Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Attack knight strength

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack knight strength

Alreet there.

Thought this might be of an interest to some. I compiled a small list of attack knights from 126, so that people can compare how they are standing. I might try keep it up to date, we'll see. Applies to 126, obviously, but with the few merged worlds, the numbers should be similar in yours, so you can relate to that.

http://camelottools.appspot.com/knights126

Originally posted by tempicek View Post
    Alreet there.

Thought this might be of an interest to some. I compiled a small list of attack knights from 126, so that people can compare how they are standing. I might try keep it up to date, we'll see. Applies to 126, obviously, but with the few merged worlds, the numbers should be similar in yours, so you can relate to that.

http://camelottools.appspot.com/knights126
    Good info I'll sticky it for you so it dont get lost

Comment

Why are you posting peoples attack knight ratings? what I have on my knight is no one else's business, and its certainly not your business to put it in a list on a website

Comment

Yea

How is this not flagged but I can't name a player by name who steals accounts and zeros them? I hardly think it's accurate as I have been hit by 2 of those guys and manny knight is clearly way better than Terminators although mine does beat both theirs by a long long long very long way. No brag just fact,spargel Knights are known to be inferior due to a lack of morals I believe.

Comment

Temp kinda pathetic what you did here - wait, strike that. It is pathetic what you have done ! And kabam why hasn't this been flagged or whatever it is you do on this forum? FYI no consent was given for this to be posted at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeliciousB View Post
            Why are you posting peoples attack knight ratings? what I have on my knight is no one else's business, and its certainly not your business to put it in a list on a website
            I'm sorry you feel that way. I can't see how knowing this would not be others people's business. Surely anyone from 126 will find that useful (I'm sure to add more players to the list as time allows me). And for other worlds, I think top 5 from any world would be really nice to see. Can't invest that much effort into it, but maybe I could get some help with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith9007 View Post
              I hardly think it's accurate as I have been hit by 2 of those guys and manny knight is clearly way better than Terminators
              Manny's is 17% higher than TerminatorJ's. That's all that the list says, whatever that means in your wordly description.

Originally posted by Keith9007 View Post
              mine does beat both theirs by a long long long very long way
              Keith9007's knight is 4% better than Manny's. Again, whatever that means in that language ^^^.

Comment

Such unnecessary hate... There is a list of who's knight is strong, there are no number put up here showing anything. All it says is strong knights and the % that they are stronger than certain other knights. Ido'nt see why this is such a problem. No ... / ... (percentages) were placed here, which, btw, can easily be calculated with a single report anyway, so even if those were to be placed here, it wouldnt be any different than that people would be saving time calculating themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by tempicek View Post
                  I'm sorry you feel that way. I can't see how knowing this would not be others people's business. Surely anyone from 126 will find that useful (I'm sure to add more players to the list as time allows me). And for other worlds, I think top 5 from any world would be really nice to see. Can't invest that much effort into it, but maybe I could get some help with that?
                  If someone wishes to know the details of my attack knight they can open up their city and I'll take a stroll over. All your list will do is give people yet another reason not to open.

Its not a useful list unless every single attack knight in a world is on it, right now its just you listing a few names and singling people out. I notice no one from your alliance is on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                    Good info I'll sticky it for you so it dont get lost
                    Really bad judgement call by a moderator

Comment

you can add my knight I already opened for all those people and have seen how mine compares and it doersn't at all lol.

Comment

Thanks Temp

i appreciate you putting the tool up for your alliance and then generously sharing it with everyone to try to help. You have helped many (including several BL) improve their Knights and Heros. The reason we are not on there is because we know our own Knights strength and don't need it posted for the alliance.

What's interesting to me is how many from 70 have level 9 jewels. How did that happen? Who gave them out? I can't even get Kabam to give me level 6's and 7's I actually won in merlin. They just keep closing the case.

Remember before fussing too much, temp can always make the tool and sheet private for his alliance again. It's the best thing out there and I commend him for wanting to help others. Thank you Temp.

Comment

Thanks, Tempy

Btw this whole thread is hilarious. Keep the comments going. Hahahaha

Originally posted by lancealot80 View Post
                          i appreciate you putting the tool up for your alliance and then generously sharing it with everyone to try to help. You have helped many (including several BL) improve their Knights and Heros. The reason we are not on there is because we know our own Knights strength and don't need it posted for the alliance.

What's interesting to me is how many from 70 have level 9 jewels. How did that happen? Who gave them out? I can't even get Kabam to give me level 6's and 7's I actually won in merlin. They just keep closing the case.

Remember before fussing too much, temp can always make the tool and sheet private for his alliance again. It's the best thing out there and I commend him for wanting to help others. Thank you Temp.

Comment

This is the most useless list I have ever seen. It provides nothing of any value since it does not say how the relative strength of each knight is calculated.
                            With this little information, it should not be a sticky and die from lack of anyone caring.

With so many combinations of debuf and attack available on knights nowadays, I am not even sure how you would calculate a proper strength.
                            I have seen 10 different combinations where a knight will be 1400 plus combined. No one combination is correct since it also depends on the combination that the defender has on which might actually work best.

Tempic, you have come up with a few things that are useful in the past, but this provides nothing of any benefit.

Comment

Yea lance make it private, Next time you want to do me a favor don't. Believe it or not most people with a good knight already know that info. Who in Bl100 did he help? I've never heard of him. One thing and probably only thing you and I will ever agree on is those level 9 jewels. But Kabam got smart and offered those in chests that actually had none so now it can be claimed they were won in chests (they weren't) but then that's a whole different subject to be ignored. Simple fact is this. Kabam has the right to publish my name on Kabam sites your Player does not even if he thinks he's helping. I can't stop him from making his list and I don't really care how he spends his time but as a Kabam customer I do feel I have some basic rights. Knight ranking is a game function and should be performed by a Kabam employee.

Comment

Working...
                              X