Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

World Merge Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Merge Discussion Thread

The time has come to prepare for world merges!

Please discuss all things pertaining to the up and coming World Merge here!

En players will have the same server as us players? Or that's will be only d dictated to ours community?

And the main think, this isn't merge world's, this is brand new world. Why this is important? Bucase we get rss from active and non-active players. I prefer non-active players cuz they always have rss and have few mln. So it's easy to train troops. In new world if I want to train I will need to produce food, rest of rss I have
    Can we have chance to come back to Mordred32 if I moved to new world?

Comment

i m loyal in my server

Can US servers players move to euro server? i no need to merge server. i m happy in my server. thx

Comment

Originally posted by DanaKabam View Post

Troop kill results of players, what will happen to those?

Originally posted by Childlin View Post
        Can US servers players move to euro server? i no need to merge server. i m happy in my server. thx

No, EU and US server wont collide.
        Originally posted by Rukkirii View Post

''Both EU and NA regions have different rules and legal procedures they have to abide to when performing online contests. We would be happy to allow EU worlds to participate in NA contests but due to legal concerns we are unable to''
        Thats why.

Greetz Relatyne

Comment

What about the accounts in other worlds ? I mean , my main account is at bors41, Spanish server and that's the one I want to keep but I have another ones on English and French servers, does it mean that all the inventory from this accounts will transfer to the main one? Even if they are different languages ?

Comment

Can the player of other region servers moved to US servers ?
            How to operate it ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Serx View Post
              What about the accounts in other worlds ? I mean , my main account is at bors41, Spanish server and that's the one I want to keep but I have another ones on English and French servers, does it mean that all the inventory from this accounts will transfer to the main one? Even if they are different languages ?

Only the servers that are planned to be merged into 1 server are affected to accounts active on those servers.
              Accounts on other servers will have no impact unless their servers are planning on merging to.
              There will be no cross language server with diffrent nations in this process.

Comment

You all at kabam are a bunch of liars. "Legal procedures you have to follow?" ROFLMFAO you rip us of on a daily basis...get real.

Comment

Why has Stormlands 113 server been grouped in with EU servers it seems, but were actually in the NA tab on the game

also can someone from the game team please reply to the issues we are having on this server at the moment

merging into a busy world sounds like a great idea, if its done right, but im sceptical as to whether something as technical as this can be achieved when kabam are clearly struggling to even get prizes paid from the trials & season ii competitions

people are getting seriously turned off from all this a quick fix is needed

Comment

So, do we have a date for merging worlds ? Which worlds will be involved? Any more info please...

Comment

I agree with grumpy...why is Stormlands an EU server? We were solicited in NA servers to join stormlands. We weren't solicited to join the other hardcore EU server Avalon. Then when we start to have problems the answers I get are the rules are different. And now you tell us that you can't merge EU and NA servers due to rules and legal issues. I'm pretty sure it's in our player agreement that you all can change what you want when you want. So allowing EU players to play in NA servers and vice versa falls under those laws you say your supposedly not breaking. Stormlands is in the NA server list and should be allowed to merge with NA servers.

Comment

Don't leave Tab!!
                        They just need to merge everyone onto stormlands
                        make it fun

Comment

Hello Dana,

Do you have any more specific info about the merges like the admins are giving in the non EU section on the forum? That clearly doesn't count for us, since eu and usa have different legal rules.

Regards

Comment

Hello everybody,

I am sorry for the late reply. Below you will find more information on the merger and the answers to some of your questions and concerns.

When will the merger take place?
                            The First servers that will merge are Bedivere (81) and Galahad (82). The merger will take place on Thursday and the players affected have already been notified of everything they need to do for it.
                            At the moment I don't have an exact date for the other servers, however the servers that will merge will have the same shared language.

How will the merger take place?
                            Here is some brief information on the merger feature. Firstly, you can only merge if you choose to - by tapping the Globe icon in-game and picking the account you want to take with you.

This icon has a timer - until that runs out, you can choose which world you would like to move over (any other worlds displayed but not selected in the interface will be combined into this account - see forums for additional details). You can change your decision up until the deadline - think of it as a reservation!

If you don't select any account, you won't merge and will be left behind... But don't worry - after the deadline runs out, you can still merge! The difference is that hitting the "Confirm" button AFTER the deadline will cause the merge to happen instantly. So make sure to choose the right account. Then you'll join your friends and alliance members in the new world for exciting challenges and prizes!

More information will be posted soon.

Comment

i m a player from being merge servers (81 n 82 )

Hello everybody,

I am sorry for the late reply. Below you will find more information on the merger and the answers to some of your questions and concerns.

When will the merger take place?
                              The First servers that will merge are Bedivere (81) and Galahad (82). The merger will take place on Thursday and the players affected have already been notified of everything they need to do for it.
                              At the moment I don't have an exact date for the other servers, however the servers that will merge will have the same shared language.

How will the merger take place?
                              Here is some brief information on the merger feature. Firstly, you can only merge if you choose to - by tapping the Globe icon in-game and picking the account you want to take with you.

This icon has a timer - until that runs out, you can choose which world you would like to move over (any other worlds displayed but not selected in the interface will be combined into this account - see forums for additional details). You can change your decision up until the deadline - think of it as a reservation!

If you don't select any account, you won't merge and will be left behind... But don't worry - after the deadline runs out, you can still merge! The difference is that hitting the "Confirm" button AFTER the deadline will cause the merge to happen instantly. So make sure to choose the right account. Then you'll join your friends and alliance members in the new world for exciting challenges and prizes!

More information will be posted soon.
                              Can we get good drop rates from campaign mode in new server 125?I wasted my trooos in camp mode then i get tokens n troops back from camp mode. i think it is a trade for us n give us a fun. now drop rates r very low n no one wanna attack camp mode now.U guys also know what servers no attack camp mode then pls make good drop rates in that server.i m ready to merge but some players no wanna merge server.What will their accounts happen if they no merge? or servers close down? thx

Comment

Working...
                              X