Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

winter in camelot- again more info please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter in camelot- again more info please!

Kabam dont learn... we r complaing same stuff around and around....
    Nice to have this event but what we can win??? I just lvl up to 100 breunor to get junk armor...
    I will not compete next event UNTIL i will not see what i can win.
    THIS IS SIMPLE. U MAKING EVENT AND SHOWING US WHAT WE CAN WIN. Nothing more. So what is inside those boxes:
    1st: King of the Banners
    2nd: Baron of the Banners
    3rd: Lord of the Banners
    4th-10th: x3 Knight of the Banners
    11-50th: x2 Knight of the Banners
    51st-100th: x1 Knight of the Banners.

Dude really,
    Don't bother .... It is not worhted to compete for 3 weeks to win these prizes.. It make no sence !

Let's not waste the energy !
    Tom prizes in euro world still sux and they keep repeating.
    We like the prizes now. But it is not that we love them.

I recommend the euro team to go check the USA or other world toms where you get all type of gear prizes and hammer 10 ext.

But like this we can better take a winter sleep and let the polar bears take over.

Comment

Im rll sumprised.... kabam annoucemented prizes... wow
      Worbindet aromory is firestorm? We have other name that us servers?

Comment

Hi Fido_Dido,

Yest the Firestorm gear is named differently in the European server.

For a list of prizes, please click here.

Also, you can participate in the Winter Forum Events and win even more prizes, click here for details.

Comment

Which servers r old??? Can u post nembers of servers? 124 is OLD or NEW server?
          We recived email:
          ---Wiadomo?? oryginalna:King of the Banners
          "This chest contains:
          x3 Warbringer Armoury Chests PLUS
          x2 Season 2 Gear pieces PLUS
          x15 Gold Hero Medals PLUS
          x1 Medium Brilliant Ruby (Lvl 6) PLUS
          500,000 T5 troops"

Baron of the Banners
          "This chest contains:
          x2 Warbringer Armoury Chests PLUS
          x1 Season 2 Gear piece PLUS
          x10 Gold Hero Medals PLUS
          300,000 T5 troops"

Lord of the Banners
          "This chest contains:
          x2 Warbringer Armoury Chests PLUS
          x10 Gold Hero Medals PLUS
          200,000 T5 troops"

Knight of the Banners
          "x1 Chaos Armoury Chest OR
          x1 Sainted Armoury Chest OR
          x1 Season 2 Gear piece OR
          x1 Warbringer Armoury Chest PLUS
          50,000 T5 troops"

Comment

Originally posted by malantrio View Post
            Dude really,
            Don't bother .... It is not worhted to compete for 3 weeks to win these prizes.. It make no sence !

Let's not waste the energy !
            Tom prizes in euro world still sux and they keep repeating.
            We like the prizes now. But it is not that we love them.

I recommend the euro team to go check the USA or other world toms where you get all type of gear prizes and hammer 10 ext.

But like this we can better take a winter sleep and let the polar bears take over.
            Lot of players like current tom prizes in my server.They r non gemmers.They get refills stamina from Tom then attack camp then they got troops then they attack each other.some time they can beat gemmers in tk events n Tom.u play madness if u want gears. I got all gears full set from madness. Current prizes r very good fr non Gemmers.They will cry if prizes r changed.I also like current events prizes too.I can get rewards from camp what I want. I want kabam should put some fury , skin with stamina as prizes. Or I want fury n skin from madness. Great job DANA .thx u

Comment

Ok Dana thx for u replay. But please confirm: warbrinder is the same like firestorm? We have list of gears but there no info about warbrinder.

Comment

the prizes for old servers looks better than the prizes for new servers

Comment

Originally posted by DanaKabam View Post
                  Hi Fido_Dido,

Yest the Firestorm gear is named differently in the European server.

For a list of prizes, please click here.

Also, you can participate in the Winter Forum Events and win even more prizes, click here for details.
                  So the Warbringer gear is the firestorm gear? I got my two pieces today from the hero brothers event, looked up the firestorm gear on the sticky post in the forums, ok lots of random stats but at least they are all generally useful like attack, life, attack debuff and life debuff.

So opened my two armoury chests and bam - helmet has 3, and I'll repeat that, 3 load buffs and a speed buff. The shield has 2 troop counts, a life buff and a speed buff but in an even bigger slap in the face the life buff and the speed buff only affect tier 4 troops.

None of these buff types are shown in the post on the firestorm armour (and I can understand why as there would probably be an even bigger uproar), which is frankly outrageous. To even have armour with those sort of buff stats on a server as mature as Hengist125 is out of order. To make them prizes in an event requiring you to level 2 heroes to 100 shows a shocking contempt to the player base. You have also made the rest of the tournaments occurring over December frankly pointless for me now as well as this armour is also available as prizes in those events.

Shocking even by recent standards of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave125 View Post
                    So the Warbringer gear is the firestorm gear? I got my two pieces today from the hero brothers event, looked up the firestorm gear on the sticky post in the forums, ok lots of random stats but at least they are all generally useful like attack, life, attack debuff and life debuff.

So opened my two armoury chests and bam - helmet has 3, and I'll repeat that, 3 load buffs and a speed buff. The shield has 2 troop counts, a life buff and a speed buff but in an even bigger slap in the face the life buff and the speed buff only affect tier 4 troops.

None of these buff types are shown in the post on the firestorm armour (and I can understand why as there would probably be an even bigger uproar), which is frankly outrageous. To even have armour with those sort of buff stats on a server as mature as Hengist125 is out of order. To make them prizes in an event requiring you to level 2 heroes to 100 shows a shocking contempt to the player base. You have also made the rest of the tournaments occurring over December frankly pointless for me now as well as this armour is also available as prizes in those events.

Shocking even by recent standards of the game.
                    You have been Kabammed!!!!!!! Booooooooyah!!

Comment

Working...
                    X