Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

new camaign its crap

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new camaign its crap

Well done Kabam. Again when U try fix something or give better prizes is getting worse.

One step closer to leave the game, really Dana, we are not stupid campaign 4 is bull****, not worth the effort any of them, campaign 3 the same, rubbish.

Comment

I must say : campaign drop rates and prizes are rubbish for sure!
      Ector123 is not worthed to play campaign anymore.

And if it continue like this you can stop the potion giveaways on madness, wheel and toms.

We don't need them anymore and we don't want them!

Comment

Why do you persist on making this game worse then it already is. It's your fault for flooding us with stamina and yet you continue to do so. Taking away the good items was not the solution. Letting the stamina bleed out would have fixed that. You have seriously jeopardized your financial gain in this game. You make us want to spend less and give everyone here opportunity to make claims through iTunes and Google play. Changing gameplay after we spent money on this game will get you a refund every time....thank you. I love the new prizes...chance to win up to...blah blah blah. 99% chance you'll get crap as always. 2 gems after hitting 47 times..when I use to get 100 gems...oh lucky me. I have a better chance [edited]. Thank you again for the thousandth time for a marvelous ! I'm still gem banning.

Comment

Bwahahahah. Only reason i even sign on anymore is to see if someone has past me in tks yet. ,,!,, kabam. Awesome game called Kingdom of Camelot tho peeps. Great customer service where u actually text back and forth with a representative to figure out what they can do to help you. Kabam is great.

Comment

Hello Dana,
            new campaign update made our 125 dying. I can admit campaign help non gemmer a lot. Now chapter 3 is really pointless. i m sure non gemmers can not beat chapter 4 bcoz they no have good Knight. Drop rates r so low n crap.Dana, now non gemmers really no play game alot. bcoz they no compete gemmers.u reduced war wagon to from25k to 2.5k though n took staminas away too.Pls rethink about campaign. Thx

Comment

campaign is completely worthless.

That you cannot win a lot of gems, crims & war wagons anymore: so be it... What I really don't understand: Why did they change the level in campaign 3 where you could win 2x 500K gold. This was the only way to get gold and empty your hospitals. It didn't cost anything for Kabam. So why did they change?

So Kabam
              1. Can you change this level back to how it always was?
              2. Can you tell us why should we want to play campaign at the moment? What's the purpose?

Comment

Lets work together and be constructive!

Hi guys,

There will be time for intros later, right now I want to get straight to work:

First off, thanks for expressing yourselves, even though some posts have very little constructive feedback and seem to be more about venting, it`s always more useful then silence.
                Secondly, please refrain from any insults. There`s simply no purpose to them and I hope that we all have a wider vocabulary that can be used to express our concerns.

Now regarding campaign, as I stated on the English general forums, I know that you`ve been less then impressed by our efforts, but trust me this is a very complicated system and the balancing is very tricky.

I`d like to focus all your energy on helping us to make this feature better by providing balanced and constructive feedback.
                That way, we can actually move forward faster on this topic.

Drops:
                Rather then stating "We want gems/tokens", tell us what items you feel should be obtained in which chapters (gems/tokens aren`t really items, they`re used to obtain items).
                And remember, good game designers are looking to make the game challenging for all level players. So lets not just write things like "Put 100 million mages with 100% chance".

Difficulty:
                I`ve rarely seen anyone mention the difficulty of chapters.
                Why isn`t there any feedback about that?
                What level are you, what levels do you find difficult?
                Are chapters too hard for low level players?

Stamina costs:
                What do you think Stamina costs should be based on?
                Should Stamina Costs vary more?

I have no doubt that you hold the solutions to making Kingdoms of Camelot better, it`s just sometimes hard to grasp exact points and having to filter through a lot of venting isn`t the most productive.
                Any constructive and balance feedback will be more then welcome and rewarded with our hard work, best efforts and maybe some cookies.

Thanks,

Ganstack

PS: I think the thread title could be a bit more creative... or useful.

@ Cicero_Ector123 - thanks for the comment, we`ll take that into account.

Comment

I wrote a reaction of 5 pages, but it not saved. Not the first time

Thanks for your reply!

Indeed, the campaign is to hard for low level players. They only can play the first 2 campaign shields, the 3th and 4th are to difficult.
                  I think it is very very difficult to get a campaign that's interesting for all players & won't be abused by players.
                  I don't have a solution, but I do have some ideas.

The best players do have a great knight, with superb gear. They can kill a lot of might in campaign. A starter does have a knight below lvl 100, without gear. He cannot even complete the first campaign completely.
                  Maybe you should deduct the influence of the knight. This would make everybody almost even in campaign.
                  If you do, then you should change 3th and 4th campaign. Those arent playable without a 1200+ knight at the moment.

Maximize the number of times you can play the same level each day. 20 a day?
                  Maximize the number of times you can play the same campaign. 50 a day?

Then some suggestions for what to win:

First campaign. This is interesting for starting players. What should they win?
                  - Grail trainings (100-200 in one of the first levels; 220-255 in one of the latest levels. This gives huge advances for starting players. They aren't interesting for the advanced players
                  - Speedups (1min - 2,5 hours)
                  - basic gear
                  - Hero + Hero speedups (+5 )
                  - vip boost 1-2
                  - might : t1, t2

The rest I'll type again another time. Don't have any time.

Comment

Originally posted by PotterPumpTDS View Post
                    Bwahahahah. Only reason i even sign on anymore is to see if someone has past me in tks yet. ,,!,, kabam. Awesome game called Kingdom of Camelot tho peeps. Great customer service where u actually text back and forth with a representative to figure out what they can do to help you. Kabam is great.
                    LOL! This got edited. Cause I seriously know this person wasn't talking about Kabam.....I read this yesterday.

Comment

hello kabam Team

I m chancy #1 in w125.Now my whole alli players no interest to attack campaign bcoz they lose more than they get troops from campaign. it is pointless though. campaign is still good in chapter 3 n some camp from chap 4 after u guys took gems,tokens away. we can still troops ,resources n staminas too but it take time alot.now u guys can go to see in w125 u will see no one attack campaign. we lost lot of m troops then we got crap items n few 1 to 3 gems.not worth. thx

Comment

Hi guys,

just wanted to say thanks again. Please keep the feedback coming.
                        Anyone who wants to venture into a very detailed explanation of all the changes he`d bring to the campaign is more then welcome :-D

We`re working with you, your satisfaction is the key to our success!

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstack View Post
                          Hi guys,

just wanted to say thanks again. Please keep the feedback coming.
                          Anyone who wants to venture into a very detailed explanation of all the changes he`d bring to the campaign is more then welcome :-D

We`re working with you, your satisfaction is the key to our success!
                          ATM its a joke the whole game is full of holes but seeing as its a thread about campaign I'll stick to that. Sure its got to be a clallange but at the same time it should be fair and right now its a total joke for example iv been hitting the one for merlin token in the first chapter iv not got a token in over a week from it and that's over 20 hits per day. That's just one example . oh and please don't you be talking down to the players anymore like you did in your first post .IMHO it makes ppl think your some sort of STRANGE FELLOW

Comment

Hi,

haven`t meant to sound like I was talking down to anyone, I`m merely trying to extract the most useful information out of posts that sometimes are more an expression of frustration.
                            As for your comments regarding the campaign, thanks for understanding that it`s a complicated balance. It should also explain why sometimes in the past it was deemed "very generous" and how it can now be perceived as "a joke".

We are doing are best and trying to get it right, and that involves a lot of trial and error unfortunately.
                            I understand how hitting a campaign level 20 times a day in the attempt of obtaining a specific item and not obtaining it can be irritating but please refrain from using inappropriate language.

We`ll hopefully be able to better satisfy your expectations very shortly.

Ganstack

Comment

At this moment the new campaign is not balanced. You only placed the good stuff (tokens and gems) on chapter 4 . And you took all that was worthed from chapter 3 (t4/5 troops in a fair amount) .
                              Now only the big players have an advantage. We are hitting now only chapter 4 (gem/token) . But the little player have no advantage on hitting this stage as they are losing way to much might or can't even win .
                              And because you took a good amount of troops from chapter 3 they don't have a choice on hitting it. Because it's not worthed the wins.

Give them at least a chance of 50 gems or bring back the amount of troops as before.

I saw chapter 2 has a chance of 10 gems.. So why not also for chapter 3 . ( Make it 25 or 50 ) to bring back some balance and reason to hit for the little guys.

Another suggestion is put gear like s1, s2 or s3 on chapter 3 or 4 so the little ones can hit for this gear and become stronger to hit chapter 4 .
                              (If you don't want to put gems)

So the little guys can attack and have a goal on later on leveling their gear so they can hit chapter4 easier .

Greets.

Comment

Working...
                              X