP 9 can't lose honor and because of this many have maxed honor and can't do gain honor event can we have a 150 devotion event added please or make devotion events that correspond to every lvl of vip. Also can we have an enhance you medallion event added... What does others think? Remember to get to vip 9 we have had to cash a lot over time and it would encourage ppl to keep vip up to date. thank you!
    Last edited by violet; 11-07-2016, 12:42 AM. Reason: Better idea

  • #2
    Hi violet,
    You have posted a suggestion and there is a proper forum thread for those and this thread is not it, perhaps try posting it in the suggestion thread created for such purposes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thebigba View Post
      Hi violet,
      You have posted a suggestion and there is a proper forum thread for those and this thread is not it, perhaps try posting it in the suggestion thread created for such purposes.
      Is this not the events thread? Its an event suggestion.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello violet,
        The thread suggestions and Features is the place for suggestions , events or not. Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Honor events

          Originally posted by violet View Post
          VIP 9 can't lose honor and because of this many have maxed honor and can't do gain honor event can we have a 150 devotion event added please or make devotion events that correspond to every lvl of vip. Also can we have an enhance you medallion event added... What does others think? Remember to get to vip 9 we have had to cash a lot over time and it would encourage ppl to keep vip up to date. thank you!
          And another thing.... If you can't earn more honor, is coz you decided to camp on lower levels. Just level up, and you'll earn honoree again. Right now, there's no point to camp once you have your honor maxed, and you'll get a big boost on advanced class. If not, you can't compete against other adv class players on Titan Wars nor class Wars.

          Is more fair to give rewards on honor events (if you can't earn honor is your decision on camp lower levels), than give rewards on 110+ devotion (to have vip 9, you need to cash enough, or be a vip player for so long)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Polgara View Post
            And another thing.... If you can't earn more honor, is coz you decided to camp on lower levels. Just level up, and you'll earn honoree again. Right now, there's no point to camp once you have your honor maxed, and you'll get a big boost on advanced class. If not, you can't compete against other adv class players on Titan Wars nor class Wars.

            Is more fair to give rewards on honor events (if you can't earn honor is your decision on camp lower levels), than give rewards on 110+ devotion (to have vip 9, you need to cash enough, or be a vip player for so long)
            To be VIP 9 takes time and dedication or lots and lots of cash why isn't it fair to reward that? Seriously... I want to stand half a chance when I get to advanced class against the big boys and girls as do most people who have taken their time to level properly and not rush it. Cause we are the ones who stick around and not quit once we get to 80!

            Comment


            • #7
              Honor events

              Originally posted by violet View Post
              To be VIP 9 takes time and dedication
              AND CASH! Monthly vip is 300 balens, isn't free
              Originally posted by violet View Post
              I want to stand half a chance when I get to advanced class against the big boys and girls as do most people who have taken their time to level properly and not rush it.
              On lvl80, you can stand without finish advancement class (not sure if you can earn honor then), and on adv class bg's, there are several brackets, one for each dragon class level..... Lower dragon class have lots and lots of normal players. Big boys and gals are all on higher dragon class rank, you'll not face them in a long time. 3 more astrals, new skills, Astral refinement, adv astrals, mount refinement, dragon class, dragon invasion, Elemental forest......
              Once you have full 70 legendary set and max honor, there's no point to slow down more. There aren't lot of things you can do to get better stats on 70's, and all those things can be done also once you reach 80's.

              And I never said is not fair to give rewards to vip9 players (but vip9 players already have rewards for it, easy to get devotion daily, weekly VIP rewards), I only said is more fair to give rewards on honor events (if you can't earn is coz you decided to not level up) than a possible vip9 one (that maybe coz someone can't spend, or isn't playing/cashing enough time to get vip9)....

              Oh, and cashers have enough events to get improvements, recharge events, recharge bonus rewards, spend events, alchemy, mystery shop (yes, can be done with unbound, but we will talk when you want to run crypt, necro and purgatory, if you can earn enough daily)......

              Comment


              • #8
                VIP Availability

                It's super easy to get VIP even without 300 balens lmao!

                This monthly exchange had 30 day vip in it for 15 items. If you can get a mount for 100 for free, you can get around 6 VIP Cards which is 180 days of VIP! Amongst hot events giving 1 hour - 1 day - 7 days.

                Also
                My Lv55 toon is vip8. He is 8 months old and I have barely cashed him, under ?100! So dedication and such pftt, all you have to do is login consistently which imo isnt hard.

                And as for thebigba or whoever you are, are you a moderator? Im sure her post is valid. Also at least she is giving feedback and ideas, no matter which thread shes in I dont see you doing that particularly much, maybe keep to yourself and dont be so bossy lmao (speaking my mind like it or not)

                MightyLuix s80
                Luixius s65

                Comment


                • #9
                  Honor events

                  Hey Luixius.....
                  Oh, but you're forgetting some thing..... We had 30 days VIP card on October exchange, as well as on September one....... And how much since last time we had VIP card on exchange? I think last time, game was handled by kabam yet.... so yes, now isn't hard to get it (for alt accounts, for main ones ppl will aim for most valuable items like mahra), but we don't know how much time VIP card will be avaliable on exchange.

                  Anyway, this is not the point on this thread, the point is the recurrent complains about honor events..... This is 3rd or 4th time at least I saw same kind of posts from few players who don't like to level up, but want to get all events done... What about gem events, devotion or bounty quests? There are also players camping on 40's, 50's and 60's who can't do even crypt, solo dungeons nor bounty quests, bcoz each low exp can make them to level up..... Should Gaea avoid those hot events too bcoz certain players decided to camp?. There's no point for it.

                  If anyone like to have more events, ie about to be VIP 9, I'm fine with it (just purpose or on suggestions sub forum), but just don't bitch on other ones coz you don't like them.... I don't like Alchemy one, nor Mistery shop refresh event (managed to like it, but right now, I can't get enough bound balens for daily runs like crypt, necro and purgatory), but I don't ask to remove them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Polgara View Post
                    Hey Luixius.....
                    Oh, but you're forgetting some thing..... We had 30 days VIP card on October exchange, as well as on September one....... And how much since last time we had VIP card on exchange? I think last time, game was handled by kabam yet.... so yes, now isn't hard to get it (for alt accounts, for main ones ppl will aim for most valuable items like mahra), but we don't know how much time VIP card will be avaliable on exchange.

                    Anyway, this is not the point on this thread, the point is the recurrent complains about honor events..... This is 3rd or 4th time at least I saw same kind of posts from few players who don't like to level up, but want to get all events done... What about gem events, devotion or bounty quests? There are also players camping on 40's, 50's and 60's who can't do even crypt, solo dungeons nor bounty quests, bcoz each low exp can make them to level up..... Should Gaea avoid those hot events too bcoz certain players decided to camp?. There's no point for it.

                    If anyone like to have more events, ie about to be VIP 9, I'm fine with it (just purpose or on suggestions sub forum), but just don't bitch on other ones coz you don't like them.... I don't like Alchemy one, nor Mistery shop refresh event (managed to like it, but right now, I can't get enough bound balens for daily runs like crypt, necro and purgatory), but I don't ask to remove them.
                    Didn't ask for events to be removed but asked for one yyo be added that caters to players who have hit the point where they can no longer do certain events. Surely its not to much to ask that it gives something similar to the gain honor event. We all have our own styles of game play why do we need to be forced into next bracket if we don't want to be.. Why penalise dedicated players for taking their time to do up be properly before they hit endgame content?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Events

                      Originally posted by Fukdover
                      Oh you mean like the using soul crystal event? Where those player who have maxed the soul crystals don't get any of those prizes in that hot event
                      In example... And many many others. Good point.

                      Well, Violet, then, if you haven't any concern about honor one, and you're only asking for a vip9 one, thebigba was right, this isn't the correct sub forum, for new ones try on Suggestions and Features.

                      And yes, every player have his own style of game play, but you can't pretend to get all, always. Is like if some noon VIP player, coz he decided to not spend that little amount, ask to change devotion event to 100 max. I slowed down on each bracket, until I had all my set and talents finished.... but once I got all 70 set and max honor, was no point to slow down more, and leveled up to 80 in a rush (finished to build talents on 80).
                      And right now, between lvl79 and adv class at 80, you can experience a really big br boost (not sure, but with all could be around 20-40k br). You can stay as many as you want on 70's, but you're missing lots of things for it. What's the purpose to stay in 70's, avoiding "big guns", if you can't earn more honor? You're wasting time in bg, when you can do almost the same on low dragon class ranks, earning honor on the way, and getting a nice stats boost.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Polgara View Post
                        In example... And many many others. Good point.

                        Well, Violet, then, if you haven't any concern about honor one, and you're only asking for a vip9 one, thebigba was right, this isn't the correct sub forum, for new ones try on Suggestions and Features.

                        And yes, every player have his own style of game play, but you can't pretend to get all, always. Is like if some noon VIP player, coz he decided to not spend that little amount, ask to change devotion event to 100 max. I slowed down on each bracket, until I had all my set and talents finished.... but once I got all 70 set and max honor, was no point to slow down more, and leveled up to 80 in a rush (finished to build talents on 80).
                        And right now, between lvl79 and adv class at 80, you can experience a really big br boost (not sure, but with all could be around 20-40k br). You can stay as many as you want on 70's, but you're missing lots of things for it. What's the purpose to stay in 70's, avoiding "big guns", if you can't earn more honor? You're wasting time in bg, when you can do almost the same on low dragon class ranks, earning honor on the way, and getting a nice stats boost.
                        Straight after I posted this I reedited post but title didn't change for some reason I couldn't change it. If read it properly though in my suggestion I said prizes for each lvl of VIP. as for everyone assuming I'm camping 70s I been working hard to push to 80. And yes I posted it in correct forum on the actual suggestion thread but no ones responded at least here we are getting to have a discussion regarding it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fukdover
                          Oh you mean like the using soul crystal event? Where those player who have maxed the soul crystals don't get any of those prizes in that hot event
                          Yes... Something like that would be great thankyou whether it be a devotion event or an enhance medallion event or whatever. I suggested devotion because of people who may still be in lower lvls and temporarily maxed honor as well. Mind you my patience is not that great and to be honest can't wait for 80

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I agree with Violet

                            Hello,

                            I have maxed honor when I was lvl64.
                            Now that i am 70, i still can't gain.
                            So I will use a way to get those rewards i am missng for 6 months:
                            I will stop VIP9, go to BG naked to loose honor.
                            (but i have still 40 days of VIP9 to go.....)

                            THX,
                            BoobaS46

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              no different than soul crystal exchange

                              This really is no different then soul crystal exchange events. There is no soul mark exchange.

                              Once you reach the limit of said event (in your case capped by level), you have to make a choice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X