Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Stormlands Specific Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormlands Specific Thread

Dana Can you please sticky this thread?

I think we need to feed back direct to kabam on the issues that server 113 stormlands is facing at the minute, as its plain to see that launching this server in the wrong way has lead to a very inactive server in what should be the best version of the game!

The aim of this thread will be to open dialogue direct with kabam regarding the issues in a cordial manner to see if we can get things on a par with what this game should be playing like.

There are many issues faced however if we look to move forward in a constructive way, with help from kabam I feel we can get it back on track.

imbalance in the server:

the server was out of balance since day 1 mainly due to how it was launched, this has been compounded recently with "oversights" on kabams behalf as to where the server was at in maturity, and glitches on prize competitions whereby players got items from season 1 & 2 from general server as prizes.

we forged ahead into season 2 without doing season 1 & season 1 & 2 gear has not been available to the vast majority of the players

The way competition prizes usually work is that the gemmers get the prizes first then the rest of the server a few weeks later in alliance competitions and individual tourneys etc, in stormlands the prizes for gear are for sacred and only the top 3 alliances get 1 piece only for winning, this is not inline with how other servers do it.

T4 & T5 training competitions have been running during season ii and general play, until season ii was concluded and prizes paid no one could train the troops, following seson ii completion and payout, only players who finished in the specific category to win the devine elevations + 10 chests can now compete. this ensures that the players who tried really hard in season ii now get punished for placing high? this surely isn't right. I appreciate that you have now put crystal exchange in the round tower but have you any idea how long that will take to survey enough stones to elevate 4 barracks to 11? it equals months. To compound this we are surveying stones to embed into gear which means you have a choice let your knight fall behind or elevate.

prize glitches:

some players have full season 1 & 2 general server geared knights due to glitches in merlins and wheel prizes, this is fair enough as they competed and spent money and won so good on them, however its no surprise that other players are leaving as they simply cannot compete with the knights

mergers:

stormlands has an active player base of merely 50 - 75 players so the announcement today that we are not up for merging is a big disappointment, can we make suggestions and gain some feed back on why this is

my solutions:

imbalance: put on some proper competitions to get the rest of the world geared up to fight, with better prizes for multiple alliances, and give every player enough crystals to elevate at least 1 barrack in each city

prize glitches: just check before loading a merlins or wheel that the prizes are in line with whats available in our world

Thanks for reading please comment
    merges: look at the possibility of letting us merge into a world of our maturity, even if a closed world

Hi stormlands grumpy,

Thank you for your feedback, I have already forwarded it to the team. We are working on offering all servers the best promotions based on the level of maturity and your feedback will help us improve our offers.

As far as the Seasons gear is concerned, the European servers to which group Stormlands113 belongs to started the Seasons event later than the US servers and so we decided to give away the up to date prizes, even though that meant the EU servers never received the Season 1 gear.

I am also discussing with the team the possibility of merging the two PvP servers, Avalon and Stormlands, and I will keep you posted in this thread on any decision we might take.

Comment

thank you dana, all most people would ask is that you look into it for us and keep us updated

we enjoy this game and want to continue playing, the game has gone out of stormlands

Comment

Thanks Grumpy for making this thread, great idea.
        I agree it would be nice to get a sticky going for this thread.

Several people I've talked to recently who have been long time players have never even known this part of the forums existed for the EU servers....because its under the Francais-Deutsch-Espanol-Italiano-Turkce category even though this is for ALL EU servers not just non-english forums.

I think many of us on stormlands would appreciate some more love, from tourney rewards to possible server merges...preferably with Avalon like you mentioned so that we may stay on a hardcore server. I have no desire to move to a closed world.

Comment

Hi dana any feed back on any of the above please?

Comment

Hi stormlands grumpy,

I am happy to let you know that the team agreed with your request and we will proceed to merging servers Avalon112 and Stormlands113 together. When you log into the game next time you should be able to see the countdown for the server merger.

For details on how the feature works, please have a look here.

As far as the missing content on these servers is concerned, we are working on a plan to update it and you should be able to see improvements soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DanaKabam View Post
              Hi stormlands grumpy,

I am happy to let you know that the team agreed with your request and we will proceed to merging servers Avalon112 and Stormlands113 together. When you log into the game next time you should be able to see the countdown for the server merger.

For details on how the feature works, please have a look here.

As far as the missing content on these servers is concerned, we are working on a plan to update it and you should be able to see improvements soon.
              Awesome! Thanks so much Dana.

I assume Bors 138 is going to be a Hardcore world as Avalon and Stormlands are?
              I ask because on the merge interface it states the world as Bors138 (English) not Bors138 (Hardcore)...though in the same interface it shows Avalon and Stormlands as (English) as well not hardcore
              just wanting a little clarification on this please...since I can't see it in the actual server list to tell what type of server it is.

Can you verify please before the merge, Dana?

Comment

Hi Jim Era,

Yes, I confirm that the new server Bors138 will have the same settings like Avalon and Stormlands.

Comment

Hi Dana

thanks for the update and merge information

any feedback on the other points raised such as missing content etc

Comment

Hi stormlands grumpy,

Once the merger is complete, you will notice an improvement in the new servers as far as the content is concerned.
                    Thank you for your patience.

Comment

thank you Dana for your response

lots of people asking me questions all the time which I cannot answer your feed back is very important

Comment

Originally posted by DanaKabam View Post
                        Hi Jim Era,

Yes, I confirm that the new server Bors138 will have the same settings like Avalon and Stormlands.
                        Hi Dana, so the merge happened and we are on bors 138 but the settings are not the same.
                        Could you please tell us if this will be corrected or is there a way to go back to stormlands because i know many would not have merged had we known. ..

Comment

What of the 100 gems in the round tower? We received a mail stating that if we merged within the first 3 days we would get a gift token to trade in for 100 gems, its been 2 days so far. We also have not seen any sign of this "druidic chest" that we are supposed to trade in our elemental crystals that we received from the Grand Locked Mystery Chests last month from calendar rewards.
                          The city of Solace deed is also available in the round tower for crests, yet the deed itself is unusable...nobody was in a hurry to merge, would have preferred merging to the appropriate server instead of this.
                          Also, the 4 provinces in the middle of the map have 0 plains on them? how come?

merging has been a bad decision lol...Bors138 is a useless world...can we please get what was promoted, the reasons we merged in the first place?

just confused lol, all we ask for is appropriate information so that we don't get all of these unexpected surprises.

Comment

Working...
                          X