Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Kabam's european game team is clueless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam's european game team is clueless

Maybe you all should pay attention to Stormlands/113. Go look at results for the train-a-thons for t4. No one trained any. Why you may ask? Maybe because we have NO elevation crystals nor are we offered any. But wait....now there are T5 train-a-thon comps. LMAO Kabam. I've made this known in previous threads months ago....pay attention!!

I know, its the second time I've ever seen anything worth while in the tourneys and we aren't even able to participate lol...

Comment

you couldn't actually make it up and sound like this was even plausible, but here we are and in reality it actually happening

during the season 11 competition there were training tourneys for this which we couldn't compete and win trophies in also which will have effected our end positions

Comment

Totally agree. Last time when they put crystal in madness was on December 2013, if I'm correct. It was in guales chest or something like that. It's was very good chest, where we can win 15k crystals, that's was really good price. Can we please make they available in next merlin madness??

Comment

game team please listen.

you have just launched a merlins madness in stormlands for 3 tokens, unbelievably people still want to spend money but will not due to the fact its being run very badly

you are costing your company revenue here, pay out our prizes, invest some time into making the competitions applicable to our world, and give us all some diving elevation 10 pakages so we can get on with it

we want to play ....... give us the opportunity to do it that's all we ask

Comment

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback, we took note of these issues and we are working on improving our promotions for all servers including Stormlands.
            At the moment you can find exchanges for Crystals in the Round Tower, but for the future we will also add them in other promotions such as Merlin's Madness, tournaments, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by malantrio View Post
              Yet another screwup!

I am really sorry but there is no other way to comment this screwup.

I was checking the stats of my S2 set and to my surprise I received the armor stats of the S3 armor pieces.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy with it .. But I still want my S2 armor set!!!!

I don't want to compete for s3 in the future and get the same s3 armor.
              Spending my money and sleepless nights yet for another piece of junk.

Yes !!! Really clueless indeed!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanaKabam View Post
                Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback, we took note of these issues and we are working on improving our promotions for all servers including Stormlands.
                At the moment you can find exchanges for Crystals in the Round Tower, but for the future we will also add them in other promotions such as Merlin's Madness, tournaments, etc.
                Thank you Dana!
                Very happy about this!

Now that you've given us crystals think we can get another one of those train-a-thons for t4/t5...I would love to win some of those hammers.
                The events are rather lackluster most of the time, but those were nice!

Comment

@Jim Era,

Train-a-Thons T5 start in 30 minutes .
                  Good Luck!

Comment

I would like to finally say thank you. I've made a lot of posts for you all to fix and this is the 1st time it's actually happened. Given me back a little bit of faith I'd like to keep the ball rolling though so we can keep a fun game for us and a profitable one for you. My next project it to find out when you all are gonna release city of solice? I've had the deed for it almost two months now. More have won it from season 2 comp. Any info will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Taberius View Post
                      I would like to finally say thank you. I've made a lot of posts for you all to fix and this is the 1st time it's actually happened. Given me back a little bit of faith I'd like to keep the ball rolling though so we can keep a fun game for us and a profitable one for you. My next project it to find out when you all are gonna release city of solice? I've had the deed for it almost two months now. More have won it from season 2 comp. Any info will help.
                      I will give you all a timeline on this in the coming days.
                      Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Stop screwing 113

You need to stop with the t5 train-a-thons. You just gave us the ability to trade in survey gems for elevation crystals a few days ago. Only people who can elevate are the 10 that won 3 elevation 10 chests from season 2 comps. Put elevation crystals in madness or give us elevation prizes in comps. Don't give ppl an unfair advantage cz they placed low in season 2 comps.

Comment

hey tab im in exactly the same position

finished 67 over all in season ii, I have no way of elevating my barracks, players who put in no effort get the Divine INspiration and crystal evelvation packages for being lazy, now they can win all these comps

once again not great news for the players who make an effort on this game

Dana can you give us please 4 x divine +10 elevation packages so we may compte?

Comment

I got the +10 elevation chest from season 2 but haven't had any luck with divine elevations...still unable to participate sadly lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X