Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The cheating continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cheating continues

So the cheats are still active in 126. Look like if you spend enough money the T&Cs don't apply to you and you can buy people's accounts and zero them for easy KTs and get away with it.

No wonder the game is dead.

Thank you for bringing this back to our attention. We have created a questionnaire in order to gather more information to send to the development team about the scamming and account purchasing that has been occurring lately, especially on world 126. Please fill this quick questionnaire out as well as forward the link to anyone else you know who has been affected.

Click here to fill out the questionnaire.

Comment

We all knew it was bad and kaban finally realise it and produce a.......QUESTIONNAIRE!!!!!

What decisive action.... Not. I guess kaban are hardly going to hand out lifetime bans to the biggest spenders even when some clearly violate the T&Cs.

Comment

Originally posted by Havent_a_clue View Post
        So the cheats are still active in 126. Look like if you spend enough money the T&Cs don't apply to you and you can buy people's accounts and zero them for easy KTs and get away with it.

No wonder the game is dead.
        I'm confused?!?! How is legitimately buying someone's acc who wants to stop playing and get some money back and then the buyer killing the acc cheating?? I'm sure if you was offered an acc that was at reasonable might for the right price you'd be on it like flies on c##p, what kabam should sort out is the idiots who sell their acc then cry fowl and say it's been stolen and the buyer gets screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavmeister46 View Post
          I'm confused?!?! How is legitimately buying someone's acc who wants to stop playing and get some money back and then the buyer killing the acc cheating?? I'm sure if you was offered an acc that was at reasonable might for the right price you'd be on it like flies on c##p, what kabam should sort out is the idiots who sell their acc then cry fowl and say it's been stolen and the buyer gets screwed.
          Sounds to me like you're one of those who does it. Obviously didn't read the T&Cs

'You agree not to transfer or resell or otherwise convey your Account or the right to use your Account or rights therein to anyone. ' .... 'You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time ' ......

'Any unauthorized transferring, trading, selling or exchanging of any Virtual Currency, Site Items, or Accounts (“Unauthorized Transactions”) to anyone, including among other users of the Websites or Services is not sanctioned by Kabam and is strictly forbidden. All users who participate in such activities do so at their own risk and hereby agree to indemnify Kabam against any and all consequences resulting from such actions. You acknowledge that Kabam may stop, suspend, terminate, discontinue, or reverse any Unauthorized Transaction, regardless of when such Unauthorized Transaction occurred (or has yet to occur) when it suspects or has evidence of fraud, violations of the Terms, violations of any other applicable law or regulation, or any intentional act designed to interfere at all with the normal operation of the Websites or Services. You further agree that Kabam may, in its sole discretion, reverse any transaction that is in its best interest, or may debit your balance of Virtual Currency, including without limitation, taking actions, which may cause your balance to be zero and/or a negative amount. Kabam may, in its sole discretion, terminate, suspend, or modify your Account if you engage or assist in any Unauthorized Transaction.'

You agree not to '· Buy, sell or trade Site Items or user Accounts for non-Kabam items (including cash) or vice versa'

Just shows you didn't bother to read them. Unwise given kaban's continuous 'moving goal posts'. the guy leaving couldn't care less about the T&Cs but then neither do those clearly breaching them because they spend so much kaban just turn a blind eye. HOW FAIR IS THAT. Makes a mockery of the T&Cs

But it does state 'Kabam reserves the right to make changes to any Terms at any time'. Seems they've changed them for some player but not for all. Maybe there's a special set of T&Cs if you spend over a certain amount? If any big spenders read this and have a different set of T&Cs PM me or post.

SELL MY ACCOUNT!!!! Ha ha ha - I wouldn't sell. I've invested a lot of time and not much money in the game.... For fun. Some people are so desperate they've gone beyond buying gems.

Hitting alts is one thing but buying accounts is just wrong (and very sad)

Comment

Originally posted by Havent_a_clue View Post
            Sounds to me like you're one of those who does it. Obviously didn't read the T&Cs

'You agree not to transfer or resell or otherwise convey your Account or the right to use your Account or rights therein to anyone. ' .... 'You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time ' ......

'Any unauthorized transferring, trading, selling or exchanging of any Virtual Currency, Site Items, or Accounts (“Unauthorized Transactions”) to anyone, including among other users of the Websites or Services is not sanctioned by Kabam and is strictly forbidden. All users who participate in such activities do so at their own risk and hereby agree to indemnify Kabam against any and all consequences resulting from such actions. You acknowledge that Kabam may stop, suspend, terminate, discontinue, or reverse any Unauthorized Transaction, regardless of when such Unauthorized Transaction occurred (or has yet to occur) when it suspects or has evidence of fraud, violations of the Terms, violations of any other applicable law or regulation, or any intentional act designed to interfere at all with the normal operation of the Websites or Services. You further agree that Kabam may, in its sole discretion, reverse any transaction that is in its best interest, or may debit your balance of Virtual Currency, including without limitation, taking actions, which may cause your balance to be zero and/or a negative amount. Kabam may, in its sole discretion, terminate, suspend, or modify your Account if you engage or assist in any Unauthorized Transaction.'

You agree not to '· Buy, sell or trade Site Items or user Accounts for non-Kabam items (including cash) or vice versa'

Just shows you didn't bother to read them. Unwise given kaban's continuous 'moving goal posts'. the guy leaving couldn't care less about the T&Cs but then neither do those clearly breaching them because they spend so much kaban just turn a blind eye. HOW FAIR IS THAT. Makes a mockery of the T&Cs

But it does state 'Kabam reserves the right to make changes to any Terms at any time'. Seems they've changed them for some player but not for all. Maybe there's a special set of T&Cs if you spend over a certain amount? If any big spenders read this and have a different set of T&Cs PM me or post.

SELL MY ACCOUNT!!!! Ha ha ha - I wouldn't sell. I've invested a lot of time and not much money in the game.... For fun. Some people are so desperate they've gone beyond buying gems.

Hitting alts is one thing but buying accounts is just wrong (and very sad)
            Lol I've never paid for anyone's acc or been given one, seen way too many get ripped off but in saying that why is it ok for kabam to flaunt the real life law on a daily basis by allowing minors to play a game that involves real life money and blatant gambling yet they put a stop on people trying to recuperate a little money back on a game they no longer wish to play? Seems like it's one rule for them to totally break gambling laws and another for players to get money back on an investment.

Comment

Lets be clear about what will happen if you fill in this form, Kabam will ban you for sharing your account information in accordance with its ToS.

Lets be clear about what will not happen if you fill this form in, Kabam will not take any action about the two main culprits who are ruining what is generally a good server full of good people, because they spend too much money on their accounts.

Lets also be clear about what will happen next, a mod will delete this post and I will get banned from the forums for posting the truth.

Please remember mods, there are more than two people who play 126, try treating them all the same.

Comment

Hello all,

The reason we are using the questionnaire is so that we can try and find the root of the issue. We kindly ask for your assistance so that we can link together consistencies between instances. We will not divulge this information to anyone other than our game team, so in order to help stop this from happening in the future, we will need your assistance.
                Will Get You In

Comment

Originally posted by Gh0stFaceKiller View Post
                  Lets be clear about what will happen if you fill in this form, Kabam will ban you for sharing your account information in accordance with its ToS.

Lets be clear about what will not happen if you fill this form in, Kabam will not take any action about the two main culprits who are ruining what is generally a good server full of good people, because they spend too much money on their accounts.

Lets also be clear about what will happen next, a mod will delete this post and I will get banned from the forums for posting the truth.

Please remember mods, there are more than two people who play 126, try treating them all the same.
                  Kaban treat everyone equally!!!!! It will never happen. Maybe kaban have all the screenshots sent in proving the culprits have done it on their office wall next to how much they have spent on the game and have a good laugh at the other players.

From the evidence I've seen the accused would have been found guilty and banned in any other investigation. Kabans investigations are lengthy and they won't take any action because player x spends a ton of $

Won't matter in a few weeks anyway. Most players will have left and no doubt seeking refunds

Comment

Originally posted by BrentoBox View Post
                    Hello all,

The reason we are using the questionnaire is so that we can try and find the root of the issue. We kindly ask for your assistance so that we can link together consistencies between instances. We will not divulge this information to anyone other than our game team, so in order to help stop this from happening in the future, we will need your assistance.

The root of the issue is you kaban do not treat players equally and positively discriminate against those who spend little or nothing. Those who spend and complain get refunds, gems, troops, and lvl 9 gemstones everyone else get the standard 'as a gamer I understand.....' And then nothing. From what I've seen if you are a female player and its a guy in 'customer service' the freebies are better. Maybe I should change my name and avatar.

How much data and how many screenshots do,you need to be sent? Or are you hoping we'll just give up?

Comment

Havent_a_clue, are you the one going around in world 126 to everyone trying to sell accounts?? I mean I have gotten like 5 messages in recent weeks from people saying they want to quit, ect.... and sell account. Don't get me wrong, I understand people quit for many reasons and I totally agree with the idea and concept of selling your own personal account which you have paid good money to build and upgrade!!!!! I also understand why Kabam does not like the idea nor want people to sell accounts and trade personal information.

I will also admit that I have violated the TOS agreement in the past and been punished for it, however I have not violated it since my punishment. But many have contacted me and others that I know about selling their accounts or in some cases just will to open and zero if you let them put up a knight with average defense so they get some TK on the way out the door.

So what exactly are you crying about Havent??? You mad people are quitting and not letting you kill them???

I am not going to lie, I can list 30 Billion in might right now from 9 players that are quitting and willing to give up the might for free or for pennies. One is my old Vice Chancellor, he is quitting and done with the game, he will open and unmarshal anytime I want it, I just have to call him. I guess that is what playing with someone for 2 years gets you.

So who's cheating Havent??? Are the players cheating, are the people quitting cheating, or are you just trying to get people in trouble or banned by making false accusations that you can't prove and then sending around your own messages to people asking if they will buy your account, just so you can take a screen shot and send it to kabam????
                      online printing

Comment

Originally posted by BrentoBox View Post
                        Hello all,

Hello BrentoBox,

Do not search very far... Some hackers can and do enter your database with unlegitimate queries they created for this purpose, like a lot of cheats on other games, like what we repeat it each time. You do not believe that ? Explore your database logs andsor legitimates/unlegitimates queries... At least, you'll find how we can have a map on some internet web sites...

I'm trying to acquire an application doing that automatically and developped on iOS. I'm near to succeed. Not to cheat myself but to prove it exists. If I find it, what do you prefer ?

- free download on Fondation's web site ?
                        - sharing it with my friends ?
                        - sending it to you ?

(options are not cumulative)

When will you take us as serious as it's needed ?
                        18+

Comment

D
                          Originally posted by BloodGnomes View Post
                          Havent_a_clue, are you the one going around in world 126 to everyone trying to sell accounts?? I mean I have gotten like 5 messages in recent weeks from people saying they want to quit, ect.... and sell account. Don't get me wrong, I understand people quit for many reasons and I totally agree with the idea and concept of selling your own personal account which you have paid good money to build and upgrade!!!!! I also understand why Kabam does not like the idea nor want people to sell accounts and trade personal information.

I will also admit that I have violated the TOS agreement in the past and been punished for it, however I have not violated it since my punishment. But many have contacted me and others that I know about selling their accounts or in some cases just will to open and zero if you let them put up a knight with average defense so they get some TK on the way out the door.

So what exactly are you crying about Havent??? You mad people are quitting and not letting you kill them???

I am not going to lie, I can list 30 Billion in might right now from 9 players that are quitting and willing to give up the might for free or for pennies. One is my old Vice Chancellor, he is quitting and done with the game, he will open and unmarshal anytime I want it, I just have to call him. I guess that is what playing with someone for 2 years gets you.

So who's cheating Havent??? Are the players cheating, are the people quitting cheating, or are you just trying to get people in trouble or banned by making false accusations that you can't prove and then sending around your own messages to people asking if they will buy your account, just so you can take a screen shot and send it to kabam????
                          My comments appear to have hit a nerve so I've had a period of 'enforced absence' you admit to cheating and got a light slap on the wrist and imply you'd violate the T&Cs again.

Sell my account! I play for fun not to try to be top. Your credit card limit isn't big enough even to tempt me - try elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                          X