Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Promised something called "Merlins Rune" in a compettiion. Didnt get any.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David1er
    replied
    Bel effort : j'ai reçu la moitié du prix sur Tristan 34 (5 consructions faites) ou il manque encore 10 runes et un sablier infini. Et je n'ai rien reçu sur percival64 (1construction faite) ou il manque donc 5runes et un sablier de merlin.

J'attends de vos nouvelles rapidement. En espérant également recevoir une compensation supplémentaire pour cette attente, la perte de temps et le dérangement. Merci

Leave a comment:

• damien97477
    replied
    Bonjour, j'ai egalement participé a ce concours, et j'ai déjà contacté 2 fois le support car je n'ai toujours pas mes prix... Déjà 2 fois que les prix sont reporté et on devait les recevoir aujourd'hui et toujours rien on fais quoi ? on attends encore ? auras t'on un dedomagement ?

Leave a comment:

• hinken
    replied
    So how do I report my missing Rune? The in game help / contact support only leads to som Guides and later a form that creates a support case that is automatically closed. Still I gavs only got 1 Rune .

Leave a comment:

• hinken
    replied
    I have now double checked my mails. In this contest place 11-20 was 1 train with galahad and 2 merlins runes. I finished 14th and received 1 galahad and 1 (not 2) Rune. So you have NOT distributed the prices correct.

Leave a comment:

• David1er
    replied
    Marathon menteur ???

J'ai participé au marathon de construction. Pour gagner 20 runes et 2 sablier infinis il fallait améliorer 5 bâtiments au niveau 10. J'ai amélioré 3 maisons et 2 forges du niveau 9 au niveau 10. Mais je n'ai droit a aucun prix . Comment rétablir la situation afin que j'obtienne mes prix ???

Leave a comment:

• hinken
    replied
    Dana, I have received one Merlins Rune in my inventory. But I'm pretty sure that 14th place in the beat the boss shall give me two runes.
    Br
    Henrik
    Originally posted by DanaKabam View Post
    Hi,

All Merlin's Runes for the above mentioned event have been distributed. Please check you inventory!

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DanaKabam
    replied
    Merlin’s Runes are items that can be collected and later exchanged for great prizes like Mystic Trainings Lvl. 220, Grail Trainings Lvl. 220 and much more.
    The only way you can obtain these items is through events and promotions. Once you’ve collected enough Runes, you will be able to exchange them in the Round Tower for fantastic prizes!
    More details on the exchange rates of Merlin’s Runes will follow soon, so keep an eye on the forums and your in-game messages.

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5CF98P8
    replied
    I didn't redeem my prize fast enough

so no Merlins rune's for me

Any news on what the item exactly is ?

Leave a comment:

• m_13
    replied
    hi can anyone tell wth this merlin runes are??no ingame.mail no info at forums...only events lol kabam you still doin what u want without respectin us players...

Leave a comment:

• DanaKabam
    replied
    Hi,

All Merlin's Runes for the above mentioned event have been distributed. Please check you inventory!

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Noob_59CN8M6
    replied
    Hi Hinken,
    Have you received any reply from Kabam? I didn´t get a "Merlins rune" either....

Leave a comment:

• Promised something called "Merlins Rune" in a compettiion. Didnt get any.

I just entered beat-the-boss in world28 username: hinken.
    The prices included a new item called "Merlins rune". That was the only reason I joined the competition.
    I offered 400k of troops to get a 14th place that should include 2 Merlins Rune and 1 Train with Galahad.
    The train with Galahad was at no interest, I spent my 400k troops only to get this new "Merlins Rune" item. I thought it could be related to lvl11 buildings or similair.
    I dont spend 400k troops for a train with Galahad.

Now I either want this secret "Merlins Rune" that doesn't seem to exist or compensation for the 400k lost troops.
Working...
X