Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Grail Fragment Event System - Re-launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grail Fragment Event System - Re-launch

Dear Lords and Ladies of Camelot,

We will soon be re-introducing the Grail Fragment Event System with a revamped reward system and more varied events.
    We would like to give you the opportunity to provide feedback to this system prior to it`s start.

Just as a reminder, participants in events will accumulate Grail Fragments and be able to exchange them in the Round Tower for prizes.

Event calendar

Grail Fragment give-out

Event Prizes:

Grail Treasure Box
    - Contains 4 Grail Chests, with at least 1 being of Rare quality or higher

Grail Legendary Chest
    - Pendragon/Season 3/Chivalry or Sun Fury piece of Gear
    - Divine Training (*Lv10)
    - Total Master Hammer Lv 11
    - 80k Mounter Templars / Templars or Megaballistae
    - 120k Shadow Assassins / Imperial Guardians / Crimson Mages or Arcane Archers

Grail Epic Chest
    - Master Hammer (Lv11)
    - 2x Master Hammer (Lv10)
    - City Acceleration (Lv9)
    - 5x Divine Elevation
    - 1 Large Smooth Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire/Diamond
    - 20x Merlins Tokens
    - Master Hammer (Lv11)
    - Sacred Guidance (Lv 70)
    - Celestial Guidance (Lv 90)
    - 5x Gold Exp Charm
    - 100k Siege Towers/Fire Ballistae or War Wagons
    - 50k Testudos/Catapults or Scythe Carts
    - 2x Divine Training (*Lv 5)

Grail Rare Chest
    - Master Hammer (Lv7)
    - Master Hammer (Lv8)
    - Silver EXP Charm
    - 8x Portal of Order
    - 20 Gold Hero Medallions
    - 5x Arthur`s Hourglass
    - 4x Merlin`s Hourglass
    - 3x Divine Hourglass
    - 3m Food/Wood/Stone/Ore
    - 2m Gold
    - 3x Arthur`s Conscripts
    - 60k Heavy Cavalry/Battering Rams or Catapults
    - 20k Siege Towers/Fire Ballistaes or War Wagons

Grail Common Chest
    - Ironskin
    - Blood Fury
    - Iron Hammer
    - Train with Arthur
    - Portal of Order
    - Copper EXP Charm
    - Divine Inspiration
    - 3x Fertile Storm
    - 2x 12H Dove of Peace
    - 500.000 Gold/Ore/Stone/Wood or Food
    - 10.000 Greek Fire / Hellfire Throwers or Persian Sulfurs
    - 20.000 Swordsmen / Calvary or Ballistaes

*Note that all the items in the Grail Chests have an EQUAL chance of dropping.

In addition to this, players wishing to discard certain Grail Chests, will have the opportunity to salvage them against Grail Treasure Boxes.

Overall, what we hope to achieve is:

A) Enable a wider ranger of players to obtain their desired items by amassing Grail Fragments
    B) Work on adjusting the Grail Chests to meet players expectations
    C) Be more consistent and fair in terms of Efforts/Rewards across the different events

Please provide feedback as soon as possible, this will enable us to move forward faster.
    Also if there are some points about the system which you don`t like, please offer solutions to how it could be better adapted to your expectations.

Thanks a lot!

Ganstack

Hi Ganstak,

Is posible to add in the prizes hero elevation stuff ?

Regarding the system itself, you could make it more interesting if there's no limit to steal grails fragments,and don't make the possible to steal in all cities only in the one that are kept, this will make people more likely to defend them.
    What's the point of steal them if later they go to a farm village and can take them back? They should be only in the attack city
    And the event should be 2 or 3 weeks only, more time isn't necessary and makes people lose interest.

Regards

Comment

Hi Serx,

thanks for being the first to provide feedback.

About the Steal Logic, it`s not possible to restrict it to cities which are being defended.
      Concerning the limit we`re going to increase it but we don`t believe no limit would be widely popular.

As for having the event only last 2 or 3 weeks, is the interest lost because of the rewards (in which case I would assume that revamping the rewards every month would be acceptable)?
      The reason I ask is that this modular system, once fine tuned, would seem to be suited for a long term run in my opinion.

Lastly, regarding the Hero Elevation items, I`m working on a campaign revamp which will include them.
      I`ll be opening up a separate thread to gather your feedback with a list of all specific drops per chapter.

Do you guys feel that the amount of Grail Fragments per type of event is adequate (in relation to other events)?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
        [COLOR="#FFA500"]
        Hi Serx,

thanks for being the first to provide feedback.

About the Steal Logic, it`s not possible to restrict it to cities which are being defended
        It's not possible make it look like a resource? That way you can choose where to keep it...

Concerning the limit we`re going to increase it but we don`t believe no limit would be widely popular.
        Right, weaker players need the chance to win something

As for having the event only last 2 or 3 weeks, is the interest lost because of the rewards (in which case I would assume that revamping the rewards every month would be acceptable)?
        The reason I ask is that this modular system, once fine tuned, would seem to be suited for a long term run in my opinion.
        Always that you keep the prizes updated with new things coming out would be good of course,did you thing about an alliance classification too? Not only individual,this will make smaller players look in an other way to this feature...

Lastly, regarding the Hero Elevation items, I`m working on a campaign revamp which will include them.
        I`ll be opening up a separate thread to gather your feedback with a list of all specific drops per chapter.
        Looking forward to it...

Do you guys feel that the amount of Grail Fragments per type of event is adequate (in relation to other events)
        I think they are quite balanced

In addition to the prizes add some lunettes, is not possible to buy them long time and drop rates in campaign are ridiculous

Comment

Hello Gangstack,

Regarding your post here some feedback:

1.) Grail Treasure box: Please don't add a claim limit to it, cause otherwise we will just end up with more useless items in our inventory after the event has ended and we couldn't trade them all in.

2.) Grail Legendary Chest: This is suppose to be THE big prize in this event. Theirefore i was hoping for a little better content. The Pendragon/Season 3/Chivalry or Sun Fury piece of Gear are good, cause they are the latest gears around at the moment. 1 level 11 hamer is a bit harse tho, it costs a lot of troops, but we can also win it in campaign. So maybe make it 5x lvl11 hamer or something instead? About the T6 and special troops, i think everybody already has plenty of troops, and troops are a better solution for lower ranked chests. Like SerX mentioned, we would realy love to see hero banners. They have to stay rare, so that's only a option for the best chest. And what about level 9 gearjuwels? Spending 2-3 weeks on 24/7 ongoing events has to pay of our spend time tho. Just let it cost more grail fragments

3.) About the events. There is a lot of cheating going on in our server with killing/clicking on new accounts. Therefore i would like to be able to see the kills and clicked/trained might in events which grants us the possibility to gather proof against cheaters and share them with you guys. Also it's very anoying to particepate blind in events... it's pure gambling, hardly any tactics involve.

4.) It's just an idea. But would it be possible in the near future to maybe exchange the grail fragments between alliance members? For example: If i don't have any need for the items which are in the chests you can win with grail fragments, then i would like to donate my grail fragments to alliance players that actually do have use for those items. I think it's realy a nice idea, it would improve teamplay and it would also increase the value of being in a alliance. If this idea is not possible, what about for example to donate your grail fragments to gather alliance XP and/or merrits?

5.) Would it be possible to add both female heroes in the chests? there is only a hand full of players who have 1 or both of them and they already have them for like half a year. After that we haven't given a chance to obtain them anymore.

6.) great idea to hold such events like grail fragments on a montly-3montly base. no further feedback on the rest of your post cause that all looks good.

Regards, Bierkes, Ector123

Comment

@Serx

It's not possible make it look like a resource? That way you can choose where to keep it...
            I`ll inquire but I think that would require quite a bit of dev work.

did you thing about an alliance classification too?
            What do you mean by classification? Currently there is no ranking or classification planned, individual nor by alliance.
            I do see the value in having such a ranking though so I will inquire about this also.

@Bierkes

1) I will keep that in mind
            2) It`s a Total Master Hammer Lv11, just to clarify. Thanks for the suggestions of jewels Lv9, Hero Elevation items and NO troops (I was surprised to read this, I usually see quite the contrary).
            3) Thx for the feedback, will try to work out a solution.
            4) Sharing within an Alliance is tricky and would require dev work. That said your other suggestion does seem doable, let me work something out.
            5) Female Heroes => I`ll consider it. I`m not sure this is the best way for players to obtain these Heroes but I`ll figure something out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention (again ^^)
            6) Thanks, please don`t hesitate to continue providing feedback so that we can polish this system and try to best meet your expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstack View Post

@Bierkes

2) It`s a Total Master Hammer Lv11, just to clarify. Thanks for the suggestions of jewels Lv9, Hero Elevation items and NO troops (I was surprised to read this, I usually see quite the contrary).

[/COLOR]

2.) Well about the troops i will explain:

* I assume(i hope) that you need many grail fragments for the Grail Legendary Chest. Then it would be kinda bitter to recieve troops after you worked so hard to be able to claim that chest, which has much better items then the troops in it. That's why i mentioned to put troops in lower ranked chest.

* T6 troops (Mounter Templars / Templars or Megaballistae) are kinda useless if you compare them to T3 troops (still the best troops ingame) T6 gives you 288 might or kills. T3 gives you 24 might or kills. If you look at those stats, and compare T6 to T3 it's a difference of X12. But.. T6 is far far far from being X12 times stronger than T3. Theirefore i kinda find those troops useless. Same Go's for T5 and T4 troops, cause they are also not X6 and X3 times stronger than T3 ;-)

* And about the Shadow Assassins / Imperial Guardians / Crimson Mages or Arcane Archers troops: I honestly believe those troops ruined the game.

- Shadow assassins: they where introduced to kill crimson mages. But if a player doesn't has crimon mages in his/her city, it also attacks normal troops, which is quite unfair since assassins are only 1 might/kill, and those troops prevent players from opening their cities.

- Crimson mages: they where introduced to kill imperial guards. Same story as assasins, they are only 1 might/kill and if a player doesn't have imperial guards they attack normal troops. This also prevents players from opening up their cities.

- Imperial guards: TOTALLY ruined the game. Since the start of this game, defenders always have had the advantage. Open cities with millions of imperial guards, a good knight, and alliance heroes = mission impossible. Also, despite these troops have a massive amount of life they only give 1 kill each aswell. This prevents people from attacking them. + It totally ruins grail wars. Cause some players take 2million imperial guards and a good defence knight with them and nobody can kill them (since you can only send 10k troops each attack at grail wars).

- Arcane archers: Same old same old. They attack the strongest troops in a city, are very powerfull, and also are only 1 might/kill. When you send 122k arcane archers with a good knight and you attack T6 troops from a opponent with a weaker knight, you can easily kill 20-30m might vs 122k might from you.

I hope i answered your question why you where so surprised about the NO troops ;-) , and i believe many players feel the same way about those troops as i do. Atleast, on our server they do.

Regards!

Comment

.What do you mean by classification? Currently there is no ranking or classification planned, individual nor by alliance.
                I do see the value in having such a ranking though so I will inquire about this also.
                I dont know if it's possible but if you make an alliance ranking giving prizes to the alliances that most Grail fragments collect , this will make smaller players to be more active in the events.
                This kind of tournament will make small players lose interest because they know it will be almost impossible to achieve the necessary amount of Grail fragments to get top prizes, but if they can get them for the alliance maybe they will look at it in an other way, just a thought

And absolutely agree with Bierkes about the troops, mercenaries are game killers, stop giving them like crazy , don't put them back in campaign please.

In addition to the prizes think about lunettes and stamina potions, but in a moderate way.

Comment

Hi guys

following up on your suggestions I`ve made a few changes to the Legendary and Epic chest:

Grail Legendary Chest
                  - Pendragon/Season 3/Chivalry or Sun Fury piece of Gear
                  - Divine Training (*Lv10)
                  - Total Master Hammer Lv 11
                  - Hero Elevation Jumbo Pack (contains items for elevating ALL types of Heroes)
                  - Large Brilliant Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby/Diamond
                  - 1x Sacred Guidance (Lv130)

Grail Epic Chest
                  - Laudine`s Call
                  - Enid`s Call
                  - Master Hammer (Lv11)
                  - 2x Master Hammer (Lv10)
                  - City Acceleration (Lv9)
                  - 5x Divine Elevation
                  - 1 Large Smooth Emerald/Diamond
                  - 20x Lunete's Tokens
                  - Master Hammer (Lv11)
                  - Sacred Guidance (Lv 70)
                  - Celestial Guidance (Lv 90)
                  - 5x Gold Exp Charm
                  - 100k Siege Towers/Fire Ballistae or War Wagons
                  - 50k Testudos/Catapults or Scythe Carts
                  - 2x Divine Training (*Lv 5)

@Bierkes, regarding the troops, I`d like to keep the discussion open but in another thread. I`ll make one today, thanks!
                  @Serx, for the stamina potions until we can set daily limits on levels in Campaign I`d rather stay clear of these potions.

Comment

does the chest contains everything u list or its just one random items from the list?

Comment

Hi Tiffyy,

it will be 1 item (sometimes a multiple of that item).
                      And it`s completely random => *Note that all the items in the Grail Chests have an EQUAL chance of dropping.

Hope that answers your questions.

Ganstack

Comment

Hi guys.
                        Really one ithem from that whole list ?
                        OMG. You guys crazy. No one will spend the time of keeping in touch with the game for 3 weeks 24/7 then they got Hammer or some troops in box. We all know what you will get if there is random ithem from the list. No matter what you will say People will be pest off after open first box and quit after that.
                        Many of us won't event bother to start pay attention on that event Just becouse is random prices.

I agree with bikers about troops t5 t6 and ther power, no one use them for playing they are hide in locked castle and that's most players do.
                        Mercenary troops also YES ! They kill the game Big time!

Put also stamina in prices and merlin tokens to prices. You can't get awhere stamina, dayli limit is not enough to kill the bosses in campaign.

Fragles, Nordic/Polish 124

Comment

Hi Fragles,

let`s not be so pessimistic and let us work together in making this system work.
                          I`m fully open to suggestions and have already taken on some ideas from Serx and Bierkes, so lets show a bit of good faith.

One item from the whole list?
                          If you choose to redeem one of the various Grail Chest, yes it will contain 1 type of item (sometimes in varying quantity).
                          If you opt for the Grail Treasure Box it will contain 4 Grail Chests.

As it`s currently impossible for you to know the Grail Fragment requirements for each tier, I don`t see how it being 1 item or 1.000 would make a difference.
                          So let`s wait and see, then I`ll gladly take on criticism (as long as it`s constructive and includes suggestions for improvement).

Concerning the fact the prizes are random, it is true. However the maximum amount of items per chest is of 20, with equal chances for every item => a minimum of 5% chance.
                          Should there be any items you feel aren`t suited for a specific tier or if you believe it would be better to have more tiers of chests, please share your opinion.

Regarding Stamina, please see my previous statement for the time being. We are working on finding a long term solution for this issue.
                          About adding tokens, I had initially integrated some tokens however in light of the fact the Tokens are already obtainable in the Campaign and Daily Campaign Bosses I felt Lunete Tokens were more appropriate.

Regards,

Ganstack

Comment

Ja nie b?d? si? pisa? po angielsku wszak gram na Polsko Nordyckim serwerze, powiem Wam jedno jak to tak ma dalej wygl?da? to ja dzi?kuj? za gr?. Gram od prawie 3 lat i mam ju? do?? ci?g?ej Waszej pogoni za naszymi pieni?dzmi.Dajcie co? w ko?cu od siebie, nam za trudy konkursów dajecie jakie? szmat?awe zbroje albo nikomu nie potrzebne badziewia. Nie poprawiacie gry masa b??dów nic tylko Wydaj i Kup a nawet jak kupisz to i z?om dostaniesz STOP KASY W TEJ GRZE

Comment

I hope so Ganstack after the discussion we will find happy midle for all of us.

So fare people are very mad and quiting playing just becouse like Maska 21 say over and over is spend and win and events are with random prices where is almost inposible to get good peace Pushing away people's from playing.
                              just like is thru 0.00001% that how much % you have to get good peace from Kabam.
                              Thous events are going all the time.
                              That's why I say people will see random and they won't play new grali events.

Let's see what will happened I'm looking forward to see changes in game.

Fragles Nordic/Polisch 124

Comment

Working...
                              X