Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

new camaign its crap

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganstack
    replied
    Dear users,

thank you very much for all your feedback.
    I believe we have gathered everything that`s needed.

We shall be taking it into consideration when improving the Campaign Mode experience.
    Please don`t hesitate to provide feedback on the various other topic presently in discussion.

Ganstack

Leave a comment:

• malantrio
    replied
    This being said.

In my opinion the best way to solve this is :

Bring back the good balanced campaign mode of 2 months ago (just update the gear prizes and put more recent ones) so the little guys can also grow.

Stop the stamina potion given in toms, Merlin madness and wheels. Their are allot of boxes that are giving these on Merlin madness.

And remember this: only the big spenders have allot of potions by now. But eventually we will run out of potions if you give us a reason to spend them.
    Even if we chose to hit for gems eventually these gems will also run out.

The big gemmers might have the advantage now but it has always been like this. We have always had the advantage because we are spending real money.

And maintaining the balance by updating the gear prizes in campaign you give the non gemmers a chance to compete and keep playing. As getting stronger gear is just only the beginning (they will still need to forge and augment their gears)

But at least they have fair chance to compete and less motive to complain .

Greets,

Ps. We trust and hope you guys will chose wisely

Leave a comment:

• malantrio
    replied
    Dear Ganstack,

Don't get us wrong , what we are trying to explain is that we are also looking for a good balance in prizes that are given in campaign.
    And we are focusing on the fact that whenever we have something good working in our favour Kabam goes ahead and change the system and makes it even whorse. Not only by changing the system but also by forgething what was working and creating more problems in such a manner that it triggers a chain reaction of bad incidents.

Example : 3 months ago campaign was just fine, with lots of prizes to play for : gems, tokens , troops t1,2,3,4,5, krimsons mages, imperial troops, hero medals, speeds and gears.

At first you took away the tokens and changed the balance.
    At this time you started to give away a lot of potions in toms and they also where implemented in all Merlin madness and wheel.
    (All gemmers off course could obtain these pots as much as their wallets could allow)

We thought great we use our we'll spend money to get more gems.

Then you took away the gems and again changed the balance.

You gave us more troops and another problem started. I bet you got allot of complaints about crimsons mages.

Then you took it all away again and changed the balance. Made it whorse and worse.

By now madness was running for 2 months giving a lot of potions.
    Don't forget . While we where complaining about bad troop boxes in madness you chose to kill us with potions and lots of medals of breunor and dinadan.

And by now the big gemmers got an advantage just because they chose to spend real money to play Merlin.
    Remember also as we got a lot of potions we also are getting a lot of crappy items that are no use to us. And your answer is always " this is a chance game"

But whenever your actions are working out for us you go and change it to make it work against us.

And creating more and more problems for the whole community and all type of players.

Leave a comment:

• Entus4200
    replied
    **** please refrain from insults ****

Leave a comment:

• Ganstack
    replied
    Hi,

We`re actually simply trying to gather feedback from the community by having a conversation.
    I should ask that you respect the topic of this thread if you wish to join this discussion.

In the event you have no further requests then having Gems/Tokens in the campaign mode, please note that we`ve understood.
    We’re currently in the process of implementing solutions that go in that direction, such as with today`s launch of Daily Campaign Bosses (I hope to read your feedback on that topic in the relevant thread).
    We`re also working on systems which may compliment are current game-play and help increase your satisfaction.

All other constructive feedback remains more than welcome, should there be none, I`ll deem the topic closed.

- Ganstack

Leave a comment:

• Entus4200
    replied
    Master hammers 7-10 rare and super rare enchantment dust so don't need to hit pointless wilds for shyt gear to stock up in inventory everlasting ports if wasn't clear season gear excluding season2 which everyone has 40 of each piece vip boosts these are just some of the items you could throw in campaign to make it half relevant hopefully everyone else can put their 2 cents in then your job is completed and you didn't have to do anything

Leave a comment:

• Entus4200
    replied
    ... TROLLING...

idk try putting things in there people actually use ports troops fury skin speeds bring back a crimson mage level worth hitting since give out 50k a hit in camp 3 so it's basically an imp world

Leave a comment:

• Serx
    replied
    Originally posted by PotterPumpTDS View Post
    Its not just the items we purchase with the gems. Most people in general purchase one thing with the gems and that is tokens so u see where this keeps leading back to ganstack. Its not just about items we are after really its about having them to do with as we please but i would say 99% of the players turn around and buy either lunette or merlin tokens with them. You keep asking for the items we want when all we really want is to play madness. So take away the gems and the tokens and you have unhappy customers. Before u ask what items your after playing merlin ill answer that as well. Skins, furies, great boxes with great amounts of troops and of course that 1 chance to get the best gear available and really people also play it just for the thrill of it. Its like crack and has to be your biggest money maker. Put the campaign back the way it was....llet people run threw the stockpiles of stamina they have saved up (which they will continue to save untill they get a campaign worthy of using them) and dont give them out so regular anymore and u will see thjngs will go back to the way they were. PLayers will be happy which means they will spend again which means kabam will be happy.....EEVERYONE HAPPY!!!!!

Absolutely right Potter, that's the thing. And even more because there's not a way to say which item do we want,maybe I want renowns or jewels but the game is moving and every little time, new things are coming out. As Potter said we are giving u the solution and it's very easy to be satisfied.
    And don't be worried for people stocking tokens or gems, worst bugs had happend like Guinevers chest or a 1 week madness giving out thousands of everything and people still here spending so this won't be a major issue.

Leave a comment:

• PotterPumpTDS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
    @Serx: you say that the real deal are gems/tokens/lunettes, but then what do you want to get with these?
    Wouldn`t having those items directly in the campaign be basically the same thing?
    Its not just the items we purchase with the gems. Most people in general purchase one thing with the gems and that is tokens so u see where this keeps leading back to ganstack. Its not just about items we are after really its about having them to do with as we please but i would say 99% of the players turn around and buy either lunette or merlin tokens with them. You keep asking for the items we want when all we really want is to play madness. So take away the gems and the tokens and you have unhappy customers. Before u ask what items your after playing merlin ill answer that as well. Skins, furies, great boxes with great amounts of troops and of course that 1 chance to get the best gear available and really people also play it just for the thrill of it. *** PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REFERRING TO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ****. Put the campaign back the way it was....llet people run threw the stockpiles of stamina they have saved up (which they will continue to save untill they get a campaign worthy of using them) and dont give them out so regular anymore and u will see thjngs will go back to the way they were. PLayers will be happy which means they will spend again which means kabam will be happy.....EEVERYONE HAPPY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ChrobryBolko
    replied
    Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
    Hey,

reading all this with much attention. Forgive me if I forget to address someones specific points.

Yes, stamina potions have been a problem, they were obtained in absurd quantities by numerous players.
    Removing them would cause these players much distress so they were left with them. This in turn has lead to some players being able to hit levels without any limit.
    As we currently have no way of applying a daily attack limit to campaign levels, we need to find other means to reach the right effort/reward balance.

One such way is the introduction of Daily Campaign Bosses which has just been launched today on all EU servers: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...83#post2140683
    If you wish to provide us with feedback regarding those bosses, please use the link above (and not this post which concerns general campaign mode).
    (BTW, I`m assuming that all users writing here are playing on EU servers, sorry if that`s not that case).

The next steps for us regarding the campaign will be (already on-going FYI):
    - Review difficulty settings to adapt Campaign mode to a wide audience. Lower chapters for lower levels, higher chapters for higher levels.
    - Gather all the community feedback on their desired drops and rework the reward for each level
    - Adapt stamina requirements to difficulty/reward configuration.

How can you help?
    Tell us, chapter by chapter if you're willing to, what you want to drop.
    Please avoid tokens/gems because we know you want these and their only used to obtain other items (so better just tell us exactly what items you want).
    Remember to be balanced and objective, this will make the whole process more efficient.

@malantrio: Thanks. Feel free to give more suggestions.

@MeDof59: glad you recognize the difficulty in balancing campaign. Perfect balance might not be possible but we`re certainly going to try and get closer.
    Relevant gear in Chap 4 + gems & Troops in lower Chap. Noted. Same as above, if you can, I would love to read more detailed list of items :-)

@Serx: hope I addressed your point correctly above.

@PotterPumpTDS: I understand your concerns. In some way you are right. However we are where we are and I believe it`s important to look forward.
    We have been and continue to, as you will or have noticed, making real efforts to improve the campaign mode.
    If there were some specific settings which were previously in-game which you can refer to and which may help us move forward in making campaign more satisfactory, please share.

Best regards,

Ganstack
    Well I believe that the campaign should give players the opportunity to get all kinds of rewards like tokens, gems, gear,etc. but it should be limited. For example 100 gems per day and no more, same with tokens, hourglasess, troops and so on. Don't take it all away unlesss u want people to quit....... I like this game and I buy gems but I can't afford to buy nonstop. Would u have my $100 per month or not have anything at all? Give me and many other players the chance to stay competative and fix the campaign...... Everyone knows that more people played when the campaign had reasonable rewards. Now when there are no "real" rewards many people quit. Soon noone will be left only big spenders. Who are they going to compete with??? Think about it.......

Leave a comment:

• MeDof59
    replied
    Ganstack

people want gems for a number of reasons but mainly to try and win gear pieces, its the whole point of this game to build the best knight you can for fighting

the problem you have here Ganstack is that these servers have not been run inline with how the North American servers we are used to playing have been run, whereby after an event the newest gear pieces cascade down in following competitions, I have posted at length regarding this matter before let me know if I have to expand on it, this has meant that the gulf between the spenders and non - moderate spenders has increased which in turn lowers server activity / membership etc.

as far as campaign is concerned for a short while this was alleviated due to the fact that there were battle in campaign 3 that gave the chance to win war wagons and scythe carts so people could use their campaign stamina and hit for troops and the fighting for a while was very good.

the players cannot be blamed for kabam giving out lots of stamina and using it to win gems in campaign 4, nor should coincidentally kabam be concerned that these same players are winning lots of gems and using the stamina, its a case of easy come easy go, because as soon as the next madness or wheel comes on, they disappear very quickly I can assure you

there are a few very easy steps to sorting this out which are listed below -

put campaign back to how it was with the troops and watch activity soar

let people waste their time and stamina hitting campaign for gems, its not real money anyway and I can assure you if something doesn't happen they wont spend any more "real money" on this app as a lot are already off to try a new game.

Get competitions going where more people can win good gear pieces, or change the prizes in this new season to guaranteed gear, Dana did a good job of getting some gear into the servers, mainly season 2 which was appreciated by most people, however when the next round of competitions came along for frost ravanger gear only 1 person won it

the drop rate of gear chests and master hammers in merlins madness is appalling, 800 tokens spent by someone recently only dropped 1 piece of gear which was a corrupter scythe with a bad variable attribute this is not enticing or encouraging people to buy gems or play your game, its viewed as a waste of money, not an investment to get a better knight or game experience

don't forget that a lot of your players are very smart people who spend an insane amount of time playing this game and trying to work things out, in the past rightly or wrongly the feeling is that kabam has treated us like idiots, yet we continue to play, invest in your customers!

finally please try to ensure that when you run a competition that sometimes lasts for weeks on end, that it is run timely and that the prizes are paid out promptly, nothing aggravates a person more than having competed for a lengthy period of time, spent money and hours of a life that will never be returned, that the prize payout either doesn't arrive, gets changed, or takes an insane amount of time to get awarded,

Leave a comment:

• malantrio
    replied
    The gems,tokens and lunettes are indeed the items we all are looking for. And we all complain about when they are taken from campaign.

Stamina potions are the problem right now. But as soon as you stop giving them away like candy in madness this will come to normal.
    Taking away these potions from players will result in a bigger problem as we all payed for to obtain them in madness

I must vote also on the previous setup. The setup campaign had around 3 months ago was the best.

Leave a comment:

• Ganstack
    replied
    @Serx: you say that the real deal are gems/tokens/lunettes, but then what do you want to get with these?
    Wouldn`t having those items directly in the campaign be basically the same thing?

Leave a comment:

• Serx
    replied
    First of all, is nice to see that finally somebody is trying help instead of ignore all threads.

What I think and most of my partners at Lancelot 136 is that the real deal are gems, tokens and lunettes. That's what everybody is looking for. Of course that if there's nothing left more than speed ups they will go for them or whatever.
    Gears.... I really don't see it. Once that u get it what? Did somebody do campaign to get sacred,Pegasus or whatever gear? Not In my ally at least.
    Troop is a good option, and resources same as the gear...pointles
    About stamina Ganstack, I didn't man to remove them from player inventory of course, assume that what is done is done but from no remove them from next chest events or whatever and make them a valuable item not like now.
    What we would like to see in campaign is easy, the way it was at the beggining ,don't give away any stamina and problem is solved within a week.

Leave a comment:

• Ganstack
    replied
    Hey,

reading all this with much attention. Forgive me if I forget to address someones specific points.

Yes, stamina potions have been a problem, they were obtained in absurd quantities by numerous players.
    Removing them would cause these players much distress so they were left with them. This in turn has lead to some players being able to hit levels without any limit.
    As we currently have no way of applying a daily attack limit to campaign levels, we need to find other means to reach the right effort/reward balance.

One such way is the introduction of Daily Campaign Bosses which has just been launched today on all EU servers: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...83#post2140683
    If you wish to provide us with feedback regarding those bosses, please use the link above (and not this post which concerns general campaign mode).
    (BTW, I`m assuming that all users writing here are playing on EU servers, sorry if that`s not that case).

The next steps for us regarding the campaign will be (already on-going FYI):
    - Review difficulty settings to adapt Campaign mode to a wide audience. Lower chapters for lower levels, higher chapters for higher levels.
    - Gather all the community feedback on their desired drops and rework the reward for each level
    - Adapt stamina requirements to difficulty/reward configuration.

How can you help?
    Tell us, chapter by chapter if you're willing to, what you want to drop.
    Please avoid tokens/gems because we know you want these and their only used to obtain other items (so better just tell us exactly what items you want).
    Remember to be balanced and objective, this will make the whole process more efficient.

@malantrio: Thanks. Feel free to give more suggestions.

@MeDof59: glad you recognize the difficulty in balancing campaign. Perfect balance might not be possible but we`re certainly going to try and get closer.
    Relevant gear in Chap 4 + gems & Troops in lower Chap. Noted. Same as above, if you can, I would love to read more detailed list of items :-)

@Serx: hope I addressed your point correctly above.

@PotterPumpTDS: I understand your concerns. In some way you are right. However we are where we are and I believe it`s important to look forward.
    We have been and continue to, as you will or have noticed, making real efforts to improve the campaign mode.
    If there were some specific settings which were previously in-game which you can refer to and which may help us move forward in making campaign more satisfactory, please share.

Best regards,

Ganstack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X