Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Avalon Needs some attention

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drakong View Post
    Its like a bad song that goes on and on and on. First, your saying it will take time and you and thekabam team apologize for the missmanagment of the product. Second, your then turn around and begin to justify the lack of attention to our world with excuses we warned you would not be valid. I think you might be under the misconception that the ppl who make up this server started a short time ago and were placed into this world by kabam. Third, you then go back to take an aggressive stance against ppl on the server about the ways in which they show their compassion for this product. A lot of the ppl who indulge in this product are business owners and managers for various companies throughout the world, so we can see when someone starts blowing smoke in our direction. To sum up,,,,,,,,,you have told us that your are working on it and we sit here optimistic as to the finished product. It is up to the consumer to evaluate the product and then through a series of evaluations deam a product worthwhile to keep using or stop completely. Currently there are a lot of us engaged in other games trying to find a suitable replacement while we burn through the rest of our stockpiles as to make a clean break from Kabam should they follow the current trend. So look at the tournaments and see ppl still playing, but don't misread the situation and think you have the upper hand, because I assure you, you do not. We are a united group of consumers of this product telling you very loudly, NO MORE EXCUSES, FIX IT AND FIX IT QUICKLY OR START LOOKING FOR A NEW CONSUMERS.

hopefully the last time post
    Drakong
    I started my career in horsa 68. So im sure im not as much of a vet as others. When I started there 212's knights were it. No gear, no forging and no embedding. 400k might was a lot.
    I don't recall what happened but I decided to take a break from 68. I got a wild hair and went back. Hero's were there and a new world was opening that many were leaving for.
    I then decided to try my hand at hardcore avalon. It was going well, but in July I got married and decided to take another break to get it planned. I came back shortly before the world merger. Man was I way behind with all the "upgrades" and "changes". I feel sorry for those that need to spend a lot of time to even compete... Where as I just spent to catch up as much as I could. At a certain point I realized i wasn't getting my money's worth.....
    I slowed my spending and started talking with others that weren't happy.

Well here we are. Ive noticed maybe one change and it was ok, But we aren't a non mature world. We can build t-4 & t-5, we have season 3 gear if you are lucky without even having a season 3 comp. we have access to merc troops and t-6. I think we are pretty mature.
    As others have said, if you didn't want us hitting campaign, why are we getting crazy amounts of potion? I currently have 555 in my stock. Thats not even a lot compared to some.
    On the subject of spending....
    I spent 5000 gems to get an "awesome" new warbringer helmet that was absolutely terrible... Yeah, i can send 30k extra troops to die faster and if they don't die, I can increase my load by 103%.... I guess it looks cool though.

Can I ask why we are still experiencing the "fog of war" results when that set of competitions is over? Make people spend more of their boxed might to pass others?

Im sure there are probably some who are still spending, but I'm positive the spending has dropped exponentially. Unless some positive changes are made I don't think this world will survive because many of us will quit.

If you want some folks to talk with exclusively to discuss some changes, let us know. Im sure we can get a group together. We do want to keep playing and spending if things can be fixed. Under current circumstances, it wont happen though.

Comment

• Dana,
      We need to speak to a game developer and IT. I'm sorry but you are customer service and u have scripts to follow. I read the job description for customer service ypu are limited what u can do and need to follow scripts and all this is doing is making more people want to quit and other world's to join in on the revolt against kabam. You are limited in how you may help us. I will gladly give my number to talk to someone that can help. Please before kabam ruins another server. Things are worse after the merge. I'm a 3 year gamer veteran of kabam and spender. Please no more scripted replies. We need real help.

MissRainy

Comment

• Seriously I'm done with this, it's insane that what we are essentially asking for is simply to be treated fairly and inline with the way servers have always, and are currently being run!!

Crazy this is as all we are talking about are the basics, clearly nobody who works within the Avalon server team has ever played this game

Comment

• No reply to anyof us, but i see you are taking us seriously. Barron gear in comps as prices WHOOP DA DE DOO!! Im done!!!! When my inventory is emptied i am done with this game and im taking as many as i can with me. ,,!,,

Comment

• Heey Dana.. this is an insult to all! Kabam starts an event where top 100 wins gear, but in reality it is the top 10 who wins, the rest is crap once again.. you really think players will give in and give up this cause if you give us Barons gear.. have you seen that ****? Its worse than militiagear.. this is not what we meant when we asked for a more fair treatment and more fair events... this is like give the strong good and strong gear and give the rest some fancy but USELESS gear.. and this Floor event.. that is a big joke, I hope you can do better and look forward into februarys updates.. untill then we will not gem!
            SirPimpAlot

Comment

• Gear comparison

Look at the difference between these 2 pieces of gear!
              SPOILER:
              There isnt one.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll231/SOHK4life/Mobile%20Uploads/BE689DEC-AF77-4489-B17F-F4C295395C31.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll231/SOHK4life/Mobile%20Uploads/88183839-A880-41DF-A260-A2983507BBA9.jpg

Comment

• Finally!!

Don't give up!!
                After months of having a broken game, and having little to no response from Kabam about my in game issues and glitches.. Someone at iTunes finaly heard my pleas and gave me a refund for Kabam's BS..
                I have been getting the run around from Kabam, saying my game was working as it should be, yet, I can't explore for months, I have stuck marches on a regular basis, and 8 out of 10 times I can't keep a marshal on (these are just a few of my problems).. I also have the same problems as the rest of you with an inventory full of useless junk and other things..
                Kabam would dismiss my complaints.. They'd close out my tickets without responding, sending me straight to survey.. I'd ask for a supervisor and get the same thing.. I'd demand a supervisor and my tickets were closed, referring me back to the first ticket they closed without responding to..
                I had it!! I was about to give up..
                I started demanding a refund.. Again, nothing.. Same thing with the supervisor tickets.. Dismissed!!
                And iTunes didn't do much better at first.. This morning, they replied with another "we've done all that we can for you" email, but it was different, it wasn't just another automated response.. I could tell there was actually someone taking the time to respond to me.. So I decided to try one last time.. I re-told my story and backed it up with copies of those closed ticket emails that Kabam was so kind to send to me..
                While it's not near what I spent in the last few months of my game play, it was a $1200 victory for months of BS Kabam run-around..
                Fix your stuff, Kabam (Kascam)!!
                I hope many more get refunds!!
                Don't give up!! Fight for what's right..

Comment

• Well here we are again, going through the motions again, trusting a product that never seems to get back to its original glory. Empty promises of fixes to the game as a whole, only to be let down time and time again. Im curious how these techs have the ability to put new comps up with new prizes in a matter of hours and the main fixes are replied to in emails saying they could take months. Now u have introduced a new game with attacking boss tiles for prizes. This comp is just as glitchy as the rest of ur product. In fact I haven't seen one aspect of this new "we will call it a thing" thing that's worked properly at all. Wouldn't be easier to just tell us you guys have no idea what your doing and everyone just move on to better things and better games where as a group we would be appreciated. I here stormlands by anot her company is really producing good feed back for the players. Maybe kabam should send over some it's techs to take notes, maybe learn a thing or two.

Disgruntled consumer.

Comment

• Well logged in to some new tower exchange. Would have been nice if I could actually exchange anything! Like my hundreds of other useless chests! Then u want me to what? Spend gems to get tower exchange items? R u seriously trying to get us to pay u to exchange items we already payed for? I mean come on! Nothing like logging in and being disappointed yet again. No new campaign, no useful tower exchanges ...sigh

Comment

• Wow so let me get this right instead of fixing all the issues that are wrong with this world and stated throughout this thread you give us a new game full of bugs?

Can't attack because player is under protection even though we know full well player is not under protection! Can't you get anything right? Seriously this company deserves to have its customers all move on to other games.

Seriously you need a new game Develompent team, customer service team and to be honest new GMs because nobody seems to be able to get anything right!

Comment

• Hi Dana, things still not going to well in Avalon I'm afraid.
                        The recent pvp tourney was glitchy as hell, people were unable to take tiles, making it pointless and impossible to play.
                        Whilst it was nice to get our troops back, why on earth were they put into our castle, instead of our inventories? If we were lucky we found someone to fight else the troops starved to death, kinda pointless getting them back really, its not like we had a choice of how to use our hard earned troops.

Whilst prizes have slightly improved, we find that, though full season 2 gear set is advertised as the top prize, we only get the blacktown shield.....why would we open billions of might in a hardcore world if we knew we were only getting a shield for our efforts. I have sent a ticket for this issue and am awaiting an outcome.

We continue gem strike until major improvements have been implemented.
                        Regards
                        Apollobar

Comment

• I'd like to know y we gist get the same tourneys n rewards as every 1 else.y do we keep be treated like the poor relatives.virtigren 132 had tom going on where u can win tokens or a divisional tom whereby can win season 4 gear we get warbringer or chaos gear.but wait there's the cremeselacreme madness 10 tokens to win 10k troops brilliant don't treat us lime idiots.yheres an old saying the customer is always right n without the customer u gave no buisness

Comment

Working...
                          X