Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Daily Login Prizes.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desolation angel
    replied
    Originally posted by Desert Rose View Post
    We dont have many hammers in our campaign the ones we have are in chap 4 n 5, i did win a lvl5 the other day in chap4 but I lost millions of might as my knight isnt to crash hot lol.so I stay away from chap 4 n I havent n wont be able to do chap5 for long time the way things are lolol.
    There is also iron hammers in chapter 3 not as useful as master but still there as for dust the drop rates aren't good because they are mixed in with wilds gear and iron and wood hammers each time you hit a wild it could drop any of those not necessarily dust and you need in most of the better gears you need 7 -9 for 1 lv and wilds have a limit to how many you can hit in a day . hammers would be nice in calendar but hammers are useless without dust so if one is in calendar it would only make sense to put both in calendar.

Leave a comment:

• Desert Rose
    replied
    I just did wilds for dust the drop rate is pretty good took me couple minutes but I only needed a few bits..tried the dust exchange in roundtower but was no green..

Leave a comment:

• Desert Rose
    replied
    We dont have many hammers in our campaign the ones we have are in chap 4 n 5, i did win a lvl5 the other day in chap4 but I lost millions of might as my knight isnt to crash hot lol.so I stay away from chap 4 n I havent n wont be able to do chap5 for long time the way things are lolol.

Leave a comment:

• desolation angel
    replied
    Hammers would always be nice but there again there is hammers in campaign all type even master hammers. I usually have tons of hammers sitting around dust is usually my problem ( even though dust is in wilds ) cause you need 6+ each color dust to go too next lv I would kind of like to see some dust in calendar especially if they put a hammer in. ( side note there is a lv 8 master hammer in calendar on 119 problem is there is no lower lvs ( 1234ect. ) and no dust and and even the strongest player on 119 is about 10 mil might I doubt even he can effectively farm the high lv wilds for the dusts needed for a lv 8 hammer so what is really the point of having it since really can't be used.) Just a thought dust is really useless without hammers and vice versa if u put one in calendar you should put both.

Leave a comment:

• ApolloBar
    replied
    Originally posted by SirSmokeAlott View Post
    After winning my season 5 sword today i was happy! extremely.... so thanks kabam for rewarding us with something good....

On the positive side. all players now have better swords and are able to compete.

Massive negative was for me. Being chuffed with my season 5 sword. then realising hmm wait. i have no hammers for this.

Theirfor my sword is currently useless as i have to wait for hammer tourneys (usually every 3-6 days) to win hammers. even on the negative side is you only win one hammer....

My idea is that if kabam are giving away gear as login prizes please put them 2nd last in the login tournament and the last login please put 1-10 hammers. to forge it. lets face it.. without hammers this gear is useless. and also the main point of the login is so kabam know exactly howmany login per month/week/day/year. theirfor these prizes are for our benefit. but more a benefit for kabam.

So please anytime we get gear as a login prize. make it on the second last day and put hammers 1-10 on the last day.

im sure many face this problem so please all who read and agree comment saying "agreed" and lets try push for this.

Thanks guys

Smoke.
    Lol, leat u get hammers as prizes somehow, we get grail frags......3.3mil for a lvl,12 hammer, and kabam have drastically lowered the amount we can now win... I reckon 3 to 6 months to claim it. Avalon server player

Leave a comment:

• TheDemolisher125
    replied
    I agree too my login streak is unbroken lol and a total master hammer 11 or 12 would be like a thanks to the players

Leave a comment:

• biohazard832
    replied
    I agree about the hammers its a great idea

Leave a comment:

• Bunny 131
    replied
    Hammers - Agreed

You have renown in daily prize which helps certain heroes however, gear is just as important so hammers and/or jewels in daily prize would be far more beneficial than multiple 5 x 500k food. But I think total master hammer set from 1-12 instead of 1-10 so you have the option to use it on that special piece at the end of the month or something else if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• StRlnArchR
    replied
    Why wpuld anyone buy gems?

If they gave everything away every 25th day ... You don't have to place high in alli comps to get up to a 5-6 and other hammers you have to pay to play .. I don't want to have paid and then my competitive edge is wiped every 2 weeks instead of every 2 months lol. I WANT BIG PACKS OF 1 MIN SPEEDS !!!

Leave a comment:

• SirSmokeAlott
    replied
    Originally posted by Desert Rose View Post
    Yes agreed I need hamners too..
    Thank you desert. i also agree about charms. you can only in them if you want to loose a fair bit of might.. which in my opinion is wrong as you used to be able to win them free. even gold exp charms 3 or 4 times in login would be great also!

Leave a comment:

• Desert Rose
    replied
    Yes agreed I need hamners too..

Leave a comment:

• Desert Rose
    replied
    Im in same predicament but with all my gear I have been winning i have no charms to strengthen ,since they took them out of explores, I have heaps in my main world but ive started in another world,, ohh well nothing can be done I suppose, not just me lots of others are in same boat :-(

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Daily Login Prizes.....

Daily Login Prizes.....

After winning my season 5 sword today i was happy! extremely.... so thanks kabam for rewarding us with something good....

On the positive side. all players now have better swords and are able to compete.

Massive negative was for me. Being chuffed with my season 5 sword. then realising hmm wait. i have no hammers for this.

Theirfor my sword is currently useless as i have to wait for hammer tourneys (usually every 3-6 days) to win hammers. even on the negative side is you only win one hammer....

My idea is that if kabam are giving away gear as login prizes please put them 2nd last in the login tournament and the last login please put 1-10 hammers. to forge it. lets face it.. without hammers this gear is useless. and also the main point of the login is so kabam know exactly howmany login per month/week/day/year. theirfor these prizes are for our benefit. but more a benefit for kabam.

So please anytime we get gear as a login prize. make it on the second last day and put hammers 1-10 on the last day.

im sure many face this problem so please all who read and agree comment saying "agreed" and lets try push for this.

Thanks guys

Smoke.
Working...
X