Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

A Big/Bold Idea To Fix This Broken Game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Big/Bold Idea To Fix This Broken Game.

    This post will be updated with more and more information as I get time to add to it. My idea is to make a One Stop Shop fix all for KBN. Fact is Gaea wont do anything unless they can see a profit. Therefore we must work within that mindset.

    I need help with 3 basic things to help make as many happy as possible.

    Let's start with the main things I want to cover. City 6, Heros, Campaign, Campaign Items, & helping to keep new players and please the long time players.

    City Six
    City 6 is unique as it would have 2 new buildings named "Armory" & "Armor Lab."(Gaea this next part might scare you but just stay with me for a second) Upon reaching level 20 and claiming your Level up reward a popup from King Arthur himself would pop up to reward you with a deed(CITY 6) to build a unique city to help fight the Fey! That's right. A free deed. No strings attach just reach level 20.

    The "Armory" would be used to craft gear from materials farmable from 3 new campaign chapters.(We'll get to that later.)
    The items would be called "Iron Ingot, "Steel Ingot," "Bronze Ingot," "Silver Ingot," "Gold Ingot," "Leather," & such from specific missions throughout the new Campaigns. Items known as "Emblems" would have set random chances to drop from all 3 new Camps based on how good the gear is. "Gladiator Emblems" would drop far less than say "Yeoman Emblems." In the Armory you can also recycle old unused gear en masse into the base Ingots. The better the gear, the more Iron/Steel Ingots you get. If you recycle Forged Gear you have a small chance to get 25-50% of dust used to forge it back. Within this building menu there would also be a tab that shows a list of all gear in game that be crafted, all possible traits on the gear, & the lowest - highest percentage possible(Att+100% - 200%) of traits on that gear, along with the requirements to make it.

    The "Armor Lab" is used to research the traits that make up gear. The higher level Att+ you have the better the gear you can make & the higher chance that the percentages on crafted gear will be near MAX possible %. ALL TRAITS POSSIBLE ON THE GEAR WILL NEED TO BE A CERTAIN LEVEL TO CRAFT SAID GEAR. That means if a breastplate has the possible traits of Att+, Opponent Att-, Movement Speed+, Def+, or Opponent Def- then all of them need to be a certain level. By having to research everything it creates the market to spend money on gems to get speeds and/or items that give multiple speeds such as the "Silver Tokens."


    New Campaign Chapters

    As stated above 3 new campaign chapters would be added. One unlocks at Lv20, another at Lv27, & the final one at Lv34. I'll need help to further elaborate this to break it down into individual missions within the campaigns and to figure out what rewards can/would be added to this other than the Ingots and leather. By doing 3 new Chapters and having level requirements you can space the rate at which people get the new heros preventing newer servers from being killed by tons of new heros. Along with the items needed to craft the gear multiple highly requested campaign items can be added.(Comment items you would like added to campaign please. It's greatly appreciated & helps a ton) Throughout these chapters you could unlock 4-6 new heros. Two of which would effect how gear is crafted be it reducing time to craft and/or getting you a higher chance to get max % traits. The other 2-4 would have various other attributes. As such the 1st chapter would be comparible to Camp 1. The 2nd to Camp 2. & finally the 3rd new camp would be comparible to camp 3 difficulty. This adds progression and means players would constantly have to create new gear to get further into the campaign to get greater rewards. This would encourage purchasing gems to get stamina to farm these Ingots and emblems. Not only that but by adding gear this way it frees up SOME of the gear tournys and makes more diverse playstyles possible without having to wait for a tournament that he/she/it/et who gems the most usually wins. Now we've freed up tournaments to have new items/HGs and/or whatever else the community and Gaea can agree upon.

    This i personally feel kills multiple common request, problems, and issues players currently have and feel exist within KBN.


    I need help with 3 basic things to help make as many happy as possible.
    1. What items should be in Campaign(Nothing Super OP)
    2. What kind of heros are needed/wanted?(Also traits such as Infantry/Cavalry Trainer ect. ect. ect.)
    3. Finally, I'll need help with the main idea itself as a whole community.

    (Add "CanAbyssKahn" on LINE if ya wanna help. I'll make a group to snowball thoughts and further develop details)

    PS, If any gaea mods see this and/or a developer I would love to chat with you in private on LINE about this and be even more appreciative if Gaea would work with me and whoever else wants to help. We want a good game. Gaea needs to make money. Let's work together yall. This game has the best community I've seen in any mobile game and most console/PC games. Don't let this die out. It's amazing to be honest and both us, the players, and GAEA needs to better communicate with each other.
    Last edited by CanAbyssKahn; 10-06-2016, 01:31 AM.
    Click Me 2 Help Fix KBN W/ City 6

  • #2
    Originally posted by CanAbyssKahn View Post
    This post will be updated with more and more information as I get time to add to it. My idea is to make a One Stop Shop fix all for KBN. Fact is Gaea wont do anything unless they can see a profit. Therefore we must work within that mindset.

    I need help with 3 basic things to help make as many happy as possible.

    Let's start with the main things I want to cover. City 6, Heros, Campaign, Campaign Items, & helping to keep new players and please the long time players.

    City Six
    City 6 is unique as it would have 2 new buildings named "Armory" & "Armor Lab."(Gaea this next part might scare you but just stay with me for a second) Upon reaching level 20 and claiming your Level up reward a popup from King Arthur himself would pop up to reward you with a deed(CITY 6) to build a unique city to help fight the Fey! That's right. A free deed. No strings attach just reach level 20.

    The "Armory" would be used to craft gear from materials farmable from 3 new campaign chapters.(We'll get to that later.)
    The items would be called "Iron Ingot, "Steel Ingot," "Bronze Ingot," "Silver Ingot," "Gold Ingot," "Leather," & such from specific missions throughout the new Campaigns. Items known as "Emblems" would have set random chances to drop from all 3 new Camps based on how good the gear is. "Gladiator Emblems" would drop far less than say "Yeoman Emblems." In the Armory you can also recycle old unused gear en masse into the base Ingots. The better the gear, the more Iron/Steel Ingots you get. If you recycle Forged Gear you have a small chance to get 25-50% of dust used to forge it back. Within this building menu there would also be a tab that shows a list of all gear in game that be crafted, all possible traits on the gear, & the lowest - highest percentage possible(Att+100% - 200%) of traits on that gear, along with the requirements to make it.

    The "Armor Lab" is used to research the traits that make up gear. The higher level Att+ you have the better the gear you can make & the higher chance that the percentages on crafted gear will be near MAX possible %. ALL TRAITS POSSIBLE ON THE GEAR WILL NEED TO BE A CERTAIN LEVEL TO CRAFT SAID GEAR. That means if a breastplate has the possible traits of Att+, Opponent Att-, Movement Speed+, Def+, or Opponent Def- then all of them need to be a certain level. By having to research everything it creates the market to spend money on gems to get speeds and/or items that give multiple speeds such as the "Silver Tokens."


    New Campaign Chapters

    As stated above 3 new campaign chapters would be added. One unlocks at Lv20, another at Lv27, & the final one at Lv34. I'll need help to further elaborate this to break it down into individual missions within the campaigns and to figure out what rewards can/would be added to this other than the Ingots and leather. By doing 3 new Chapters and having level requirements you can space the rate at which people get the new heros preventing newer servers from being killed by tons of new heros. Along with the items needed to craft the gear multiple highly requested campaign items can be added.(Comment items you would like added to campaign please. It's greatly appreciated & helps a ton) Throughout these chapters you could unlock 4-6 new heros. Two of which would effect how gear is crafted be it reducing time to craft and/or getting you a higher chance to get max % traits. The other 2-4 would have various other attributes. As such the 1st chapter would be comparible to Camp 1. The 2nd to Camp 2. & finally the 3rd new camp would be comparible to camp 3 difficulty. This adds progression and means players would constantly have to create new gear to get further into the campaign to get greater rewards. This would encourage purchasing gems to get stamina to farm these Ingots and emblems. Not only that but by adding gear this way it frees up SOME of the gear tournys and makes more diverse playstyles possible without having to wait for a tournament that he/she/it/et who gems the most usually wins. Now we've freed up tournaments to have new items/HGs and/or whatever else the community and Gaea can agree upon.

    This i personally feel kills multiple common request, problems, and issues players currently have and feel exist within KBN.


    I need help with 3 basic things to help make as many happy as possible.
    1. What items should be in Campaign(Nothing Super OP)
    2. What kind of heros are needed/wanted?(Also traits such as Infantry/Cavalry Trainer ect. ect. ect.)
    3. Finally, I'll need help with the main idea itself as a whole community.

    (Add "CanAbyssKahn" on LINE if ya wanna help. I'll make a group to snowball thoughts and further develop details)

    PS, If any gaea mods see this and/or a developer I would love to chat with you in private on LINE about this and be even more appreciative if Gaea would work with me and whoever else wants to help. We want a good game. Gaea needs to make money. Let's work together yall. This game has the best community I've seen in any mobile game and most console/PC games. Don't let this die out. It's amazing to be honest and both us, the players, and GAEA needs to better communicate with each other.
    Although I like the idea of people being able to make their own gear, tere are a few issues that I see with what you propose.
    1. You start out by stating that any idea must have a revenue stream for Gaea. I absolutely agree, but I am not sure where you have much revenue for Gaea in all of this. The only revenue you mention is speedups and stamina. Since stamina has been around for a while now, many players have hundreds if not thousands of stamina in their inventory so this will not generate any. And people can hit campaign for speedups also, so this will not generate any if much. If you need t purchase items to make the the new gear or compete is contests to get the required items, once again this favors the big spenders who win most of the comps.
    2. Unless the gear you can create is equal (or at least close) with the highest gear currently available, this does not help anyone catch up to the big boys in the game. This is one of the biggest issues is that people can not compete.


    I think the idea has merit, but for an already established game with gear already in existence, I am not sure how this could be implemented. Wish that Kabam had maybe gone this route when they first started to implement gear, but they probably would have found a way to screw it up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
      Although I like the idea of people being able to make their own gear, tere are a few issues that I see with what you propose.
      1. You start out by stating that any idea must have a revenue stream for Gaea. I absolutely agree, but I am not sure where you have much revenue for Gaea in all of this. The only revenue you mention is speedups and stamina. Since stamina has been around for a while now, many players have hundreds if not thousands of stamina in their inventory so this will not generate any. And people can hit campaign for speedups also, so this will not generate any if much. If you need t purchase items to make the the new gear or compete is contests to get the required items, once again this favors the big spenders who win most of the comps.
      2. Unless the gear you can create is equal (or at least close) with the highest gear currently available, this does not help anyone catch up to the big boys in the game. This is one of the biggest issues is that people can not compete.


      I think the idea has merit, but for an already established game with gear already in existence, I am not sure how this could be implemented. Wish that Kabam had maybe gone this route when they first started to implement gear, but they probably would have found a way to screw it up.
      Is exactly why it still needs work. I'm not going to try to fix the older worlds too much. They need merging. With the new server Camlann and future servers it would ensure everyone has the same chance to get good gear. I only mentioned 2 wats for Gaea to profit cause its just beginning. Just starting to develop the idea :P
      If I can get a couple people to help and all these people that are viewing the dang thing to comment the 3 things asked at the end I may be able to get somewhere with it I hope.
      Click Me 2 Help Fix KBN W/ City 6

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CanAbyssKahn View Post
        Is exactly why it still needs work. I'm not going to try to fix the older worlds too much. They need merging. With the new server Camlann and future servers it would ensure everyone has the same chance to get good gear. I only mentioned 2 wats for Gaea to profit cause its just beginning. Just starting to develop the idea :P
        If I can get a couple people to help and all these people that are viewing the dang thing to comment the 3 things asked at the end I may be able to get somewhere with it I hope.
        Merging old worlds won't help at all first of since you will be just merging to the same old problems so older worlds needs to be fixed and changed just as much as new worlds.

        I am like blood I don't mind collecting items to make gear but with new features there will always bring new bugs and other issues and I would rather actually keep the gear the way it is and have the old problems be fixed first before having new things introduced with new problems this is how we got in this situation in the first place gaea/ KABAM just adding and adding new features with no fixes to old ones.

        As for the difference between gemmers and non gemmers it could actually be easily fixed gaea just chooses not to . I mean I still quite often get lv 8 and 9 jewels in madness and a 8 or 9 jewel is near useless vs a 12 and the newest jewel is still higher then that meaning what I get from madness has absolutely no use to anyone. They could easily give 11 jewels or above and it would make a huge difference but nope the keep the 8 s and 9s and it is sad enough getting a lv 8 sapphire or ruby but it is extra sad getting a lv 8 emerald.

        Really what needs to happen is tournaments, campaign, explore, madness, wheel, and other mini games need to be updated every once in awhile.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh and a c6 isn't needed first off you can just add new research to the regular lab instead of making an all new lab just to make gear . Secondly not a whole lot of players are happy with the current healing system since it takes a lot of time and rss so it could be turned similar to that of hobbits system which is instant with no buildings required and that would open the 5 th city to the other new buildings .

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Desolationangel View Post
            Merging old worlds won't help at all first of since you will be just merging to the same old problems so older worlds needs to be fixed and changed just as much as new worlds.

            I am like blood I don't mind collecting items to make gear but with new features there will always bring new bugs and other issues and I would rather actually keep the gear the way it is and have the old problems be fixed first before having new things introduced with new problems this is how we got in this situation in the first place gaea/ KABAM just adding and adding new features with no fixes to old ones.

            As for the difference between gemmers and non gemmers it could actually be easily fixed gaea just chooses not to . I mean I still quite often get lv 8 and 9 jewels in madness and a 8 or 9 jewel is near useless vs a 12 and the newest jewel is still higher then that meaning what I get from madness has absolutely no use to anyone. They could easily give 11 jewels or above and it would make a huge difference but nope the keep the 8 s and 9s and it is sad enough getting a lv 8 sapphire or ruby but it is extra sad getting a lv 8 emerald.

            Really what needs to happen is tournaments, campaign, explore, madness, wheel, and other mini games need to be updated every once in awhile.
            Almost right. They need to be updated continuously.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
              Almost right. They need to be updated continuously.
              At this point I would take every once in awhile

              Comment

              Working...
              X