Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Make a old school world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a old school world

Where a 212 knight rules n no troop chest
    No fury no iron no gear

id go there today if I could take my cities and knights with me and gladly lose all the stupid gear and furys / skins

Comment

I would start over there in a heartbeat....

No troop chests
      No bubble bank beginner protection
      No free gems to new accounts
      No fury or ironskin
      No gear
      Max knight 212.

Man I'd gem all over again, 4 cities, max knights!

LOL!!

Will never happen....

Comment

Originally posted by KingBaratheon View Post
        I would start over there in a heartbeat....

No troop chests
        No bubble bank beginner protection
        No free gems to new accounts
        No fury or ironskin
        No gear
        Max knight 212.

Man I'd gem all over again, 4 cities, max knights!

LOL!!

Will never happen....
        Your ideas generally suck. No begginer protection? Are you kidding? That would make it a pain for new players to build up their city because they'll be attacked left, right and centre.

Free gems for new players just adds to the bonus of playing this game, silly.

Gear makes your knight stronger, so i don't know what your problem is with this.

Max knight level 212??? No way.

Don't forget the fact that a lot of people don't like to buy gems like you, and we shouldn't have to to make this game more enjoyable

Comment

Ok, you obviously don't know a lot about this game, so I'll educate you. I don't know what server you play on, but mine is almost 2 years old, and I can promise you we don't have any new players join. For one, someone would be an idiot to join a server where players have over 2 billion might, and over 4 billion kills. What's the point in playing?

Here's why my ideas, and in fact me as a player are greater than you....

Alliances use beginner bubble protection as banks, which house BILLIONS of resources for distribution to members at will. So resources are a JOKE! Every 4 days or so, a fake email is created, a fake new player gets added to the server, and joins the alliance, all BILLIONS of resources transferred to the fake new account. So - how about limiting the amount under a bubble to 100k of each resource? That idea work better for you? Noobs like you don't need anymore than 100k of each resource to grow under your precious week long bubble anyway.

Free gems for new accounts? Oh please. Again - fake accounts are created, troop chests bought with those free gems, and then attacked for free kills.

I will give you gear "makes your knight stronger." Fine. Gear is cool.

Max knight level 212...ok - whatever. I've got 10 250's and too many 240's to count.

No - you shouldn't have to buy gems to make the game enjoyable. That's what I'm getting at - don't know why you got pissed at me.

1. Limiting res under a bubble, getting rid of troop chests, making resources valuable and needed are ways that the non-gemmer, the average player can compete with the gemmer.

Sure the gemmer will always have an advantage, but not the huge gap you see right now.

Good luck in the game.

Comment

Lol sorry there are players who say they're better just because they can spend thousands and gain huge amounts of might, that's what pisses me off.

I'm level 28, not a noob. In the last few months I've only spent around $30 on this game.

Troop chests are awesome. We need to keep those and win them from events, otherwise we won't get very far fast enough.

Alliance banks are great too, for those of us who don't want to/can't buy our way in and need lots of resources fast.

Free gems to spend on Cambridge chests and gain more higher level troops? FANTASTIC. It helps gain a bit of power against people who spend hundreds/thousands for gems and gain more might faster than us people who don't spend as much.
            I'm in one of the newer worlds.

Comment

Ok, you obviously don't know a lot about this game, so I'll educate you. I don't know what server you play on, but mine is almost 2 years old, and I can promise you we don't have any new players join. For one, someone would be an idiot to join a server where players have over 2 billion might, and over 4 billion kills. What's the point in playing?
              So wouldn't it be better to tackle that problem? A game (maybe 'world' is better in this context) in which no new players are joining will die after a while, the only question is when it would happen.
              Might has to be burned. That's the problem with this game. The average player doesn't care whether he can reach let's say the top 50. Those spots are reserved for gemmers as it is in lots of successful games. But he cares if a 2bn might player can destroy months of training in seconds. That is the problem with the game. There are way to much Tournaments of Might. The game encourages hugging. There are too few Troop Kill events and the prizes of them generally suck. Combine that with high level gear, knights and furies and nobody thinks it's worth opening up for. Last 48h TK competition I only succeeded in killing 4.5m might without rejecting a single fight and actively looking for opponents. It's sad.
              https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

I started this for a new world, kinda like they did the hardcore one.
                Not for two cry babies to argue about gems.
                Audio Mixing and mastering

Comment

If you don't want a constructive discussion, why posting on the community forums? Send a mail to Kabam instead.
                  https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

It's my lunch hour, so I'm back to post! LOL!

First - Evie I still have to disagree. Troop chests are terrible. They only serve to widen the gap between gemmer (who buys massive amounts of might, 100's of mil in 48 hours) and non-gemmer (who trains maybe 1 mil a day). There has to be a way to level out the troop training field so that the non-gemmer will feel it is worth it to open to the big gemmer. Otherwise no one wants to spend a month training 30 mil and get wiped out in 3 hits by a 4 bil might gemmer. That's not fun. Servers die because of that.

Second - no one needs resources fast. Build up your cities, take time, that was the fun of the game. Seeing how fast you could train might was enjoyable. Farm constantly, pick fights. Bubble banks destroy the main reason to fight on here - protection and obtaining of resources for troop training.

So with bubble banks and troop chests, this game has just basically become whoever feels like buying the most might can buy their kills. That's no fun, no strategy there, nothing buy pay to play. That's why servers are dying.

All that needs to happen to save this game is get rid bubble banks, troop chests, and make us train might again, not just buy it.

And Balentine I agree - I'd love to see a new world with no troop chests, no iron/fury, no gear, 212 max knight, no bubble banks, just good plain fighting.

Comment

Well....

I still disagree with you, Barty. But what Kabam should do is divide servers so it caters to everybody's different needs, then.

Win win for everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X