Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Patch 7.1 - Bugs, glitches and problems thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG Bug

Everytime when i got attacked on bg Level 65 +, I got a freeze and after 2 ore 3 minutes i got a System message that the application doesn't react and I have to close it...
    This only happend on my Tablet (Sony Xperia Tab, Android 5.1.1) so far.
    No Problems with that on my mobile (Sony Xperia Z5, Android 7.0)

Aotearoa, Server 77

Comment

bugged astral and item valiant chest

Originally posted by Mandy_Gaea
      [ATTACH]5066[/ATTACH]
      We have spent a great deal of time testing Patch 7.1 to ensure it's ready for playing, but we know there is always the possibility of other bugs we've not been able to iron out quite yet.

We need your help finding these pesky critters so that we can stamp them out once and for all! For any player that helps us by reporting in-game bugs, we are offering 200 Bound Balens for each bug reported.

How to Enter

Post your bug in a reply to this thread and follow these steps to make sure your report has all the information we need:
      1) If applicable, take a screenshot of the bug that you've discovered.
      2) Write a description of the bug. Please use the following template:

What is the bug?

1. Does it only occur at certain times? If so, when are they?if u not collect your astral and you switch to other account ... you 'll not found your astral. And when i wanna use valiant chest nothing "Use" on screen.

2. How does the bug affect the game?
      I cant found my astral and i cant use valiant chest
      3. What are the steps to reproduce the bug? (Be as specific as possible)
      I try reload my game ... but its same ... i try switch to other account but ist not succed

4. The model of your device and its Android/iOS version
      XIAOMI REDMI 3/ lollypop

3) Submit your screenshot and completed bug report as a comment to this thread, making sure to add your Server and Character name* Valkarie S89

NOTES:
      1. Event Deadline: 23:59:59, May 30 (PST)
      2. The rewards will be sent out within a week after the event ends.
      3. Each account may receive a maximum of 5 prizes, regardless of how many bug reports they submit.
      4. We reserve the right to deny prizes for submissions for reasons including (but not limited to): Multiple submissions of the same bug, submissions that are not bugs, submissions without a necessary level of detail, individual accounts posting multiple submissions, submissions after the deadline, any attempt to manipulate the event for the purpose of gaining in-game currency.

Why i cant use valiant chest ... and why if i switch to other account ... my astral is nothing execpt on bag

Comment

Guild mark and valiant chest issues

Bcha5567 from server 90 I'm not receiving any of my marks or chests but a lot of my guild mates are I know some of the others ain't either please fix or if I'm not doing something I'm suppose to please let me know

Comment

Sylph equipment vanished after converting divinity soul

It occured just once, few minutes ago. I was going to converter a lvl 1 HP divinity soul into mdef and just after I did, my cerberus' Darkness of Hades just vanished. Sylph lost 3k+ br and I cant find equipment anywhere. When I go to socket menu on sylph equipment it shows that I have a lvl 1 patk divinity soul socketed on Darkness of Hades and I really checked everywhere and reloged many times and my cerberus is still 3k+ lower and without any sylph equipment. I dont know how to post screenshot here but I sent screenshots on ticket...
          My device is Wiko PULP with Android 5.1

Fakir
          S61

Comment

Solo Battle Can't skill lag

What is the bug?
            - Solo battle can't skill bug

1. Does it only occur at certain times? If so, when are they?
            - Every time i do solo arena , every first time i do guild boss and sky trails

- it always forces me to relog so i can use skills , and if did not use relog and wait for 1-2 mins nothing happens and then i relog the battle is already finished

- Everytime i do solo arena, every first time i do guild boss and sky trails

- Lenovo A5000
            - Android 4.4.2

Brigette
            S91

Comment

Tank Trials No devotion count on daily

What is the bug?
              Tank Trials No devotion count

- Every Day that i already done tank trials

- it wont give me my increase of daily devotion thus cant get the max rewards sometimes

- Every Time i did tank trials and finished attempts it wont count on my daily devotion

- Android 4.4.2
              - Lenovo A5000

Brigette
              S91

Comment

is this Bug Too??

1. Does it only happen at certain times? If so, when are they?
                {Occurs when out of game and can not log back in.}

{Can not enter game. Have to wait 30 minutes after that just get back into the game again.}

{First time signing in to play no serious problems. But if it's out and for some time want to re-enter the game is no longer possible. This happens after a renewal in the app.}

4. Device model and its Android / iOS version 3) Submit your screenshot and report bug reports as comments to this thread, be sure to add Server and your Character name *
                {Is that all including Bug?}
                And How do i include a picture or video of my proof here?
                Android. Lenovo vibe k5 +.
                Server93
                ? Freya ?

Comment

What is the bug?
                  game crashes

whenever you start a battle in sylph arena while in a party

annoyance having to restart the game

form a team with another player. go to sylph arena and start a fight. you will get a message that you are already in a party. when you close the message the game crashes.

samsung s2, androind 6 & 7

Ruderion, s30

Comment

What is the bug?
                    not possible to start blitz in catacoms or campaign. error message blitz information not found.

yes, after switching from altar of enoblement to farm by means of any popup message that something in farm is completed.

cant start blitz without restarting the game

plant some seeds in your farm and wait for next day until they are grown. log in and first go to altar of enoblement. then go through your popup messages to go to your farm. exit farm. start a blitz in catacomb. it wont be possible until relog

samsung tab s2, android 6 & 7
                    *https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjby6l7shq...50.00.png?dl=0

Ruderi0n, s42

Comment

What is the bug?
                      cant cancel pvp team matching

never possible when counter has started

very annoying because you only have a second to cancel before countdown starts. you can still cancel out of the room but matching will continue and pull you into batttle. after the battle your screen will freeze and you have to restart game.

fight pvp team arena with team and try to cancel battle.

android & iOs all versions

Ruderi0n, s42

Comment

What is the bug?
                        bottom line in all chat window doesnt update with new content

happens a lot. nearly always

limits text you can read while playing to 1 line instead of 2

view timestamp of all chat window. it stays the same

samsung tab s2

notice the difference of the timestamp in this screenshot. the last line will stay there always. the content changes at login but is nearly always about devotion.
                        https://www.dropbox.com/s/5evq349crd...37.31.png?dl=0

Ruderi0n, s42

Comment

Bug on WorldBoss Hp

World boss hp is Blank when u enter the event before he spawn.
                          i know the bug hunt event is finished but this is to help to improve the game. and i got screenshot but i dunno how to upload here tnx.
                          name: Phobe S88

Comment

I can not check my sylphs because if I tap over a sylph the game kick me out. I need help because I can not play with my normal battle ranking & it is difficult to continue playing with a lot of left battle ranking that I need the most to do my daily things. Please I need help with it because it is not fixed I have to left playing... ??Jos?? s47

Comment

Working...
                            X