Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Express Concerns About the Poem Contest Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express Concerns About the Poem Contest Here

Hello guys, for those of you that have any questions or concerns please express them here thank you in advance

like pic contest cant plageriz

ik im bad at poems, hands down so i prob wont join in, i like the pic contest better cant plageriz photo shop when its ur own creation, poems on the other hand, u will nvr know if its an original or copy js not hating for those partaking
    ⚀ bashfuL ⚀sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bashfuL View Post
      ik im bad at poems, hands down so i prob wont join in, i like the pic contest better cant plageriz photo shop when its ur own creation, poems on the other hand, u will nvr know if its an original or copy js not hating for those partaking
      there is no rule about borrowing material

Comment

Halloween poem votes

Wanderlot which thread must I reply to for voting?

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive View Post
          Wanderlot which thread must I reply to for voting?
          I havent opened it yet.. I will open it today so keep an eye out. I am writing a list of the poems that qualify for voting and to take votes. Poems had to be wartunes and halloween related and some are not. The ones that arent wartunes and halloween are not going to be voted on.

Comment

Good luck Wandder, there's a crap load of entries there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchi View Post
              Good luck Wandder, there's a crap load of entries there. lol

Its already done lolz ;p

Comment

Hello,

I'm going through the voting and it seems like there is some suspicion going on when it comes to a person creating multiple characters in the game and creating multiple accounts on this forum to spam vote one person.

For example, please look at the attachments below
                Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.23.46 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.27.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.27.33 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.41.32 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.42.50 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.56.00 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.56.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.56.48 PM.jpg

Take note of the time the votes were posted; the rapid succession of consecutive votes for the same person one after another.

Also, I noticed that some people are voting without their toon names attached to their rightful server.
                PS: No biases though, I'm just trying to make the contest fair.

Moderators of the contest, please take this into account when tallying the votes.

Thank you and have a terrific time in Wartune~
                Last edited by TwinStars; 11-04-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Concerns of poem contest

Originally posted by TwinStars View Post
                  Hello,

I'm going through the voting and it seems like there is some suspicion going on when it comes to a person creating multiple characters in the game and creating multiple accounts on this forum to spam vote one person.

For example, please look at the attachments below
                  [ATTACH]4075[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4076[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4077[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4078[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4079[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4080[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4081[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4082[/ATTACH]

Take note of the time the votes were posted; the rapid succession of consecutive votes for the same person one after another.

Also, I noticed that some people are voting without their toon names attached to their rightful server.
                  PS: No biases though, I'm just trying to make the contest fair.

Moderators of the contest, please take this into account when tallying the votes.

Thank you and have a terrific time in Wartune~
                  Well, I agree some of those votes are really suspicious (seems an obvious copy & past), but you also need to take in count few of those players could be guild mates joining forum due to a help request.

For those kind of events, to avoid cheats, they should get the responsibility of final decision (players voting candidates, and they selecting best one on a internal vote), or not allow newer players and with less of x msgs to vote.

Comment

Thanks

I appreciate my poem being thought of as a good one. Plenty of bias in the forum and I feel that not everyone has even read most of the poems on our list. I don't expect the win it was nice to even be considered. Just not sure how this would be by fair choice by people who enjoyed reading a poem instead of by people who just like that individual. In any case i hope anyone found trying cheat their vote count gets disqualified. And good luck to all of us fair players, some really good poems out there.

Comment

Pfff

Gogea can Check all my votes, all Accounts are real Friends on the Server i Play, only they Never before registered or forgotten Registration, and they registered for helping me. You ar? not regostered Dose Not mean take years playing, if you warnt to acuse me of something only you can do i have good Friends. GniA 74.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
                        Gogea can Check all my votes, all Accounts are real Friends on the Server i Play, only they Never before registered or forgotten Registration, and they registered for helping me. You ar? not regostered Dose Not mean take years playing, if you warnt to acuse me of something only you can do i have good Friends. GniA 74.
                        This whole "poem contest" has simply become a popularity contest. It's annoying to me that so many people actually tried to create great poems, but no one votes for them because they didn't reach out to as many people. GniA, I'm not saying you have the worst poem in the mix, but definently not worth all the votes you got. Again, this is just a popularity contest at this point. I'm among the people who spent time trying to write a nice poem, and only my two or three friends voted, because that just represents how popular I am. This contest was flawed from the beginning, since no way would someone read through 150+ poems and reflect on which is the best, but it's become even worse with all these friends voting for each other. We all used to hate how Kabam picked 10 poems that made the "finale", which were then voted on(in the forum contests long ago), but it seems like a much better idea than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
                          Well according to the rules all those votes you had people cast for you won't count any way.

Comment

Don't worry Gnia... Gaea accept multiaccounts in game

Don't mean that I don't believe you

Comment

Simple descision

For a fair contest, poems have to be just numbers, no names involved. It was better gaea to present email for poems, and after that poems to be published with a number for voting. Cause imagine u have a very good poem, but the writer plays for a few weeks and dont have enough friends to ask them to vote. The whole contest is sh.t.

Comment

Working...
                              X