Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Horsa 126 World Conquest Touranment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horsa 126 World Conquest Touranment

Hello Kabam,

This event has commenced for over several hours and we have not received this tournament in Horsa 126. Time is ticking and it's not fair other worlds are participating and we cannot . That means we will not benefit in the 750 trophies and depreciate our Ranking from the forging of alliance campaign. So kabam please get this fix soon so horsa 126 members could benefit from the tournament .

Sincerely

Kog

I agree this is s joke im the top runner in the alliance season! I've been to other servers to see if they have the same problem but there's is working fine! This comp has a total of 1500 trophies up 4 grabs! 750 4 alli & 750 4 individual! We need this Comp to keep a level playing feild with the other servers! This will b the end of my season if this errro/ glitch what ever it may b is not addressed! Please kabam get this soughted, the time on Comp is ticking but no territory's r avalable to horsa in order to compete!!!

Comment

We still don't have world conquest event working in Horsa 126. You are costing our alliance valuable trophies. Please fix ASAP or do not count trophies in other worlds. It is unfair to our alliance that is currently in second in the world. You will lose a lot of $$$ if we get screwed over. Please fix. Thanks IZY_777

Comment

Kabam, I too noticed the glitch in the game. It says the World Conquest Tournament is in effect ending in 1 day and some odd hours and I noticed it says "Grail Wars" prizes are being given out shortly and it hasn't even started yet. My fellow alliance members in top rankings in the comps have been forking out $$$ and their hardwork to stay ahead of the game as our alliance is #1 in 126 shows that they deserve more credit from your outstanding game glitches and bugs that cost alot of headaches before the merge and now. I surely hope you guys do something about this because the customer service is not good and sure hope something is done or you'll stop having high gemmers stop gemming if these issues aren't corrected.

Comment

We have a 100 players, most of which have spent tons of money the last two weeks trying to win this three week contest, and now this glitch is going to screw us out of first or second place. Do you think a mass mailing to iTunes demanding our money back will get kabams attention to make this right? Our alliance is in second place among all worlds playing. You would think SpartanAngels deserves some help from Kabam fixing this

Comment

So in the 400 400 area you dont see any boss bases

Comment

That's exactly the case conserned! We have the Comp count down timer on! But theres no boss territory's! It's quite obviously a glitch as rank 500 prize is the same as 1st prize!!

Comment

Spartan Angels are big contenders in this event! We hold the top 2 individual ranks!!! And a very close to 1st overall!! Our team has put alot of time money & effort into this event! All we ask is that we are not at a disadvantage in the season due to this error! Every server is meant to have the same opptunity to obtain trophys l!!! We just want s level playing feild no more no less!! Please Kabam address this asap!!!!

Comment

Kabam, it's been over 12 hours and no one has responded to my email or thread . This mistake from Kabams server missing the boss territory at 400,400 at Horsa 126 is a violation from players and Kabams agreement of fair play . We have spent a lot of money competing and this will deplete our ranking from the forging of alliance. Please have someone explain what they are about to do. You either give my members the full 720 trophies alliance and individual and golden medallion and we call this even. If not we would have to take this to ITunes for agreement violation.

Comment

Cheating the way in tk comps and crying wolf?

Yeah it's a shame kabam killed a good game and now the cheating alliance SpartanAngels are crying because some all edged glitch? Hitting alts during tk comp is a great achievement only if it fair for others to do so too. And spending a lot of $$$ for this event is just an excuse as SpartanAngels always been big gemmers. Which ofcourse good for kabam.
                    Tournament seem to be running fine just hard to get used to different setting.
                    Always crying when don't get their way the crybabies and then blame kabam.
                    kabam has done a lot of new initiatives so should be given some credit instead of critised all the time.

Comment

How is it so difficult for Kabam to be fair across all the worlds if they are organizing the events for alliances? The world conquest tournament is for 2 days and Horsa126 is not yet made a start and we have already past 1 day. If this event is not going to give any trophies for Horsa126 then no world should be getting any trophies. Or on the contrary Kabam have to award all the players of 126 with rank 1 prizes. We SpartanAngels have worked very hard to keep up the top spots both in individual and alliance, and we cannot tolerate any sort of mishaps which can cause us to lose our spots. I would like Kabam to take this seriously as our time and money are at stakes. Please provide a resolution as soon as possible before we all regret about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTerminatorJ View Post
                        How is it so difficult for Kabam to be fair across all the worlds if they are organizing the events for alliances? The world conquest tournament is for 2 days and Horsa126 is not yet made a start and we have already past 1 day. If this event is not going to give any trophies for Horsa126 then no world should be getting any trophies. Or on the contrary Kabam have to award all the players of 126 with rank 1 prizes. We SpartanAngels have worked very hard to keep up the top spots both in individual and alliance, and we cannot tolerate any sort of mishaps which can cause us to lose our spots. I would like Kabam to take this seriously as our time and money are at stakes. Please provide a resolution as soon as possible before we all regret about it.
                        Interesting idea but kaban won't go for it - not with threats. After all this time don't you understand the concept of the game yet?

Comment

I am not a top contender in the trophiy count. Just working hard to get as many as possible. I am a casual gemmer but have not purchased in some time due to things just like this. I agree SA have been holding top ranks and can thoroughly understand their anger. I too am angry and I haven't spent a dime on this gig. (I know I should go back in the basement and steal dads credit card blah blah blah)...
                          Anyhoo.. Kabam... Quit introducing new aspects to an already unstable gaming platform. Understand that players willing to spend would rather do it knowing they don't have to screenshot every little action just in case of failure... The fact that the boss territories aren't in Horsa 126 is ridiculous. The mount of money spent on this game from ALL individuals involved is staggering... Probly more than Keith makes even...lol.. Therefore excellence and quality are not only expected.. But demanded.. Better yet... Commanded.
                          This mess up could very well end a long relationship with this game for many... The mere fact that this post has gone without response from you is unacceptable. If I was in the position U are in... I would massage the players not anger them with more easily preventable mistakes.
                          I would never treat my customers like this. They deserve answers and they deserve to be made whole. Get it together.
                          ~~~ElemenT

Comment

Kabam

Once again you are screwing/scamming your deepest pockets. I have spent thousands of of dollars on KOC, and have forgiven many of your "glitches". This one beats everything else. your current tournament is unavailable on the Horsa 126 server leaving those of us who have worked and spent so much to keep our top ranking once again in jeopardy. Please find a reasonable remediation immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by toporsh View Post
                              I am not a top contender in the trophiy count. Just working hard to get as many as possible. I am a casual gemmer but have not purchased in some time due to things just like this. I agree SA have been holding top ranks and can thoroughly understand their anger. I too am angry and I haven't spent a dime on this gig. (I know I should go back in the basement and steal dads credit card blah blah blah)...
                              Anyhoo.. Kabam... Quit introducing new aspects to an already unstable gaming platform. Understand that players willing to spend would rather do it knowing they don't have to screenshot every little action just in case of failure... The fact that the boss territories aren't in Horsa 126 is ridiculous. The mount of money spent on this game from ALL individuals involved is staggering... Probly more than Keith makes even...lol.. Therefore excellence and quality are not only expected.. But demanded.. Better yet... Commanded.
                              This mess up could very well end a long relationship with this game for many... The mere fact that this post has gone without response from you is unacceptable. If I was in the position U are in... I would massage the players not anger them with more easily preventable mistakes.
                              I would never treat my customers like this. They deserve answers and they deserve to be made whole. Get it together.
                              ~~~ElemenT
                              There's the concept for you all. Milk those who spend and as soon as they feel warm and fuzzy that they are top introduce something new. Repeat and then repeat again. I'm surprised some are still dumb enough to spend. The top alliance in 126 all quit because of how predictable and blatant the dash for cash is. Maybe Spangels will be the next for a mass exodus!!! Orr maybe they aren't bright enough.

Deserve answers!!!! Ha ha ha some of us remember the 'we are listening and we hear you' that didn't last long. They listen to the accountants and ring of cash registers

On the up side at least the map is working better :-) thank you,kaban for at least fixing something.

Comment

Working...
                              X