Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The voices of ector123 have spoken --> game improvements!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie Ector123
    replied
    Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
    Hi PraetorC,

as you will see this week, many of the elements you mention are being rolled out as we speak.
    => promise fulfilled :-) (albeit I`m sure we`ll be fine tuning these elements as we move forward)

Ganstack

Hey Ganstack, Thanks for responsing are complaints . Now we want to see a lot of improvements!

Greetz Jessie Ector 123

Leave a comment:

• Jessie Ector123
    replied
    Totally agree with Bier!!!
    Hup Bier, Hup bier.

Bier for president

I hope that Kabam will give a response

Leave a comment:

• PraetorC
    replied
    when do we get the promised improvement of the hospitals?

Leave a comment:

• PraetorC
    replied
    Don''t see any improvement. You were just promising things you couldn't deliver.

Leave a comment:

• Ganstack
    replied
    Hi PraetorC,

as you will see this week, many of the elements you mention are being rolled out as we speak.
    => promise fulfilled :-) (albeit I`m sure we`ll be fine tuning these elements as we move forward)

Ganstack

Leave a comment:

• PraetorC
    replied
    A lot of promises , but we don't see anything yet. No changes in exploring, campaign, hospital.. No better prices in grail wars.
    Whats happening? Discussions at kabam HQ??

Leave a comment:

• Tiffyy
    replied
    Forgot to mention also that TKs from Grail Wars will count for the TK leader board from this week onwards.
    can we have a alliance TK ranking for Grail war?

Leave a comment:

• some1from80
    replied
    The map

I do not know if the map discussion pertained to NA worlds at all, but if it does, no, the map is still very bloated and slow. It may be very responsive on brand new devices or with computers using something like Bluestacks as an emulator, but on older devices like mine (2010-11 era, Android ICS), the new map is very sluggish. It takes me 2-3 times longer to do things now, and that is when the new map is performing at its' "best" for my device. When it stalls when scrolling and I click on something other than what I intended and have to try again, or when it does not recognize my tapping the screen for several seconds, that can change to 3-5 times longer than the old map.

I have been a developer in the past, and I know it is more difficult to maintain two code paths, but I really think you should provide the customers a choice of the new map or the old map. If not the old map, then at least an option to disable the galloping and battle animations.

Finally, reorient the map to plain X,Y orientation instead of tilted to the left. I get that the Earth has an axial tilt, but we truly don't need the tilt displayed because, frankly, it is difficult to get the brain to work with it since most all other maps (printed, Google, etc...) do not use a tilt, other than perhaps an arrow indicating North or N-E-S-W.

Leave a comment:

• Bierkes_Ector123
    replied
    Hi guys,

The dev team have made some adjustments to the 3D map which should have improved loading times.
    There will still be a big improvement down the road but we wanted to know if you have recently felt an improvement on the World Map loading?

Also, just an update but we`re in the final QA stage for the Campaign and Explore revamp.

Regards,

Ganstack

going to the map --> same slow load time as before.
    Scrolling on the map --> much faster then before thanks. but still slower then the other map months ago. ( samsung galaxy s5. android 5.0 )
    will the TK made in grailwar count for the kills under the tab mightrank? or under the tab city siege rank?

Nice. We all are aware of what items are comming in the campaing cause of the list. we just hope for some good drops

Leave a comment:

• Ganstack
    replied
    Forgot to mention also that TKs from Grail Wars will count for the TK leader board from this week onwards.

Leave a comment:

• Serx
    replied
    Not much really, when scrolling up or down keeps loading and showing only this beautiful green grass

Hurry up with all the improvements before everybody gets out of the game, right now is boring as hell

Leave a comment:

• Ganstack
    replied
    Hi guys,

The dev team have made some adjustments to the 3D map which should have improved loading times.
    There will still be a big improvement down the road but we wanted to know if you have recently felt an improvement on the World Map loading?

Also, just an update but we`re in the final QA stage for the Campaign and Explore revamp.

Regards,

Ganstack

Leave a comment:

• Tinlinhan
    replied
    In clash of kings game

Good fast map and graphics r so beauty too.u no need to wait about 10 minutes to answer yr questions.they response yr mail bk so fast. I was so surprised they hav good comstumer service. Thx

Leave a comment:

• Tinlinhan
    replied
    Why u guys r waiting time in this crap game? ector 123players

Good game! Love it!

Leave a comment:

• Serx
    replied
    Any update Ganstack ? Almost half June and still everything the same

Leave a comment:

Working...
X