Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Every Player's Vote Counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Player's Vote Counts

This is my final thought until I see some sort of positive changes inside the game.

What I've seen over the past month is player against player, opinion against opinion. I see this Line group formed, that Line group formed. I see this post against that post. I see a group collecting data from all the various sources and presenting said information to ownership (Kabam, Gaea, I don't give damn at this point). I don't see how that information is presented nor how priority is established. I see owners who simply don't appear to give a rat's asss (perhaps they do and work very hard in their offices, but I don't see it either in game progress or real life).

So if the owners are provided all these opinions, how to do they possibly sift through it all to find a solution most players deem worthy to call 'an improvement'?

How can they ask all players if they like an idea or not?

Crossworld BtBs tourneys.

A Yes Boss.

A No Boss.

Each boss only has 1 supply troop. Since 1 supply troop has 1 might, each supply troop killed should be consider 1 vote.

These two BtBs are active for 24 hours. There is a 'successful' Hit Limit of 1. You may only hit one or the other. Defeat the Boss to cast your vote. When you defeat the Yes Boss, you cast a Yes vote. Defeat the No Boss, you cast a No vote. At the end of the tourney the number total number of places in each BtB is the total vote count. Highest tally wins.

You must be at Lvl ? to qualify for a hit (what level is appropriate to squash many alts I don't know). This is similar to participation in PvP tourneys.

Why use this method? Simply put, EVERY qualified player has an opportunity to voice their opinion. The owner has a simple means to tally votes. And you can't get more transparent.

If you cannot make it work with a TK style might count, then make a Yes Trophy and a No Trophy. Defeat your Boss the collect your trophy (or your vote). But please make these phantom trophies or some kind of point system. We don't need another item to add to our collection.

If for some reason you cannot limit the number of hits, the total number of places in a given tourney is still the total number of votes. Doesn't matter if I hit 1 time, 12 times or 342 times. I can only place once.

If you can't restrict hitting to only one boss, then it really doesn't matter either. If someone chooses to hit more than one boss, they nullify their own vote.

If there are more than two choices, then have a boss per choice.

There are multiple ways to skin this cat. No reason you could not make it work.
    Last edited by Bonz128; 06-17-2016, 03:47 PM.

Originally posted by Bonz128 View Post
    This is my final thought until I see some sort of positive changes inside the game.

What I've seen over the past month is player against player, opinion against opinion. I see this Line group formed, that Line group formed. I see this post against that post. I see a group collecting data from all the various sources and presenting said information to ownership (Kabam, Gaea, I don't give damn at this point). I don't see how that information is presented nor how priority is established. I see owners who simply don't appear to give a rat's asss (perhaps they do and work very hard in their offices, but I don't see it either in game progress or real life).

So if the owners are provided all these opinions, how to do they possibly sift through it all to find a solution most players deem worthy to call 'an improvement'?

How can they ask all players if they like an idea or not?

Crossworld BtBs tourneys.

A Yes Boss.

A No Boss.

Each boss only has 1 supply troop. Since 1 supply troop has 1 might, each supply troop killed should be consider 1 vote.

These two BtBs are active for 24 hours. There is a 'successful' Hit Limit of 1. You may only hit one or the other. Defeat the Boss to cast your vote. When you defeat the Yes Boss, you cast a Yes vote. Defeat the No Boss, you cast a No vote. At the end of the tourney the number total number of places in each BtB is the total vote count. Highest tally wins.

You must be at Lvl ? to qualify for a hit (what level is appropriate to squash many alts I don't know). This is similar to participation in PvP tourneys.

Why use this method? Simply put, EVERY qualified player has an opportunity to voice their opinion. The owner has a simple means to tally votes. And you can't get more transparent.

If you cannot make it work with a TK style might count, then make a Yes Trophy and a No Trophy. Defeat your Boss the collect your trophy (or your vote). But please make these phantom trophies or some kind of point system. We don't need another item to add to our collection.

If for some reason you cannot limit the number of hits, the total number of places in a given tourney is still the total number of votes. Doesn't matter if I hit 1 time, 12 times or 342 times. I can only place once.

If you can't restrict hitting to only one boss, then it really doesn't matter either. If someone chooses to hit more than one boss, they nullify their own vote.

If there are more than two choices, then have a boss per choice.

There are multiple ways to skin this cat. No reason you could not make it work.
    I agree that a way to vote makes sense. I do think that much of this is way too complicated though and many people won't bother because of this.

So here is what I think is a simpler suggestion.

Give people a token (or maybe a few tokens) for voting. These could be available in the calendar as a simple way to distribute or in in game mail.

Place options in the round tower to vote by using your token for the option you prefer. The act of voting gives the player a "You voted" chest which could contain items such as skins/furies/speed/troops etc.).
    The same chest is in all options.

I get this this does not rule out alts and such, so your idea of qualified player is somewhat skewed potentially. But you could also give people who have been on the game longer more votes. So if you are a 3 year player, you get 3 votes, a 4 year gets 4. This allows you actually have the people who have been playing the longest have greater weight which is somewhat fair since they also have the most invested in the game and know the issues better than someone who has only been playing for a few months or a year.

Not that anything will happen because they clearly do not care what we think. But who knows, hope springs eternal (though Gaea is doing it's best to squash it like a bug).

Comment

Voting yes a system similar to that of the banners vote would work it worked when kabam did it . As for older players getting more votes then newer players not sure that is fair since yes the older players have more invested but the game dies if new players don't come and stay and the older players issues are quite different then the newer players issues it would be nice to have fair representation of all problems for all types of players

Comment

Voting system is already in place

/Kabam still works /Gaea does not maybe they too silly to start an account in all worlds I don't know
        Fix mail sty stem in game so all players actually recieve Mail (some still don't )
        Send a mail out with one question on it vote A for yes please and B for no thankyou
        It's not rocket science Gaea !

Comment

Key to having a vote is transparency

Having a whisper voting system did not work. Especially for grail frags. Once, Kabam put up charms as the vote winner. An instant uproar ensued. No none could find anyone that voted for charms.

Maybe I made it little more convoluted than needed. Yes BtB. No BtB. Hit to cast your vote. Kill a troop or get a trophy (something than can be opened and has minimal value, so these things don't stay in our inventory), it doesn't matter. The point is transparency.

Cross world standings are visible in near real time. Hit a boss to cast your vote. Result is visible within a few minutes. The entire community can see the results.

Look at the standings for King of KBN. They only showed the top 3000 places. But if that were a BtB for a vote (whether you collect trophy or kill a troop at the boss) your vote would be cast and visible to all. Yes or NO votes....hit this boss for yes, that boss for. Total number of players indicated in the rank is the total number of votes cast for yes or no.

Like others have said, this whole business of having 3 players represent the whole community is less than comforting. No one has any idea how things are presented or if they represent the good of the whole and not just a select few. So if these mods stay as representation for the whole, it would be good to see what changes are being bandied about and whether the entire community actually agrees with it or not.

Comment

Working...
          X