Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Sylpharena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dHasselhoff
    replied
    Let's call it, time of death on anybody giving a f00k about Sylph arena "02-29-2016, 05:33 PM"

Billy seemed to have died. RIP buddy... Your 3 posts will always be remembered.

Leave a comment:

• Drogg1
    replied
    forgot us?

Originally posted by Billy-Gaea View Post
    Hello guys, we've heard you and this issue has been notified to our game team. Will get back to you as soon as we know more.

i still wonder what happend here?! it really tokes that much time? or i just didnt see any other thread about this?

over month ppl say they watch, the talkt to tech, they reply.... and nothing happend after..... i wonder where is the problem?!
    maybe send some news about this?!

Leave a comment:

• dHasselhoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy View Post
    Hello guys, we've heard you and this issue has been notified to our game team. Will get back to you as soon as we know more.

Cool, cool, cool

Leave a comment:

• ~Hunge~
    replied
    Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
    That's a question i ask myself since we have cross server sylph arena
    First battle has a max of 95 points. Second fight i saw points available against rank 1 iron league between 120 and 133 points max.
    So this 2200 points are basically not possible, right?
    Next time you see 2200 points take a screen shot of both the rank and the team with members. 2200 is NOT possible, but with luck, over 2k is possible. I suspect a team with 2200 points could be one dropped in by the tech team, which i have witnessed several times. These teams are usually names we do not recognize, and often the sylph's names are generic(Amazon Queen, Hercules, Iris, etc.) And the teams will be of very low battle rating, which can not possbly be strong enough to have max points at rank 1.

Leave a comment:

• LatoOscuro S42
    replied
    u are lucky

u are lucky, infact u have received awards....this week server 42, after merge has lost all...
    we are again waiting an answer from support...

Originally posted by Drogg View Post
    Hi,
    this is a new week where Sylpharena isnt fair. Why isnt US West not locked too?
    They are already able to fight, so please make something to "fix" this problem...

This was ranking few seconds after EU servers are closed.....

i fought EXTA around 30seconds before Arena is closed.... and after that i get attacked from US West... ( btw EXTA was third after EU was closed )

I finished Arena with 3rd Place.... i know its a good place...but normally i should be first and i nearly got max points with 15184... but it ainĀ“t enough with a "fair" play?!

you already locked EU and US East.. so why not locking all servers at same time so that all players have same fair posibillities?! Is it really soooo hard to bring up a solution for this?!

Kind regards
    Drogg from S63EU

Leave a comment:

• Leviathan
    replied
    Originally posted by Demar13 View Post
    Can someone explain how it's possible to have 2200 points on monday?
    For me the first battle is always 95 points, the second battle is usually really low too.
    That's a question i ask myself since we have cross server sylph arena
    First battle has a max of 95 points. Second fight i saw points available against rank 1 iron league between 120 and 133 points max.
    So this 2200 points are basically not possible, right?

Leave a comment:

• Demar13
    replied
    Can someone explain how it's possible to have 2200 points on monday?
    For me the first battle is always 95 points, the second battle is usually really low too.

Leave a comment:

• dHasselhoff
    replied
    Thanks Bobby.
    And we will keep reminding you, not to forget to remember to remind them to remember we're still here... waiting...

Leave a comment:

• Billy-Gaea
    replied
    Issue notified.

Leave a comment:

• Drogg1
    replied
    Where is the "long" Thread of sylpharena?

There was a long thread where Comso say something... but that one is gone in new forum? Well looks like they really dont care alot about that.... like Hunge sayd... its nearly impossible to stay in Top3 rank while EU are closed and have todo early fights for lesser points.....If i remember right Comso want to "check" via Mail if there will be a technical solution for this?!Well seems like there didnt want to response?!
    So what is the actual position Cosmo?
    You work on it? or leave us like it was?

Leave a comment:

• dHasselhoff
    replied
    Another week passes by.

Ooo valentine chocolates! yum yum

Leave a comment:

• RheA
    replied
    At least some well-known fans of exploiting the system I won't name are locked out too :P I don't mind it much but yes should be fair to all servers... +1 for you Hunge
    Last edited by RheA; 02-09-2016, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ~Hunge~
    replied
    absolutely unnacceptable that this is not fixed

Why has it been now months and no action on sylph arena?
    Was hit 8x in sylph arena after my European server was locked. Knocked from rank 1 to 5.

12 weeks straight of being knocked out of top 3.

If you are going to lock European servers for 5 hours, and US West for 3 hours, why is US East given 5 hours untouched?

Lock all, for the same 5 hours, or none at all!

Leave a comment:

• dHasselhoff
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] Forums
    there is no way i can recommend daily locking - that would not be proper; we have been only/mostly discussing the weekly issue in this thread

coming back to the 2 solutions we have been discussing, i will send a letter to the tech people asking what are the possibilities on their side
    So now we wait...

Leave a comment:

• Xenas
    replied
    Dont talk about us server, there is an east and west server

In the post you guys mix east with west. Eu and west server get locked, so they at disadvantage!!! The only dont get locked and benefit the most are the US EAST, dont mix the west together with them!!! I am from west server.

Ok, during the time you guys from eu server get lock, we can hit you guys, that for west and east. You all complane about the end reward, but said nothing to this unfairness to west server !! In the kanam forum too, cosmo never mention this unfairness.

Eu server get their attempt 8h before west server and 5h before east server. You guys get at first days all in top max points ranking over 1950 to alittle over 2k points, because us east server starting 3h before west server, they not much at disadvantage. When west server get their attempt, im always in the 1xx or 2xx ranking in silver ranking, so i cant get highpoint fight, so i must sacrifice/waste low pts fight to get in the top100 to find max points fight, after im using all 10 attempt i get max 1.900 points, so im maybe be in the 3x ranking,because we start as latest, there alot in the top20-100 who have near the same point, so we cant always find max point fight <<---- thats the first disadvantage for us west server

And now the second unfairness (disadvantage) between eu server and west server. Because there 3 timezone and the next day server reset at 5 am and the daily and weekly reward are at a fix time.
    Before the first daily reward are giving out, eu server get their next day 10 attempt 5h before it, so they using it to bump me par example, i was after 10 attempt rank in 3x to over rank 100 and at the daily reward i only get 5 mahra, instead in top100 8 mahra. So if its fair the reward should count that each get their 10 attempt and placing, not us west server get 10 attempt and eu server can using 1x attempt to get the reward and it continued to the next,next days !!! So if some player from us west dont have much high total syl br, so he/she will loding the placing in top100 not only for mon, tues, wed, maybe thu too ... so we west server get less 6 - over 10 mahra each week compare to eu server and us east server ... And if you count its in months or after a year how many hundreds or to a thousand of mahra we losing to this unfairness. Ok for big casher a 1k mahra is nothing, but for low spending player or free player 1k of mahra is near a refine/ugrade blue sylph to purple.

A solution for this dilemma : because the daily/weekly reward is fix, they should moving this reward 5h earlier, so that the eu server cant using more then 10 attempt each day for better reward and at the weekly reward you dont have the problem east or west us server hit on the eu server player. And for the fairness at weekstart. After the weekly reward are giving out, the eu server get block for 8h and the us east server will be block for 3h until us west get their attempt too, so that all 3 server can start at the same time. Because now the reward are giving out at the eu server reset time, they cant using more then 10 attempt each day to bump the us east and west. But after first day, monday, eu server get their next day attempt 8h before west us server, so west us server still at disadvantage, but this solution is still better then the situation right now.

So tell me what you think about my solution, its not the best but far better then now or someone have a better idea, solution. Lets discussed it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X