In our round tower we can exchange merlin tokens for easter eggs.

The round tower says this: exchange 1000 of your merlin tokens to recieve 200 easter eggs.

Easter eggs chests in the round tower are:
- "wings of glory" costs 7 easters eggs. given subscription: " chance to win Pegasus Gear" Chest gives : 2 merlin's hour glasses and 1.000 catapults.
- "???'s" costs 10 easter eggs. Given subscription: "Chance to win ???'s Shield and to name it!" Chest gives: 1 divine hourglass, 5.000 crimson mages, 3 naming fragments.
- "Blue Prism" Costs 30 easter eggs + 15 merlin tokens. Givin subscription: "Find the light" Chest gives: 1 divine hourglass, 50.000 catapults, 5.000 crimson mages, 2.000 scythe carts.
" Arthur's War" Costs 15 easter eggs. Giving subscription: "Chance to get arthur's conscript" chest gives: 10.000 crimson mages.

Now to the point:
you can exchange 1.000 merlin tokens to get 200 easter eggs.
Normally we can buy token chests during a madness. 100 tokens for 249 gems. to get 1.000 tokens it costs 2490 GEMS!!

You see where i'm getting at? WE SWAP 1000 TOKENS(2490 GEMS) FOR 200 EASTER EGGS. FOR WHAT? TO RECIEVE SUCH REDICULOUS BAD EASTER CHESTS???? COMMON KABAM, THIS IS SCAMMING 1ST CLASS. IN A GOOD MERLIN MADNESS WE CAN GET THOSE PRICES X500 TIMES FOR 1000 TOKENS....!!

These kind of actions are realy fedding me and the players in my server up. You're ruining the game with such actions instead of improve it!

cheers, Bierkes.