Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Cross-server PvP points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server PvP points

Greetings, I am Braska from s78 and I would like to report an issue that happened to me today, last week and two weeks ago. Yesterday I had 2143 cross-server PvP points, I need at least 1000 to get the warrior's mark chest reward right? Today the message was saying I got only 312 points and I didn't receive the chest, the same thing happened the other two past weeks. A lot of players also didn't get it so I know this is not right, I won't ask for a compensation since others said you wouldn't do that. So, the only thing I ask is that you fix this issue, as it's slowing down my progress in the game. I am a little disappointed that I need to ask you this in order for it to be taken care of (at least I hope it will be), thanks in advance for your attention,
    Braska.

I am posting this here because I sent a ticket and received this response:

"Hi Braska,

I'm sorry to hear you encountered this issue, for three weeks in a row too. But as you are not the only one who encountered that problem, this issue is currently being handled by our dev team, they are completely commited to putting an end to it.

Also I cannot help you much at the moment regarding compensation since we've only recently taken over from Kabam but the best advice I can give you is to create a post in the forum concerning the PvP awards. Several other players have expressed their complaints regarding your issue as well, and if you joined voices to speak out your concerns it would have a much bigger impact on the game team.

I'm sorry for not being able to do more and thank you for your patience and comprehension in this matter.

Sincerely,
    Gaea support"

Comment

Screenshots:

https://p6.zdusercontent.com/attachm...zWoTJBBoUOOnpw

https://p6.zdusercontent.com/attachm..._pnAcrGCSnbDvQ

Comment

bout same BS reply everyone gets...

and posting here will get you the standard reply "please try to keep working with support"

get your advil ready, cause you'll get a headache banging your head to the wall trying to work with them =)

Comment

As hard as it is to believe, I think new support is worse than old support. I had 2 fights in sylph arena last week, that never got counted. That was a loss of 440 points, missed diamond by 419 points in the end as well. I sent a ticket as soon as I saw it happen. Ticket said I JUST did 2 sylph arena fights that awarded no points losing me 440 towards my total. Gave them my total before fights and what it should have been after. 4 days later I got a response telling me they needed exact time of fights, and asking me what the points were for and what they ment. Asking if I tried reloading the game on my device and a whole bunch of other irrelevant crap. So basically we have terrible kabam support, who now doesn't even know the game

Comment

Originally posted by SrBraska View Post
            Greetings, I am Braska from s78 and I would like to report an issue that happened to me today, last week and two weeks ago. Yesterday I had 2143 cross-server PvP points, I need at least 1000 to get the warrior's mark chest reward right? Today the message was saying I got only 312 points and I didn't receive the chest, the same thing happened the other two past weeks. A lot of players also didn't get it so I know this is not right, I won't ask for a compensation since others said you wouldn't do that. So, the only thing I ask is that you fix this issue, as it's slowing down my progress in the game. I am a little disappointed that I need to ask you this in order for it to be taken care of (at least I hope it will be), thanks in advance for your attention,
            Braska.

Its second week with same problem and i just.got we are know this issue and techs are working on it.....i dont care you know or not. Its a fact and i want my rewards!!! Send mail in game with warrior's mark..... I pay for this game and i got bugs and issues!!

Comment

I have the same problem since 3 weeks. I have send a ticket to the support. The answer was, these problem is known and the technician working on it.
              Greets

Comment

Cross server pvp rewardsHi there

Hi there My name is Mihawk from server 61 Europe.
                I am writing in to report my issues regarding cross server pvp points now instead of writing an emotinal and angry message on how i have not received any chests for the last 4 weeks i am going to be mature and calm. I have sent screen shots every week for the last 4 weeks of not receiving any chests. I have lost 12 chests worth in total and evertime i get promised they are looking into issue and nothing gets done about it. When the new week starts my mail box gets deteled and further response from gaea gets ignored. I am writing on forum now to make sure someone hears me and can report this issue for me. 12 chests is a great deal of loss and i have been hesitant to cash in game now because of this. In my server there are many who has same problem and people are in rage about this issue. COSMOS please rescue us from this issue. I am a dedicated player and wish not to quit game as i have dedicated hours of daily play and a great deal of cash. I am only able the add one screen shot unfortunately. The first week when gaea took over i didnt know that pvp system eas going to get corrupt so i didnt have a chance to take a screen shot but i have taken 3 weeks worth and can only add one pic at a time. My dearest regard. MIHAWK
                Attached Files
                Last edited by SoulKing; 02-22-2016, 08:56 AM. Reason: cant add more screen shots.

Comment

Pvp points

Same problem here in server 42. Today I verified my counter and it says 0, after a whole week!
                  Unbelievable, as I did pvp arenas and bg events in the past few days.
                  This is the fourth week in a row I get no warrior marks, and send tickets, even attaching screen captures of my points as my screen shows them... But no results and no compensation.
                  Answers by Gaea customer service are totally unsatisfyng. Kabam, with all their problems, was way better, and I find unaccectable that the new service has not yet taken entire control on game and its features

Comment

This is getting annoying now

I got my warriors mark chest last week... but not think week this is now 5 times the last month i have not got my chest when i have way over 1000 pvp points and its starting to get annoying.. please sort this out

Comment

Same for me: no warriors mark. I got the message I had 0 PVP points. I had almost 2000 and I don't think I've had 0 points ever this year.

Aaaand I can't submit a ticket: screen's blank.

I see there's three threads now concerning warriors mark, so maybe they do something about it soon
                      Last edited by 3vilWeevil; 02-22-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Cross server pvp points

Me to have same problem whit cross server pvp points is the 3 rd weak that happens to me and all mi server 61 have same problem .When Gaea gona do somthing about that im starting to see that Gaea companie is worse then kabam attleast thei send fast replay to our tickest not some bs like how i recived from them .COSMOS pls send them a message and tell about that because u are te only one who give answer here for few weaks i dint see any Gaea support in here
                        Loona
                        S61

Comment

My points are resetting. I did have close to 12k this week. I did receive my title and chest this week, while last week when i had 11k points, I received neither.
                          Whether or not we receive earned titles and chests seems to be based on some kind of luck? The current system makes no sense to me.

Comment

I've always received my chests so far (s35) but don't really bother with PvP points ranking for a 1 week buggy title when honor is capped - nothing worth grinding for.

Comment

Working...
                            X