Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Fix the no penalty for no food issue AND the hidden troops in one fix!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fix the no penalty for no food issue AND the hidden troops in one fix!

    Two largest complaints I hear about this game is the removal of a food penalty (troops don't desert) and complaints about the hide troops feature. The solution is so simple it hurts. Only armies that are completely fed can be hid. If your cities food drops to zero troops are automatically exposed.

    Knights unassign when the gold runs out, right? So armies can't say cooped up if not fed. Come on, how hard can this be?

  • #2
    Originally posted by SirStriker View Post
    Two largest complaints I hear about this game is the removal of a food penalty (troops don't desert) and complaints about the hide troops feature. The solution is so simple it hurts. Only armies that are completely fed can be hid. If your cities food drops to zero troops are automatically exposed.

    Knights unassign when the gold runs out, right? So armies can't say cooped up if not fed. Come on, how hard can this be?
    I think you will find the issue is not that it is difficult to make these changes. The issue is Kabam have made the decision to design the game this way and want to keep it like that. They have stated previously that they have no intention of reinstating troop desertion or of removing thr hide troop option. I know you are suggesting a compromise between the two and maybe that will get Kabams attention but the real issue is changing Kabams mind.

    Comment


    • #3
      ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE.

      Stop complaining about every little aspect of the game. With out this feature, it would abrupt even more trouble. You can't keep everyone happy.
      Bumped

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rambo24 View Post
        ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE.

        Stop complaining about every little aspect of the game. With out this feature, it would abrupt even more trouble. You can't keep everyone happy.
        LOL couldn't agree more. I don't understand why anyone has an issue with troops not deserting. It doesn't matter if you have a 2nd city or are a gem buyer. This feature can be used to everyones advantage. I've tried over and over to explain to people how to best use this to their advantage but they still keep complaining about it. Go figure.

        Personally I'd like to see some way to force troops out. It gets boring hitting empty walls in cities with troops hidden.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by runey71 View Post
          LOL couldn't agree more. I don't understand why anyone has an issue with troops not deserting. It doesn't matter if you have a 2nd city or are a gem buyer. This feature can be used to everyones advantage. I've tried over and over to explain to people how to best use this to their advantage but they still keep complaining about it. Go figure.

          Personally I'd like to see some way to force troops out. It gets boring hitting empty walls in cities with troops hidden.
          Thank you for agreeing lol
          Bumped

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SirStriker View Post
            Two largest complaints I hear about this game is the removal of a food penalty (troops don't desert) and complaints about the hide troops feature. The solution is so simple it hurts. Only armies that are completely fed can be hid. If your cities food drops to zero troops are automatically exposed.

            Knights unassign when the gold runs out, right? So armies can't say cooped up if not fed. Come on, how hard can this be?
            This is a great idea, solves both problems at once.... Brilliant Striker! -Bruns
            pourquoi ne pas v?rifier ici

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Noob_58MPLMH View Post
              This is a great idea, solves both problems at once.... Brilliant Striker! -Bruns
              Still gonna disagree. Look at this idea instead --- "There is a maximum troop number hide option per level of castle. For example lv 9 Castle will hide 90,000 troops. The rest will automatically defend like the reinforcing armies do. "
              Bumped

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey, I didn't say troops should desert, I simply said they should become unhid if not fed. That's not even near the same thing.

                No one seems to have a problem with unpaid knights becoming unassigned. This idea is very similar.
                insta community

                Comment


                • #9
                  This is by far the best compromise I have heard yet. It does make perfect sense. Kabam, you should at least take a look at this one! It would make some things interesting again in the worlds where everyone simply has these huge hidden armies. Frankly the game has become quite boring when this happens. This would fix that!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by runey71 View Post
                    LOL couldn't agree more. I don't understand why anyone has an issue with troops not deserting. It doesn't matter if you have a 2nd city or are a gem buyer. This feature can be used to everyones advantage. I've tried over and over to explain to people how to best use this to their advantage but they still keep complaining about it. Go figure.

                    Personally I'd like to see some way to force troops out. It gets boring hitting empty walls in cities with troops hidden.
                    Runey, you are not listening to what he is suggesting. You are just lumping him in with a bunch of other people who are complaining. He's trying to offer a solution. One that makes sense to me.

                    I use the no food option to my advantage all the time. But the reason people are complaining about it is these same people that use the no desertion rule to their advantage (and I do it too) just hide the troops and the game comes down to who can build the largest hidden army. But really, is that all that fun?

                    Maybe it would be better if people had to fight to keep their armies large?

                    I think this idea has merit and should at least be explored by the staff...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Only fed armies can be hid -- BRILLIANT!!!

                      Originally posted by SirStriker View Post
                      Two largest complaints I hear about this game is the removal of a food penalty (troops don't desert) and complaints about the hide troops feature. The solution is so simple it hurts. Only armies that are completely fed can be hid. If your cities food drops to zero troops are automatically exposed.

                      Knights unassign when the gold runs out, right? So armies can't say cooped up if not fed. Come on, how hard can this be?


                      Your solution is awesome -- only fed armies can be hid -- BRILLIANT!
                      forex app

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I still don't agree with this one :/
                        Bumped

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Agreed

                          Why is a good, valid suggestion written off as whining?

                          Agree or not, this is a nonsensical loophole in the game. Sure, everyone can take advantage of the loophole... But why not just fix the loophole? ESPECIALLY if it enhances the game and makes it more enjoyable.

                          Seriously, how long is it going to be fun when the game breaks down to hiding your army, building no wall, and scouring the map for someone with a wall or extra unprotected resources?

                          All this crap with hiding your army, striking out, then hiding again is for the birds.

                          Everyone should have to grow their armies WHILE maintaining them instead of just tucking them away and saving them for some unsuspecting sucker.

                          Something needs to be done about it, and SirStriker's idea is a very good, workable one. It'll force everyone to be active, maintain their cities, and take some risks.

                          Great idea, probably best suggestion for this glaring problem that I've heard so far.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ryannosaurus View Post
                            Why is a good, valid suggestion written off as whining?

                            Agree or not, this is a nonsensical loophole in the game. Sure, everyone can take advantage of the loophole... But why not just fix the loophole? ESPECIALLY if it enhances the game and makes it more enjoyable.

                            Seriously, how long is it going to be fun when the game breaks down to hiding your army, building no wall, and scouring the map for someone with a wall or extra unprotected resources?

                            All this crap with hiding your army, striking out, then hiding again is for the birds.

                            Everyone should have to grow their armies WHILE maintaining them instead of just tucking them away and saving them for some unsuspecting sucker.

                            Something needs to be done about it, and SirStriker's idea is a very good, workable one. It'll force everyone to be active, maintain their cities, and take some risks.

                            Great idea, probably best suggestion for this glaring problem that I've heard so far.
                            THEY HAVE ALREADY HAD IT TO WHERE YOUR TROOPS WOULD DIE. They took it off because it was dumb and a lot of people are happy about this.

                            I doubt KAbam will make any more modifications on this issue.
                            Bumped

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rambo24 View Post
                              THEY HAVE ALREADY HAD IT TO WHERE YOUR TROOPS WOULD DIE. They took it off because it was dumb and a lot of people are happy about this.

                              I doubt KAbam will make any more modifications on this issue.
                              Rambo? Who said anything about troops dying? The suggestion isn't that they die it's that they simply would become unhid.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X