Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Increase Your Honor Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase Your Honor Issue

Hi,

I'm an Old player of Wartune and I was very happy to see Anniversary event which give amazing rewards.
    But That morning Felt Bad when i saw an increase Your Honor Event... how player Who are VIP9 and maxed honor can complete the event? It's impossible so It'S not fair for them
    They cant get the 2 Chests they deserve.

T'y

Divakhim
    s61

Why can't u increase your honour???

I don't understand what u mean??

We get a daily limit of 6000 honour.... for BGS.... so u won't miss out.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
    Mysterica
    Server48

Comment

I'm lvl63 and 450k honor. I can't raise anymore my honor

Or May be all events are done for lvl80 Who haven't limit for honor.

Comment

max honor

Originally posted by Divakhim View Post
        I'm lvl63 and 450k honor. I can't raise anymore my honor

Or May be all events are done for lvl80 Who haven't limit for honor.
        Well, this is a recurrent post. Every time there's a honor event, always have players whining coz they can't earn more honor (wrong, they can learn more, but they won't level up).
        In the other way, there's also (on several servers) a soul engraving honor, and ppl with already lvl80 can't earn rewards (and there's nothing they can do, is not like level up and you'll be able again), and no one is complaining.

You can level up, or don't do honor events, is your choice.

Comment

Don't tell me an event which allow players with lvl80 soul exchange soul crystals doesnt exist ^^ ofc it exists.

Comment

Soul Crystals

Don't tell me an event which allow players with lvl80 soul exchange soul crystals doesnt exist ^^ ofc it exists.
            Well, there is (or was.... being so long since last time we had one up) an exchange event for soul crystals..... BUT NO REWARDS (100 crystals = 10 soul seals, that's all). Engraving event gives resistance shards, will crystal shards and gold...... There's a BIG DIFFERENCE.
            So yes, I said it correctly, there isn't any event for players which already have maxed engravement, and no one is complaining every time there's an engraving event, but every time there's a honor one....

And can't see any bug on it. You can pay it on events thread, or suggestions, but isn't any bug

Comment

fix

I mean, you can post it, not you can pay it

(sorry, can't edit posts from phone)

Comment

That's true

Sometimes we get an exchange for soul crystals BUT we don't get an event for soul seals 😖
                Mysterica
                Server48

Comment

Honor increase

Hi all,
                  I agree with Divakhim, for us low lvl(63) max de honor is 450 and for more we have to lvl up to lvl75 min
                  We also can t lose honor when we are vip 9, in this case increase your honor give us nothing and we can t upgrade sylph before lvl70 even if we have all for doing it
                  It will be gratuit that gaea do something for us low lvl.
                  THX !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh but they have

Originally posted by Conqueror View Post
                    Hi all,
                    I agree with Divakhim, for us low lvl(63) max de honor is 450 and for more we have to lvl up to lvl75 min
                    We also can t lose honor when we are vip 9, in this case increase your honor give us nothing and we can t upgrade sylph before lvl70 even if we have all for doing it
                    It will be gratuit that gaea do something for us low lvl.
                    THX !!!
                    They made these levels go up to 80 and then advance from there

Comment

Lvl80 isn't for us sorry. I dont want go in BG with a difference of 600k br between player. No more pleasure in That case. We need to up very slowly to be at the same lvl for free.

Comment

Br difference

Lvl80 isn't for us sorry. I dont want go in BG with a difference of 600k br between player. No more pleasure in That case. We need to up very slowly to be at the same lvl for free.
                        Sorry, I thought you had a positive br amount, but yes, if you have -400K br, there will be lots of players 600K ahead you lmao....

What are you all thinking bg's are? Yes, there are few 500K, 600K (not so many), 700k br (7 players), and Felice (close to break 900K), but they are on last dragon rank level. You have to reach 80, then adv class, and then pass trough 8 dragon rank levels to face them (each dragon rank have his own bg bracket), and they aren't always, at the same time, and in same bg room. There are lots of players on last dragon rank from 200K to 400K br, and ppl on those levels helps more than you think, sharing kills with lowers....
                        I guess it will be easier on brackets under last one, with all 80's and adv class benefits.

Really, I can't understand.... You can't earn more honor, you have the higher medal you can aquire there, I'm pretty sure you have full lvl60 leg equipment.... What's the point to slow down more? You can't do dungeons, you can't do spire, you can't do crypt, necro nor purgatory (just to not get exp), without dragon invasion, you only can earn mount whips from sb..... Damn, you can't do almost nothing, and can't grow a lot without gems, whips, soul crystals and all... And that's all for.... What? Grim Reaper title, maybe? All for a +190 Mdef +190 Pdef title? Worth it?

Comment

Call it a level 80 reward if you will.. As a reward for leveling to 80 and dealing with all the struggles that come with that, you get to gain honor past 450k. Should a player choose not to level up, he/she misses rewards associated with that level. Such has always been the case with level camping; if you want to hold your level, that means missing out on rewards for those higher levels. The same would be the case if a players wanted to hold their level at 39 for example, but also wanted to participate in spire, sylph action, mounts, etc. Holding a level makes a player more of a shark in that bracket, but they must accept the loss of higher level rewards to do so.
                          Al Capwn - S72

Comment

In fact I already get Greamripper at lvl40 :3

I think you didn't understand m'y problem:

I'll be more clear. I have max honor so i can't earn more honor.
                            I could loose some honor for complete Honor quest with loosing fight on BG.
                            If i'm Vip8,7,6...1 with max honor there is no problem for that.
                            But the problem i gave enough money to Wartune to be lvl9 so I can't loose honor...
                            So VIP 9 get a disavantage for that. The problem it's not about slow lvling but about two cases unfair. Now i'm not talking about lvl80, only about the difference between VIP9 and VIP-8 in same BG for that event... of course it's unfair for VIP 9.

Comment

The point here

In fact I already get Greamripper at lvl40 :3

I think you didn't understand m'y problem:

I'll be more clear. I have max honor so i can't earn more honor.
                              I could loose some honor for complete Honor quest with loosing fight on BG.
                              If i'm Vip8,7,6...1 with max honor there is no problem for that.
                              But the problem i gave enough money to Wartune to be lvl9 so I can't loose honor...
                              So VIP 9 get a disavantage for that. The problem it's not about slow lvling but about two cases unfair. Now i'm not talking about lvl80, only about the difference between VIP9 and VIP-8 in same BG for that event... of course it's unfair for VIP 9.
                              What everyone is trying to tell you is the ONLY solution is to level up. Gaea wont magically erase your honor nor raise the honor cap. Theres very little gain from camping for so long and if you want to do the events, leveling is the only way. Numerous posts have been made towards increase honor events but what do you expect Gaea to do exactly?

Comment

Working...
                              X