Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Express Concerns About the Poem Contest Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I agree with you on so many levels... some people have taken time out of their day to make a poem... a GOOD poem.
    I don't like that there are people who actually create these "fake accounts" to spam their way to winning or simply win due to a popularity contest. Instead, it should have been randomized with a number beside the said poem to provide fair-play.

    Originally posted by Marik View Post
    This whole "poem contest" has simply become a popularity contest. It's annoying to me that so many people actually tried to create great poems, but no one votes for them because they didn't reach out to as many people. GniA, I'm not saying you have the worst poem in the mix, but definently not worth all the votes you got. Again, this is just a popularity contest at this point. I'm among the people who spent time trying to write a nice poem, and only my two or three friends voted, because that just represents how popular I am. This contest was flawed from the beginning, since no way would someone read through 150+ poems and reflect on which is the best, but it's become even worse with all these friends voting for each other. We all used to hate how Kabam picked 10 poems that made the "finale", which were then voted on(in the forum contests long ago), but it seems like a much better idea than this.

    Comment


    • #17
      told ya

      c having a pic contest where the wt staff picks is way better then ur poem contest where we get to pick...told ya u should have stayed with pics js
      ⚀ bashfuL ⚀sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Still havent heard of when the event rewards and winners will be chosen and rewarded, any date?

        Comment


        • #19
          Cuando se publican los resultados

          Me gustar?a saber cu?ndo conoceremos los resultados del concurso poema y cuando dar?n las recompensas y de qu? forma se reciben. Gracias

          Comment


          • #20
            And the winner is?

            Hello,
            Any news from rankings and rewards ?
            If problem with cheating, send only participation prize or exclude cheaters' poems.
            BoobaS46

            Comment


            • #21
              Poema de Hallowen

              Hola, ignoro si entre los elegidos, hay algun poema en Espa?ol, o acaso no sabeis Espa?ol?, creo que deberiais saber, ya que, este juego, lo he descargado en Espa?ol....y pagamos, al igual que todos...y si no hay soporte en Espa?ol y por ende, no entramos en concursos por ignorancia de quien tenga que leerlos y valorarlos, por favor, indicado, y asi no perdemos el tiempo en escribir poemas, e.c.t.
              Gracias.
              Xhula s68

              Comment


              • #22
                its been a week, were halfway into november and no news about the poem contest, not one word event though it ended on the 5th. it started well before halloween. Im not ungrateful but we players took time to give you all something, good, funny, scary or entertaining to read and the least we could expect is a update on the contest.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hello everyone!!!

                  Thank you all for expressing your concerns.. I actually took the time to read every single poem that was entered and i even went as far as translating the ones that were in different languages using google translate.... and as far as a popular vote.. the only thing i can do is maybe choose the winners myself.. but cannot force people to vote for a poem they dont like or not to vote for their friends. You guys have to remember that everyone has different taste and i may think one poem is good or funny but another poem was dry and well made and thought out... in anycase only the votes for the participants on the list will count and manny of you also asked how the poems on the list were chosen. I chose the poems on the list simoly by reading through each poem and making sure that they were in fact wartunes and halloween related poems and that they were not the same poem reposted multiple times by different players.

                  The winning list is already finish and I am just waiting for final approval to publish the list.

                  And thanks again guys for your ideas and for participating
                  Last edited by S9Wandderlot; 11-13-2016, 07:59 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by S9Wandderlot View Post
                    Thank you all for expressing your concerns.. I actually took the time to read every single poem that was entered and i even went as far as translating the ones that were in different languages using google translate.... and as far as a popular vote.. the only thing i can do is maybe choose the winners myself.. but cannot force people to vote for a poem they dont like or not to vote for their friends. You guys have to remember that everyone has different taste and i may think one poem is good or funny but another poem was dry and well made and thought out... in anycase only the votes for the participants on the list will count and manny of you also asked how the poems on the list were chosen. I chose the poems on the list simoly by reading through each poem and making sure that they were in fact wartunes and halloween related poems and that they were not the same poem reposted multiple times by different players.
                    thank you, for taking the time to stop in ans respond. i know it was alot of time you spent on this and i know we all seem impatient. again thank you for this event and what youre doing.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Xhula View Post
                      Hola, ignoro si entre los elegidos, hay algun poema en Espa?ol, o acaso no sabeis Espa?ol?, creo que deberiais saber, ya que, este juego, lo he descargado en Espa?ol....y pagamos, al igual que todos...y si no hay soporte en Espa?ol y por ende, no entramos en concursos por ignorancia de quien tenga que leerlos y valorarlos, por favor, indicado, y asi no perdemos el tiempo en escribir poemas, e.c.t.
                      Gracias.
                      Xhula s68
                      Hola xhula,
                      Espero que tu dia es un buen dia. Personal mente yo le? todos los po?mas y s? hubieron muchos po?mas buenos en Espa?ol pero los po?mas tambien tenian que ser relacionados con wartunes "y" el dia de los muertos o Halloween.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Poema de Hallowen

                        Originally posted by S9Wandderlot View Post
                        Hola xhula,
                        Espero que tu dia es un buen dia. Personal mente yo le? todos los po?mas y s? hubieron muchos po?mas buenos en Espa?ol pero los po?mas tambien tenian que ser relacionados con wartunes "y" el dia de los muertos o Halloween.
                        Mi poema estaba ambientado en la noche de hallowen y wartune, quiz?s la ignorancia del idioma, sea la culpable del mal entendimiento del poema, (si es que no se ve de qu? se habla, en este caso de hallowen y wartune), es mucha casualidad, que ning?n poema elegido sea en Espa?ol.
                        No dudo de su criterio al valorar los poemas, y los votos, es obvio que es un tema de popularidad...
                        En fin, no estoy muy de acuerdo en c?mo se han valorado los poemas, pero respeto y acepto su decisi?n.
                        No olviden a los miles de jugadores de habla hispana, y s?lo pido igualdad.
                        Gracias.
                        Xhula s68.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Xhula View Post
                          Mi poema estaba ambientado en la noche de hallowen y wartune, quiz?s la ignorancia del idioma, sea la culpable del mal entendimiento del poema, (si es que no se ve de qu? se habla, en este caso de hallowen y wartune), es mucha casualidad, que ning?n poema elegido sea en Espa?ol.
                          No dudo de su criterio al valorar los poemas, y los votos, es obvio que es un tema de popularidad...
                          En fin, no estoy muy de acuerdo en c?mo se han valorado los poemas, pero respeto y acepto su decisi?n.
                          No olviden a los miles de jugadores de habla hispana, y s?lo pido igualdad.
                          Gracias.
                          Xhula s68.
                          El poema de vago y el poema de Vicky son poemas en espanol

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Have to say, I am disappointed in how the voting was laid out. The people that won simply had the most people on their server (di their friends) on the list. I won't be putting effort into such a contest again unless the voting is autonomous or by disinterested parties.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X