Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Enhanced Regeneration Astral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Regeneration Astral

I have been testing out the enhanced regeneration Astral lately and in mpd spire maps solo arena and guild battle it restores max 50,000 health when it activates. But in battle ground and team pvp it restores max 5,000 health.

This is the only astral i know of that performs differently in different sections of the game. I think it should restore a max of 50,000 health like enhanced deflection deflects a max of that.

From what I read online it seems it is supposed to be 50,000. The description in game says max 5,000.

Either way it is not working.

can anyone else confirm this?

Comment

That is correct - the astral is supposed to be 50k across the board, but it reads 5k on the astral description and does 5k in BG and PVP - but does 50k elsewhere. I never tested it in class wars.

Comment

ok, i reported it to the devs asking for a check/fix

Comment

True

Got rid of mine for that very reason

Comment

you wish

Sadly you are not correct try deflect in solo pvp no matter who deflects if u die u lose in bg if u deflect and die u will win test it

Comment

I think regen is very balanced the way it works now being more of a pve astral. Given the ability already for mages to full heal multiple times and knight ability to take very little damage with retarded hit points as an archer I cannot imagine how I could compete with 50k heals on top of that. In pve 50k heals makes sense for where the game is at regarding necro and sky trail specifically, but if it's "fixed" to do 50k pvp heals FML I'll have no chance or purpose in pvp as an archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolph is Money View Post
                I think regen is very balanced the way it works now being more of a pve astral. Given the ability already for mages to full heal multiple times and knight ability to take very little damage with retarded hit points as an archer I cannot imagine how I could compete with 50k heals on top of that. In pve 50k heals makes sense for where the game is at regarding necro and sky trail specifically, but if it's "fixed" to do 50k pvp heals FML I'll have no chance or purpose in pvp as an archer.
                Really..... Archers are top dps I can't heal as fast as the kill.. And I'm 112k and I have archers 90k killing me all the time... And I have 90k hp and 16k pdef and almost 30k matk and my medal is not that is not a low one.. And most astrals are lv 7

Comment

When I first noticed that this Astral performs differently in pvp and pve I sent a ticket to game support, they were surprised it was acting this way said hopefully its just a one time thing. They insisted I post about it on forums to make sure others are having the same problem. And said they would fix it asap.

This response along with cosmo's makes it seem like this Astral isn't working correctly. If it is supposed to restore 5k in pvp and 50k in pve I'm sure someone would know about it. And maybe should note that on the Astral since it is the only one that doesn't perform consistently throughout the game.

I don't think 50k max heals would be overkill in pvp, it's a small chance to happen just like deflection. And in order to get 50k heal to have to hit that hard.

I hope they fix it or at least explain how it is supposed to work so there is no confusion.

Comment

must be gery good

50k hp regeneration everywhere Its very good must be more greit balans mage vs other.... Very hard kill archer with same br... Have mage almost 160k

Comment

Originally posted by dandy1 View Post
                      Sadly you are not correct try deflect in solo pvp no matter who deflects if u die u lose in bg if u deflect and die u will win test it
                      I think deflect is depending who attacks.... in solo arena you are the attacker, which means you have to defeat and have tobe alive.... in bg its depending if you where attacked or you attack someone.... if you are the attacker its same like solo... you have to beat and survive... if you where attacked... same counts for opponent.... he have to kill you and needs to survive.... otherwise you win and he lose... cant be 2 losers in a match :-)

Comment

in our tests the astral is healing 50,000 always

can players please confirm / post screenshots if possible when exactly is it healing only 5000?

thanks,
                        GM Cosmos

Comment

Didnt test this astral yet but have noticed some different behaviors in PVE, PVP or CW.

Like knight block heals only 3k in PVE but heals 6% of total HP in PVP and CW.

Deflect Astrals in PVP when you both get killed the one with normal attack wins. In CW the one that did deflect dmg wins.

Also dmg increase when 50% dmg buff is up with deflect astrals, same with bleed etc.

Comment

resistances and will

I've noticed resistances and will crystals only work when fighting in server
                            Wb skytrial (with its own issues) amethysts and gbs
                            Not in cw bg team pvp

Comment

@cosmos,
                              Enhanced regeneration is defiantly only restoring 5,000 max hp in bg and team arena. I know it's not just me because I have had multiple people in my guild test it out.
                              I'm not sure how you are seeing 50,000 hp restores in bg and team arena, unless you are testing on some sort of private test server.
                              I play on server 32 us east but I doubt it could be broken only on my server.
                              I hope someone can get an ss of it not working, you never know when it will activate so it's hard to catch a ss of it : /

Comment

Working...
                              X