Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

A FINAL attempt to save EU's KoC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PraetorC
    replied
    Thanks for your fast reply, lord lohki!

Great that you will work at improvement of campaign for the newer players. If you need feedback, please ask. We rather give some feedback before introduction, then create angry posts after a change... Together we can make the game better!
    The hero exploring isn't great. Specially for starters its not great. Because those players only have 2 heroes. We, as advanced, have several more heroes.

And I totally understand the rest of your reply. Specially about the langueage barrier.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Lohki
    replied
    Hello all,

First of all thanks Bierkes for putting this list together, it's really valuable for us. I'd like to answer to a few points:

1) Campaign:

We are definitely aware that Campaign needs improvement for both experienced and newer players. While I can't give too much detail right now, I can tell you that we are working on a new way that would allow us to reward both experienced and newer player.

2) Normal Event: (reward for new players)

We want to use the Grail Fragment for this. A few weeks ago we started the Community's vote exchanges. We received a really positive feedback about them. That's why we would like to introduce 2 new weekly exchanges. Players will be able to vote for the exchange they like the most and we will put them in the Round Tower for the next week.

So you, the players will have more choices in the exchange you'll make.

3) Monthly Calendar:

Having two active calendars per server is not possible. In addition, we are working on a new calendar system. We’ll send you more detail soon.

4) Round Tower Events:

We'll make sure to set future events with this situation in mind.

5) Hero exploring

We are constantly monitoring players’ feedback and overall it is quite positive for the hero exploration feature. If you have any feedback please let us know!

6) Merging EU servers in one big server.

This idea sounds good on paper but is not doable for 2 main reason:
    Technical:
    The current system doesn't support more than 1 language per server

Language barrier:
    We create texts in 7 different languages for EU servers. You have to realize that the English level varies from country to country. And some people just don't want to play with people not speaking their own language.

Leave a comment:

• bjokel
    replied
    i totally disagree

I don't think that a merge is the solution...so i disagree....

Leave a comment:

• VreemdeEend
    replied
    Hmmm the same self proclaimed king relatynes states on his own server. That he hasn,t being playing for weeks now. I wonder why? And what gives him the right to doubt people whom are willing to improve game fun for the majority of us not the minority of one little punic alliance ? Greetz the duck

Leave a comment:

• Serx
    replied
    Game is dead and Kabam doesn't give a **** for the game anymore, all servers will have a slow death, better waste your time in another things

Serx
    Lancelot136

Leave a comment:

• KillingDutcherr
    replied
    I have to agree on Bierkes' ideas. As many have noticed, the server is slowly and gradually becoming less active and as a result of that, less fun. Some of his ideas have great potential to actually be put in-game. So, as always, I hope Kabam will read this and seriously do something about the problem/ issue every active player is coping with.

Yours sincerely,
    KillingDutcher

Leave a comment:

• pikecity
    replied
    Tottaly agree and very well written

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5PMJVBG
    replied
    I totally agree with bierkens. Great words, big wisdom. Grtz nanadu

Leave a comment:

• __tiwaz__
    replied
    I agree with the solution bier has been provided. The game need having some changes to bring the fun back. Most players who in first place didn't want to have another merge gave as reason that they had difficulties with the UK language. Also some players who are able to write English doesn't want to as for them the value of the game is to be able to chat in local language. With the solution of Bierkes this has been taken in consideration. Big win for all of us. Please merge.

Best rods,
    Tiwaz

Leave a comment:

• claudius32
    replied
    Two parts

Hello everyone , i am not sure that this works. New players Will also can meet with The big fighters by tk events mostly of them cannot there knight on level 255 or higher do in example a month. Mabey if they lucky are ...also good gear is a big issue . If they Will fight for trophys by season events they have no chance . The gemmers stay mostly in top 200 and the big guys in top 500. With this suggestions create people two parts of players and two parts of events , than can you better two servers create ...one for new players one for experience players. But its not The solution so i think. I think that we first must look how our server ector123 better can. Also better for new players and Well with The target this new players hold on THE server. Last option if that not works is a merge ! So not the first option so iT likes now . Most of people that now a merge Will hear we not or less earlier on this forum for ideas or something for a better OWN ector 123 server. Let The people first thinks over ideas for our server a merge is in my opinion the last option if nothing works . Greetings claudius 32 (33 in game) ector123

Leave a comment:

• Relatyne_Ector123
    replied
    iedereen moet gewoon actief blijven spelen hier, valt genoeg te redden.
    als de zogenaamde 6 spelers ook elkaar (durven) aanvallen dan zou het ook wat schelen.
    natuurlijk is andere spelers watje noemen altijd makkelijkste uit weg voor je angsten.

iig we hebben een kern gezonde server, als kabam nog toevoeging doet kan het nog prima verder lopen.

Leave a comment:

• PraetorC
    replied
    Als 20-30% van de spelers vertrekt Is de wereld dood. Dat weet jij net zo goed als ik. Als we er nu eerst voor zorgen dat er elke week 20-30 nieuwe spelers starten in ector waarvan een behoorlijk deel dit blijft spelen (en dan geen subs) dan kunnen we op gegeven moment jullie groep missen. Als kiespijn zelfs. Maar nu is het gewoon het killen van alle eu werelden. Er blijft nog een halfjaar die merge wereld over ee daarna is het finito. Trouwens al eens bedacht wat er gebeurd als jullie met 20% mergen en de andere werelden niet mee komen?

Dan is jullie nieuwe wereld dood en ector ook. ...

Achteraf is de merge galahad - hengist mislukking gebleken. Galahad had niet moeten mergen en hengist had met Polen en Denemarken moeten mergen. Dan had galahad gewoon doorgedraaid en jullie hadden nu een merge met Duitsland of zo kunnen regelen.

Leave a comment:

• Relatyne_Ector123
    replied
    zinloos discussie weer...

Leave a comment:

• Montevideo
    replied
    Save this game !

I totally agree that the game needs change and better changes of growing , whitout spending money all the time ! So montevideo says go

Leave a comment:

• Bierkes_Ector123
    replied
    The people that are against it are just a few. I'm not seeing any facts, but only assumptions.

Obviously people are overlooking the word ''voluntary'' or they don't know the meaning of it, so i'll translate it: vrijwillig/vrijblijvig.

The #1 post includes everything. it's airtight. Smaller players will have better chance. The server gets more active. more people will return to play again. more competition on different scales. And most important, KABAM has already proven that most of those points are easy to adjust like exploring/campaign revamp, keep player level based events. They can open up new worlds, and they now know how to merge. Even the language barrier has been taken into consideration.

So unless you guys, who are against it, are comming up with valid points to be against it, or with points that outweigh another, i'm not going into debate.

V-o-l-u-n-t-a-r-y --> so merge, or stay in your world

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X