Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Wild Flippers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Flippers

Kabam:

Are there any plans to stop the rampant wild flipping that is going on?

It's a game of war, I understand that. However, to have players exist only for the sole purpose of taking wilds and then abandoning them...just stinks. Two guys flipped over 100 wilds against our Alliance last night alone. They stay hidden, only build small handfuls of troops to take out wilds and don't build their cities up. They aren't playing to build armies or cities, only to ruin others gameplay. There's no way to retaliate, we only get to sit back and take it.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kabam:

Are there any plans to stop the rampant wild flipping that is going on?

It's a game of war, I understand that. However, to have players exist only for the sole purpose of taking wilds and then abandoning them...just stinks. Two guys flipped over 100 wilds against our Alliance last night alone. They stay hidden, only build small handfuls of troops to take out wilds and don't build their cities up. They aren't playing to build armies or cities, only to ruin others gameplay. There's no way to retaliate, we only get to sit back and take it.
    I hope they do. These wild flippers have no honor. Further Kabam should investigate who these wild flippers are. :-) Right Kabam.
    CBD for Sale Florida

Comment

I agree completely about the wild flippers. Even though I know about it, I do not do it. That means there are several people out there who have no honor and are fine with being dirtbags. I am sure they are the same in person as in the game world. It shows a true weakness in leadership. Since the idiots have an advantage over normal people, I think there should be an advantage for normal people over the idiots.

This is the beta version of the game, so I think Kabam has a lot to learn from the idiots to make the game more fun for normal people. However, they have not been very responsive to date.....
      CBD oil

Comment

wild flipping is against the general game's etiquette but is part of the game and we can't do much to prevent it. Usually big alliances punish wild flippers attacking them non stop to teach them a lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
          wild flipping is against the general game's etiquette but is part of the game and we can't do much to prevent it. Usually big alliances punish wild flippers attacking them non stop to teach them a lesson
          You built the game and you can't figure out how to prevent it? That's not encouraging.

Attacking someone who has their troops hidden and isn't out to grow, they are only out to ruin the gameplay of others, doesn't accomplish anything.

Make a time limit requirement on wilds (if I conquer a wild, I can't abandon it for 24 hours). Make it so if you flip a wild your troops un-hide for 24 hours.

The point is; do something. Try something, don't let a small handful of people spoil the game for the vast majority.

Comment

I just want to say that wild flipping is not prohibited and is part of the game, it's against the etiquette and we don't encourage it, but is part of the game

Comment

Let me ask you, how many wild flippers do you think purchase gems??? I'd bet none, considering that they only play the game to annoy others. Now, let me ask you another question. How many serious players who do buy gems get annoyed by wild flippers? A lot I bet. How many do you think are considering quitting the game because it has gotten so obnoxious? Certainly a few, definitely one - me.

Now, would it be so difficult to make it so that wild flippers are unable to abandon the wild for 24 hours? Or go to the suggestions forum and read another user's idea about conscripting the wild troops. Please don't insult our intelligence and say "there is nothing that we can do". Kabam is choosing to do nothing, and frankly, I'm not spending another dime with you guys until you address this issue that is seriously impacting game play.
              Balance CBD - AVOID / SCAM

Comment

I admit to flipping almost a hundred NATO wilds, as retaliation for Suckmybowls taking my level 10 grassland. When I said that was cheap ( he did have >2 million might), his response was simply it is all part of the game. As a result, I flipped all his wilds I could find and several other NATO members as well. If the bigger players want to play that way, then this is something they should consider. The more you have, the more you can lose if you act like an ****! I did also attack his city several times as well, but the wild flipping certainly drove the point home.

Comment

Take ur wilds back and re enforce.
                  w88 thailand

Comment

The problem is not big alliances. I am all about wild stealing (not flipping) as a war strategy. The problem is small alliances of low might might players who do nothing to but flip wilds. They have no walls, no wilds, no resources and always hide troops. It is literally impossible to retaliate. I do reinforce, but I can't reinforce everything because it uses up my rally point and then I can't do anything else.

Wild stealing is totally part of the game, but something needs to be done about wild flipping. It's ruining the game and it really wouldn't be difficult to fix.
                    Balance CBD - AVOID / SCAM

Comment

Quit youre moaning and groaning and find another wild, Iam one of the WILD flippers, We do this to players, and alliances that farm ppl over and over.... start living right and we will start doing right....a player with 20 mill might shouldnt keep farming a player with 2 mill....so guess you can call us regulators

Comment

Wild flipping

Originally posted by lowdowndirty View Post
                        The problem is not big alliances. I am all about wild stealing (not flipping) as
                        a war strategy. The problem is small alliances of low might might players who do nothing to but flip wilds. They have no walls, no wilds, no resources and always hide troops. It is literally impossible to retaliate. I do reinforce, but I can't reinforce everything because it uses up my rally point and then I can't do anything else.

Wild stealing is totally part of the game, but something needs to be done about wild flipping. It's ruining the game and it really wouldn't be difficult to fix.

Here's a novel thought. Abandon ALL of your wilds and rely on farming other players. G9 does this and there is NO NEED for wilds. I don't have my wilds flipped, because I have no wilds to flip. Furthermore how much population are you using up on your farms, mines, etc....? Those are trainable troops! Demolish your farms mines etc and watch your idle population flourish! Then you won't sound like such a whiner because nobody can flip a wild that doesn't belong to anyone! Sheesh common sense goes a long way

Comment

Is this thread some sort of joke?

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post

Where exactly is this "general game etiquette" document so I can read it?

If you don't like your wilds taken and abandoned then don't attack me as its the first thing I'm going to do.

Comment

Player

Can Kabam add the ability to "Pay" with gold, different levels of mercenaries? This is what was done in the original KOC on FB. That would then eliminate the average wild flipper. It would also eliminate the need to use up our rally point space. This means a player would need some significant army to take a wild or attack their castle and take their gold so the "hired" troops bail leaving it undefended. Also, in the original, you have 1 hour to take back your wild after it is abandoned without the loss of troops. In other words, it takes and hour for the wild to regen its original troops. Could this be considered?

Comment

How about, keep ur wilds spread out all over the map... And nowhere near ur bases. That way, at the very least makes it difficult to find and flip wilds. Thats what I do and i have never had a wild flipped. If ur alliance had 100 wilds flipped in 1 night, ur doing something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X