Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Server down once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down once again

So it seems server has crashed again wtf is going on we never got no compensation for it happening the other night now again when are you going to sort this crap out it not fair at all

seriously again

Can't ****en log in and we didn't even get a compensation last time

Comment

Server down

What is going on server down again n can't log on how are we supposed to get our daily stuff done?

Comment

It bs there going to lose more players every day this crap happens and I was even thinking about cashing again soon but nah rather keep my money now

Comment

Originally posted by JdgDredd View Post
          What is going on server down again n can't log on how are we supposed to get our daily stuff done?
          It bs bro it getting so bad now

Comment

Just reported to tech team.

Thanks!

Comment

-_-

This is getting completely ridiculous! And why does it seem like it always goes down at the worst times? Last time, we missed world boss, sylph boss, mine times and tanks and didn't even get so much as a sorry! Cooommmeee onnnnn!

Comment

-_-

They're gonna do the same ****en thing again we're gonna miss everything and not a single sorry killswitch tell the support to hurry the **** up fixing this

Comment

Originally posted by Riston86 View Post
                  It bs bro it getting so bad now
                  Might not be so upset if we could get comped for missing out on limited time daily like mines n wb instead of getting low health on wb

Comment

Agree needs sorting ASAP

Comment

Yeah this is to the point of insanity now. Some of us have an already limited time frame to play, without all these server issues. Then to miss limited events because of your problems on top of that. There should be a serious compensation for this, or what's the point anymore?

Comment

Unable to login

Yaay . . . . again again

Comment

I was on S41 this morning, all seemed fine. Now I went on and people are stuck everywhere.....in mpds, catacombs, marriage quests, and altar. My game froze so I logged off and now unable to log back in. This is the third time in four days our server has had issues. Yet when tickets were submitted Gaea replied there was no issue. Do they think we lie, are they so unconcerned with customer service they refuse to acknowledge that the people who play and pay their salaries are frustrated and looking for alternate games to play? They should be, why cash in a game where you cannot get on to play. Now we're missing wb and most likely sb again. I'm reinstalling game, will this work, I sincerely doubt it!!!!

Comment

Not gonna lie. I feel a little better now. Thought it was just me. So let's go back and recap from last time.

Comment

Found it.

Well beyond frustrated and irritated. Server maintenance and updates haven't even taken the game down this long. I will refrain from profanity however if you really understand our feelings and frustration then you already know what I want to say. Our server has been down for over 6 hours now. Not sure what mediocre compensation you have planned but consider everthing missed. WB, Atoll Boss, mines, BG, solo arena event, dragon invasion, mpd, spire, marriage chests, marriage quests, etc... I'm sure you get the point. Please at a bare minimum respond with a "We do apologise for the inconvenience, our techs are working around the clock to rectify the issue. Please bare with us while we correct the issue as quickly as possible." Something like that. Thx in advance... Drinks up.

Comment

Working...
                              X