Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Magic Pot 12-14 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Pot 12-14 February

Greetings Heroes! Tomorrow, 12th of February, the Magic Pot event will open again! And there are lots of exciting rewards for everyone participating in Magic Pot, which I share with you below:

5 Top Prizes:

Participate in the Magic Pot for a chance to obtain rare items:
    • Nether Lycan mount (+100 stats)
    • Fiery Ice Wings +4 enchant
    • 50 Dark Essences
    • 1000 Mahra
    • 1000 Sylph Sepulcrums

(Please remember top prizes are very rare because they are awesome :P)

Many Other Prizes

Apart from the rare top items there numerous other rewards in the Magic Pot. I will mention just a few:
    • Essences of Light
    • Hero's Medals
    • Level 5 and Level 4 Gems
    • Fashion Core and Good Luck Charm
    • Runestones
    • Berdim's Wine
    • and lots more!

Players always win!

1 spin in the Magic Pot costs 20 balens and when we take a large sample size of data then statistically / in average the player will always receive more value in return for the spent balens. It could even be several times more or for some items even multiple times more! Because of this it is nice to participate in the Magic Pot event.

Magic Pot Vault:

As it states also in the help section, items from the Magic Pot are stored in the Magic Pot Vault, so make sure to collect your rewards from the vault.

Originally posted by Fukdover
    I was going to ask if there was going to be a recharge event anytime soon. Then I realized I really don't care. Between the lack of game support and direction game seems to be going, at almost $150/mountain probably not spending anymore anyways...
    Please notice the holiday announcement by KillShift:
    http://community.gaeamobile.com/show...-Service-Delay

regarding game direction, Check out this announcement:
    http://community.gaeamobile.com/show...ip-Unconfirmed
    Last edited by KillShift; 02-12-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

very rare

very nice, but when KABAM declares that are VERY RARE....
      no chance....

Comment

Hahah

This makes me laugh. Love how you cosmos point out that these certain items are rare. Which basically means impossible to receive. Is there a percentage rate you can share? I know how much you love doing percentage rates on your blog think the most fair magic pot has been was when kabam effed up and had that magic pot bug. Actually seemed like people got what they paid for instead of getting some level 2 gems bounty scrolls and some gold chests. I'm sure lvl 80 players love spending a lot of money just to get crap. Since Gaea has came over a lot of complaints on the forums I've read and their customer support is quite non existent maybe some advice to better the game play a bit .. Start by not robbing everyone's money. Raising the magic pot percentages trust me Gaea would probably make a lot more money off magic pot if people knew the percentage rates were raised cause by now everyone knows that magic pot only gives crap and less people do magic pot. Start by improving the game play instead of trying to take everyone's tax money. :-) have a good day
        Last edited by Samwich; 02-11-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

NO incentive to spend - WE ARE NOT APPRECIATED!

First, STOP asking us and expecting us to spend money (loads of it is what it takes to get nothing in all cases anyways) - when you won't even put up a RECHARGE EVENT. I'd rather pile up my cash in my fireplace and set it ablaze because at least the heat would provid some comfort and satisfaction unlike I get from spending it in m this game anymore!

I used to spend - a lot. And since I've played over the years, I've spent less and less especially since the "magic pot glitch" because after that it's like they lowered the prizes and odds so much that ITS POINTLESS TO EVEN TRY.

Before the "glitch" they used to even put lower level clothing items and stuff in the pot and wheel so even if you didn't win the top "rare" item (even tho many still did - incentive to try, btw) yu would at least get items you could store in your vault to help lvl your clothing up or you'd get an extra mount even at times and that's fine too because kabam did mount exchange events for that so we never felt COMPLETELY ROBBED AND UNAPPRECIATED like we all do now.

Some nerve you have there... Spend spend spend but no recharge event for weeks - yea right, in your dreams. Oh and by the way, I'm giving my money to another game now and will continue to do so until I have incentive to put it back into this game. You guys won't even compensate us for losses we incur at yalls expense or even take responsibility for them or try to fix them ... Smh

Comment

It's a nice magic pot, that much i agree with.

It is people's choice to gamble in magic pot. If we already are familiar with how drop rates are in this game, then we know better: don't fall for it if you think rare items are a guaranteed win. This game has always been about the money we spend in, not about anything else.

I used to spend more when pot or wheel were out but it's been a long time, since I got tired of spending spending and getting stuff such as bounty scrolls and gold chests again and again. But there it is, it was my choice to spend.

Here it goes a positive feedback: maybe you should think of the players first before wanting money from us. I heard costumer support has became a joke, with unaswered tickets and responses such as "please try to restart your application" - case closed when the issue is a loss of mpd attempt.

In the end, I may do a couple spins on this pot, but never going back to what I used to spend because I see little to none incentive to spend and definitely not on rare items one may or may not get even after spending thousands.
            Last edited by JaimeS34; 02-12-2016, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Custumer support ...after a week stil no reply..so please let support out of it...

Rare means less then 1% well it s people own choise too gamble..

But new items in the pot, and they are nice !!
              So thanks for that !, i spin it once..who knows.. (Lol think bounty scroll)

Comment

RE: Customer Support
                I see many comments about customer support in this event information thread, so just to clarify - I do not work in customer support so I cannot directly influence that process, I am just trying to give you here information about the Magic Pot event with some details and good news about the development of this event.

I will definitely pass on the feedback about the customer support again. I also say sorry on behalf of the Gaea Team for any frustration that you may have had.

RE: Exact numbers
                No sorry I am not allowed to share exact numbers / percentages. Players are completely free to make analysis themselves.

RE: Information Quality
                Regarding comments like "BS" or other similar unpleasant remarks: Everything I post is absolutely correct and accurate information to the best of my ability and received information. And I do my best to support the players and the game to help make everyone as happy as possible.
                If possible, when posting, please try to be respectful. There has never been any positive outcome for anyone for writing insults and other unpleasant things (especially towards people who try to help and be positive)

RE: Complaints without any proof
                I have seen in general a number of players make complaints without any data or any analysis whatsoever. Sometimes people hear others complain and they also complain based on that without having seen any facts at all. It is impossible for me or anyone to try to support / answer / help someone who is writing a general complaint without any proof or facts at all.
                Last edited by COSMOS; 02-12-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I thought the Nether Lycan mount is a Class Wars exclusive reward, as the Evil Unicorn used to be, if people still remember. COSMOS, is mount for Class Wars changing again? I wish I could be excited for this mount as prize in Magic Pot but let's not forget it's just temporary BR boost, winning it offers no special incentive. Can anyone confirm if Nether Lycan won from this Magic Pot will be temporary or permanent before we start spending?

Comment

Originally posted by RheA View Post
                    I thought the Nether Lycan mount is a Class Wars exclusive reward, as the Evil Unicorn used to be, if people still remember. COSMOS, is mount for Class Wars changing again? I wish I could be excited for this mount as prize in Magic Pot but let's not forget it's just temporary BR boost, winning it offers no special incentive. Can anyone confirm if Nether Lycan won from this Magic Pot will be temporary or permanent before we start spending?
                    It is written permanent when you bring the mount description. So it looks like it is changed but who knows if it is true or not .

Comment

@Fukdover

1) I understand your frustration, but I do not understand why you write your frustration with customer support in the information thread I created for Magic Pot. I have already confirmed that I passed on player frustration from my side and that is all I can do from my side.

2) Please notice that the information I wrote about proof was referring to some player complaints about Magic Pot item drops, so please do not take my Magic Pot comments and apply them to totally different issues having to do with customer support.

Again to be super clear I understand your frustration, I personally agree that a lot of improvements should be made by Gaea, but please remember I am not responsible for the whole company, I am trying to do my job well and in this thread I am simply communicating information about Magic Pot.

@RheA

That was my understanding also and I am just a little bit confused on that issue myself. The Class Wars mount I believe is temporary (just to be 100% sure perhaps someone can confirm exact days) but when I was testing the Magic Pot and added the Nether Lycan to my mounts list, this mount I see as defined permanent in my stables (see mount picture here)

So we should definitely work together to figure things out and if we find any issue we will also work together to fix it.

Comment

When are we gonna give essences of light a proper exchange again. With the current exchange it shouldn't be worthy of even showing on the magic pot as rare drop. It's complete useless.
                        ~~ Meow ~~ Formally S33 / Sky Liga ~~ Once a loyal servant of the kitten goddess Unipanda ~~

Comment

I see in magic Pot And in my stables this mount is permanent And that,s why i spend a lot here. If were temporally not . Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Roonaan View Post
                            When are we gonna give essences of light a proper exchange again. With the current exchange it shouldn't be worthy of even showing on the magic pot as rare drop. It's complete useless.
                            I do not understand this comment. There are a lot of items that can be exchanged with Essences of Light on the exchange that is already in-game. I don't understand why all that you call "useless".

Comment

From my point of view the nether lycan should have had been a price only for the CW top 3 players of each class. But anyway i am happy for those people who will get it now in this magic pot
                              Hero's assembly member
                              Exodus - s29
                              Line-ID: Leviathan23
                              Need Customer Support? Click Here
                              Want to help make Wartune: HOH better? Click Here

Comment

Working...
                              X