Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Troops & training them: ideas and suggestions for improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops & training them: ideas and suggestions for improvements

Hello everyone!

As I`ve seen numerous comments about troops and their training, I wanted to centralize everyone`s feedback into one single thread.
    So please feel free to share any ideas or suggestions you may have in regards to troops and training troops.

Questions to inspire your feedback:

- Are the training costs balanced in your opinion (resources, population & time)?
    - Which are your favorite troops and why?
    - What`s your opinion on Mercenary troops? When do you use them?
    - Have you always wished for a new type troop?
    - Should Tier 6 troops be trainable?
    - Did you like Ghost Archers? Would you want to see more specialized troops?

Based on your feedback we`ll review the current settings and improve your gaming experience, so please share your opinion and be as detailed as possible.

- Ganstack

Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
    Hello everyone!

As I`ve seen numerous comments about troops and their training, I wanted to centralize everyone`s feedback into one single thread.
    So please feel free to share any ideas or suggestions you may have in regards to troops and training troops.

- Are the training costs balanced in your opinion (resources, population & time)?

Based on your feedback we`ll review the current settings and improve your gaming experience, so please share your opinion and be as detailed as possible.

- Ganstack

1.) "Are the training costs balanced in your opinion (resources, population & time)?"

* Resources: There is enough wood, ore and stone in every server. Food is tiny ''problem'' but still doable if people keep producing them/if they keep farming. Gold for the matter is a serious problem. T4/T6/T6/Special troops require quite a high amount of gold to train them, The same go's for Healing troops in the hospitals. Gold is the only serious problem, and i think we should find a solution for it. Maybe some gold farm buildings? Just like we can build for example a mine to produce Ore. Or simply massively reduce the gold needed to train/heal.

* Population: is all fine, if people build many houses, their population will increase, which is way enough since we have 5 cities where can train.

* Time: The more houses you have... the less barracks you have, which means your population will increase, but the training time will be increased massively aswell. That been said, Speedups are obtainable in the campaign, and i hope after the revamp, they are even better obtainable for everyone. Not just in chests where only gemmers can profit from. Also playing smart with your heroes, can give you a advantage in your trainingtime.

2.) "Which are your favorite troops and why?"
    *T1 Troops 4might: PLUS --> Low resources costs and good defenders. MIN --> they will fill up your spots in the hospital realy fast. There march speed is realy slow.
    *T2 Troops 16might: PLUS --> Best troops to train in Train a Thon events. MIN --> Pretty much worthless troops, Not good in attacking, and not good in defending.
    *T3 Troops: 24might PLUS --> Best troops in the game. Strongest in defence and attack. MIN --> Very hard to obtain besides training, And almost everybody runs out of T3 troops because they are used the most.
    *T4 Troops 72might: PLUS --> Can't think of any good points. MIN --> Bad attack and defend troops. Costs gold to train them. Requires quite a lot population.
    *T5 Troops 144might: PLUS --> Can't think of any good points. MIN --> Bad attack troops, and not realy good defend troops either. Requires massive amount of gold to train/heal, and bravehearts to train.
    *T6 Troops 288might: PLUS --> Can't think of any good points. MIN --> Bad attack and defend troops. Not trainable. Costs massive amounts of gold to heal.

The moments here above when i mentioned "bad in attack and defence'' I mean that even if your knight is far better, if people attack you with T3 they still have better odds, despite having a worse knight. Same go's for when you attack with T6 and your knight is far better, your odds still will be worse when you attack their T3. T3= 24 might. T6 is 288 might. 288/24=12. But T6 troops are NOT x12 times stronger in attack than T3 troops. For that reason Every Tier that came out after T3, are pretty much worthless since their might/attack balance is not correct.

3.) What`s your opinion on Mercenary troops? When do you use them?

*Imperial Guards 1might: PLUS --> Nothing. MIN --> Ruined the game. They are to low in might and only give 1 kill and are farrrr too strong. The few people that are open hide behind them.
    *Crimson mages 1 might: PLUS --> Nothing. Min --> Ruined the game. They where introduced to counter imperial guards, but people use them on normal troops aswell. They only give 1 kill and are too strong.
    * Assassins 1 might : PLUS --> They can kill crimsons IF people have them in a open city. MIN --> Same story as crimsons, they are only 1 might and people use them on normal troops aswell.
    * Arcane Archers 1 might: --> PLUS --> Nothing. Min --> They only give 1 kill while they attack the highest troops of the opponent. Could result in 122k might lost while gained 20m kills. Troops for Cowards.

also, it costs massive amounts of gold to heal them, but i think that's a good case since nobody has spare gold, and once the hospitals are full, they will loose every single of the killed mercenary troops, which i personally like, cause once they are out of the game, more people will open and/or attack again

4.) - "Have you always wished for a new type troop?"
    * Please DON'T Introduce new troops.
    * Get rid of the Imperial guards, Crimson mages, shadow assassins and arcane archers out of the game, or increase their might massively. (please Don't make them obtainable anymore in the future).
    * Instead of focussion on introducing new troops, better focus on the troops we already have and balance them according to their might and attack/defence power.
    - T1 = 4 might.
    - T2 = 16 might --> Means you have to make the attack+defence power of T2 troops X4 than T1 troops to balance out. (currently they are less than X4 stronger than T1)
    - T3 = 24 might --> Means you have to make the attack+defence power of T3 troops X1.5 Than T2 Troops to balance out. (currently i'm not sure if that's the case).
    - T4 = 72 might --> They have X3 more might than T3. (Currently they are NOT X3 stronger than T3 troops)
    - T5 = 144 might --> They have X2 more might than T4. (currenly they are NOT X2 stronger than T4 troops)
    - T6 = 288 might --> They have X2 more might than T5 ( currently they are NOT X2 stronger than T5 troops).

my point is: I'm pretty damn sure if you guys would focus on balancing those troops like i mentioned, every player would be far more happy, then seeing you introduce new kind of troops again.

5.) "Should Tier 6 troops be trainable?"
    * Yes, But only after you balanced the troops according to point 4 here above.

6.) "Did you like Ghost Archers? Would you want to see more specialized troops?"
    * Haven't used them yet since they are difficult to obtain, and i can still win every camp in the campaign with my normal troops, altho it costs a lot of might

regards, bierkes

Comment

I like t1,t2,t3 and t4 the most.my favorite troops are t3and t4.i wanna train t3snd t4 more faster like t1snd t2.Ppl will fight alot if they can train troops easily.T5and t6 mske very bad ratio in battle.if we can train troops easily we dare to fight ppl. U guys can put imps and crim in some chest. Then you can pay imps and crim as prizes in alli events not individual events.ghost scher is not strong enough in campaign. Then difficult to find them too.I have billions gold in inventry got from last campaign and ton of furies and irons bcoz i m smart gemmers .I hope fr all kind of res campaign again. Gems boxes and tokens boxes should drop with decent drop bcoz we win only 1 gem and 1 tokens from boxes.OK j will ask my whole players how they think about this.We want train troops faster.thx

Comment

@ Bierkes_Ector123
        Just a quick question, I understand the point with might/attack ratio however as the march size is limited, isn`t there still an interest in having higher attack power (even if it`s a less advantageous might/attack ratio?)?

Keep it coming guys :-)

Comment

@ Bierkes_Ector123
          Just a quick question, I understand the point with might/attack ratio however as the march size is limited, isn`t there still an interest in having higher attack power (even if it`s a less advantageous might/attack ratio?)?

Keep it coming guys :-)
          expanding the march numbers would be nice. But no, What's the point in having higher attack power while your ratio is less than the person you attack eventho your knight is far stronger. I like to fight, but what's the point in sending those troops while you know your ratio will be worse? When i aim for nr1 in a TK event, i don't intent in attacking a guy that will end up above me cause of me lol ;-) And since the mercenary troops causes that hardly anyone is open anymore, i/we don't realy ''have a big pool to swim in'' (make kills on different people to still end up @ nr1)

attacking should be ''complimented'' in the form of that attackers are in favour, but instead... defender are in favour, which makes everybody lazy and they just throw their coördinates on global chat in the hope some stupid non lazy guy will attack them.

Offtopic: @ Grail wars we have a march limit of 10k troops. It is no point vs a guy that brought a good def knight and 1-2m imperial guards with him. (50k with max rally)

Comment

Got it, thanks for the clarification, makes sense.

About your off topic, you mean when directing attacks towards outposts, right?
            Just for clarification, the march limit is relative to the outpost skills, which require a higher alliance level to be upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierkes_Ector123 View Post
              1.) "Are the training costs balanced in your opinion (resources, population & time)?"

* Resources: There is enough wood, ore and stone in every server. Food is tiny ''problem'' but still doable if people keep producing them/if they keep farming. Gold for the matter is a serious problem. T4/T6/T6/Special troops require quite a high amount of gold to train them, The same go's for Healing troops in the hospitals. Gold is the only serious problem, and i think we should find a solution for it. Maybe some gold farm buildings? Just like we can build for example a mine to produce Ore. Or simply massively reduce the gold needed to train/heal.

* Population: is all fine, if people build many houses, their population will increase, which is way enough since we have 5 cities where can train.

* Time: The more houses you have... the less barracks you have, which means your population will increase, but the training time will be increased massively aswell. That been said, Speedups are obtainable in the campaign, and i hope after the revamp, they are even better obtainable for everyone. Not just in chests where only gemmers can profit from. Also playing smart with your heroes, can give you a advantage in your trainingtime.

2.) "Which are your favorite troops and why?"
              *T1 Troops 4might: PLUS --> Low resources costs and good defenders. MIN --> they will fill up your spots in the hospital realy fast. There march speed is realy slow.
              *T2 Troops 16might: PLUS --> Best troops to train in Train a Thon events. MIN --> Pretty much worthless troops, Not good in attacking, and not good in defending.
              *T3 Troops: 24might PLUS --> Best troops in the game. Strongest in defence and attack. MIN --> Very hard to obtain besides training, And almost everybody runs out of T3 troops because they are used the most.
              *T4 Troops 72might: PLUS --> Can't think of any good points. MIN --> Bad attack and defend troops. Costs gold to train them. Requires quite a lot population.
              *T5 Troops 144might: PLUS --> Can't think of any good points. MIN --> Bad attack troops, and not realy good defend troops either. Requires massive amount of gold to train/heal, and bravehearts to train.
              *T6 Troops 288might: PLUS --> Can't think of any good points. MIN --> Bad attack and defend troops. Not trainable. Costs massive amounts of gold to heal.

The moments here above when i mentioned "bad in attack and defence'' I mean that even if your knight is far better, if people attack you with T3 they still have better odds, despite having a worse knight. Same go's for when you attack with T6 and your knight is far better, your odds still will be worse when you attack their T3. T3= 24 might. T6 is 288 might. 288/24=12. But T6 troops are NOT x12 times stronger in attack than T3 troops. For that reason Every Tier that came out after T3, are pretty much worthless since their might/attack balance is not correct.

3.) What`s your opinion on Mercenary troops? When do you use them?

*Imperial Guards 1might: PLUS --> Nothing. MIN --> Ruined the game. They are to low in might and only give 1 kill and are farrrr too strong. The few people that are open hide behind them.
              *Crimson mages 1 might: PLUS --> Nothing. Min --> Ruined the game. They where introduced to counter imperial guards, but people use them on normal troops aswell. They only give 1 kill and are too strong.
              * Assassins 1 might : PLUS --> They can kill crimsons IF people have them in a open city. MIN --> Same story as crimsons, they are only 1 might and people use them on normal troops aswell.
              * Arcane Archers 1 might: --> PLUS --> Nothing. Min --> They only give 1 kill while they attack the highest troops of the opponent. Could result in 122k might lost while gained 20m kills. Troops for Cowards.

also, it costs massive amounts of gold to heal them, but i think that's a good case since nobody has spare gold, and once the hospitals are full, they will loose every single of the killed mercenary troops, which i personally like, cause once they are out of the game, more people will open and/or attack again

4.) - "Have you always wished for a new type troop?"
              * Please DON'T Introduce new troops.
              * Get rid of the Imperial guards, Crimson mages, shadow assassins and arcane archers out of the game, or increase their might massively. (please Don't make them obtainable anymore in the future).
              * Instead of focussion on introducing new troops, better focus on the troops we already have and balance them according to their might and attack/defence power.
              - T1 = 4 might.
              - T2 = 16 might --> Means you have to make the attack+defence power of T2 troops X4 than T1 troops to balance out. (currently they are less than X4 stronger than T1)
              - T3 = 24 might --> Means you have to make the attack+defence power of T3 troops X1.5 Than T2 Troops to balance out. (currently i'm not sure if that's the case).
              - T4 = 72 might --> They have X3 more might than T3. (Currently they are NOT X3 stronger than T3 troops)
              - T5 = 144 might --> They have X2 more might than T4. (currenly they are NOT X2 stronger than T4 troops)
              - T6 = 288 might --> They have X2 more might than T5 ( currently they are NOT X2 stronger than T5 troops).

my point is: I'm pretty damn sure if you guys would focus on balancing those troops like i mentioned, every player would be far more happy, then seeing you introduce new kind of troops again.

5.) "Should Tier 6 troops be trainable?"
              * Yes, But only after you balanced the troops according to point 4 here above.

6.) "Did you like Ghost Archers? Would you want to see more specialized troops?"
              * Haven't used them yet since they are difficult to obtain, and i can still win every camp in the campaign with my normal troops, altho it costs a lot of might

regards, bierkes
              Absolutely agree on everything

And what bout walls?? Why thiS limit building them? Take out the limit ,people will open more with walls

Comment

Wow good idea serx

Comment

Are the training costs balanced in your opinion (resources, population & time)?
                  i have no issue with population or time, however the resources requirements are becoming an issue after merged world since lots of dead players who produce rss no longer exist and most of the remaining players are reluctant to build rss fields. players in my world found gold very difficult to have. Gold has became the most scared rss now becoz its required to train t4,t5 and heal troops. Persoanlly, i think the rss cost and time to train troops should be lowered given its way easily to obtain troops from merlin and campagin nowadays.

my favorite troops to train is T2 because it gives most might with same population, favorite non mercenary troops in battle are T1 and t3 becoz it gives best kill ratio compare to other troops.

i use imp for defence, arcance archer i saved it for event boss, assassin i used it in event boss to kill mage when im late to event boss (T6 already killed by other players)

i always wished theres a type of troops that kills wagons first, becoz people reined 1 wagon with heroes to other players

it doesnt change much even if T6 is trainable since it would be costly and theres always better way to obatin t6 (merlin,promotions etc).

i haved tried ghost archers a few times in campaign, even though less normal troops died in campaign, ghost archers are way more expensive to heal than normal troops, so i dont see the point of using ghost archers to save a few thousands troops when i need to heal ghost archers with hundreds million of rss.

Comment

Got it, thanks for the clarification, makes sense.

About your off topic, you mean when directing attacks towards outposts, right?
                    Just for clarification, the march limit is relative to the outpost skills, which require a higher alliance level to be upgraded.
                    Correct. I know the march limit is related to the outpost skills. But upgrading your alliance level will litterly take weeks/months, since you don't get much xp with donating resources ( the campaign boss to donate crossed has dissapeared now for everybody, but that was a good thing, it should be implemented as a daily 24h campaign boss, not only during ''special events'' that don't last long.

And since the march limit will be 10k per march in grail wars for the upcomming weeks/months, cause that's what it takes before any alliance will reach level 10, i think the deployment should require a outpost level aswell. That way the deployment troops and march troops will be balanced, cause at this point, it's unplayable when people bring good defend knights and 1-2m imperial guards to the grail war playfield.

Originally posted by Serx View Post
                    Absolutely agree on everything

And what bout walls?? Why thiS limit building them? Take out the limit ,people will open more with walls
                    I like your idea about disabling the wall limit/increase the wall limit.

Originally posted by Tiffyy View Post

i always wished theres a type of troops that kills wagons first, becoz people reined 1 wagon with heroes to other players
                    I also like your idea, but..... on the other hand, i am my alliance bank. I have over 2000B resources in my city. That's why i also have around 3m wagons in my city, to transport it to alliance members. Wouldn't be ideal if troops could kill wagons first, that would mean that i have to take my wagons out of the bank city, and re-assign them every time a alliance member is requesting resources lol.

Besides, for smart re-inforcers it wouldn't mind anyway, if they can't reinforce with wagons, they will reinforce with the kind of troops that the requester has the most or the highest tier so the reinforcements will stand till the bitter end. Example: they will re-inforce with shadow assassins, since they are impossible to kill unless you kill all the other tiers first

Comment

Bigger training, bigger population and bigger might as result.

2-3years ago, people in might ranking used to train that might to rank up.
                      These days its impossible to compete with training might to gain ranking.
                      You can either buy or win troops these days and training (basic purpose of the game) has mostly been forgotten and died.

Re introduce training on a new base so with training it can make a difference in the ranking if you put effort in it.
                      - Increase population
                      - Increase train capabilities
                      - Decrease training time
                      - Remove gold costs for trainings

If people train more, faster en bigger might, they gonna kill more because they are less afraid to buy new might again (but you still make profit from gear).
                      Also for smaller/non gemmers will have more fun in playing and a chance that they will spend for new gear to compete (also in your own favor).

Like mentioned before, the costs is not the problem, the amount and cap of training is more relevant.
                      But decreasing costs a little while increasing population wont hurt either.

Tier 3, since they are the most used and best troops in KoC (To bad T4-5-6 are useless unless you use it for NPC).

Mercenary? Crims, Imps, Arcane and Shadows? They kill the game. Not only are you mostly unvulnerable, you also can stack up hero's from ally members for impossible to go through defence.

Please, no! It get only worse. Perhaps if you meant not only the PVP troops, then maybe something for the event boss and campaigne.

Tier 6 is not realy good strategic troops and if it costs gold, don't bother bringing it in the barracks.

Haven't got the chance to use them with these little amounts... either let everyone test 100-200k of those troops for free in camp.
                      Or make it trainable in barracks. Otherwise I can't tell you any experience with these Ghost Archers....

Regards
                      Relatyne

Comment

Game is Dead and u r asking us about train And troops problems..... Who is training anymore?????? Who is playing? Where r new players?????

I was training troops only when i see train a thon comps with some good prizes... So this was loooonnnggggg time ago.

Are the training costs balanced in your opinion (resources, population & time)?
                        Nothing is balance, if ppl train with the same amount of rss 300k troops not 30k troops then will see point to train. 10x population will be good idea.
                        T1, t3
                        THIS TROOPS KILL THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!! REMOVE THEM ALL, and delete from inventory. In my serwer KingEisenherz have over 100m imps.... OMG
                        No no no no no!!!!!
                        I don't care, everything under t3 is useless.
                        I don't have any. So can't say anything.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your feedback regarding the troops and their training costs.
                          I think everything has been said on regular troops and feedback given on opinion of Mercenary troops.
                          I saw a few comments on wall defenses which I`d like to explore also.

What are your thoughts on wall defenses specifically (same general questions as for regular troops) ?

- Ganstack

Comment

What are your thoughts on wall defenses specifically?

No complains.

- Which are your favorite wall unit and why?
                            T1 Wall, most might and best defence.

- What`s your opinion on Wall units? When do you use them?
                            I never use them, only in Train A Thon events. They are much weaker compared to normal troops.

- Have you always wished for a new type Wall unit?
                            The regular one doesn´t add much to the game since they are not really good defence to use.
                            I can´t think what a new wall unit can do much different

- Would you want to see more specialized wall units?
                            Units that can kill special troops would be fun.

Expend the limit of training wall units, with few attacks these are gone in smoke.
                            Also the strength as wall unit must be much greater then troops since you can´t hide them so they are always vulnerable

Comment

No complains.

- Which are your favorite wall unit and why?
                              T1 Wall, Best wall unit for Train a thons and strongest wall unit in might/kill comparison

- What`s your opinion on Wall units? When do you use them?
                              Only use them during Train a Thons, Or when i don't have time to participate in TK events, i build a wall, so i get some kills when people are farming and encounter them

- Have you always wished for a new type Wall unit?
                              The regular one is oke..but only when you have a strong defence knight, you city open, and many troops behind them

Originally posted by Relatyne_Ector123 View Post
                              What are your thoughts on wall defenses specifically?

- Would you want to see more specialized wall units?
                              Units that can kill special troops would be fun.
                              Agreed! A wall that specializes in killing mercenary troops would be nice indeed. Means that the wall will stop attacks from shadow assassins, crimson mages and arcane archers before they are able to hit the troops.

some suggestion on that specialized wall :
                              * Don't let it cost population.
                              * Make the wall mightless(so you won't gain might by building it)
                              * Let everybody start with a LVL 1 specialized wall.
                              * Everybody can increase the LVL/strenght of the specialized wall unit by adding wood/stone/ore to it (there is too much wood/stone/ore in every server, so then they will come in handy).

Regards Bierkes

Comment

Working...
                              X