Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The truth about the euro rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BijiQizut
    replied
    Rollback

Is it really rolled back or just wipe some items?
    coz if rolled back, my medal validity now should be 3-4days not 2 days.
    Else haven't notice yet.

BijiQizut, Archer S37

Leave a comment:

• Watisneis
    replied
    Absolutamente de acuerdo

Es que es lamentable lo que gaea nos ha hecho, por unos pocos nos ha jodido a todos los del servidor europeo , donde se ha visto eso? Seriamente dan ganas de bajar su puntuaci?n en play store a una estrella para que aprendan
    Encima nos ponen los farolillos de halloween a cambio d balens de pago?? Pero que tomadura de pelo es esta? Ya pueden compensarnos pero bien sinomas de 4 le van a decir a gaea por donde se puede ir yendo
    Ser fuertes chicos , saludos

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not all fixed

Strange things happen...
    I had at least 10 holy water in my inventory from a blitz in Necro. I'm quite sure I didnt get them in the infamous night of glitches, but after the rollback they have disappeared with God only knows what else... and the empty unusable space in my inventory is still there...
    Honestly, if you are unable to fix things without creating new errors, you should let them as they are
    An elefant in a glass shop would make less damage.
    And, btw... what do you think a medium-high player earns in a day from this game? A ridiculous amount of gold, 100k, a bunch of mahras, 5 if I'm not mistaken, some exp books, 500, and nothing else???
    The word RESPECT means nothing to you??? Is this your idea of CUSTOMER CARE???

Leave a comment:

• Mysterica9901
    replied
    Yes u are probably right 😡

Originally posted by Eris54 View Post
    As said by hunge confirms all this. if it happened in the US server, roll back only to 200, not for all ppl.
    Such a shame GAEA can't treat us all the same, it's GAEA that is making the game unbalanced now!!! 😡

Leave a comment:

• Eris54
    replied
    As said by hunge confirms all this. if it happened in the US server, roll back only to 200, not for all ppl.

Leave a comment:

• Eris54
    replied
    I think it is time to stop tell us about it, it is now clear to everyone, the gaea gains are mostly coming from us servers, for this reason the European servers always get **** !!! GAEA just say **** YOU !!!: rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• Mysterica9901
    replied
    Hmmmm....

U.S servers NEVER get the s h i t that the E.U servers get.....

That certainly doesn't help the UNBALANCED game play between THE U.S and EU servers 😖

And STILL not a word from GAEA..... why am I not surprised!!

Leave a comment:

• Magneto
    replied
    After 13 hrs not a singel word further from gaea

They are rapid to take away from the honest players, but not give back what is yours.
    I really wonder if this bug happend on us servers...would they have done the same ?
    Im betting....no....

Leave a comment:

• Mysterica9901
    replied
    Thank you Hunge for your 100% honesty

What a shame Gaea couldn't have spoken up instead of yourself.

And I also completely agree with what u have said about what we have lost in the last 24hrs.

None of which can be replaced 😖

Leave a comment:

• Magneto
    replied
    Thanks for the information hunge !!

It shows again they dont give any **** about the eu players...

So in this case a BIG F... Y.. For this really **** company

If i want to say s h it...don t put **** instead of it s h it company !!!

Leave a comment:

• andreiunu1
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Hunge~ View Post
    Today an unprecedented action by Gaea has been taken. And all players deserve to know the truth.

As a long time wartunes player on a European server, and a member of heroes council, let me explain.

At reset of the Euro servers i started to do my normal blitzes before heading off to atoll for the night. (i live in the US)
    Around 10 minutes after reset i went to collect the daily devotion rewards as i normally do. At this time i noticed all my recovery events flashing. This was not normal, as i had completed all my events as i normally do. so i hit normal recovery to see what was going on. At this time i realised we had a glitch. Every event was unlimited recovery.

I then sent out an urgent message to all the staff who have the ability to speak with live ops, asking them to please shut us down to avoid a roll back for all European players. within the hour live ops was notified and by 1 hour and 15 minutes after the beginning of the recovery glitch, Euro servers were under maintenance.

I thought that might have been a fast enough reaction to prevent a roll back. And it was! The wartune team was able to identify around 200 players that used the glitch/recovery. So they could just roll back those players to reset on this day like the whip or hat events right?

They decided otherwise. To developers the best solution was to roll back all Europeans to the maintenance end time of the previous day, 'just in case,' there was some other bug no one knew about.

Yes you heard me right, all European players were rolled back a full day of progress JUST IN CASE, or rather, JUST BECAUSE, Gaea could. There was no other glitch active before reset that a single player or developer has named that warranted a full day of loss to European servers.

let me tell you what this loss includes:

The loss of marathon runs on Elemental forest(personally i ran 15+ times to help my team and others build gear)
    The loss of All upgrades and rankings.
    The loss of all wins from the magic pot within the time frame.
    The loss of all event rewards that we completed in the time frame.
    And most importantly, our time!

All of this, just in case. When we know you could have touched only the accounts that abused the glitch, you instead steal all from us, for no reason.

I can not bring myself to do a single run today. You have destroyed mine and others trust in you. And thank you for the new exodus of friends from the game. You will lose a lot of long time players and customers by blatant disrespect for your customers.

Thanks Gaea

Hunge
    conclusion: u should have let players use the glitch without noticing gaea u can t trust birocracy

Leave a comment:

• Neftyda
    replied
    Amen!

Greets Hunge, totally agree with this what you say...

Leave a comment:

• ~Hunge~
    started a topic The truth about the euro rollback

The truth about the euro rollback

Today an unprecedented action by Gaea has been taken. And all players deserve to know the truth.

As a long time wartunes player on a European server, and a member of heroes council, let me explain.

At reset of the Euro servers i started to do my normal blitzes before heading off to atoll for the night. (i live in the US)
    Around 10 minutes after reset i went to collect the daily devotion rewards as i normally do. At this time i noticed all my recovery events flashing. This was not normal, as i had completed all my events as i normally do. so i hit normal recovery to see what was going on. At this time i realised we had a glitch. Every event was unlimited recovery.

I then sent out an urgent message to all the staff who have the ability to speak with live ops, asking them to please shut us down to avoid a roll back for all European players. within the hour live ops was notified and by 1 hour and 15 minutes after the beginning of the recovery glitch, Euro servers were under maintenance.

I thought that might have been a fast enough reaction to prevent a roll back. And it was! The wartune team was able to identify around 200 players that used the glitch/recovery. So they could just roll back those players to reset on this day like the whip or hat events right?

They decided otherwise. To developers the best solution was to roll back all Europeans to the maintenance end time of the previous day, 'just in case,' there was some other bug no one knew about.

Yes you heard me right, all European players were rolled back a full day of progress JUST IN CASE, or rather, JUST BECAUSE, Gaea could. There was no other glitch active before reset that a single player or developer has named that warranted a full day of loss to European servers.

let me tell you what this loss includes:

The loss of marathon runs on Elemental forest(personally i ran 15+ times to help my team and others build gear)
    The loss of All upgrades and rankings.
    The loss of all wins from the magic pot within the time frame.
    The loss of all event rewards that we completed in the time frame.
    And most importantly, our time!

All of this, just in case. When we know you could have touched only the accounts that abused the glitch, you instead steal all from us, for no reason.

I can not bring myself to do a single run today. You have destroyed mine and others trust in you. And thank you for the new exodus of friends from the game. You will lose a lot of long time players and customers by blatant disrespect for your customers.

Thanks Gaea

Hunge
Working...
X