Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Avalon Needs some attention

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalon Needs some attention

Avalon Pvp Gem Strike

Is there anyone that can be talked to about making some changes to the hardcore world? Overall it is a grind anymore and it is becoming very tiresome, cluttered and boring.
    Many players are fed up with it and are at the point of not spending any more of our hard earned money until some changes are made.
    Who do we talk to? What are the odds any changes will be made?
    I have a list of some items that have been accumulated through talking with other alliances in this world. Along with that list are some possible suggestions to correct the problems.

1. Can we be treated like a hugger world as far as in game quality is concerned?
    -Campaign has been messed with and all gems/tokens and even some troop have been removed. Other worlds still have them but they are gone here.
    -on that note, we shouldn't be put up against hugger worlds when there are cross world tournaments. There is no possible way for us to add might to compete.

2. Gem prices have increased for some.

3. It almost feels like whoever should be running this world has forgotten about it.

4. People are tired of having several items in their holding that they cant use or open. Many of which are items that are "exchangeable" within the round tower, but no exchanges are ever setup.
    I personally have 32 items i cant use and 4-5 others I don't need (shadow spears, militia sword etc) thats just the chest items.
    In other sections things are accumulating that are pretty much obsolete or also unusable. Field accelerations? Vip boosts? Portal of refuge and orders? What am I going to do with 380+ werewolf masks or trick or treat candy? Master hammers have made the old ones obsolete as well. For gemmers at least. How about a trade in option. I know some have thousands upon thousands of the dust required to forge....

5. Many would like better gear to be easily accessible to those who don't spend as much as others.
    Suggestions---
    Make the useless gear that we get by hitting wilds an item that can be exchanged. Make drop rates better?

6. It is understandable that "gemmers" have an upper hand, as they should, but the world would be way more exciting if even the smaller players had a shot to get a decent piece of gear. It would also, more than likely mean more money in your pocket.

7. Most are tired of the unexciting prizes. Potions for campaign and jewels are tiresome. Especially the medallions for heroes that don't help fight... Quit giving out hero specific medallions and let the player decide who they want to use them on.

8. Why do things keep getting removed from campaign?

9. Prize payouts need to be honored.

10. Bravehearts... Can we exchange these since its almost pointless to use these.

11. Shadow events? I cant remember what they were called but it was specific to a set of events and the scores were blocked out. Well they are still blocked out and were never put back.

12. Exploring update please add better prizes.

13. Daily quests same as 12.

I agree. No more money spent until things change. MissRainy avalon hardcore. Member of TDS

Comment

I'm VC of Exiled of Avalon PVP.

My alliance as well agrees that the terms were playing under are not fair to the amount of money we pay forward to this game with no return result. We too will not be spending another dime Until kabam takes the time needed to find results to these errors. Modification and change are needed soon or Avalon PVP will be a empty server which is sad because it's the newest PVP server.

KinkieMzLoki
      Exiled

Comment

I agree. I will not buy gems until it is resolved.
        Nature boy
        TDS
        AvalonPvP

Comment

Im overall chancy of TDS in servers 131 and 138.
          I will inform my chancys and vcs to encourage all of our members in both servers to not spend another dime in either server untill avalon receives the same treatment as the other servers do. You finally managed to create a server for fighting players and as soon as you created it you managed to take a dump directly on top of it.
          Campaign is a complete joke. Pulling all gems, merlin and lunette tokens from only our server is absolutely ridiculous. Making us compete in world tournaments vs hugger servers is ridiculous. Not having trade ins for the semi truck full of useless garbage in our inventory is ridiculous. Lv 7 hammers for 1st place in ally tournaments us ridiculous.
          Ive said it before and ill say it again. It takes no real effort to fix your mistakes and make everyone start spending again. A few clicks of the mouse and all are happy. Avalon will shut down. People are not taking this anymore.
          People have already started to quit and we will make sure the rest dont spend another dime.
          Sincerely PotterPumpTDS and all of Avalon.

Comment

I agree with every thing that is being addressed in this comlaint I told you this would happen and you chose to ignore my advice I spends thousands of dollars with you but I'm done until you agree to look into the shabby treatment avalon recieved compared to other servers I for one am tired of spending my money in a server that doesn't care Signed Widz three year gemmer now a non gemmer

Comment

I agree with everything above. I will not spend a single dime on gems or anything until these things are changed. I am sick and tired of the broken promises with gear and prizes. I will encourage my Ali to do the same. Until we start getting what we deserve with our hard earned money we will not continue to wait our money on your game.
              Panda.

Comment

I agree with every thing that is being addressed in this comlaint I told many useless customer service agents that this would happen and you chose to ignore my advice. I spends thousands of dollars on Kascam but I'm done until you agree to look into the subpar treatment avalon has recieved compared to other servers I for one am tired of spending money for idiots to run server / "game" management.

I will also be filing complaints with Apple Inc for their systems to hopefully also hold kabam accountable for at best less than moderate game management. Time to look into your game developers and customer service reps as any and all help has been met with useless copy and paste replies as well as no actions be taken... Even simple action like attach my original complaint to response email.... No not able to even complete that request.

And now you decide to raise gem prices by approximately 15% --- absolutely clueless about game/server management let alone sound business decisions.

Never going to gem again.. Playstation and Xbox now earning my money.

Comment

I agree! I havent spent any money since the merge and I will not in the future either untill changes has been done! / SirPimpAlot

Comment

No more gems for me until you sorte it all out

Comment

i totally agree with what has been written till now. i won't buy any gem till kabam team fix the problems of avalon. LesClaypool from AvalonPvP

Comment

I 100% agree and will advise my alliance in Avalon PvP to stop gemming immediately. I want a Kabam staff representative to respond to this thread so that their intentions are transparent. Not some useless customer service rep, but someone with the authority to make and enact decisions. This server has received absolutely zero attention from Kabam staff, despite the numerous complaints sent to the above mentioned useless customer service reps. Our server has banded together to make our voice heard. The ball is in your court Kabam!

Noob_User
                        #3 Tk'er
                        Stormlanders

Comment

Kabam, Avalon hardcore needs your attention immediately!
                          Too long have you ignored our pleas to improve the game and give us the same benefits as the hugger worlds get. We are fed up with the contempt you have shown in our world. We have now begun a process across all alliances to boycott spending money on gems or entering comps until you act on our concerns. Should you not act quickly to improve our gaming experience then this world will die.
                          Also, I would like you to justify the £10 increase on a 1600 gem package deal. What have you improved in the game to justify such a huge increase? I can only think that the prices of drugs and hookers for last years office Christmas party must have risen sharply to warrant such a shocking increase. Either that or the new map cost you $200m to implement.
                          So pull your finger out and get things sorted as myself and my alli will not spend another penny on this game until you address the issues listed above.
                          Party
                          Shafted

Comment

Kabam you need to act quickly your players finally have put their differences aside and come together for once.

No longer will we put up with being treated like old age 2nd class citizens in the KoC family.

You have systematically treated the PvP servers of Avalon & Stormlands appallingly, with poor content and competitions. Whilst NA / hugger servers have content and items thrown at them daily, non spenders all the way up to the big gemmers are stopping until you sort this out.

A few points I would put forward are:

1) improve competition prizes for gear & hammers

2) put gems back into campaign

3) stop with the useless items like low lvl gear hammers and renown

4) let us open our boxes in inventory from wrongly allocated merlins and wheel prizes

5) give every player a minimum of a seasons 1-2-3 gear sets to make a good knight at least

6) stop the useless gear like warbringer it's completely pointless

7) answer out concerns

8) improve your customer support

If you do this what should be the best server on your game might have a chance of surviving

Comment

Could not agree more with everything that has been posted

Comment

Working...
                              X