Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

you ruined perfectly good game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you ruined perfectly good game

I know this might not be right place for it but neither is ideas so.. we did world merge and ended up being where we were before it in no time. This is why i think it happened: with all new things you made it impossible to be competitive without deacend gemming. Gap between gemmers and none gemmers is huge. There is really no reason to be hard farmer and smart at training troops cause troops trained vs troops bought gap is just too big.
    so if you work youre *** off you get couple mil might trained. Its really pointless. Second is gear stuff. Random stats gear.. that made it even bigger that gap between big gemmers and none gemmers. Huge gemmers have all good gears fast and it causes light gemmers none gemmers will never open. Cause they dont train theire troops they have no reason either. They can only lose by opening. They doesent need to protect rss cause they dont need it.
    this game to be intresting needs none gemmers and light gemmers as much as hardcore gemmers. Cause it would give hardcore gemmers more to play with too. If world dies hard gemmers will go too. Why to gem in dead world. This is where its going fast at current rate.
    What i think you need to do is lower gap between gemmers and small gemmers/none gemmers. Maybe give token hit in campain back. Give campaing stamina out in lower ranks at comps. Give more troops out from campaing. Give even some chance to be competive without spending fortune. This would benefit kabam, high gemmers, small gemmer and none gemmers. If you do nothing you have to do world merge for merged worlds soon and player base will get samller again.
    Kile

The sweet spot comps helped. There is a bigger issue that goes beyond gemming. New players have archaic starter chests so they start at a bad point there should be some basic gear for them or something. To help teach them. Add in and I seriously hate this gc is abusive to new players, there's always cliques and ppl are always cursing each other to get hits. Add in there is huge imbalances in embedding in some merged worlds. There should be a random good prize in each comp so those behind the pack can have a chance. There should be new gear in campaign that isn't out dated. And for the love of God can we please trade in old gear. I don't need 200 boxes of season 2 gear nor do I want to win gear as a prize all the time. I miss the game being sans gear with 212 Knights.

Comment

Way i isee this people are losing intrest. Many people cant be competive win comps or be anyway usefull. So they quit. Seems like everyday few guys quit. Some guys loses friends.. someone to fight with etc. Snowball effect coming. Im here chatting cause apparently contact suppurt> feedback is not right place. Every time i mail there im asked to write forums. So here i am.
      My only goal is to make this game enjoyable again. Now its not. But it used to be. So mail here guys what you wanna do about it. Where you think problem is.

Comment

Way i see it if you value only top gemmers opinion you will listen about 10% or less players. Now if none gemmer mails you send auto mail back. There is no alli that is all top gemmers. If none gemmers or small gemmers will quit. That alli will die (read all allis). There is guys who just like to talk in gc. I think thats worthless. We need active players. Now people goes to clash of clans and other games where things are more even

Comment

My teammates already start to playing clash of clans. Even my chancellor is spending more time playing clash not koc.
          Ppl can't be competitive so don't bother playing. Just took another game from market and spend on them ( clash, gow etc) I haven't seen any new players on koc. So if ppl quitting and new ppl don't start playing where this game is leading??? To death.
          Only view of us bother and try to complaint here and fight for changes. Normal players change game.

Comment

Kabam's downfall is directly linked to their gaming vision - focus on big spenders, to hell with anyone else. What that does is get a lot of money real quick, but also lets the game die a slow death. Shame really, cause in March-December of 2012, this was the best war game out there, top 10 app, and once held first place.

The other game you mention, actually gives ALL types of players a chance to have fun, gemmers and non-gemmers alike, and there is a reason it is the #1 grossing app of all time and still #1 after two years.

Come play in my clan - Blue Lightning - I'm Big Poppa. 2975 trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by JimBrayAgain View Post
              Kabam's downfall is directly linked to their gaming vision - focus on big spenders, to hell with anyone else. What that does is get a lot of money real quick, but also lets the game die a slow death.
              It is the Chinese influence, which started at the time Alibaba came into the picture as an investor. I've read that so many games in the Asian market fail that the games are highly monetized ("pay-to-win") so that hopefully the entire production costs are recuperated within 1 month.

Comment

This game is dying fast. And it's not just the light/non gemmers who are frustrated and quitting. The random stats gear has alienated a lot of big gemmers too. I know people who have literally hundreds of pieces of firestorm and corruptors gear but not one top piece. They are frustrated that they spent a lot of $$$ but don't even have awesome gear to show for it.

The comps are ridiculous lately. Who wants to compete in a divisional tk where the top prize is chaos armory chests, and rank 4 and under get season 3 or older gear? And the divisions need to be revised. Kings division starts at level 85 and goes all the way up to 200. Most people who actually play (as opposed to alts or gc trawlers) are above 85 now, so that means one division for almost all of the actives.

Campaign used to be one way non/light gemmers could at least compete if they were willing to invest time. But with the changes unveiled today, the gap will only widen more. Outdated gear and hammers are still prizes, but stamina, tokens and gems are pretty much gone.

Every day gc gets quieter. Every day more people either quit, or start spending more of their time on other games.

I was so excited the world merges finally took place after months and months of players asking for them. Now, less than 3 months later, our merged world is already dying. It didnt need to be this way. It's sad that Kabam has killed what used to be a great game.

Morganna, Tristan 130

Comment

O M G! I can win 25K War Wagons! This update is exciting! Can't wait to see what's coming next!

Comment

Working...
                  X