Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

A FINAL attempt to save EU's KoC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game is dead and Kabam doesn't give a **** for the game anymore, all servers will have a slow death, better waste your time in another things

Serx
    Lancelot136

Comment

Hmmm the same self proclaimed king relatynes states on his own server. That he hasn,t being playing for weeks now. I wonder why? And what gives him the right to doubt people whom are willing to improve game fun for the majority of us not the minority of one little punic alliance ? Greetz the duck
      buy CBD oil

Comment

i totally disagree

I don't think that a merge is the solution...so i disagree....

Comment

Hello all,

First of all thanks Bierkes for putting this list together, it's really valuable for us. I'd like to answer to a few points:

1) Campaign:

We are definitely aware that Campaign needs improvement for both experienced and newer players. While I can't give too much detail right now, I can tell you that we are working on a new way that would allow us to reward both experienced and newer player.

2) Normal Event: (reward for new players)

We want to use the Grail Fragment for this. A few weeks ago we started the Community's vote exchanges. We received a really positive feedback about them. That's why we would like to introduce 2 new weekly exchanges. Players will be able to vote for the exchange they like the most and we will put them in the Round Tower for the next week.

So you, the players will have more choices in the exchange you'll make.

3) Monthly Calendar:

Having two active calendars per server is not possible. In addition, we are working on a new calendar system. We’ll send you more detail soon.

4) Round Tower Events:

We'll make sure to set future events with this situation in mind.

5) Hero exploring

We are constantly monitoring players’ feedback and overall it is quite positive for the hero exploration feature. If you have any feedback please let us know!

6) Merging EU servers in one big server.

This idea sounds good on paper but is not doable for 2 main reason:
          Technical:
          The current system doesn't support more than 1 language per server

Language barrier:
          We create texts in 7 different languages for EU servers. You have to realize that the English level varies from country to country. And some people just don't want to play with people not speaking their own language.

Comment

Thanks for your fast reply, lord lohki!

Great that you will work at improvement of campaign for the newer players. If you need feedback, please ask. We rather give some feedback before introduction, then create angry posts after a change... Together we can make the game better!
            The hero exploring isn't great. Specially for starters its not great. Because those players only have 2 heroes. We, as advanced, have several more heroes.

And I totally understand the rest of your reply. Specially about the langueage barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Lohki View Post
              Hello all,

First of all thanks Bierkes for putting this list together, it's really valuable for us. I'd like to answer to a few points:

Technical:

Language barrier:
              We create texts in 7 different languages for EU servers. You have to realize that the English level varies from country to country. And some people just don't want to play with people not speaking their own language.
              @ Lord Lokhi:

First of all, thanks for you fast response and you're welcome for yet another list.

6) merging EU servers in one big EU server:

Players are well aware of different languages. Events like purgatory and inferno had very active servers. Therefore i believe there are plenty of players in all EU words, who would choose to voluntary merge into a new EU world, to compete with other EU players even if there is only 1 language: english.

Anyway, i'll respect that our merge suggestion is declined.

I only find it sad, that not only this suggestion, but many other suggestions, that when they are declined.. that's it. Kabam keeps asking feedback from us, but they don't come up with suggestions themselfes, or alternative idea's or surveys. You declined it, but you don't mention anything about WHAT IS possible.. I mean, would it be a option to merge some existing worlds like before? etc.

I've litterly spend hours and hours on this forum, because of my love for the game, and to help players out. Yet, besides ''some done improvements'',many crucial things are being ignored or are not high enough on the to-do-list.

I keep seeing this game sliding of the mountin realy fast. Another example: events: besides season6, we only have had events for grail fragments for like 3 months in a row now, not a single other event with different rewards. no gear events, no gem events, no banner events, no medal events etc.. just grail fragments, impossible round tower events where gemming is neccessary, merlin's madness and the wheel. Nowadays it's ALL about the money... not much to do/achieve unless you are willing to spend gems.

Almost every answer is : ''we are aware of it, but we can't go into details at this moment, but i can promise you, changes will be noticable very soon''. Most of those promises lack details and... still need to be delivered...

Another point, where Dana told us that Ganstack was having a well deserved holiday...and would be back in a week or 2... that was 2 months ago.. so is he traveling around the world? or do we finally get a honost answer that he has been fired or has been stationed on a newer kabam game?

Also you totally ignore pm's that only include 1 simple question..

Anyway, i've tried and tried and tried, but i'm only getting the feeling we're being lied to. Never a honest answered with all the details or a ''launch-date'' included. Always a blurry answer, that raises even more questions.

Like the title of this thread says, it was our final attempt. I don't know about the other people that helped me with it, but for me, this is my end in this game. So this is also the last list i'll be providing.

I want to thank everyone with who i've played this game with, and against. And i want to thank kabam, for this great game it once was. Goodluck to everyone, and maybe see ya somewhere else in the future.

Regards, Bierkes

Comment

he already said no, just get over it.

Comment

You dont have to have more then one language in a server. Make iT english. Time zone doesnt matter. And if the Wanne talk polish Dutch or what ever its possible in alliechat. Think you all have to take out youre head from youre mate his *** and take a good look into the game. Then you see how you are killing this game. Then can fly to the moon and back and you cant make a merge. Lol. I already stopped playing because of you. And a lot more stopped because of this. Have a Nice day and think harder to save the game.

Comment

i agree with bier. please let us merge

Comment

Casual comments, since I do have an account on 123....

First, merges don't fix anything. They actually make things worse. For the first few weeks, it can be exciting, then everyone knows who is who and the complaints about nobody being open start up again. That is usually followed by yet another request for a merge. Repeat all over again.

Ever ask WHY people don't open? I can tell you my reasons, from a non-gemming perspective.

1) Gold consumption / unmarshal bug.

As a non-gemmer, I would have very little chance at recovering what was lost if this issue happened to me. As such, I only open if I am online so I can monitor the reports.

2) Gemmers have gemmed so much that they are very far ahead.

The funny thing is how the people wanting merges are typically those who have spent a fair amount of money so that they can have all the good items before others have them. Unfortunately, since there is a huge imbalance between the gear/heroes of a gemmer vs. a non-gemmer, the irony is that people spending lots of money to get ahead of other people actually causes people to close their cities because of the imbalance. The non-gemmer does not want to get crushed, so they close up.

If you want a game like this to stay active, then people need to spend LESS money. The company needs to change their view of revenue to wanting a little money from a lot of people instead of wanting a lot of money from a few people.

As was said, spending money should give a time advantage, but the way it is now, people that don't spend generally can't get to a point where they can be competitive and not get wiped out with ease.

re: grail fragments helping smaller players

So long as it is so easy to steal them, it will not be much help for smaller players.

re: "14" stamina bottles

Yesterday, on 123, I exchanged fragments for stamina. From the 2 exchanges, I got a total of 5 stamina bottles (3 in one, 2 in the other). It was also not the first time I exchanged fragments for stamina, but I started out with 0 of 14 claims, so this means the set of 14 resets at some point, either weekly or every 2 weeks.

What I'm saying there is that the stamina "shortage" on EU worlds is not as bad as it is made out to be. Seriously, you should try a NA world. We have no daily quest badge for stamina. Ours costs 15 badges instead of 4. We also do not have grail fragment exchanges for stamina. My estimate is that I might get 10-15 stamna bottles PER MONTH, if I am very lucky, on my NA world. On 123, I can get a minimum of 28-31 per month (1 daily from quest badges) PLUS whatever I can get from grail fragment exchanges.

Seriously, you get lots more stamina than we get.

Comment

Hello everyone, may i ask i see now much ector people if The issue a merge is but where are they months ago ? In time that a couple of players mostly 3 mabey 4 ideas on this forum write.. The language is not a issue for me personal . But a merge is a last solution in my opinion. Try first comes with ideas to better make our world everyone ! Not alone a couple of people . Let kabam read that ideas seriously . Give kabam a chance our world better make for new players and for Old players. And talk not over a merge . We Will all a better game in basic so why talk we over a merge ? i understand kabam full that they not create a merge now . It is not need and we the last merge are 10 months ago galahad/hengist. A merge is a big operation a last solution not The first. Greetings claudius32 (33 in game) from ector123

Comment

Hello all,

1) Campaign:

We are definitely aware that Campaign needs improvement for both experienced and newer players. While I can't give too much detail right now, I can tell you that we are working on a new way that would allow us to reward both experienced and newer player.

We want to use the Grail Fragment for this. A few weeks ago we started the Community's vote exchanges. We received a really positive feedback about them. That's why we would like to introduce 2 new weekly exchanges. Players will be able to vote for the exchange they like the most and we will put them in the Round Tower for the next week.

3) Monthly Calendar:

Having two active calendars per server is not possible. In addition, we are working on a new calendar system. We’ll send you more detail soon.

4) Round Tower Events:

5) Hero exploring

We are constantly monitoring players’ feedback and overall it is quite positive for the hero exploration feature. If you have any feedback please let us know!

Technical:

Language barrier:
                          Lokhi, first of all we all get english on school, inferno en purgatory went great! The scandanavian server all speak proper englisch. So this is no problem. The players that dont want to merge can stay in ector talking on global and achieve nothing. Most of the big players have a good amount of money in this game, that you cant ignore. Giving them their money back is more difficult then a merge with the scandanavian servers, or the german servers. More action, more kills means more money for kabam.

And can you please ban that child relatyne, he doesnt even play anymore he only wants to give us a hard time. And if he is on he uses bots and other hacktools. And goes on global only to make people mad.

Demo

Comment

Hello all,

1) Campaign:

3) Monthly Calendar:

4) Round Tower Events:

5) Hero exploring

Technical:

Language barrier:
                            And let us trade expensive stuff for stamina.. We bought it but cant use it, the game is that dull at the moment that we almost only play campeign

Comment

Every normal company listen to its paying customers.
                              You can,t keep em all satisfied.... True... But there stil is something like a guarantee. On a product. When the majority states a chang e then at least you come with a " second" best solution.
                              Level the might difference between the different items.
                              Balance knight levels. With a slight advantage for the paying customer.
                              And ban the delinquent Relatine because he breaks about all the rules kabam stands for
                              Greetz the duck ector 123
                              buy CBD oil

Comment

Originally posted by VreemdeEend View Post
                                Every normal company listen to its paying customers.
                                You can,t keep em all satisfied.... True... But there stil is something like a guarantee. On a product. When the majority states a chang e then at least you come with a " second" best solution.
                                Level the might difference between the different items.
                                Balance knight levels. With a slight advantage for the paying customer.
                                And ban the delinquent Relatine because he breaks about all the rules kabam stands for
                                Greetz the duck ector 123
                                Yes he uses words that are terrible also.

Comment

Working...
                                X