Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

new camaign its crap

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
    Hi,

    haven`t meant to sound like I was talking down to anyone, I`m merely trying to extract the most useful information out of posts that sometimes are more an expression of frustration.
    As for your comments regarding the campaign, thanks for understanding that it`s a complicated balance. It should also explain why sometimes in the past it was deemed "very generous" and how it can now be perceived as "a joke".

    We are doing are best and trying to get it right, and that involves a lot of trial and error unfortunately.
    I understand how hitting a campaign level 20 times a day in the attempt of obtaining a specific item and not obtaining it can be irritating but please refrain from using inappropriate language.

    We`ll hopefully be able to better satisfy your expectations very shortly.

    Ganstack
    Hi Ganstack

    Campaign is impossible to balance I am afraid, and take no notice of the posters above its good you are actually posting and talking about it.

    To sum it up, the spenders (gemmers) the ones that pay kabam salaries are fed up with the way the game is run as it is actually a paid for service

    the non spenders (non gemmers) are always complaining that the gemmers have the advantage which is a bit silly really as we are paying for their "free" game

    however, we have recently as you will no doubt be aware campaigned on this forum for some improvements so that the non gemmers (freeloaders) can have a game to play and the gemmers (silly spenders) will have people to fight.

    I will go on record now as saying actually "well done" for flooding our particular server with gear so that the non gemmers can gear their knights..... unfortunately as soon as you did this you took the troops out of campaign, so giveth with 1 hand taketh away with the other.

    this game is no longer about training troops unless their is a train a thon on, the average might in any battle is between 20 mill - 30 million might, so a few T1 trained is stupid.

    but on to my point....

    the spenders (gemmers) want value for their hard earned cash, and a little bit of love from kabam, this mean paying out prizes correct and timely, having good chapters to hit in campaign, and more so having people to fight, so id suggest campaign 4 that was live for 26 hours before being removed is a good idea. Put relevant gear in campaign 4 and the gems back

    the non spenders want to feel they are just on the cusp of being able to compete, so put the troops back into campaign 3 in the war wagon battle and scythe carts so they can knock themselves out on it then fight with them

    I hope the above makes sense, but in essence, look after you paying customers better and give others a chance to play, this way in 6 months time you still may just have customers left

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MeDof59 View Post
      Hi Ganstack

      Campaign is impossible to balance I am afraid, and take no notice of the posters above its good you are actually posting and talking about it.

      To sum it up, the spenders (gemmers) the ones that pay kabam salaries are fed up with the way the game is run as it is actually a paid for service

      the non spenders (non gemmers) are always complaining that the gemmers have the advantage which is a bit silly really as we are paying for their "free" game

      however, we have recently as you will no doubt be aware campaigned on this forum for some improvements so that the non gemmers (freeloaders) can have a game to play and the gemmers (silly spenders) will have people to fight.

      I will go on record now as saying actually "well done" for flooding our particular server with gear so that the non gemmers can gear their knights..... unfortunately as soon as you did this you took the troops out of campaign, so giveth with 1 hand taketh away with the other.

      this game is no longer about training troops unless their is a train a thon on, the average might in any battle is between 20 mill - 30 million might, so a few T1 trained is stupid.

      but on to my point....

      the spenders (gemmers) want value for their hard earned cash, and a little bit of love from kabam, this mean paying out prizes correct and timely, having good chapters to hit in campaign, and more so having people to fight, so id suggest campaign 4 that was live for 26 hours before being removed is a good idea. Put relevant gear in campaign 4 and the gems back

      the non spenders want to feel they are just on the cusp of being able to compete, so put the troops back into campaign 3 in the war wagon battle and scythe carts so they can knock themselves out on it then fight with them

      I hope the above makes sense, but in essence, look after you paying customers better and give others a chance to play, this way in 6 months time you still may just have customers left
      Agree with medof, And I have to add that the main problem with the campaign started when kabam started flooding the game with stamina potions, before stamina appeared nobody was complaining about campaign, drop rates where quite fair and was like this for a long time, so why just simply don't reduce the amount of stamina potions a bring it back the way it was?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
        Hi guys,

        There will be time for intros later, right now I want to get straight to work:

        First off, thanks for expressing yourselves, even though some posts have very little constructive feedback and seem to be more about venting, it`s always more useful then silence.
        Secondly, please refrain from any insults. There`s simply no purpose to them and I hope that we all have a wider vocabulary that can be used to express our concerns.

        Now regarding campaign, as I stated on the English general forums, I know that you`ve been less then impressed by our efforts, but trust me this is a very complicated system and the balancing is very tricky.

        I`d like to focus all your energy on helping us to make this feature better by providing balanced and constructive feedback.
        That way, we can actually move forward faster on this topic.

        Drops:
        Rather then stating "We want gems/tokens", tell us what items you feel should be obtained in which chapters (gems/tokens aren`t really items, they`re used to obtain items).
        And remember, good game designers are looking to make the game challenging for all level players. So lets not just write things like "Put 100 million mages with 100% chance".

        Difficulty:
        I`ve rarely seen anyone mention the difficulty of chapters.
        Why isn`t there any feedback about that?
        What level are you, what levels do you find difficult?
        Are chapters too hard for low level players?

        Stamina costs:
        What do you think Stamina costs should be based on?
        Should Stamina Costs vary more?


        I have no doubt that you hold the solutions to making Kingdoms of Camelot better, it`s just sometimes hard to grasp exact points and having to filter through a lot of venting isn`t the most productive.
        Any constructive and balance feedback will be more then welcome and rewarded with our hard work, best efforts and maybe some cookies.

        Thanks,

        Ganstack


        PS: I think the thread title could be a bit more creative... or useful.


        @ Cicero_Ector123 - thanks for the comment, we`ll take that into account.
        Even know you edited my previous venting post ill play along and make it as simple as can be. Lets be honest here ganstack there was absolutely nothing wrong with campaign prizes, drop rates, and strength of levels in the 1st place. This entire debacle is on kabam. It was kabam who flooded boxes from merlin and other outlets with stamina refills. All we did was used what was given to us. Kabam in turn didn't like what players were doing with their 500+ stamina refills and decided to throw egg in the face of everyone. The campaign to me was very fair and had great prizes. If you wanted to hit for speeds u could if you wanted to spend a lot of might and take your chances at gems you could. You want happy players....change it back to the way it was months ago. Will players like me hit for gems...? absolutely right i will, but thats my decision to do what i want with my might and my stamina refills i won in your events. You dont like it stop giving refills away like m&ms and let the players run threw what they have stockplied and all will return to normal. Plain and simple thats all people want. Play by the rules you started with and dont change them because u dont like the way its being played because its dipping in your bonus.
        Constructive criticism ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        PotterPumpTDS...3 YR player

        Comment


        • #19
          Hey,

          reading all this with much attention. Forgive me if I forget to address someones specific points.

          Yes, stamina potions have been a problem, they were obtained in absurd quantities by numerous players.
          Removing them would cause these players much distress so they were left with them. This in turn has lead to some players being able to hit levels without any limit.
          As we currently have no way of applying a daily attack limit to campaign levels, we need to find other means to reach the right effort/reward balance.

          One such way is the introduction of Daily Campaign Bosses which has just been launched today on all EU servers: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...83#post2140683
          If you wish to provide us with feedback regarding those bosses, please use the link above (and not this post which concerns general campaign mode).
          (BTW, I`m assuming that all users writing here are playing on EU servers, sorry if that`s not that case).

          The next steps for us regarding the campaign will be (already on-going FYI):
          - Review difficulty settings to adapt Campaign mode to a wide audience. Lower chapters for lower levels, higher chapters for higher levels.
          - Gather all the community feedback on their desired drops and rework the reward for each level
          - Adapt stamina requirements to difficulty/reward configuration.

          How can you help?
          Tell us, chapter by chapter if you're willing to, what you want to drop.
          Please avoid tokens/gems because we know you want these and their only used to obtain other items (so better just tell us exactly what items you want).
          Remember to be balanced and objective, this will make the whole process more efficient.


          @malantrio: Thanks. Feel free to give more suggestions.

          @MeDof59: glad you recognize the difficulty in balancing campaign. Perfect balance might not be possible but we`re certainly going to try and get closer.
          Relevant gear in Chap 4 + gems & Troops in lower Chap. Noted. Same as above, if you can, I would love to read more detailed list of items :-)

          @Serx: hope I addressed your point correctly above.

          @PotterPumpTDS: I understand your concerns. In some way you are right. However we are where we are and I believe it`s important to look forward.
          We have been and continue to, as you will or have noticed, making real efforts to improve the campaign mode.
          If there were some specific settings which were previously in-game which you can refer to and which may help us move forward in making campaign more satisfactory, please share.

          Best regards,

          Ganstack

          Comment


          • #20
            First of all, is nice to see that finally somebody is trying help instead of ignore all threads.

            What I think and most of my partners at Lancelot 136 is that the real deal are gems, tokens and lunettes. That's what everybody is looking for. Of course that if there's nothing left more than speed ups they will go for them or whatever.
            Gears.... I really don't see it. Once that u get it what? Did somebody do campaign to get sacred,Pegasus or whatever gear? Not In my ally at least.
            Troop is a good option, and resources same as the gear...pointles
            About stamina Ganstack, I didn't man to remove them from player inventory of course, assume that what is done is done but from no remove them from next chest events or whatever and make them a valuable item not like now.
            What we would like to see in campaign is easy, the way it was at the beggining ,don't give away any stamina and problem is solved within a week.

            Comment


            • #21
              @Serx: you say that the real deal are gems/tokens/lunettes, but then what do you want to get with these?
              Wouldn`t having those items directly in the campaign be basically the same thing?

              Comment


              • #22
                The gems,tokens and lunettes are indeed the items we all are looking for. And we all complain about when they are taken from campaign.

                Stamina potions are the problem right now. But as soon as you stop giving them away like candy in madness this will come to normal.
                Taking away these potions from players will result in a bigger problem as we all payed for to obtain them in madness


                I must vote also on the previous setup. The setup campaign had around 3 months ago was the best.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ganstack

                  people want gems for a number of reasons but mainly to try and win gear pieces, its the whole point of this game to build the best knight you can for fighting

                  the problem you have here Ganstack is that these servers have not been run inline with how the North American servers we are used to playing have been run, whereby after an event the newest gear pieces cascade down in following competitions, I have posted at length regarding this matter before let me know if I have to expand on it, this has meant that the gulf between the spenders and non - moderate spenders has increased which in turn lowers server activity / membership etc.

                  as far as campaign is concerned for a short while this was alleviated due to the fact that there were battle in campaign 3 that gave the chance to win war wagons and scythe carts so people could use their campaign stamina and hit for troops and the fighting for a while was very good.

                  the players cannot be blamed for kabam giving out lots of stamina and using it to win gems in campaign 4, nor should coincidentally kabam be concerned that these same players are winning lots of gems and using the stamina, its a case of easy come easy go, because as soon as the next madness or wheel comes on, they disappear very quickly I can assure you

                  there are a few very easy steps to sorting this out which are listed below -

                  put campaign back to how it was with the troops and watch activity soar

                  let people waste their time and stamina hitting campaign for gems, its not real money anyway and I can assure you if something doesn't happen they wont spend any more "real money" on this app as a lot are already off to try a new game.

                  Get competitions going where more people can win good gear pieces, or change the prizes in this new season to guaranteed gear, Dana did a good job of getting some gear into the servers, mainly season 2 which was appreciated by most people, however when the next round of competitions came along for frost ravanger gear only 1 person won it

                  the drop rate of gear chests and master hammers in merlins madness is appalling, 800 tokens spent by someone recently only dropped 1 piece of gear which was a corrupter scythe with a bad variable attribute this is not enticing or encouraging people to buy gems or play your game, its viewed as a waste of money, not an investment to get a better knight or game experience

                  don't forget that a lot of your players are very smart people who spend an insane amount of time playing this game and trying to work things out, in the past rightly or wrongly the feeling is that kabam has treated us like idiots, yet we continue to play, invest in your customers!

                  finally please try to ensure that when you run a competition that sometimes lasts for weeks on end, that it is run timely and that the prizes are paid out promptly, nothing aggravates a person more than having competed for a lengthy period of time, spent money and hours of a life that will never be returned, that the prize payout either doesn't arrive, gets changed, or takes an insane amount of time to get awarded,

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
                    Hey,

                    reading all this with much attention. Forgive me if I forget to address someones specific points.

                    Yes, stamina potions have been a problem, they were obtained in absurd quantities by numerous players.
                    Removing them would cause these players much distress so they were left with them. This in turn has lead to some players being able to hit levels without any limit.
                    As we currently have no way of applying a daily attack limit to campaign levels, we need to find other means to reach the right effort/reward balance.

                    One such way is the introduction of Daily Campaign Bosses which has just been launched today on all EU servers: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...83#post2140683
                    If you wish to provide us with feedback regarding those bosses, please use the link above (and not this post which concerns general campaign mode).
                    (BTW, I`m assuming that all users writing here are playing on EU servers, sorry if that`s not that case).

                    The next steps for us regarding the campaign will be (already on-going FYI):
                    - Review difficulty settings to adapt Campaign mode to a wide audience. Lower chapters for lower levels, higher chapters for higher levels.
                    - Gather all the community feedback on their desired drops and rework the reward for each level
                    - Adapt stamina requirements to difficulty/reward configuration.

                    How can you help?
                    Tell us, chapter by chapter if you're willing to, what you want to drop.
                    Please avoid tokens/gems because we know you want these and their only used to obtain other items (so better just tell us exactly what items you want).
                    Remember to be balanced and objective, this will make the whole process more efficient.


                    @malantrio: Thanks. Feel free to give more suggestions.

                    @MeDof59: glad you recognize the difficulty in balancing campaign. Perfect balance might not be possible but we`re certainly going to try and get closer.
                    Relevant gear in Chap 4 + gems & Troops in lower Chap. Noted. Same as above, if you can, I would love to read more detailed list of items :-)

                    @Serx: hope I addressed your point correctly above.

                    @PotterPumpTDS: I understand your concerns. In some way you are right. However we are where we are and I believe it`s important to look forward.
                    We have been and continue to, as you will or have noticed, making real efforts to improve the campaign mode.
                    If there were some specific settings which were previously in-game which you can refer to and which may help us move forward in making campaign more satisfactory, please share.

                    Best regards,

                    Ganstack
                    Well I believe that the campaign should give players the opportunity to get all kinds of rewards like tokens, gems, gear,etc. but it should be limited. For example 100 gems per day and no more, same with tokens, hourglasess, troops and so on. Don't take it all away unlesss u want people to quit....... I like this game and I buy gems but I can't afford to buy nonstop. Would u have my $100 per month or not have anything at all? Give me and many other players the chance to stay competative and fix the campaign...... Everyone knows that more people played when the campaign had reasonable rewards. Now when there are no "real" rewards many people quit. Soon noone will be left only big spenders. Who are they going to compete with??? Think about it.......

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
                      @Serx: you say that the real deal are gems/tokens/lunettes, but then what do you want to get with these?
                      Wouldn`t having those items directly in the campaign be basically the same thing?
                      Its not just the items we purchase with the gems. Most people in general purchase one thing with the gems and that is tokens so u see where this keeps leading back to ganstack. Its not just about items we are after really its about having them to do with as we please but i would say 99% of the players turn around and buy either lunette or merlin tokens with them. You keep asking for the items we want when all we really want is to play madness. So take away the gems and the tokens and you have unhappy customers. Before u ask what items your after playing merlin ill answer that as well. Skins, furies, great boxes with great amounts of troops and of course that 1 chance to get the best gear available and really people also play it just for the thrill of it. *** PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REFERRING TO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ****. Put the campaign back the way it was....llet people run threw the stockpiles of stamina they have saved up (which they will continue to save untill they get a campaign worthy of using them) and dont give them out so regular anymore and u will see thjngs will go back to the way they were. PLayers will be happy which means they will spend again which means kabam will be happy.....EEVERYONE HAPPY!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by PotterPumpTDS View Post
                        Its not just the items we purchase with the gems. Most people in general purchase one thing with the gems and that is tokens so u see where this keeps leading back to ganstack. Its not just about items we are after really its about having them to do with as we please but i would say 99% of the players turn around and buy either lunette or merlin tokens with them. You keep asking for the items we want when all we really want is to play madness. So take away the gems and the tokens and you have unhappy customers. Before u ask what items your after playing merlin ill answer that as well. Skins, furies, great boxes with great amounts of troops and of course that 1 chance to get the best gear available and really people also play it just for the thrill of it. Its like crack and has to be your biggest money maker. Put the campaign back the way it was....llet people run threw the stockpiles of stamina they have saved up (which they will continue to save untill they get a campaign worthy of using them) and dont give them out so regular anymore and u will see thjngs will go back to the way they were. PLayers will be happy which means they will spend again which means kabam will be happy.....EEVERYONE HAPPY!!!!!

                        Absolutely right Potter, that's the thing. And even more because there's not a way to say which item do we want,maybe I want renowns or jewels but the game is moving and every little time, new things are coming out. As Potter said we are giving u the solution and it's very easy to be satisfied.
                        And don't be worried for people stocking tokens or gems, worst bugs had happend like Guinevers chest or a 1 week madness giving out thousands of everything and people still here spending so this won't be a major issue.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          ... TROLLING...

                          idk try putting things in there people actually use ports troops fury skin speeds bring back a crimson mage level worth hitting since give out 50k a hit in camp 3 so it's basically an imp world

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Master hammers 7-10 rare and super rare enchantment dust so don't need to hit pointless wilds for shyt gear to stock up in inventory everlasting ports if wasn't clear season gear excluding season2 which everyone has 40 of each piece vip boosts these are just some of the items you could throw in campaign to make it half relevant hopefully everyone else can put their 2 cents in then your job is completed and you didn't have to do anything

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hi,

                              We`re actually simply trying to gather feedback from the community by having a conversation.
                              I should ask that you respect the topic of this thread if you wish to join this discussion.

                              In the event you have no further requests then having Gems/Tokens in the campaign mode, please note that we`ve understood.
                              We’re currently in the process of implementing solutions that go in that direction, such as with today`s launch of Daily Campaign Bosses (I hope to read your feedback on that topic in the relevant thread).
                              We`re also working on systems which may compliment are current game-play and help increase your satisfaction.

                              All other constructive feedback remains more than welcome, should there be none, I`ll deem the topic closed.

                              - Ganstack

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                **** please refrain from insults ****

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X